Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The cheapest method of LL  (Read 1208 times)

SneakyScout

• Visitor
The cheapest method of LL
« on: May 11, 2018, 11:25:20 AM »

Hi guys, to be honest, I consider myself to get LL in a few years, but my budget is actually around $10k ( I'm 21 yo ). I know, that some clinics have the max level  of height, when the can make You surgery ( for example 168 cm ). I have actually around 176 cm, so I am not short man, just around average, but I dream about only 5 cm higher ( 180-182 cm ). And question - is it advisable to do 5 cm ONLY for timia or femur, or better for example 2 cm tibia and 3 femur ( proportions )- will it cost more? I live in Poland, but I can consider all clinics around the world, for example India, bcs the prices are really low there. But which is the MINIMUM cost of all - no matter method. Greetings :)
178 cm (morning)    
176,2 cm (evening)
22 yo

myloginacct

Re: The cheapest method of LL
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:48:41 PM »

Forget about it and work on body building.

You don't have enough money to get CLL done at a height where the benefits will outweigh the risks.

Your budget is for men under 165cm desperately wanting to escape life as short and willing to risk death / being crippled for life. (Which I obviously still don't advise - it is better being short than dead/crippled.)

Knik

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 02:17:34 PM »

don't do this
but for 20k you can go for catagni, this is a good price
but don't go ton Asie, even though I heard that there is some good doctors there
Looking for Pili

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 03:40:39 AM »

Forget about it and work on body building.

You don't have enough money to get CLL done at a height where the benefits will outweigh the risks.

Your budget is for men under 165cm desperately wanting to escape life as short and willing to risk death / being crippled for life. (Which I obviously still don't advise - it is better being short than dead/crippled.)
How much money do you have?
Pages: [1]   Go Up