Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Cortavious Romious | MMA Highlights | Heart over Height | 5'3''  (Read 7071 times)

Cortavious Romious | MMA Highlights | Heart over Height | 5'3''
« on: December 26, 2017, 10:37:12 AM »

MrHandsome

Re: Cortavious Romious | MMA Highlights | Heart over Height | 5'3''
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 01:19:19 PM »

He's still irrelevant to most women.

jexus

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 02:09:35 PM »

Ahahahah
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Zeo

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 02:45:48 PM »

I've never seen a group of people so desperate for the approval of random women then the majority of posters on this forum
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 06:07:11 PM »

I've never seen a group of people so desperate for the approval of random women then the majority of posters on this forum
I think that being attractive to women is more important to any man than beating some lunatics in a cage and when you are out of it noone giving a   about you because you are ugly or too short.

So I can't understand why someone should care if a 5.3 fighter beat some opponents in a ring and not how he can look better to the opposite gender.

myloginacct

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 06:44:33 PM »

The problem is more that most posters seem to believe height is the only factor women use to judge attractiveness in a man. If that 5'3 fighter is making loads of money (showing he is successful), he'll be more attractive to many women than any average looking "loser" who is above his height. Hypergamy is a thing for many people. It's not like all other men out there are sculpted, rich, 185cm supermodels.

Yes, height, facial appearance and fashion are the most immediate factors most straight women would judge a man for, but it's not like only those exist. Believe it or not, there are women out there who don't have any of those as dealbreakers, at all; they will consider the rest of what you can bring to the table before ruling you out. Of course, if you have nothing particularly special going for you, they'll probably pick men who are your equals but with better looks.

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 06:55:45 PM »

I think that being attractive to women is more important to any man than beating some lunatics in a cage and when you are out of it noone giving a   about you because you are ugly or too short.

So I can't understand why someone should care if a 5.3 fighter beat some opponents in a ring and not how he can look better to the opposite gender.

Having the ability to beat other men is a dominant and attractive trait to the opposite gender.

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 08:32:49 PM »

Having the ability to beat other men is a dominant and attractive trait to the opposite gender.
Noone cares and noone sees you as dominant if you are short, especially that much.

After all, men nowadays don't beat each other. If they have power they have a gun with them or even better, other men with guns to protect them.

So noone cares what fighting skills a 5.3 man has as he can show them only in the ring.
For the opposite gender he is just...invisible.

MrHandsome

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2017, 09:00:41 PM »

BruceWayne you are so delusional and have no idea how much height matters to women in the real world. If you are short and do mma, in the woman's eyes you are seen as overcompensating. The only reason why those famous mma fighters have attractive girlfriends is because they are rich and famous.

I hate to be pessimistic, but I trained mma for years and let me tell you this. If you train mma as a short man, you are viewed as overcompensating.

There is a very fine line that a short man has to tread in this society. Because of the stigma and pressure, I will be getting facial plastic surgery and penis enlargement surgery first to put me in the top 1 percentile of size.

Women have so many options these days that they will only sleep with men that they consider as "hot."

If you are not tall, well hung and facially attractive, you are out of luck in today's dating market.

MrHandsome

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2017, 09:13:23 PM »

Below 5'8 you can't compete for women.

The Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 10:07:07 PM »

I've forgotten how much I hate those threads
Penis enlargement,facial plastic,hair transplant and other crap
This is a LL forum,not a teenager drama's one
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Android

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2017, 10:09:01 PM »

If you train mma as a short man, you are viewed as overcompensating.

If a short guy displays his masculinity, it's sometimes seen as overcompensating, attributing Napoleon complex. If a guy of average stature does the same, it's seen as a showcase of passion and dedication, no further assumptions.

Even the title of the video is "Heart over Height," making his short stature a focal point. On one hand I think it's great that he's getting praise, but at the same time he's being somewhat patronized, getting a pat on the back precisely because he's disadvantaged.

When it comes to dating, he's got a great advantage. Sure he's short. But he's also a public figure. He doesn't have to approach women and tell them that he's an MMA fighter to get their attention; he could just wait for women who already like him to approach him. Like myloginacct said it's not just about height, it's a big list of combinations... But a few inches does go a long way in the decision-making process.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

MrHandsome

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2017, 10:12:02 PM »

I've forgotten how much I hate those threads
Penis enlargement,facial plastic,hair transplant and other crap
This is a LL forum,not a teenager drama's one

They all go hand in hand my friend. It's like drinking milk without a glass.

Tiger9898

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2017, 10:27:36 PM »

I don't really sometimes understand people in this forum. What is your aim by discussing short famous guys? Believe me his height is not a big deal for him as much as you think your height.  This is the way God created him. It is such a useless topic to discuss. In my view, if you are intelligent and have quite self confidence, you will always be okay in terms of dating girls or getting respect in society.  And I know that there are other types of people who can't accept themselves with short height and want to do LL like most   of us. It is also okay in my view. What I mean is that dating girls or getting respect in society don't depend on height, I have seen so many short guys around who is really good at dating girls and having respect because of self confidencea and intelligence.  It is not worth to think about this famous man height and it is obvious that he is in better position than all of us. If you have height complex and self confidence problem, you can just do LL a. This forum was created to search method or something new.  It wasn't created to say some humiliating words about any short guys
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

MrHandsome

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2017, 10:36:11 PM »

That guy is scantly known and doesn't even compete in the ufc. He is not famous in my opinion.

Tiger9898

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 10:46:00 PM »

Maybe, but I knew him before this post. What makes me nervous is some people' s opinion about short guys like "they can't compete for girls or other things.  My height is 163 cm and my uncle's son height is also 163.  I accept that I am not at dating girls because of my self confidence.  But my uncle' son is really very good at dating girls because of his high self confidence.  I know height plays an important role in dating. But self confidence also plays an important role as much as height. I will do LL this year to boost my self con and I hope it will work. I just kindly ask all of you please don't humiliate short guys with some words(in terms of disadvantages in dating girls). It really affects them psychologically when they read this forum ( also me as we begin to feel useless)
Age-19

MrHandsome

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2017, 11:02:52 PM »

Maybe, but I knew him before this post. What makes me nervous is some people' s opinion about short guys like "they can't compete for girls or other things.  My height is 163 cm and my uncle's son height is also 163.  I accept that I am not at dating girls because of my self confidence.  But my uncle' son is really very good at dating girls because of his high self confidence.  I know height plays an important role in dating. But self confidence also plays an important role as much as height. I will do LL this year to boost my self con and I hope it will work. I just kindly ask all of you please don't humiliate short guys with some words(in terms of disadvantages in dating girls). It really affects them psychologically when they read this forum ( also me as we begin to feel useless)

Hey bro, your cousin does not hook up with attractive girls. Sorry man. I am not humiliating short guys, but I am just stating the truth. I have never seen a 5'3 man date a hot girl unless he was extremely wealthy or famous. It just does not happen.

The reason why I keep reiterating this fact is because I don't want short guys to get their hopes up. You cannot sleep with attractive women as a short man period.

Tiger9898

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2017, 11:14:33 PM »

If you saw the girl's pictures that he dates, you wouldn't say something like that) he has self confidence,  he is medical student and good appearance ,that's all. I mostly want to do LL surgery for getting rid of height stature. I don't care what girls will think about me after surgery.
Age-19

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2017, 11:23:13 PM »

If you saw the girl's pictures that he dates, you wouldn't say something like that) he has self confidence,  he is medical student and good appearance ,that's all. I mostly want to do LL surgery for getting rid of height stature. I don't care what girls will think about me after surgery.

I shall congratulate you for having the right idea about how it works.

extremis

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2017, 11:41:42 PM »

The problem is more that most posters seem to believe height is the only factor women use to judge attractiveness in a man. If that 5'3 fighter is making loads of money (showing he is successful), he'll be more attractive to many women than any average looking "loser" who is above his height. Hypergamy is a thing for many people. It's not like all other men out there are sculpted, rich, 185cm supermodels.

Yes, height, facial appearance and fashion are the most immediate factors most straight women would judge a man for, but it's not like only those exist. Believe it or not, there are women out there who don't have any of those as dealbreakers, at all; they will consider the rest of what you can bring to the table before ruling you out. Of course, if you have nothing particularly special going for you, they'll probably pick men who are your equals but with better looks.

Nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc

It's silly how on this board of all places, people insist on proliferating this myth that money makes you more attractive to women than height does. I guess it's just a testament to how deeply ingrained the egalitarian virtue signalling myths of popular culture are. After all, it is within the realm of possibility for ANYONE to become rich regardless of their height, race, looks, and so on, whereas it's NOT possible for most people to become tall (even through CLL).

Money doesn't make you physically attractive to women. A wealthy short man, especially one who flaunts his wealth through gaudy/flashy possessions (fancy cars, jewelry, watches, etc) may well have a LOT of "relationships" or even sexual encounters with women. This doesn't prove that women find wealth "attractive" the same way they find tall or facially good-looking men attractive.

Given the overwhelmingly NEGATIVE sentiment of women toward short men (which I think, or at least hope, everyone on this board is well aware of), this is MORE LIKELY to be an indicator that there are women who are willing to tolerate the man's short height in hopes of eventually divesting him of some (or, through a marriage scam & divorce courts, ALL) of his money, be it in the form of gifts, favors, or whatever. In other words, the perks of dating a rich guy were good enough for the woman to give it up to this short guy that she finds physically unappealing. It's really NOT that much of a stretch, and certainly less ridiculous than assuming women were sexually aroused by green paper to the point that they weren't turned off by the fact they had to bend their heads 45 degrees downward to look the man in the eye.

MrHandsome

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2017, 11:50:53 PM »

Being short is universally unattractive to women. Short men struggle with dating. There are no exceptions.

Android

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 12:19:03 AM »

I love that video. To be fair, no one wants to be labeled a flip-flopper once they hear that he's a famous author, millionaire, etc. Picking a tall guy as a first choice is harmless, it's simply labeled as preference (and not necessarily dislike for the other men). But choosing another guy who wasn't her first pick because of additional info, now that makes her sound shallow.

But what one of the women said is truly shocking. She says that the only reason she'd pick the shortest guy is if all the other guys were murderers. I'm sure that there's a heavy dose of hyperbole, since I doubt she'd want to date a man who beats women and steals for a living, but it's really showing how instinctive some people can be about preference.

To be fair, all of these women were taller than the man, and they were of similar height. If they had a woman that was the same height as the shortest man, or maybe shorter, she may have been inclined to consider him. Ethnicities can vary preference as well, some cultures value height more than others.

Dating short isn't a dealbreaker for every woman, but dating shorter is very different. Women get judged for dating shorter guys, and other men constantly hit on her as if the boyfriend is invisible. And on the other side of the coin is very tall women and their dating experience. It can be very difficult to find men who are taller than them; many men are also intimidated and tend to date women who are shorter than them as well. When it comes to online dating, many women filter short men while men filter taller women.

In any case, short stature isn't a death sentence, it's just life on a harder setting. Some do fine, some thrive, some get lucky, but many struggle.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2017, 01:37:53 AM »

Some of you need therapy here. That will help way more with women than other things.

Short men struggle with dating.

Sure, but why are you obsessing over this? You're 5'8. You don't even live or go through life in the same manner as men 5'5 and under.

Get the plastic surgery if you want it (that helps if done well), but thinking you need things like penile enlargement to date is absolutely crazy.

Body Builder

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2017, 02:24:15 AM »

I don't humiliate anyone, I just say that short guys (less than 5.7, not even that short as this 5.3 ft man) have a very tough time in dating and they are almost invisible to good looking women even if they have a good face or a built body.
Thats the reality and my role here is to speak the truth, not to write that everything is ok if you have confidence even if younare short and all these bs because clearly they are lies.
After all, we are here because we acknowledge how a big disadvantage it is to be short and plan to do (or did) LL.
So no, I don't care if someone feels humiliated when I write that short men are invisible for women because I broke my legs to change my height and I wouldn't have done something so extreme if I didn't believe that height is very important.

So if someone wants to feel ok with his short stature he is free to not listen my words and continue happily his life.
However, I don't think that a happy short man would have been in that forum, so from the moment he is here he may knows that my words are true and just want to change his body, not see some random 5.3 guys who happened to win another lunatic on the ring and feel good about it. Because this won't change at all the way women first and society secondly view short men which is more humiliating than thw words of a former short man (me) who tried hard to change all these.

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 08:45:48 AM »

I don't humiliate anyone, I just say that short guys (less than 5.7, not even that short as this 5.3 ft man) have a very tough time in dating and they are almost invisible to good looking women even if they have a good face or a built body.
Thats the reality and my role here is to speak the truth, not to write that everything is ok if you have confidence even if younare short and all these bs because clearly they are lies.
After all, we are here because we acknowledge how a big disadvantage it is to be short and plan to do (or did) LL.
So no, I don't care if someone feels humiliated when I write that short men are invisible for women because I broke my legs to change my height and I wouldn't have done something so extreme if I didn't believe that height is very important.

So if someone wants to feel ok with his short stature he is free to not listen my words and continue happily his life.
However, I don't think that a happy short man would have been in that forum, so from the moment he is here he may knows that my words are true and just want to change his body, not see some random 5.3 guys who happened to win another lunatic on the ring and feel good about it. Because this won't change at all the way women first and society secondly view short men which is more humiliating than thw words of a former short man (me) who tried hard to change all these.

Let's just say 5'5" and under and I'm with you on this.

Tiger9898

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2017, 08:54:01 AM »

So. You mean that after the surgery which will make me 169 cm(172 maybe with shoe lifts), I will still have confidence problem?
Age-19

jexus

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2017, 10:42:41 AM »

I think that being attractive to women is more important to any man than beating some lunatics in a cage and when you are out of it noone giving a   about you because you are ugly or too short.

Well said.

On the other hand there are some people who are in love with their job. This man's biggest passion may be beating some lunatics in a cage. It might be more important to him than attracting women. But not for me or you.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Body Builder

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2017, 11:54:26 AM »

So. You mean that after the surgery which will make me 169 cm(172 maybe with shoe lifts), I will still have confidence problem?
I don't know, this is mainly up to you.
Personally I am not completely happy with anything less than my country's average (1.78) and although I am ok with my 1.75 morning height, I still have issues.
So for me 1.69 (which is about my pre LL height) is not enough. Maybe for you it is though.

Jexus yes, for him it could be very important. I just wanted to say that it doesn't change anything for the way I think and how society see short men than one capable fighter is 5.3.

Tiger9898

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2017, 12:34:20 PM »

In my country, average male height is 171 and believe me most girls don't care about your height if you are above 170 and educated( also a little bit handsome). I would like to be 175 but i need 7 cm femur+ 6 cm tibia lengthening in order to be 175 which will make me look ugly with so long legs. So it seems like there is no way for me to lengthen more than 7 cm(
Age-19

MrHandsome

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2017, 01:15:06 PM »

Some of you need therapy here. That will help way more with women than other things.

Sure, but why are you obsessing over this? You're 5'8. You don't even live or go through life in the same manner as men 5'5 and under.

Get the plastic surgery if you want it (that helps if done well), but thinking you need things like penile enlargement to date is absolutely crazy.

5'8 is still short where I live objectively and also my penis is average (not enough for women these days given that they can just meet some above average well hung guy).

Also I am the shortest one out of my brothers which bothers me as well.

I know what it is like to be 5'5 or under. It sucks balls honestly. My face is actually above average, but that doesn't cut it these days with women. Anyway I have a lot of work cut out for me, that's for sure.

myloginacct

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2017, 01:24:37 PM »

That's why people need to be careful in these threads.

The CLL forums started (from what I've gathered in a few visits to old forum and elsewhere) as mostly men under 165cm looking for something that could help them avoid the heightism and discrimination they faced their entire lives. The influx of people wanting it for vanity came later.

All these posts saying "under 6 feet/183cm you are invisible to women" don't help anyone. A man going from 164cm to 170cm (5'7) will still feel a good amount of difference in his daily life.

People in the 160~170cm range have the most to gain from CLL. Even the lower end will get to 170cm. 170cm+lifts and you won't really be discriminated anymore in your daily life, which is originally what most men in these communities wanted. A lot of posters nowadays seem to be taking the notion that the standards in Dutch/Swedish nightclubs are what apply to daily life, because those places are really the only ones where you can still get called short to your face at 170cm with lifts.

EDIT: Mind you, everyone should try to accept themselves and live happily with their height before risking something like CLL, if they can.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up