Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My short height gives me some kind of strength in a way  (Read 1797 times)

My short height gives me some kind of strength in a way
« on: January 26, 2018, 01:13:47 PM »

I always see my height as the most disgusting terrible trait that I have or thing that ever happened to me. And this mentality has made me immune to a lot of other things. I mean what could possibly be more shameful and painful than being the height I am now? Not many other forms of hardship can be a threat to me at this point. I'm digusted by myself, hence I don't have any expectation that people are gonna like me. If I see a hot girl with a tall guy or tall guy is more successful in sports, I wouldn't be surprised anymore. Because I've learnt it a long time ago and things turned out the way it's expected it to be.

Knik

Re: My short height gives me some kind of strength in a way
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 01:24:00 PM »

you don't have the right mentality
Looking for Pili

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 02:17:47 PM »

Your height is not disgusting or terrible.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 02:32:59 PM »

You are the comic relief of this forum haha. Together with a couple more guys
I learned some stuff during this time

extremis

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 09:59:28 PM »

I wish this forum had a tagging system so I could tag the users "myloginacct" and "Zeo" so they could see this.

I just want to point out that the user "BruceWayne" is a perfect example of what I was talking about when I referred to a person who deludes themselves with positive affirmations experiencing cognitive dissonance when their reality fails to live up to those delusions.

This guy is the most bipolar poster on this board. It's truly a sight.

One day he's a "giant slayer" martial artist movie star, comparing himself to Tom Cruise and all sorts of foreign martial artists that were also "giant slayers" (translation: beat one or two taller men through submission holds in cage matches with referees and 1000 rules), the next he's calling himself disgusting and his height "terrible" and "shameful".

It should be clear from this and the general lack of reasoning in his other posts that he's basically completely disconnected from reality. This is the result of trying to delude yourself.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 12:58:52 PM »

I wish this forum had a tagging system so I could tag the users "myloginacct" and "Zeo" so they could see this.

I just want to point out that the user "BruceWayne" is a perfect example of what I was talking about when I referred to a person who deludes themselves with positive affirmations experiencing cognitive dissonance when their reality fails to live up to those delusions.

This guy is the most bipolar poster on this board. It's truly a sight.

One day he's a "giant slayer" martial artist movie star, comparing himself to Tom Cruise and all sorts of foreign martial artists that were also "giant slayers" (translation: beat one or two taller men through submission holds in cage matches with referees and 1000 rules), the next he's calling himself disgusting and his height "terrible" and "shameful".

It should be clear from this and the general lack of reasoning in his other posts that he's basically completely disconnected from reality. This is the result of trying to delude yourself.

Hey, I wasn't joking about the giant slayer thing.

This guy is 5'7" even shorter than Minowa.

I'm very certain that you're not a Martial Arts practicioner, most likely not even an athlete either. Just a nerd obssessed with statistics. What the hell makes you think that it's gonna get any more advantageous for the tall guys in streetfight? As far as I am concerned, it's the other way around. Height and size should matter less in streetfight than it does with referees and 1000 rules.

Yes, I'm disgusted by myself. But it doesn't invalidate any of my earlier statements. The fact that I am disgusted by myself actually gives me some kind of strength in its own terms.

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 04:51:20 AM »

Well, this was a little depressing, I am all for LL but even without it I can easily live a normal, happy life. I'm getting it done because it is available to me at the moment and I would like to be taller. But being short is not that big of a nightmare as people make it out to be.

extremis

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 11:00:51 AM »

Hey, I wasn't joking about the giant slayer thing.

This guy is 5'7" even shorter than Minowa.

Already debunked this in your other thread. The people you call "giant slayers" got lucky once or twice against tall opponents. They beat them through SUBMISSION HOLDS, which does not work in a real fight, because the tall guy's buddies will stomp your ass out. These same "giant slayers" have SEVERAL fights where they lose to tall men by KNOCKOUT.

Let me break it down for you, since I've noticed you have trouble understanding things unless they get spoonfed to you:

If the "giant slayers" can't win by KNOCKING OUT taller opponents, they can't win in a streetfight against them.

By the way - the guy you posted got BLINDED in that fight. Nothing short of hilarious that you consider that to be a role model.

I'm very certain that you're not a Martial Arts practicioner, most likely not even an athlete either. Just a nerd obssessed with statistics.

What a coincidence, I came to that same conclusion about you after seeing your idiotic posts about being a "giant slayer". You're not a "martial artist" either. You're a delusional loser fantasizing about being a movie star playboy badass, vacillating between feeding your narcissistic stock with threads about being a "giant slayer" and moping with threads like this one.

Literally 6 threads on the front page of this board alone were started by you. That's 5 more than any other thread starter on the front page has. I don't know of any "martial artist" who spends his time spamming threads in forums like this one. For that matter, I don't know of anyone who knows how to fight well that calls themselves a "martial artist". Generally people who call themselves that are keyboard warrior neckbeards who haven't been in a single fight in their lives.

You've already proven you don't know a thing about guns or firefights despite making a whole dumbass thread about short people having an "advantage" by being smaller targets so it's a pretty safe bet you don't know sh*t about fist fighting, either.

Yes, I'm disgusted by myself. But it doesn't invalidate any of my earlier statements. The fact that I am disgusted by myself actually gives me some kind of strength in its own terms.

You're disgusted with yourself because you consider yourself pathetic and an embarrassment, which directly contradicts your egotistical fantasies of being a movie star playboy giant slayer. So yes, it does invalidate your earlier statements. You're probably not smart enough to see that, though. It's okay - basically everyone else can. You're a joke on this board, in case you haven't noticed.

Well, this was a little depressing, I am all for LL but even without it I can easily live a normal, happy life. I'm getting it done because it is available to me at the moment and I would like to be taller. But being short is not that big of a nightmare as people make it out to be.

Speak for yourself. Maybe your experience with being short hasn't been so bad, but for the many (I would say the overwhelming majority) of people who end up on this board, myself included, it has.

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 04:56:47 PM »

Already debunked this in your other thread. The people you call "giant slayers" got lucky once or twice against tall opponents. They beat them through SUBMISSION HOLDS, which does not work in a real fight, because the tall guy's buddies will stomp your ass out. These same "giant slayers" have SEVERAL fights where they lose to tall men by KNOCKOUT.

Let me break it down for you, since I've noticed you have trouble understanding things unless they get spoonfed to you:

If the "giant slayers" can't win by KNOCKING OUT taller opponents, they can't win in a streetfight against them.

By the way - the guy you posted got BLINDED in that fight. Nothing short of hilarious that you consider that to be a role model.

What a coincidence, I came to that same conclusion about you after seeing your idiotic posts about being a "giant slayer". You're not a "martial artist" either. You're a delusional loser fantasizing about being a movie star playboy badass, vacillating between feeding your narcissistic stock with threads about being a "giant slayer" and moping with threads like this one.

Literally 6 threads on the front page of this board alone were started by you. That's 5 more than any other thread starter on the front page has. I don't know of any "martial artist" who spends his time spamming threads in forums like this one. For that matter, I don't know of anyone who knows how to fight well that calls themselves a "martial artist". Generally people who call themselves that are keyboard warrior neckbeards who haven't been in a single fight in their lives.

You've already proven you don't know a thing about guns or firefights despite making a whole dumbass thread about short people having an "advantage" by being smaller targets so it's a pretty safe bet you don't know sh*t about fist fighting, either.

You're disgusted with yourself because you consider yourself pathetic and an embarrassment, which directly contradicts your egotistical fantasies of being a movie star playboy giant slayer. So yes, it does invalidate your earlier statements. You're probably not smart enough to see that, though. It's okay - basically everyone else can. You're a joke on this board, in case you haven't noticed.

Speak for yourself. Maybe your experience with being short hasn't been so bad, but for the many (I would say the overwhelming majority) of people who end up on this board, myself included, it has.

Yes, keep saying what you're saying. I definitely believe an amateur opinion of random keyboard warrior on an LL forum who's trying hard to sound smart rather than living proof videos.
Pages: [1]   Go Up