Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Giotikas or Dr Depirishad or Dr Lee or Dr Rozbruch ?  (Read 1699 times)

Kenda

Dr Giotikas or Dr Depirishad or Dr Lee or Dr Rozbruch ?
« on: May 20, 2019, 01:37:20 PM »

Hi guys so sorry for the long title :P
But i am really confused between the good experience, price , quality of post op service and patient experience between these Drs,
1) so with Dr Giotikas he is the cheapest to provide stryde but im not really sure about spending 3 months in athens which seem like not a very weel developed country to me and i feel like the post op care is everything.....and ive heard ppl conplain about PT there....

2) Drs in the Us such as : Rozbruch / Deprihard or whatever his name is
So ive read some ppl say Dr R is 75k then other posts says its 125k without usbinsurance well im obviously not a Us reaident so does that mean its 125k for me with rozbruch and this huge difference in price is because of physical therapy or what exactly dont get it !

The other Dr in las vegas i dont see anyone talking about him like is there sth wrong with him ? His price says 75k which is cheaper than the other LA doctor M or whatever , so he is the cheapest Dr in the USA right guys?

3) Dr Lee in korea - i guess the price of surgery only is 70k or so do you think he is better than the US doctors because prices are ao close....

tiggy

Re: Dr Giotikas or Dr Depirishad or Dr Lee or Dr Rozbruch ?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 02:02:40 PM »

2) kenda, as I explained to you in my diary, dr Rs fees alone are $75k but that is ONLY his fees. The hospital charges you separately. Anesthesia also charges you separately. So all those charges combined equal about $125k. That would be your fee as a non US resident. Also, this $125k DOES NOT include fees for meds, wheel chair, crutches, walker, and physical therapy. As a non US resident without insurance, you will have to pay for those as well. If I were you, I would reach out to the surgeons and explain that you are a non US resident. Perhaps they offer discounts for those like you who must pay out of pocket for absolutely everything. Good luck.

Kenda

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 02:24:43 PM »

Okay bro, i thought it was 75k including surgery itself ....didnt know its only doctors fee ..
I will hopefully they give me. Useful reply
Thanks

tiggy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 02:40:13 PM »

Okay bro, i thought it was 75k including surgery itself ....didnt know its only doctors fee ..
I will hopefully they give me. Useful reply
Thanks

No problem, glad to help.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 08:12:49 PM »

Dr Rozbruch New York ( http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=153.0 ) has nothing to do with Dr Debiparshad Las Vegas ( http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4937.0 )

Dr Rozbruch has some diaries in the forum. Physical therapy is not included with Dr. Rozbruch, but he may indicate a physical therapist for you.

Dr Debiparshad is a new doctor has no diaries till now, but we will have at least two diaries from him soon.

Dr Lee has just a few old diaries in the forum, but I believe he is an outstanding doctor.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 08:41:52 PM by wannagrowtaller »
Go for it

Kenda

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 11:12:11 AM »

No problem, glad to help.

Tiggy i contacted them HSS ,they didnt give me a useful reply,
She said that i haveto send her tons of xray and pay 600$ or more consultation fees just to know prices!

Also they said no insurance accepted,so isnt like that this Dr is more expensive than Paley!

Like you said 75k only dr rozbruch and this hospital will take like what another 20, 30?
So that makes-him themost expensive LL Dr in the world!!

verticalpush

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 06:54:28 AM »

Dr Debiparshad is a new doctor has no diaries till now, but we will have at least two diaries from him soon.

Hey wannagrowtaller - I'm one of the diaries for Dr. D. I had my Stryde femurs surgery this past Friday (May 24) and today I made the difficult transition from the hospital to the hotel. I wanted to wait to have x-rays available before starting my diary but I was promised I'll get them tomorrow.

Here's a quick teaser. The worst pain in the process so far for me was trying to pee after the catheter was removed. I didn't realize you only have 5 hours to pee on your own or else. Well, I was about 15 minutes away from getting the torture device shoved into my body to remove urine. Fortunately Dr. D. just so happened to show up to check on me in the nick of time and told the nurse to give me a couple more hours because I'm on the younger side. As soon as he left and I had privacy I was able to pee!

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with my diary documenting the first 4 days!

Kenda

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 10:37:35 AM »

Hii Vertical,
How old are you?
Are u a US Resident?
How much did you pay for everything so far , can you give me a cost breakdown?

tiggy

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 04:33:02 PM »

Tiggy i contacted them HSS ,they didnt give me a useful reply,
She said that i haveto send her tons of xray and pay 600$ or more consultation fees just to know prices!

Also they said no insurance accepted,so isnt like that this Dr is more expensive than Paley!

Like you said 75k only dr rozbruch and this hospital will take like what another 20, 30?
So that makes-him themost expensive LL Dr in the world!!

Hey,
When I said to contact someone, I meant to contact dr Rs office. HSS is unlikely to talk prices because you haven't even consulted with dr R yet. I think even if you contact dr R right now without going for a consultation first, I doubt they will talk pricing with you. Also, even if dr R gives you a discount, you will still be responsible for HSS fees in full and I don't think they will give you any type of a discount. HSS fees alone are at least $60-85k. It's absolutely insane. Because of HSS fees, you are correct that dr R is the most expensive dr in the world for this procedure. This is why having insurance is useful with him in the event they cover some costs of the surgery. Without insurance, as is the case with you, you will likely pay at least $120k to have surgery with him. Given that your budget is only about 75k, I recommend you consider another dr. even Paley would be cheaper for you.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 05:08:43 PM »

Hey wannagrowtaller - I'm one of the diaries for Dr. D. I had my Stryde femurs surgery this past Friday (May 24) and today I made the difficult transition from the hospital to the hotel. I wanted to wait to have x-rays available before starting my diary but I was promised I'll get them tomorrow.

Here's a quick teaser. The worst pain in the process so far for me was trying to pee after the catheter was removed. I didn't realize you only have 5 hours to pee on your own or else. Well, I was about 15 minutes away from getting the torture device shoved into my body to remove urine. Fortunately Dr. D. just so happened to show up to check on me in the nick of time and told the nurse to give me a couple more hours because I'm on the younger side. As soon as he left and I had privacy I was able to pee!

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with my diary documenting the first 4 days!
Good to hear from you.

I fear the catheter too.
Go for it

Activatedx

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 06:50:41 PM »

Good to hear from you.

I fear the catheter too.

Is it weird I fear the catheter going down my penis more than I fear getting my legs broken

verticalpush

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 07:50:11 PM »

Good to hear from you.

I fear the catheter too.

Is it weird I fear the catheter going down my penis more than I fear getting my legs broken

You gentlemen are right. Like I said the catheter (I've talked about it so much the past few days I now know how to spell it lol) goes in you when you're sleeping. To be honest you don't feel it much when you come out of surgery. I left mine in for almost 24 hours because I was terrified of the real pain - when they pull it out. Yes that part does suck. I had the male nurse do it but oh my God I think I woke up half the floor. Like I said, make sure you know you need to pee within that 5 hour window or have a plan B to have your doctor bail you out. The thought of the needle going in essentially made my dck stop working.

Kenda

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 11:21:23 AM »

Well why didnt you refuse this before surgery !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up