Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Agmatine enhances the effect of painkillers and reduces risk of addiction  (Read 1762 times)

OverrideYourGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agmatine#Opioid_liability

Systemic agmatine can potentiate opioid analgesia and prevent tolerance to chronic morphine in laboratory rodents. Since then, cumulative evidence amply shows that agmatine inhibits opioid dependence and relapse in several animal species.

Has any of you humans tried this?
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

myloginacct

I doubt it. But good on you for doing such extensive research into every facet of CLL, and trying to make it as optimal as possible.

Your diary, if you post one, will certainly be one of the most interesting ones posted online.

Purushrottam

I doubt it. But good on you for doing such extensive research into every facet of CLL, and trying to make it as optimal as possible.

Your diary, if you post one, will certainly be one of the most interesting ones posted online.

+1

Every one of your posts is very informative.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

OverrideYourGenetics

No effect
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 08:21:35 PM »

I'm afraid this supplement had no noticeable effect in my case. On the other hand, I don't really respond (any longer?) to oxycodone or norco, so maybe it works for someone who does.

Note that I didn't really take much oxycodone. It's been 7 weeks since my last surgery, and for the past few weeks, I've been taking at most 2 oxy's per week, before PT with Mike. It just doesn't decrease the pain noticeably (compared to THC as a benchmark).
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Johnson1111

All it does is get you high

OverrideYourGenetics

All it does is get you high

What "it" gets you high? Agmatine didn't get me high, and neither did oxycodone or norco.

Johnson1111

What "it" gets you high? Agmatine didn't get me high, and neither did oxycodone or norco.

I'm not a big fan of medical treatment from oxy

short2tall

In the beginning, I was taking one Norco every night to help me sleep. After a few weeks of that it definitely started to lose its effect. The good news was that after I stopped taking them on a daily basis they started to work again when I took one only once every other day for PT. My body usually seems to be resistant to the effects of most drugs, so I'm glad that the Norco has continued to work for me.
Bilateral femurs with Dr. M on March 1st
Starting height: 5'8.5"
Shooting for 5'11"
Pages: [1]   Go Up