Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I able to undergo limb lengthening  (Read 3453 times)

AJF697

• Visitor
Am I able to undergo limb lengthening
« on: June 20, 2017, 08:44:29 PM »

I'm 20 and considering having limb lengthening done. I'm 6'2 but I'm short for my family my Dad is 6'4 and my Grandpa was 6'5. How much height could I gain? I was hoping to get up to 6'6. Thanks!

Ozymandias

Re: Am I able to undergo limb lengthening
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 09:10:13 PM »

You can get up to 6'6 in one surgery, but it makes no sense to stop at that height. 6'6 is still manlet height these days  :-\ No girl will ever love you, other men will point at you and laugh... You will be a forever alone sad soul until you hang yourself from a bonsai tree.

I would suggest you to undergo 2 surgeries, so you can grow up to 6'10. That is still not tall by any means, but you will be really close to average height (7' to 7'5 for young white males). And if you have a nice muscular body, 10/10 facial features, make >100k/year, plus a great personality, you could probably bang one or two 5/10 girls every year  :)

Wishing you the best whatever you decide to do, my fellow vertically challenged friend.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 09:42:45 PM »

You can get up to 6'6 in one surgery, but it makes no sense to stop at that height. 6'6 is still manlet height these days  :-\ No girl will ever love you, other men will point at you and laugh... You will be a forever alone sad soul until you hang yourself from a bonsai tree.

I would suggest you to undergo 2 surgeries, so you can grow up to 6'10. That is still not tall by any means, but you will be really close to average height (7' to 7'5 for young white males). And if you have a nice muscular body, 10/10 facial features, make >100k/year, plus a great personality, you could probably bang one or two 5/10 girls every year  :)

Wishing you the best whatever you decide to do, my fellow vertically challenged friend.

You forgot at least 12 inch dck

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 10:09:42 PM »

You want to join to NBA?  Becuase you wont move se now after
Budget will determine my future.

Datum

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 11:56:51 PM »

Troll spotted.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Jack1066

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 12:11:40 AM »

It might not actually be a troll. I talked to a teenager on a Q&A site a while back who was 5'10 and predicted to grow to 6'6 or something. (He answered loads of questions about height and growth all the time). He said if he didn't grow all the way his family was helping him save up for LL. People's madness about height insecurity has reached epic proportions.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 12:39:56 AM »

The modern generation is filled with a bunch of coddled special snowflakes. Anyone who gets CLL when he's already tall but not his "predicted dream height of 6'4+" is a total weirdo. Like how does one of those people even function in society?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 12:54:38 AM »

The modern generation is filled with a bunch of coddled special snowflakes. Anyone who gets CLL when he's already tall but not his "predicted dream height of 6'4+" is a total weirdo. Like how does one of those people even function in society?
That's why any sane person should draw a line between people who benefit from LL and from psychos that want to become super tall without any real reason or benefit.
Anyone who is more than average height in his country and still does LL is weirdo for me and no personal reason could change my opinion.
I truly believe that no doctor should operate in people like them but unfortunately most LL doctors are so greedy that operate even in more than 6.1 ft people to make them taller.

LL is not for everyone. Tall people who want LL are mentally unstable and if doctors really trusted psychologists as to if someone is capable of doing LL, all these people would have never found a doctor to operate on them.

google42

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 04:10:41 AM »

I really hope this guy is trolling, if he's not then he's in the same box as those girls who are skinny but think they're fat.

AJF697

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 07:03:50 AM »

Not trolling. I think the reason I wanted to be taller is because back in 8th grade I was 6'1 and I was massive compared to everyone else. The best part was the girls. They would come up and want to take a picture and then kiss me when the picture was taken. I was able to take 2 of them to bed. But the last few years girls just haven't been interested. Going without female interaction is tough, I know my Dad would've never been able to stay focused and finish college without my Mother.

Lord Vader

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 09:12:30 AM »

All I can say is: Go for it buddy! I was 6 feet and now I'm 6 feet 4. I managed to restore my athletic abilities to an acceptable level after 1 year and 2 surgeries. You have a head start since you are already 6 feet 2, so I'd suggest you add the 2 inches to your femur to be 6 feet 4. Trust me if you live in the West, it feels great up here :)

Don't listen to these other members discouraging you and telling you not to do it. They have a vested interest in that they don't want tall people doing this surgery. The fact is that it's much easier for tall people to do it because whatever height we add will be a smaller percentage of our total height compared to shorter people. For example, adding 2 inches to a 6 feet guy is easier and will risk less complications than adding it to a 5 feet 4 guy cause the percentage  change in height is lower. If you have the money, nothing and no one has the right to stop you. No one has the right to draw some stupid line and say " people above this height shouldn't do this surgery or they're crazy" when in reality, the ones that draw these fictitious lines are the ones that have the insecurity problem and are afraid of being relatively short, again
6" 4' LL veteran.
"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations"

Body Builder

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 09:18:01 AM »

All I can say is: Go for it buddy! I was 6 feet and now I'm 6 feet 4. I managed to restore my athletic abilities to an acceptable level after 1 year and 2 surgeries. You have a head start since you are already 6 feet 2, so I'd suggest you add the 2 inches to your femur to be 6 feet 4. Trust me if you live in the West, it feels great up here :)

Don't listen to these other members discouraging you and telling you not to do it. They have a vested interest in that they don't want tall people doing this surgery. The fact is that it's much easier for tall people to do it because whatever height we add will be a smaller percentage of our total height compared to shorter people. For example, adding 2 inches to a 6 feet guy is easier and will risk less complications than adding it to a 5 feet 4 guy cause the percentage  change in height is lower. If you have the money, nothing and no one has the right to stop you
Why you suggest him to do only one segment LL to add 2 inches and not 2 segment to add 4 inches?
After all being 6.6 is better than 6.4 as it makes you look a completely rectangular goofy.

So go for 4 inches and you'll have (in your dreams) even 3 girls on your bed.
Vader and the dark side of the force and stupidity will be with you.  ;)

Lord Vader

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 09:21:57 AM »

Why you suggest him to do only one segment LL to add 2 inches and not 2 segment to add 4 inches?
After all being 6.6 is better than 6.4 as it makes you look a completely rectangular goofy.

Can't hear you from down there...you're gonna have to speak louder, little manlet ;)
6" 4' LL veteran.

Lord Vader

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 09:37:00 AM »

But in all seriousness, at 6 feet 6 you might be what girls may consider freakishly tall. Already there are girls that turn me down at 6 feet 4 cause I'm too tall, but this only comes from really short girls. Depending on where you live specifically I think 6 feet 4 is the optimum height for Westerners but if you plan going up to 6 feet 6, I think you should give walking around for a while at 6 feet 4 a try first to determine if you truly think being 6 feet 6 is worth it
6" 4' LL veteran.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 10:27:55 AM »

If since 8th grade you didn't attract any girls or became extremely bad with women, it's not because of your height. You should inquire into yourself and look for other flaws (facial looks maybe, body, character... First improve what you can).

Vader, can you tell with who you did your operation?
I learned some stuff during this time

Body Builder

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »

Can't hear you from down there...you're gonna have to speak louder, little manlet ;)
Being 6.4 doesn't make you more a man like me or anyone else here. And I could easily say that with 48 cm arm I am not the manlet between the two of us but I won't play that game.
The real manlet is someone who is way above the average height and still does LL due to insecurity and ends up being a tall goofy that women rejects him for one reason more...being too tall.

So congratulations Lord Vader, you proved that your initial height was never the problem with you but now it is cause you ended up too tall for many women.
And you still advice a 6.2 man to do LL. Really pathetic.

Lord Vader

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 11:20:11 AM »

Being 6.4 doesn't make you more a man like me or anyone else here. And I could easily say that with 48 cm arm I am not the manlet between the two of us but I won't play that game.
The real manlet is someone who is way above the average height and still does LL due to insecurity and ends up being a tall goofy that women rejects him for one reason more...being too tall.

So congratulations Lord Vader, you proved that your initial height was never the problem with you but now it is cause you ended up too tall for many women.
And you still advice a 6.2 man to do LL. Really pathetic.

It appears that you are confused by what the term 'manlet' defines. You are the perfect definition of manlet.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/manlet
https://www.google.com/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Dmanlet%26amp%3Dtrue

You try to build up your muscles for the sole purpose of compensating for your genetic inferiority which is your height. You underwent this surgery and became 5 feet 9 which is roughly average height in many Western countries. Yet you have made it clear in your past posts that you are planning a second surgery to become 6 feet tall and you shamelessly justify your goal by blaming it on the women not liking you when many 5 feet 9 men have had great success with women. Frankly, you're clearly just butt hurt because after the surgery and countless hours in the gym building muscles, you still aren't good enough for most women. Sucks being you I suppose  :(

Whereas I made it clear I did this surgery solely because I can in terms of resources and I risk little complications. Already I had a great tennis player build and height(which I don't need to brag about in detail insecurely  like you) and so this surgery would only complement my physique. Your assumption that I would end up like goofy is if I had a skinny body to begin with. And that is far from the truth. And as for my past and future successes with women, well let's just keep it brief. It was great to begin with and like my height it has only gone up ;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:50:21 AM by Lord Vader »
6" 4' LL veteran.

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 01:36:08 PM »

It appears that you are confused by what the term 'manlet' defines. You are the perfect definition of manlet.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/manlet
https://www.google.com/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Dmanlet%26amp%3Dtrue

You try to build up your muscles for the sole purpose of compensating for your genetic inferiority which is your height. You underwent this surgery and became 5 feet 9 which is roughly average height in many Western countries. Yet you have made it clear in your past posts that you are planning a second surgery to become 6 feet tall and you shamelessly justify your goal by blaming it on the women not liking you when many 5 feet 9 men have had great success with women. Frankly, you're clearly just butt hurt because after the surgery and countless hours in the gym building muscles, you still aren't good enough for most women. Sucks being you I suppose  :(

Whereas I made it clear I did this surgery solely because I can in terms of resources and I risk little complications. Already I had a great tennis player build and height(which I don't need to brag about in detail insecurely  like you) and so this surgery would only complement my physique. Your assumption that I would end up like goofy is if I had a skinny body to begin with. And that is far from the truth. And as for my past and future successes with women, well let's just keep it brief. It was great to begin with and like my height it has only gone up ;)
Genetic inferiotity due to height? This is bs. It is true that height is important for women but of course short people are not inferior to tall. After all short people live longer and suffer from less diseases generally so at least they can't be inferior.

And yes, it is true that 5.9 is not the best height for a man in terms of dating. I never said it is and that's why I want another LL to become 5.11 (not 6ft as you mentioned, I don't care about height if I reach 5.11) which is a little more than average in my country (less than an inch).
That's exactly what I said, people less than average (even a little) would be benefited from LL and have real reasons to do it whereas people like you who want to increase their height while they are already taller than average have no real reasons to risk so much for nothing and that's why they are mentally unstable for me and the majority if people (not only LL'ers).

You had a great height before LL and now you became a tall goofy with weak legs (as all LL'ers) and much less athletic capabilities for no reason.
At least I had real reasons and I still have to do it, you just reduced your capabilities fir nothing and even aesthetically for almost any women a 6.4 man is worse than a 6ft man.

So I was a 5.6 man that if everything goes well I end up 5.11,5 and from short I would have become more than average so I have fully benefited from LL.
You were an almost tall 6ft man who ended up to 6.4 and you have only drawback, not even one benefit except from dating very tall women (for who I don't even care as they are unattractive compared to average or shorter ones). And if your resources was so plenty, you wouldn't have done LL in Czech republic but in usa so even in terms of money you would have easily have done something much more important to improve your life rather than increasing your already good height.
I hope the force will help you to see how stupid was what you did for nothing.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2017, 06:25:17 PM »

Don't listen to these other members discouraging you and telling you not to do it. They have a vested interest in that they don't want tall people doing this surgery. The fact is that it's much easier for tall people to do it because whatever height we add will be a smaller percentage of our total height compared to shorter people. For example, adding 2 inches to a 6 feet guy is easier and will risk less complications than adding it to a 5 feet 4 guy cause the percentage  change in height is lower. If you have the money, nothing and no one has the right

People really have to stop repeating this as if it were an absolute truth. Chances are that lengthening as a taller person will make it so it takes longer to reach complications like contracture, but that's still only 'on average". Some people genetically have more resistant soft tissues than others and there have been a lot of instances where someone genetically short has no such issues whereas a guy starting at 5'11 develops equinus contracture after only 1 cm of distraction. Not to mention it doesnt even take into account all of the other complications that can happen in the operating room or things like deep bone infection, which starting height certainly doesn't protect you against. That's why encouraging anyone to get a cosmetic surgery like this is irresponsible, especially to someone who is at a perfectly fine starting height.

Of course the common response from tall guys who want this to be taller is "Oh you're just jealous that you'll never be this tall." But one day there will be an unlucky 6'2er who gets this to be his dream 6'4 and ends up regretting it because he never really considered that permanent aches and pains and premature arthritis would become part of his new reality.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 11:58:48 PM »

I think he will have millions of girls haha because many of them will be curious about having sex with such a tall guy.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 12:07:00 AM »

People really have to stop repeating this as if it were an absolute truth. Chances are that lengthening as a taller person will make it so it takes longer to reach complications like contracture, but that's still only 'on average". Some people genetically have more resistant soft tissues than others and there have been a lot of instances where someone genetically short has no such issues whereas a guy starting at 5'11 develops equinus contracture after only 1 cm of distraction. Not to mention it doesnt even take into account all of the other complications that can happen in the operating room or things like deep bone infection, which starting height certainly doesn't protect you against. That's why encouraging anyone to get a cosmetic surgery like this is irresponsible, especially to someone who is at a perfectly fine starting height.

Of course the common response from tall guys who want this to be taller is "Oh you're just jealous that you'll never be this tall." But one day there will be an unlucky 6'2er who gets this to be his dream 6'4 and ends up regretting it because he never really considered that permanent aches and pains and premature arthritis would become part of his new reality.

FINALLY someone with common sense and responsibility in this forum. We should never say to someone you should do a LL even if they are below average and they could "benefit". We should never tell the 5'3 guy to do both segments because if he doesn't reach 5'7-8 is not good enough. LL is not necessary for anybody, if you can be happy with your short height (or tall if we take seriously some of these guys), then I congratulate you for being the better man.

What I think we should do is to try to deter people from this surgery. However, if they are so stubborn and unhappy about their heights, then we've got their back. Then, we suggest to them doing the least amount of cm they would be happy with, in the safest way.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

hammad555

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 09:16:40 AM »

6'1-6'2 imo is the perfect height. Male models are within that range and it's in the 90th percentile is most areas of the world. Not too tall that you look like a freak, but almost always taller than most everyone around you. Wanting to go past 6'2 just becomes an alpha thing, nothing more. And girls...haha if you can't pick up girls at 6'2, you sure as hell won't be picking up girls at 6'6, you'll just scare them off. However, it might help you pick up some guys at a gay bar if thats your thing.

Jack1066

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 03:15:27 PM »

Na I'm bi and gay guys really aren't that into height. No gay guy has ever rejected me for my height or even really mentioned it in that sort of way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up