Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Solution for Small Framed Short Guys?  (Read 3205 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Solution for Small Framed Short Guys?
« on: May 12, 2018, 10:45:19 PM »

Basically that. I am 5’1”, and have a child sized body. Shoe size 6-6.5. Wingspan 5’3 at max. Sitting height 80 cm. I want to elongate my torso no matter what, and if possible widen my shoulders (shoulder width: 15 inches).

I don’t think LL is my solution since I will still have a horrid small body, kind of how dwarves look when they do LL.

Thoughts? When will bone plate reopening be possible? I feel so bad since mine closed basically when I was 13. By that age, my bone age basically was that of an 18 years old. To make things worse, American society is full of biases and prejudices. It completely sucks to be a short man in America and any other heavily Western influenced country.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

Re: Solution for Small Framed Short Guys?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 10:46:28 PM »

Hand size: 6.7 inches.
5'1", 100 lbs

Johnson1111

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 10:52:53 PM »

Basically that. I am 5’1”, and have a child sized body. Shoe size 6-6.5. Wingspan 5’3 at max. Sitting height 80 cm. I want to elongate my torso no matter what, and if possible widen my shoulders (shoulder width: 15 inches).

I don’t think LL is my solution since I will still have a horrid small body, kind of how dwarves look when they do LL.

Thoughts? When will bone plate reopening be possible? I feel so bad since mine closed basically when I was 13. By that age, my bone age basically was that of an 18 years old. To make things worse, American society is full of biases and prejudices. It completely sucks to be a short man in America and any other heavily Western influenced country.

I don't think you'd look weird at all with LL. You are not technically a midget either.

Your wingspan is 5'3" so say you lengthened 3+ inches and maxed out the precise rod you'd be 5'4"-5'4.5" with 5'3" wingspan which is in the realm of normal and not noticeable as far as proportions. I think proportions as many said are overrated you'd most likely be fine.

From my understanding there are people with smaller torsos and no one really bats an eye and we focus on ourselves much more than others do.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do but I think regardless of proportions you'd benefit alot from the lengthening and becoming taller. I wish you the best of luck sir and hang in there.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 11:02:26 PM »

I don't think you'd look weird at all with LL. You are not technically a midget either.

Your wingspan is 5'3" so say you lengthened 3+ inches and maxed out the precise rod you'd be 5'4"-5'4.5" with 5'3" wingspan which is in the realm of normal and not noticeable as far as proportions. I think proportions as many said are overrated you'd most likely be fine.

From my understanding there are people with smaller torsos and no one really bats an eye and we focus on ourselves much more than others do.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do but I think regardless of proportions you'd benefit alot from the lengthening and becoming taller. I wish you the best of luck sir and hang in there.

I won’t do LL. Simply too risky and expensive, and still doesn’t guarantee anything. And will fk up my proportions regardless.
5'1", 100 lbs

Great321

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 11:51:34 PM »

How wide are your shoulders? I consider mine as quite narrow.

There are  tall guys who do have narrow shoulders despite their height. I know a guy who is at least 1,80m (5'9) and some people were talking about his narrow shoulders but it wasn't such a big deal.

myloginacct

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 12:10:17 AM »

180cm is 5'11 in the Imperial system, by the way. Just a quick correction. 5'9 is 175cm.

As for the OP: not much can be done today, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do anything. If we took that thought to the extreme, why even do anything? Work on your body (mainly your shoulder muscles). Maximize what you can be. Science will keep advancing while you do.

Also, some people are quite literally all legs in their height. SHRs under .47.

I have no idea what Conan O'Brien sitting height ratio is, but the dude is 6'4 and has a strikingly similar sitting height to some Japanese men I've seen sat next to him.

Great321

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 12:29:38 AM »

thank you for correcting me. Even though I spent a year in the U.S. I never got your system  ;D I always just google it

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 10:22:56 AM »

All I wish is for a risk free, or ar least compared to LL, alternative thar could at least grant everyone 3-4 inches extra. That’s it. I would be happy at 5’4 yet I would not fking break my legs for that, neither am willing to spend 100k just to still live a  ty life in heightist America. Here in Mexico, being short is not thar of a big deal but heightism is still here to some extent, so by being 5’4 that would at least give me some bit of an advantage in life. That’s it. I wanna be short but not petite, which I currently am. Cheers to all.
5'1", 100 lbs

myloginacct

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 10:35:19 AM »

You moved from the US to Mexico?

Also, your stature is legitimately short. You're not like those 5'9 guys who say they're suicidal or something.

You could probably e-mail the Ilizarov center in Russia and see if they'd be willing to help you (they're state-funded). Maybe try Rozbruch too. Just some gut feelings.

For now, I'd recommend looking into elevator shoes and doing those shoulder exercises.

myloginacct

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 10:40:49 AM »

Also, if you speak Spanish, you could consider moving further down to southern Mexico, Guatemala or Bolivia, where people are much shorter, and the women average height is shorter or equal than yours.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2018, 11:05:27 AM »

I won’t do LL. Simply too risky and expensive, and still doesn’t guarantee anything. And will fk up my proportions regardless.
If you dont do LL then at 5.1 nothing can help you, even if you had the frame of a bber.
So dont bother finding a solution, your problem cant be fixed otherwise, thats the harsh reality.

ZUCC420

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2018, 11:26:52 AM »

Only stem cell technology can be used for proportional growth I believe, I too don't want my legs broken and go through a painful experience while staying in bed for years  :'(. The shorter you are the more adverse the effects, like narrow frame with a bobble head which overall makes you look like a kid. The guys that are 5'7"-5'11" can assuredly do CLL to whatever heights they desire while the <5'7" has a pestilent limitation that can't be circumvented  >:(. Hopefully it comes in less than 10 years, fingers crossed  :-X.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Android

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »

I'm 5'4", visited Mexico recently, felt average. Taller guys weren't that much taller. It's like everyone shrank, was interesting since I was in San Diego just an hour earlier.

I'd say get CLL. I'm 5'4" (85 cm sitting height btw) and want more, but honestly it's not too bad. I'm the shortest guy in most occasions, but I'm still taller than many women, and that's if I'm in the US. Well, I'm wearing lifts too though...

And yeah, I am frequently told that I look young. But I haven't been carded a few times, so there's that.

Edit: Did not wear lifts while in Mexico (Tijuana).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:10:34 PM by Android »
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

ZUCC420

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »

I am 5'5" and while living in a sxitty third world country feel emasculated most of the time. Always self conscious about my stature and neotony that I can't even smoke in tranquility, all those eyes piercing towards me. People trying to infer whether they should confront me or not about being under age, It isn't pleasant and going to the bar alone is daunting. I can't even fathom what It must be like for OP but I understand partially, I think CLL isn't the answer for us short guys that look stunted and underdeveloped. We need some thing better to fix "all" of our problems and until then we should consider CLL as an inferior alternative rather than an absolute.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

myloginacct

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 09:31:25 PM »

I'm 5'4", visited Mexico recently, felt average. Taller guys weren't that much taller. It's like everyone shrank, was interesting since I was in San Diego just an hour earlier.

I'd say get CLL. I'm 5'4" (85 cm sitting height btw) and want more, but honestly it's not too bad. I'm the shortest guy in most occasions, but I'm still taller than many women, and that's if I'm in the US. Well, I'm wearing lifts too though...

And yeah, I am frequently told that I look young. But I haven't been carded a few times, so there's that.

Visit Guatemala next for a taste of the ancient Mayan civilization and wear your lifts so you feel tall too. Maybe revisit it later, after CLL, to feel like you are a professional NBA player.

The shortest women were born in 1896 in Guatemala, and were on average 140 cm tall.

Women born in 1996 are shortest in Guatemala, with an average height of 149.4 cm (148.0–150.7), and are shorter than 151 cm in Bangladesh and Nepal.

A century later and they're still the shortest.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 12:53:08 PM »

Or get a motorcycle. Some chicks dig it.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 08:22:15 AM »

Also, if you speak Spanish, you could consider moving further down to southern Mexico, Guatemala or Bolivia, where people are much shorter, and the women average height is shorter or equal than yours.
They are not short anymore. At least the youth. I have been there already. Thanks everyone for the biased and unhelpful responses.
5'1", 100 lbs

Android

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 04:29:37 PM »

You're welcome.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 07:14:48 PM »

They are not short anymore. At least the youth. I have been there already. Thanks everyone for the biased and unhelpful responses.

You've been to Guatemala?

You are arguing against facts... Your height neurosis just makes you notice the taller ones from their younger generations more. They are still factually the shortest women, on average, on Earth... This is not up for discussion. As you've seen in my quotes, they've grew, but are still the shortest.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 07:19:01 PM »

You've been to Guatemala?

You are arguing against facts... Your height neurosis just makes you notice the taller ones from their younger generations more. They are still factually the shortest women, on average, on Earth... This is not up for discussion. As you've seen in my quotes, they've grew, but are still the shortest.

Women but not men lol. Men are all around 5’6 there now, definitely shorter than us Mexicans but not by a lot.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 09:30:00 AM »

I am 5'5" and while living in a sxitty third world country feel emasculated most of the time. Always self conscious about my stature and neotony that I can't even smoke in tranquility, all those eyes piercing towards me. People trying to infer whether they should confront me or not about being under age, It isn't pleasant and going to the bar alone is daunting. I can't even fathom what It must be like for OP but I understand partially, I think CLL isn't the answer for us short guys that look stunted and underdeveloped. We need some thing better to fix "all" of our problems and until then we should consider CLL as an inferior alternative rather than an absolute.
Thanks, weird guy. You basically understand me what I tried to mean.
5'1", 100 lbs
Pages: [1]   Go Up