Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: nonunion- and considering undoing the surgery  (Read 15234 times)

wannagrowtaller

Re: nonunion- and considering undoing the surgery
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2019, 10:13:38 PM »

Ok, maybe our definition of fine is not the same. I respect that. I'll be waiting for his update.
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2019, 05:02:22 AM »

Yea He'll update when he's ready.

@Tinytl There's no making cowards into men is there?
You admitted yourself that you're 30 years old and alone on a weekend.
You deserve every bit of insecurity, misery and suffering in your life because you're a big mouth. It's easy to see why you're alone.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:24:40 AM by 4cms »

fodawupa

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2019, 02:06:22 PM »

such new lows in this forum. why cant people attack problems instead of people?

my 2 euros:

sarin has shown business mind in the past and has admit himself of dealings. this is not ethical. unless he is proven to have change his practise he should be seen with doubt. giving free treatment for complication is not enough. preventing  complication is more important.

hydraulic length. is it used in belgium where it is created? if they use it in belgium i will be convinced. is it 'supplied' only to india to some doctors like sarin? why no other known doctor uses hydraulic nail?

why doesnt sarin use precise or stride?

why is there 0 recovery evidence of sarin patients? specially hydraulic nail. why is there 0 evidence?

see... discussing like this is more constructive.  show each other some respect..
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

4cms

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2019, 02:41:06 PM »

Mate go back and look who began disrespect.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2019, 02:51:00 PM »

Sorry, I don't want trouble, but I just imagine. You are with broken femurs, TinyTL is with broken femurs. If you engage in a fight and start to kick each other would be really funny.
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2019, 02:57:40 PM »

My left legs healed and my right leg will be done in 6 weeks.
Thats not the point though a bitter miserable coward who talks about people he doesn't know and attempts to dirty their name while behind the safety of his mobile/keybaord is a coward regardless.

fodawupa

« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2019, 03:07:46 PM »

ok.. leave this fighting topic. this is tallmf diary.

my skepticism of sarin remains but i raise it respectfully

1) hydraulic length. is it used in belgium where it is created? if they use it in belgium i will be convinced. is it 'supplied' only to india to some doctors like sarin? why no other known doctor uses hydraulic nail? is not shady that a nail is prepared in some country just to be used in india? is the nail not fit for use in the EU>?

2) why doesnt sarin use precise or stride?

3) there is 0 evidence of sarin patient full recovery? specially HLN. after 100s  if patients 0 proof?

no need to answer but this is for readers..

TallPersonality

« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2019, 04:39:34 PM »

ok.. leave this fighting topic. this is tallmf diary.

my skepticism of sarin remains but i raise it respectfully

1) hydraulic length. is it used in belgium where it is created? if they use it in belgium i will be convinced. is it 'supplied' only to india to some doctors like sarin? why no other known doctor uses hydraulic nail? is not shady that a nail is prepared in some country just to be used in india? is the nail not fit for use in the EU>?

2) why doesnt sarin use precise or stride?

3) there is 0 evidence of sarin patient full recovery? specially HLN. after 100s  if patients 0 proof?

no need to answer but this is for readers..

What kind of evidence do you want? I have surgery with Sarin next week and can provide you that after my recovery.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2019, 04:55:41 PM »

What kind of evidence do you want? I have surgery with Sarin next week and can provide you that after my recovery.
All that I ask, if it's not too much, is a video sprinting 100m, jumping and lifting some weights. It doesn't need to be immediately after surgery, it can be 2 years after it. You don't need to be Usain Bolt, Mike Powell or Vlad Alhazov, just show you still can do these things.

off topic: women are way more sophisticated than us.
Go for it

TallPersonality

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2019, 05:18:25 PM »

No problem. I will provide these videos. I just want to mention that already Sweden recorded videos like that.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2019, 05:31:51 PM »

No problem. I will provide these videos. I just want to mention that already Sweden recorded videos like that.
Thank you very much.

Do you mean this kind of video?

I didn't see any further so I don't know if situation miraculously improved years after lengthening (he was depressed in time of this video), but if he is trying to run full speed at this video it's totally unacceptable to me, and my threshold is not that high. My father is elderly and has COPD due to cigarettes and he probably could beat Sweden at this speed.
Go for it

fodawupa

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2019, 07:34:52 PM »

here is the more later video:

he seems to be 'ok' in recovery except for x legs. which is completely sarin's mistake. sweden had 0 control on x legs. he muscles are full, flexibility is good. he even made this video more later

he is missing good recovery because of x legs. something sarin should have prevented..

sweden is only person who has posted videos honestly. but he has x legs as u can see. something sarin should hav prevented.. not swedens mistake..

now even if sarin gives 'free' correction for sweden sweden has to bear the pain suffering and further risks. so 'free' correction as 4cm got is not a valid replacement here.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2019, 07:46:01 PM »

In these videos his recovery looks more acceptable to me (not ideal).

But yeah, with xlegs, no matter what caused it, in the long term he is screwed. He is stubborn and will not correct that.
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:01 AM »

here is the more later video:

he seems to be 'ok' in recovery except for x legs. which is completely sarin's mistake. sweden had 0 control on x legs. he muscles are full, flexibility is good. he even made this video more later

he is missing good recovery because of x legs. something sarin should have prevented..

sweden is only person who has posted videos honestly. but he has x legs as u can see. something sarin should hav prevented.. not swedens mistake..

now even if sarin gives 'free' correction for sweden sweden has to bear the pain suffering and further risks. so 'free' correction as 4cm got is not a valid replacement here.

Lmao mate I don't have xlegs and my tibia recovery was 100% with no loss of athletic ability. You can take my word for it or think I'm lying, Up to you.

TallPersonality

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2019, 12:13:41 PM »

In these videos his recovery looks more acceptable to me (not ideal).

But yeah, with xlegs, no matter what caused it, in the long term he is screwed. He is stubborn and will not correct that.
It depends on how you see it. It's maybe crazy, but for me having xlegs is better than being short  ;D. But, of course, I hope my recovery will be full :)

fodawupa

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2019, 12:17:04 PM »

It depends on how you see it. It's maybe crazy, but for me having xlegs is better than being short  ;D. But, of course, I hope my recovery will be full :)

i highlight in bold ur reply part for others to note. thanks for being so clear on this. others can take note.

its however possible to get LL without getting x legs. i hope u do. its completely dr sarin. it all depends on he puts the frame, where he makes bone break and how he inserts rod and how he monitors lengthening. its completely on sarin.

fodawupa

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2019, 12:21:33 PM »

Lmao mate I don't have xlegs and my tibia recovery was 100% with no loss of athletic ability. You can take my word for it or think I'm lying, Up to you.

honestly man - i dont trust any one's word. its important to see recovery. sweden said he is world class athelete. it may be true but only after u see his videos u can see x legs. u are not posting x rays after bone graft or videos so its not possible to take word like that. but no disrespect or force m8.

and just because u didnt get x legs doesnt mean sweden also didnt. sweden got x legs and he is genuine person and doesnt hide anything.

why did sarin let sweden get x legs? sarin should hav prevented it.

4cms

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2019, 01:14:37 PM »

honestly man - i dont trust any one's word. its important to see recovery. sweden said he is world class athelete. it may be true but only after u see his videos u can see x legs. u are not posting x rays after bone graft or videos so its not possible to take word like that. but no disrespect or force m8.

and just because u didnt get x legs doesnt mean sweden also didnt. sweden got x legs and he is genuine person and doesnt hide anything.

Hahahah then don't read diaries.
What happened to this paley patient???
Hes got way worse xlegs than sweden or you gunna look past it cause its a paley patient?? Bahaha
He also paid 220k for it......Fail 😂

And I'm not going to post anymore xrays or a video either and I'm happy about that🤩

fodawupa

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2019, 02:23:11 PM »

he posted x rays and they were good alignment. may be this was due to muscle weakness. u can see his legs internal rotated. and this was very early in recovery.

however u may be right. u did a good thing pointing this out.

but why mock him? why take enjoyment out of this? why mention 200k? are u saying if he had paid 20k it would hav been ok? why not be respectful>?

4cms

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2019, 04:09:29 PM »

he posted x rays and they were good alignment. may be this was due to muscle weakness. u can see his legs internal rotated. and this was very early in recovery.

however u may be right. u did a good thing pointing this out.

but why mock him? why take enjoyment out of this? why mention 200k? are u saying if he had paid 20k it would hav been ok? why not be respectful>?

Ahhhhh so because its a paley patient its muscle weakness, You guys are funny  😂😂😂 and I'm being Disrespectful am I ? Sorry mate I think you don't know what  being respectful is. I'm laughing at you actually because you made an effort to point out Sweden's xlegs but conveniently left out this paley patient.
No further comment.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:43:34 PM by 4cms »

tallmf

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2019, 04:19:17 PM »

hey guys, I did bone grafting surgery on both legs 5 weeks ago. also, I fixed my ballerina with a foot frame,( i was in frame for 20 days) so I'm on the cast now, ill remove my cast in one week and ill post my Xray in one week.  by the way, my regeneration is good already. how do I know? because I went to remove the frame a couple of weeks ago, I saw it on the operation theatre Xray machine ( I don't know the actual name of that thing) and the doctors confirmed it.

I'll be leaving India by the end of the month. so when I'm back home ill write my complete experience and future progress. hanging there guys. I'm okay right now.

in the meantime, for the future, LL's my advice. safe limit is 4-5cm keep this in mind, yes some people do 6,7,8,9 and get away with it. stretching capacity is different person to person, never get carried away with the bragging of the previous patients or doctors. if you are a pro/semi-pro sport,  athletic, gym person your tendons and muscles are tight. after 10% lengthening of your bone, you will have problems. MOST IMPORTANT 5cm is a GOOD fking height remember this.

and if you are doing lengthening on non-weight-bearing frame, please do exercise every day. here dr sarin provides physiotherapy every day. however I couldn't do physio from 4cm to 6cm ( almost a month) for several reasons which ill explain later. I think I was the only patient who stopped doing physio halfway through since the dr sarin changed his frame to nonweight bearing a couple of years ago.

so I got unlucky. I hope this explain the reason why I did have nonunion, however, I'm glad it has been fixed and I take this as everything happen for a good reason.

tallmf

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2019, 04:22:09 PM »

and of course, I didn't pay anything for the surgeries and hospitals, complications included in the package,

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2019, 04:32:42 PM »

Good to see your update, tallmf. Hope everything goes fine for you.
Go for it

tallmf

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2019, 05:06:57 PM »

thank you

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2019, 09:00:23 PM »

i highlight in bold ur reply part for others to note. thanks for being so clear on this. others can take note.
Some people may say they prefer limp for the rest of their life or even have severe arthritis than being short.
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2019, 09:07:59 PM »

and of course, I didn't pay anything for the surgeries and hospitals, complications included in the package,

They don't care about that mate,  They want everything to be perfect from start to finish with every single patient.........complications are unacceptable 😂😂😂and who cares if you didn't get charged to fix the complications lol.

4cms

« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2019, 09:18:26 PM »

Quick question, Have you done even 1 surgery yet?
And changed your mind now aye?

https://imgur.com/wCl7xNq

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2019, 09:35:27 PM »

I'm not shilling for or attacking any doctor. This is a very personal decision depending on your pocket, your location, the research you did.
Go for it

dreamingtall

« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2019, 07:12:11 AM »

what is x legs?
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

4cms

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2019, 11:21:36 PM »

Nice meeting you tonight @Tallpersonality, Just a genuine nice guy.

@tallmf , was a nice little party we had. Was fun and glad to see you happy. Loved the Home talk.

@Arabic man I love you dude, You are very similar to me especially how you throw your rubbish behind the door haha. Would be great if you migrated to Australia, Could see us being very good friends.
Hiyusna el lela! Kan Ahla youm hena.

TallPersonality

« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2019, 05:00:27 PM »

Thanks 4cm and others for inviting me to the party! Everybody was very nice and helpful for me. I saw tallmf and he looks good  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up