Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear future limb lengthener, I just finished my LL  (Read 6838 times)

ControlYourLife

• Visitor
Re: Dear future limb lengthener, I just finished my LL
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2019, 08:56:46 PM »

Fair enough. I am also 5'7. Live in new England. I feel low average, but I do want to get LL to get to an average 5'9-5'10

Not for girls (zero problems with that)
I believe in physical fitness and I believe going from 5'7 to 5'9 will allow me to maximize my aesthetics (I have a 5'10 wing span with broad shoulders and pretty big frame)

I'm 5'7, but it really just depends on your surroundings if 5'7 is tall or short. For my culture 5'7 isn't tall enough plain and simple. I feel like women in my culture (i'm black btw) value athletic tall men (like the ones in the NFL and the NBA). But regardless 5'7 is still short and if you live in a culture that only values tall athletic looking men your only hope would be to be 5'10, that way your height wont be asset nor a detriment to your success in dating.

Betagur7

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2019, 12:42:36 AM »

Fair enough. I am also 5'7. Live in new England. I feel low average, but I do want to get LL to get to an average 5'9-5'10

Not for girls (zero problems with that)
I believe in physical fitness and I believe going from 5'7 to 5'9 will allow me to maximize my aesthetics (I have a 5'10 wing span with broad shoulders and pretty big frame)

My wingspan is about the same too at 5'10. I don't think anyone would be able to tell if had LL since you'll be still proportional. My thighs are shorter than average anyway so pretty much figured I'll look aesthetically better afterwards.

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2019, 11:58:55 PM »

Great speech! now tell us why tf you even lengthened in the first place?

You contradict every single word you say. You said not to trust those who say they are fully recovered or had it easy, yet you say you had a 10/10 experience. You say you had a 10/10 experience yet you are still whining like a child. Then you went on about how some are obsessed with they're appearance, if YOU were not obsessed you would have never done this surgery either. FYI, I met Shahn in Germany where I was at a consultation with Dr. Betz and I can assure you he is fully recovered. Obviously has a short torso but nothing you would even notice on any other tall guy as it is very common for tall people to have short torsos, so unless you are obsessed with proportions (like many on this forum) then it does not even matter. Apo gets hate for being a dckhe@d(although he did not seem like that in person at all) but his LL was clearly a success.

We get that you are unhappy but this is not reddit where we bitc$ about our feelings. Take it elsewhere.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2019, 12:36:09 AM »

I really want to know what EXACTLY is this "interest" you are referring to. Is it the interest where they look at you and they immediately want to date you and see you as boyfriend material OR is it the interest a person has when they see, like for instance, when a guy sees a girl with a nice face but with a undesirable body so he thinks "oh she's cute, but i really wouldnt want to date her". My experience so far in life has been the latter. Girls see me and say i have a cute face but dont see me as "relationship" material because body type wise i'm short. Yes sure I can make up for it by having a "great personality" which really just means me having comedic sense of humor so that people will like me IN SPITE of my height. I don't know about you but I don't want to be liked IN SPITE of something whether that thing be my height, race, ethnicity or whatever I don't want to feel like someone is liking me IN SPITE of something else that is undesirable. The way I see it, taller guys with normal personalities will get girls, just as long as they aren't unattractive facially. Shorter guys even if they have nicer facial qualities will have to possess a personality beyond average in order to have any success. I may be wrong but that's definitely been my life experience.

Also to the original poster OFCOURSE going from 5'5 to 5'7 will feel like a waste of time, because 5'7 is STILL SHORT. And honestly i think if you were to go from 5'7 to the average male height of 5'10 ( from short to average in layman's terms) the social outlook would be totally different.

Both!Women want to sleep with me and date me.5ft 7 is taller than literally 90% of women in pretty much every Western country.At this height you can even get away with lying about your height. How many guys in real life do you see that say they're 6ft despite this statistically occuring in roughly 1 in 10 men? The fact is, every male lies about their height creating a warped perception of averages.
5cm below the average height is hardly noticeable and can be overcome by wearing a decent pair of shoes or even hair style lol . However,I am 10cm below my nation's average, I recognise this is a problem which is why I seek to rectify it.

I do agree though, I would be seen as more datable with a few more inchs added in height which is one ,but not the primary reason, I'm doing this surgery. All I'm trying to say is,is that people are viewed as a sum of their parts.Ufortunately for men, height is an enormous component.

Also what's your height and race/ethicity? Race/ ethnicity is unfortunately a bigger factor than height for most women.

Edit:Nvm I just saw that you where black...I don't want to sound racist here,but from dating statistics this is a MAJOR disadvantage,even among black girls...

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2019, 12:41:24 AM »

S
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up