Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Sarin- India My diary For LON tibia  (Read 8016 times)

Arabic Man

Re: Dr Sarin- India My diary For LON tibia
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2019, 12:26:40 PM »

oho  :(  how are you ? How much you total gain ?

Hi bro,

Iam good, actually now I finish now 4 cm.

Arabic Man

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2019, 12:32:49 PM »

Day ( 50 ) - 17 of August

I should have reached 5 cm but Unfortunately I reached  only 4.2 cm because my muscle very tight and spasm and Dr sarin  told me to stop lengthening for 3 days and give me muscle relaxant medicine because my muscle little bit big due to I used to go to the Gym for bodybuilding before so my muscle push back the bone and resist the lengthening. 

Arya

• Visitor
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2019, 06:13:07 PM »

You said your muscles are tight because of gym? Is it advisable to not go to gym before LL? I am physcially inactive but I was thinking to go to gym for 5 months before i start my lengthening process next April. My height is 4;7 and weight is 35. DO i need to gain weight before LL or is less weight an advantage? Also how much safe lengthening does Dr Sarin recommend for tibia?

Arya

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2019, 06:20:27 PM »

Also congratulations and best wishes for the upcoming days. But I have one doubt. It is kind of difficult to believe someone who made the account just for the diary. I mean usually people do a heck lot of research before getting into something as grave as LL. That too with Dr. Sarin(who has such a bad reputation). And you made the account on the day in which you had to write the diary. No offence. Just curious if you had any other ID before.   
I really pray you are genuine because even I am considering going to Dr sarin as geograhically he is more convenient to me as compared to Parihar as I am from Delhi.
If you don't mind can I come to meet you someday? May I know from where are you?
Sorry a lot of questions. I'm just a curious soul.

Arabic Man

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2019, 07:11:21 PM »

Arabic Man

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2019, 07:12:58 PM »

Also congratulations and best wishes for the upcoming days. But I have one doubt. It is kind of difficult to believe someone who made the account just for the diary. I mean usually people do a heck lot of research before getting into something as grave as LL. That too with Dr. Sarin(who has such a bad reputation). And you made the account on the day in which you had to write the diary. No offence. Just curious if you had any other ID before.   
I really pray you are genuine because even I am considering going to Dr sarin as geograhically he is more convenient to me as compared to Parihar as I am from Delhi.
If you don't mind can I come to meet you someday? May I know from where are you?

Actually going to GYM for bodybuilding not recommended if u want to do lengthening but if u want to do stretch Exercise I totally recommend that specially your leg Thigh and tibia .

Arabic Man

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2019, 07:14:32 PM »

Yes sure you can come and you can see all patients,
Contact me by private massage

Arabic Man

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2019, 12:44:46 PM »

Day ( 60 ) - 27 August

Yesterday finally I removed the external frame and my lengthening is 5.4 cm
After surgery my right leg has no pain at all but my left leg has severe pain cause my muscle in left leg very tight so the pain is really unbearable even I took pain killer injections that would not work at all. I will update you later.

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2019, 04:16:02 AM »

congrat bro. you did it

Arabic Man

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2019, 04:19:44 AM »

Thank u bro ❤️.

BlueHen

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2019, 05:07:07 AM »

Congrats dude! 5.4cm is a great gain for tibias, now you just need to focus on recovering.

I'm supposed to get frames off on 20 September, I can't wait. Are you feeling better now the frames are off?
Undergoing LON. 1st operation on July 18th 2019. Frame removal 21st September. My diary - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64212.0

Arabic Man

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2019, 08:08:27 AM »

congrat bro. you did it

Thank you bro🌹

Arabic Man

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2019, 08:10:06 AM »

Congrats dude! 5.4cm is a great gain for tibias, now you just need to focus on recovering.

I'm supposed to get frames off on 20 September, I can't wait. Are you feeling better now the frames are off?

Thank you bro 🌹, yes I am feeling better specially on bed.

Arya

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2019, 01:48:03 PM »

Day ( 60 ) - 27 August

Yesterday finally I removed the external frame and my lengthening is 5.4 cm
After surgery my right leg has no pain at all but my left leg has severe pain cause my muscle in left leg very tight so the pain is really unbearable even I took pain killer injections that would not work at all. I will update you later.

5.4 is pretty good given the stiffness and all that you mentioned. I hope the pain has alleviated by now. Wish you a speedy recovery now!!

Arabic Man

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2019, 04:03:37 PM »

5.4 is pretty good given the stiffness and all that you mentioned. I hope the pain has alleviated by now. Wish you a speedy recovery now!!

Thank you Arya ❤️

Arabic Man

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2019, 10:27:34 PM »

Day ( 67 ) - August 3

Has been 1 week from removing the external fixator  and almost I don't have pain but I have burning feeling and numbness in the bottom of my left food and I have been told that because nerve irritation and given some medicine regarding the burning feel which is really annoying.

I will keep updating.

Yooy

• Visitor
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2019, 11:29:12 PM »

Arabic Man

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2019, 12:48:06 PM »

Day ( 67 ) - August 3

Has been 1 week from removing the external fixator  and almost I don't have pain but I have burning feeling and numbness in the bottom of my left food and I have been told that because nerve irritation and given some medicine regarding the burning feel which is really annoying.

I will keep updating.

Correction it was 3 September.

Arabic Man

« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2019, 12:54:27 PM »

Day 77- October 4

Today I have taken x- ray to see callus it has been 40 days from removing the external fixator and I don't have any pain except the bottom of my left foot which I have sometimes burn sensation and tingles and sometimes pain due to tibia nerve irritation.

https://imgur.com/gallery/vIXO43T

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2019, 09:37:25 AM »

Day 77- October 4

Today I have taken x- ray to see callus it has been 40 days from removing the external fixator and I don't have any pain except the bottom of my left foot which I have sometimes burn sensation and tingles and sometimes pain due to tibia nerve irritation.

are you sleep well with it ?

Arabic Man

« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2019, 05:10:08 PM »

are you sleep well with it ?

Actually No specially in the beginning but not better but still.

Indian Girl

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2019, 10:10:33 AM »

Day 77- October 4

Your callus look fabulous. I saw a lot of negative comment on your time line about callus but after this you proved them wrong.

Arabic Man

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2020, 12:27:30 PM »

Hi there

Actually I am not satisfied I have problems I will see If Dr Sarin will solve them or not until now I am not happy at alllll, I will consider my surgery is successful if Dr Sarin solve my issues.

Let see and I will keep u updated.

montahn

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2020, 08:09:02 AM »

Hi there

Actually I am not satisfied I have problems I will see If Dr Sarin will solve them or not until now I am not happy at alllll, I will consider my surgery is successful if Dr Sarin solve my issues.

Let see and I will keep u updated.

What is your problem ? and why you not satisfied ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Zamii

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2020, 07:17:16 PM »

Day 77- October 4

Are you able to walk completely unaided? If so since when?

Arabic Man

« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2020, 08:58:42 AM »

Allll the whole world anger inside me, I am very very angry.

Next week I will go to india again to see sarin since I have some issues that make me unable to walk easy, all these things came after when I started to walk without crutches, From the beginning some told me I promoted Sarin but I would say at that time I did not have problems and I will tell the truth and I will see sarin how he can fix my issues and I will put all details here.

What I know now sarin and his staff will have  hard time except akbar caretaker.

adam12828

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2020, 10:44:29 AM »

Any update?

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2020, 01:38:09 PM »

Any update?
any update? I'm sorry to hear all the bad complications happened to you, I'm sure you still busy fixing them
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up