Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Perhaps it's best to stop thinking about LL for the time being  (Read 7697 times)

Perhaps it's best to stop thinking about LL for the time being
« on: October 26, 2017, 08:21:01 PM »

Even if I wanted to do it, I couldn't because I don't have the money. I'll continue making money and if I don't do it I will just use my savings to buy a BMW and luxury house.

If I don't do LL, I'll settle for becoming 50% Tom Cruise and 50% 5'6" mini Mike Tyson. But I know that my height is disgusting.

Isn't it sad to realize that if only my legs bones were 5cm/2" longer, my life would have been completely different? Sometimes it's strange to think that height isn't changeable (except by LL), you can change face, body, financial condition, status, etc but you can't change height. The more I think about it the more weird it is.

I still think LL is not worth it though, $200 I will have to prepare for Paley for one segment 5 cm, with the possible dangers and complications, not to mention the pain involved. And the most importantly, I will lose my athletic mobility permanently.

It's not only my parents' fault, but my fault. I chose to believe them and failed to realize the importance of height and how fked up I was when I wasn't growing much.

The Dreamer

Re: Perhaps it's best to stop thinking about LL for the time being
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 09:00:34 PM »

Height is almost due to genetic.Better food,more sport and environment could improve max 2/3%.
Unless you had some big deficiency of GH,you can't do anything to naturally improve it.
It's not the fault of anyone
And this is the umpteenth useless thread.We have understood that you won't do LL
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:04:38 PM »

Height is almost due to genetic.Better food,more sport and environment could improve max 2/3%.
Unless you had some big deficiency of GH,you can't do anything to naturally improve it.
It's not the fault of anyone
And this is the umpteenth useless thread.We have understood that you won't do LL

No, I sleep 0-2 hours from the age of 10 and school caused this. Even 2-3% would make a whole difference in my life.

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 09:08:07 PM »

Even if you knew the importance of height when you was a kid, you'd still couldn't change it as hgh is prediscribed only in very short children. And you weren't one. Sleeping and all these are bs that some short men think to make themselves feel that they have been cheated and haven't reached their potential. That is true for 1% of short men or less. The vast majority of short men are short because our genes was to become short ones. So simple.

So you couldn't have done anything to change your height, the only solution is LL. So stop moaning and do it (the prices you mention like 200k for 5cm are totally out of reality) or try to be a "mix of Cruise and Tyson" and overcompensate so much for your lack of height that you'll lose even some women who would have found you attractive otherwise.

So all these you mention like a combination of superstars are bs. Accept the reality of a short man or change it via LL. Changing the reality by thinking that you'll become the perfect one in anything else to compensate for your height is simply delusional.

Bleda

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 09:12:12 PM »

Even if I wanted to do it, I couldn't because I don't have the money. I'll continue making money and if I don't do it I will just use my savings to buy a BMW and luxury house.

If I don't do LL, I'll settle for becoming 50% Tom Cruise and 50% 5'6" mini Mike Tyson. But I know that my height is disgusting.

Isn't it sad to realize that if only my legs bones were 5cm/2" longer, my life would have been completely different? Sometimes it's strange to think that height isn't changeable (except by LL), you can change face, body, financial condition, status, etc but you can't change height. The more I think about it the more weird it is.

I still think LL is not worth it though, $200 I will have to prepare for Paley for one segment 5 cm, with the possible dangers and complications, not to mention the pain involved. And the most importantly, I will lose my athletic mobility permanently.

It's not only my parents' fault, but my fault. I chose to believe them and failed to realize the importance of height and how fked up I was when I wasn't growing much.

I think you need meds more than anything. Or some counseling, or something. That is some messed up mind frame right there. LL wouldn't do you any good anyway. You'd just be a slightly taller miserable bastard with a giant chip on his shoulder.

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 09:12:26 PM »

Even if you knew the importance of height when you was a kid, you'd still couldn't change it as hgh is prediscribed only in very short children. And you weren't one. Sleeping and all these are bs that some short men think to make themselves feel that they have been cheated and haven't reached their potential. That is true for 1% of short men or less. The vast majority of short men are short because our genes was to become short ones. So simple.

So you couldn't have done anything to change your height, the only solution is LL. So stop moaning and do it (the prices you mention like 200k for 5cm are totally out of reality) or try to be a "mix of Cruise and Tyson" and overcompensate so much for your lack of height that you'll lose even some women who would have found you attractive otherwise.

So all these you mention like a combination of superstars are bs. Accept the reality of a short man or change it via LL. Changing the reality by thinking that you'll become the perfect one in anything else to compensate for your height is simply delusional.

I am certain that I fall into the "1%". It's not compensating, it's what I am supposed to do, even if I was tall, I'd still do the exact same thing.

I think you need meds more than anything. Or some counseling, or something. That is some messed up mind frame right there. LL wouldn't do you any good anyway. You'd just be a slightly taller miserable bastard with a giant chip on his shoulder.

Not sure about LL, but being tall would do me really good.

Android

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:19:34 PM »

I am certain that I fall into the "1%".

Highly unrealistic, blame your uncontrollable genes and move on, what ever that may mean for you.

Fantasizing what could have been is a waste of time, it's unhealthy; even if the stars aligned the gains would have been statistically negligible. Remember that correlation does not imply causation.

Body Builder is right:
Accept the reality of a short man or change it via LL.

Remember that we have more than one recommended doctor on this site, several flavors available depending on what you can afford.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

MrHandsome

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 11:46:57 PM »

You can't be a successful athlete or actor at 5'6". Mike Tyson is 5'10-5'11 and Tom Cruise is 5'8. Neither are short.

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 11:56:15 PM »

You can't be a successful athlete or actor at 5'6". Mike Tyson is 5'10-5'11 and Tom Cruise is 5'8. Neither are short.
Tyson is 5.95 and Cruise 5.7 max. And at 5.6 someone can become a great actor or a good athlete (not in basketball or in heavyweight wrestling of course) if he is talented.
But he can't become enough attractive to the majority of women even if he is excellent in any other aspect.

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 01:28:41 AM »

Tyson is 5.95 and Cruise 5.7 max. And at 5.6 someone can become a great actor or a good athlete (not in basketball or in heavyweight wrestling of course) if he is talented.
But he can't become enough attractive to the majority of women even if he is excellent in any other aspect.

I said "Mini Mike Tyson" so it won't be the same, but I should be able to beat up people 6" taller than me if I have a formidable punching power".

I'm Asian so I am pretty comparable to Tom Cruise in terms of height vis-a-vis our races (He being 2" shorter than the average height of white male 5'10" and me being 2" shorter than the average height of Asian man 5'8")

MrHandsome

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 01:29:50 AM »

5'6 fighters are only found in the featherweight division. No where near heavyweight. Also someone that short can be successful in gymnastics or olympic weightlifting but thats it.

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 01:31:46 AM »

5'6 fighters are only found in the featherweight division. No where near heavyweight. Also someone that short can be successful in gymnastics or olympic weightlifting but thats it.

It's technically possible to go up to welterweight. But I focused on openweight division.

Bander72

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 02:54:46 AM »

It's technically possible to go up to welterweight. But I focused on openweight division.

Are you gonna fight in the UFC or something if so it's career suicide to do the surgery.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

MrHandsome

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 02:57:33 AM »

The video you showed me is not openweight, but lightweight. If you are 5'6 you can compete at lightweight max.

Android

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 06:32:17 AM »

What a strange thread this is becoming.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 06:02:11 PM »

Bodybuilder, I will be a sex symbol at 5'6". I'm only 25 and I will make it happen.

MrHandsome

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2017, 08:39:08 PM »

You won't I'm sorry to break it to you.

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 08:45:52 PM »

You won't I'm sorry to break it to you.

I will.

Why won't I?

extremis

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 09:53:34 PM »

I will.

Why won't I?

Because you spend all your time fantasizing about being a "giant slayer" and "beating up" 6'0"+ men with your imaginary Dragon Ball Z "superior punching power" on limb lengthening forums instead of doing anything at all to improve yourself.

Keep this up and you not only won't be a "sex symbol" or a "badass fighter", but you'll get even older than you are now (at 25 you're a full grown man and only around 10 years away from being middle-aged) without having anything to show for it other than arguing on cosmetic surgery forums about procedures you'll never have done in a futile attempt to chase dreams that were never going to happen from day 1.

Body Builder

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 10:09:57 PM »

Bodybuilder, I will be a sxx symbol at 5'6". I'm only 25 and I will make it happen.
If you were going to be a sex symbol you would have been already famous.
But you are on an LL forum fantasizing that you'd beat people 1 head taller than you and that you'll be as sexy as Cruise and all these bs that show clearly that you are delusional and maybe mental unstable.
I really think you need a psychologist, noone else can help you to face the reality as you live in an imaginary world while in reality you are not anything more than a miserable short man.

MrHandsome

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 10:45:27 PM »

Buddy you are 25 years old. Cruise was already famous by 19 and the same applies to Tyson. You need to accept the reality

MrHandsome

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 04:49:06 AM »

If you were going to be a sxx symbol you would have been already famous.
But you are on an LL forum fantasizing that you'd beat people 1 head taller than you and that you'll be as sxxy as Cruise and all these bs that show clearly that you are delusional and maybe mental unstable.
I really think you need a psychologist, noone else can help you to face the reality as you live in an imaginary world while in reality you are not anything more than a miserable short man.

Bodybuilder is the most realistic poster on this forum and understands the implications of being short in society.

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 07:26:30 AM »

Bodybuilder is the most realistic poster on this forum and understands the implications of being short in society.

Bodybuilder is far from being realistic.

Bander72

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »

Bodybuilder is far from being realistic.

And you are with your fictional aspirations of being a giant killer sexy mini Mike Tyson as you say.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

MrHandsome

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 10:53:10 AM »

Bro I am telling you right now that you cannot be a fighter fighting in a weightclass higher than featherweight if you are 5'6. Don't bother with fighting and focus on your career. You also have zero chance of being an actor at 5'6 and 25 years old. Most actors have been acting since childhood.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2017, 11:04:52 AM »

Bro I am telling you right now that you cannot be a fighter fighting in a weightclass higher than featherweight if you are 5'6. Don't bother with fighting and focus on your career. You also have zero chance of being an actor at 5'6 and 25 years old. Most actors have been acting since childhood.

Where do you come up with this stuff?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2017, 01:48:50 PM »

And you are with your fictional aspirations of being a giant killer sxxy mini Mike Tyson as you say.

Yes, we need aspirations in this life. I bet before 5'9" defeated a 7' giant, nobody thought it was possible.

This only shows how fked up you are. Mike Zambidis is 5'4" and fought welterweight in K-1.

Everyone's path of life is different. Charles Bronson didn't start acting until the age of 31 and didn't become a star until he's 48.

Zeo

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2017, 02:23:47 PM »

Let the man aspire to whatever he wants. It's a good thing that someone wants to go through life without LL, we should support him. Idk why everyone is trying to put him down, who are we to say what a man can become.

God Speed brother, this forum is becoming really toxic anyways. I'll probably be going to leave the forum soon too. I guess I just stick around for the gossip and the occasional updated diary (very few nowadays). After a while there's really nothing new to learn. Just endless pointless threads of the same people going back and forth.
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2017, 03:15:56 PM »

Let the man aspire to whatever he wants. It's a good thing that someone wants to go through life without LL, we should support him. Idk why everyone is trying to put him down, who are we to say what a man can become.

God Speed brother, this forum is becoming really toxic anyways. I'll probably be going to leave the forum soon too. I guess I just stick around for the gossip and the occasional updated diary (very few nowadays). After a while there's really nothing new to learn. Just endless pointless threads of the same people going back and forth.

Oh, yes. Such a constant influx of posters with completely toxic, negative mindsets, "I'm 6 ft and I feel short" posters, and people with apparent brain damage like MrHandsome. There's some really good people here which is why I keep coming back, but the bad ones are at least as numerous, and up and coming.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Body Builder

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »

Maybe he wants to be Superman or Batman (like his nickname) also. If we say to him that he is delusional we are wrong?

The only thing I said to this man is to accept himself as he is and not try to be a giantslayer or Brad Pitt or anyone else (in his mind) to feel better with himself because he is most probably won't become neither famous nor the best fighter in the world and his life will become even more miserable.
He seems to have a napoleonic complex, he wants to become the best in everything to compensate for his lack of height and this is more toxic and dangerous than body dysmorphia.

So the best for him (and anyone else here) is to accept himself as it is or change it via LL.
Thinking that you could change yourself by becoming a superhero kind of man is completely stupid and out of reality.

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2017, 05:02:41 PM »

Yeah, I was away from this forum for 2 years. Looks like I'm gonna go again soon.

Maybe he wants to be Superman or Batman (like his nickname) also. If we say to him that he is delusional we are wrong?

The only thing I said to this man is to accept himself as he is and not try to be a giantslayer or Brad Pitt or anyone else (in his mind) to feel better with himself because he is most probably won't become neither famous nor the best fighter in the world and his life will become even more miserable.
He seems to have a napoleonic complex, he wants to become the best in everything to compensate for his lack of height and this is more toxic and dangerous than body dysmorphia.

So the best for him (and anyone else here) is to accept himself as it is or change it via LL.
Thinking that you could change yourself by becoming a superhero kind of man is completely stupid and out of reality.

You're delusional and fked up, sir.

By the way, I don't want to be Superman, but Batman is more realistic than anything you've ever said on this forum.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up