Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller Sysop/Apotheosis Investment With Dr Sarin and Dr Sringari  (Read 3753 times)

Muse

One of Dr Sringari diary is written by a patient (LL Forumorlife) who was having financial issues for LL surgery.  The average income of Indian is $1000 USD Per Year.  He managed to raise $4000, how?    There is a possibility that his diary is not as truthful and honest as it may seems, when it comes to feedback about the Doctor.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=7.45

It's likely that Sysop met Dr Sringari for his trip to India to finalize their partnership in person, with the help of Crazy/Harry/Sunny.

Meanwhile other patients have been lured there, largely because of Sysop recommendation or the information given in the Phantom fake diary that claims the Doctor is experienced in LL. 

Here is a screenshot of Harken response to me when I asked how he decided to go with Dr Sringari. 

Note there is no personal information shared here,  so I think these are justifiable screenshots to prove that Sysop privately recommended members to go to that unknown Doctor during this period.   I also have the HTML version of the webpage, and can provide it to anyone who's interested.

Attached also is a screenshot of when Dr Sringari website was created. it's was on the 31st of July 2013.  You can draw your own conclusions on these dates.

News of Sysop planning to head to India start surfacing around July and he went there around middle of August.

Date of Dr Sringari website creation: 31st July
Date of The Phantom Diary:  7th August
Date Of Sysop Removing Dr Sarin From Recommended List : 21st August 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 08:48:45 PM by Admin »

Carter

Re: Make Me Taller Sysop/Apotheosis Investment With Dr Sarin and Dr Sringari
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 12:12:08 AM »

Regarding India, there are many more cosmetic surgeons to go to as an alternative to Dr. Sarin or Dr. Sringari who will do externals or LON/LATN. I am going to be in New Delhi soon and will bring my findings and consultation results to this forum.

You are right.  Sarin/Sringari are expensive compared to other Indian Doctors. They jack up their patient's fees to payoff Apotheosis and the salaries of the greedy managers Harry/Sunny.  That son of bitch let slip that he invested 10K in Sarin guesthouse, that post was then edited, he remove the following sentences to cover up his lies.

"so I loaned Dr. Sarin over $10,000 so that he could set up a guest house. I helped him set up this business"

" I cut him off knowing that it would mean that he would never pay me back all of the money that I lent him." 
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 12:32:43 AM by Carter »

BilateralDamage

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:27:41 AM »

Latest in SysOp/Apo drama, BigFaker had a consultation with Dr. Sarin and Sarin had this to say about Apo.

"The website owner wanted to control the guest house, like he wanted to manage and he should be getting money. You know, basic issue was: they wanted to control this guest house, they wanted the money, this is the way they will run. Now suppose, there are 15 patients. They have taken the money and they run away...who's responsible for that? And it was totally unethical, like he puts a good post on his website, everything is good, but inside he is involved and I am involved. I said 'I'm sorry, it is my responsibility and I'm not going give that. I'm not going to make it a commercial thing'"

Looks like they're playing point fingers at each other.  My guess is they're equally at fault.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 02:11:46 AM »

Latest in SysOp/Apo drama, BigFaker had a consultation with Dr. Sarin and Sarin had this to say about Apo.

"The website owner wanted to control the guest house, like he wanted to manage and he should be getting money. You know, basic issue was: they wanted to control this guest house, they wanted the money, this is the way they will run. Now suppose, there are 15 patients. They have taken the money and they run away...who's responsible for that? And it was totally unethical, like he puts a good post on his website, everything is good, but inside he is involved and I am involved. I said 'I'm sorry, it is my responsibility and I'm not going give that. I'm not going to make it a commercial thing'"

Looks like they're playing point fingers at each other.  My guess is they're equally at fault.

Reports of all the messed up things that happened at Sarin's guesthouse aside, I'm inclined to believe Dr. Sarin's words regarding Sysop wanting to take over the guesthouse and get money from it. It makes sense to me seeing as he went from NYC all the way to India to 'invest' and immediately after their falling out helped Dr. Sringari establish a guesthouse modeled after Dr. Sarin.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Muse

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 11:39:52 AM »

The following is from an ex patient who was there when Apotheosis visited the Sarin Guesthouse

" Apotheosis asked about any major issues we had and mentioned about bringing the Betzbone to India.

Everyone told him (Apotheosis) everything about Dr. Sarin, their care, and past things that had happened since we thought he was there to try to help, not to collect ammunition to use as reasons to remove Dr. Sarin and promote Dr. Sringari.

He said that he paid for a lot of the stuff set up in the guest house. He mentioned forcefully that he needed a cheap LL doctor.

Later on Dr. Sarin talked about Apotheosis and said he never gave him permission to visit the guest house and if he knew he had been there he would have had him arrested for trespassing. Dr. Sarin and Apotheosis had a meeting and talked about some stuff, not sure exactly what though but I assume it was about the Betzbone. Dr. Sarin stated he did not want to use the Betzbone because there is a potential he could be cut off from being supplied with the nail and he did not need the support of old forum  for his business any more."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:43:28 AM by Dameon »
Pages: [1]   Go Up