Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is LL more invasive than penis enlargement and sex change?  (Read 1347 times)

Is LL more invasive than penis enlargement and sex change?
« on: April 24, 2018, 08:41:56 PM »

Penis enlargement and sex change do seem to be more invasive, but a lot of people undergo sex change and they don't make a big deal out of it. I always thought LL was a big deal eventhough I am very obssessed with height.

doomsday

Re: Is LL more invasive than penis enlargement and sxx change?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 08:45:41 PM »

youre the biggest looser ive seen in my entire life.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 09:49:47 PM by doomsday »

W

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 09:13:06 PM »

a lot of people undergo sxx change and they don't make a big deal out of it

You are either a z-gen millennial that was raised on the internet & apps or you read too many liberal blogs.

Sex change is a big deal and if you know anyone that has had it you will notice that their whole life revolves around their sex change forever. With CLL the idea is that you lengthen your bones and get on with your life.

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 10:08:45 PM »

youre the biggest looser ive seen in my entire life.
Totally agree.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 01:06:32 PM »

Totally agree.

You're a piece of chit.

You are either a z-gen millennial that was raised on the internet & apps or you read too many liberal blogs.

sxx change is a big deal and if you know anyone that has had it you will notice that their whole life revolves around their sxx change forever. With CLL the idea is that you lengthen your bones and get on with your life.

Yeah in terms of safety, it's rarely brought up in the topic of sxx change. But LL is always promoted to be the most devastating cosmetic surgery.

Body Builder

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 01:52:28 PM »

You're a piece of chit.

Yeah in terms of safety, it's rarely brought up in the topic of sxx change. But LL is always promoted to be the most devastating cosmetic surgery.
Better do a sex change.
People so pathetic like you that dont have the courage to change their  y life don't deserve to be called men.

Great321

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 02:20:42 PM »

Since I know a couple of people who had sex change (female to male) surgeries that's a good question. Most of them seem fine and happy (in Germany). There are exceptions who have difficulties for lifetime.

I imagine LL being more painful just from reading because the lengthening and healing process seem to last a lot longer. (many months to years?)

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 04:21:13 PM »

Since I know a couple of people who had sxx change (female to male) surgeries that's a good question. Most of them seem fine and happy (in Germany). There are exceptions who have difficulties for lifetime.

I imagine LL being more painful just from reading because the lengthening and healing process seem to last a lot longer. (many months to years?)

Holy  , so getting a penis and testicles removed or getting them implanted is not that invasive and dangerous after all?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 04:23:46 PM »

Since I know a couple of people who had sxx change (female to male) surgeries that's a good question. Most of them seem fine and happy (in Germany). There are exceptions who have difficulties for lifetime.

Funny since suicide rate of trans people doesnt change post or pre op but ok

short2tall

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 06:58:45 AM »

I think LL is probably more invasive. But a sex change would definitely be a much larger emotional challenge.
Bilateral femurs with Dr. M on March 1st
Starting height: 5'8.5"
Shooting for 5'11"

Great321

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 07:39:34 AM »

Holy  , so getting a penis and testicles removed or getting them implanted is not that invasive and dangerous after all?

I don't know any male to female trans people so I don't know about their health after surgery.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 08:27:43 AM »

Penis enlargement surgery doesn't work. You can't make urethra longer and that is what limits length of the penis. You can cut the ligments on top of base of penis to let it dangle further, but that does not really increase length. You can inject fat into penis, but it just makes it a swollen, ugly soft meat. It isn't a hard, big ck that women want, just something freaky, unappealing and softish due to fat.

So basically, penis surgery doesn't exist. Or am I missing something?
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

myloginacct

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 11:41:41 AM »

Penis enlargement surgery doesn't work. You can't make urethra longer and that is what limits length of the penis. You can cut the ligments on top of base of penis to let it dangle further, but that does not really increase length. You can inject fat into penis, but it just makes it a swollen, ugly soft meat. It isn't a hard, big ck that women want, just something freaky, unappealing and softish due to fat.

So basically, penis surgery doesn't exist. Or am I missing something?

I don't think you are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up