Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Parihar's hospital pics in bigfaker's diary in old forum - important  (Read 1287 times)

in old forum  I was going through Parihar diaries (he is a target for me so doing all research on him) and found some scary pics of Parihar's hospital,  like real scary and that has turned my world upside down, any input?

dean9191

Re: Parihar's hospital pics in bigfaker's diary in old forum - important
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 09:17:22 AM »

thought ur from inda

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:35:21 AM »

thought ur from inda

what has my country got to do with that?  moderators,  I am seeing  more and more attacks based on country where people making comments like beign and Indian how can you say that, you are from India so you cannot complain. When I fight back you delete my posts but when people write insulting things on India and me those stay as it is. Last time I protested saying I wont be back until posts like that are deleted , instead of deleting those posts you banned me. What is your stand? India related offensive posts are Ok but even Europe related opinions from an Indian are not OK? Indians are expected to be attacked here based on country of origin and should take the offenses or be banned if they protest? is that the stand and rule of this website?

Admin

• Administrator
  • Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 10:10:07 AM »

what has my country got to do with that?  moderators,  I am seeing  more and more attacks based on country where people making comments like beign and Indian how can you say that, you are from India so you cannot complain. When I fight back you delete my posts but when people write insulting things on India and me those stay as it is. Last time I protested saying I wont be back until posts like that are deleted , instead of deleting those posts you banned me. What is your stand? India related offensive posts are Ok but even Europe related opinions from an Indian are not OK? Indians are expected to be attacked here based on country of origin and should take the offenses or be banned if they protest? is that the stand and rule of this website?

Please read your own comments in these two posts, before accusing others of attacking this or that country. 

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4875.msg78708#msg78708

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4875.msg78710#msg78710

Also you seem to  pick fights against anyone (perceived or real) that don't  agree with your opinion regarding various countries. 

If you rather focus on discussing the main topic which is LL Surgery, you are welcome here. 

If you continue to  derail topics into country vs country related arguments/hostility,  this is not the place for it.   

Using paragraphs will help alot  for others reading your posts.

A side note,  one of our moderator is Indian and was voted by the members here. 

Our stand is we do not want any stupid/silly arguments that are not related to LL Surgeries.

We will lock/delete these kind of topics and ban the offenders  accordingly.   

Rules of the Forum are clearly stated here.  You are welcome to PM the moderators to report any violations of the rules

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1007.0

Moving on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up