Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 49471 times)

Bob

Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2021, 04:45:28 PM »

Thank you Frederico86 - someone has already answered my questions. Good luck with your lengthening journey  :)

Serilium

« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2021, 06:11:07 PM »

LON Package (Hotel Included) For People Who wish to stay in Istanbul During Extraction Period

🔹LON Surgery ( Tibia or Femur up to your choosing)
🔹5 Days in hospital with all meals for patient and his/her accompany
🔹Hotel Stay after Surgery for 90days breakfasts included only
(Modus Hotel Istanbul 4 Star hotel and it is only 50 meters away to our office)
🔹6 times mobil X-Rays in your room
🔹Extensor Removal Surgery (When you reach your goal)
🔹All medications
🔹Custom Walker&Crutches&Wheelchair
🔹30 Sessions of Physical therapy
🔹Nurse visits for dressings
🔹Airport shuttles
🔹All necessary tests and evaluations
Total: 22,000EUR

That's a pretty good price actually.

Bob

« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2021, 12:44:21 PM »

Hey MuratEkinci. May I ask if dr Halil visit the patient at the hotel after the surgery?

« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2021, 12:53:07 PM »

Hey MuratEkinci. May I ask if dr Halil visit the patient at the hotel after the surgery?

Ofcourse he does.

Bob

« Reply #221 on: May 06, 2021, 09:22:55 PM »

Regarding the Holyfix method without nailing for simultaneously tibia lengthening and deformity correction. Is the monolateral external fixators without nailing weightbearing for a person
under 60 kilogram - that is can a person weightbear and walk with a walker 3 days post surgery?

« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2021, 10:18:25 AM »

Regarding the Holyfix method without nailing for simultaneously tibia lengthening and deformity correction. Is the monolateral external fixators without nailing weightbearing for a person
under 60 kilogram - that is can a person weightbear and walk with a walker 3 days post surgery?

We do not do or recommend Holyfix method to anybody. It causes major misalignment problems because of theres no internal nails and patients tends to have infections because he/she needs carry the extensors around a year.

Bob

« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2021, 12:12:02 PM »

We do not do or recommend Holyfix method to anybody. It causes major misalignment problems because of theres no internal nails and patients tends to have infections because he/she needs carry the extensors around a year.

But I think the misalignment problems can be solved with internal nailing after the lengthening and deformity corrections process is finished as I understand from reading the patient Meck's case in this forum and also from others - is there something I am missing?

« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2021, 03:13:50 PM »

But I think the misalignment problems can be solved with internal nailing after the lengthening and deformity corrections process is finished as I understand from reading the patient Meck's case in this forum and also from others - is there something I am missing?

What you miss is LON and Holyfix are two different methods Bob.
Meck had LON method not Holyfix. Why would you have Holyfix and then have internal nail for correction after carrying the extensors of Holyfix for one year??
While having LON and have your extensors removed 3 months after your surgery? Internal nails will be applied during LON surgery and you will not have misalignment at the first place 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Bob

« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2021, 05:29:04 PM »

Thank you MuratEkinci. 
You are right about having LON and get the extensors removed 3 months after the surgery is the best way to do it. My issue is I have several deformities in my tibia, so I don't believe nailing is possible in my case.
I thought LON was Holyfix with internal nail. Therefore I thought I could do the Holyfix and after the correction and lengthening is finished after about 4 months I could insert nails and remove the Holyfix. 

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2021, 07:40:45 PM »

Thank you MuratEkinci. 
You are right about having LON and get the extensors removed 3 months after the surgery is the best way to do it. My issue is I have several deformities in my tibia, so I don't believe nailing is possible in my case.
I thought LON was Holyfix with internal nail. Therefore I thought I could do the Holyfix and after the correction and lengthening is finished after about 4 months I could insert nails and remove the Holyfix.

In that case first we need to see AP Lateral 2 Way Xrays of both Tibia bones and then we might suggest a suitable treatment. Feel free to send them to info@limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul if you want a consultation by Dr Halil Buldu.

RollingStones

• Visitor
« Reply #227 on: May 08, 2021, 06:58:26 AM »

LiveLifeTaller vs LimbLenghteningSurgery.instanbul which is better and why? has Halil Buldu moved to LifeLifeTaller now? Where does Halil spend more time?

moretallpls

« Reply #228 on: June 01, 2021, 11:12:04 PM »

it would be cool if you make it clear. YOU are a tourism company for surgery ?? And of course we all think Malistan user  is you or someone in your team as he just signed in to write after you and only post saying to contact him for information on surgery with Buldu. So which company you work wannabetaller, livelifetaller or what ? What is Buldu relation to all those companies ? How we get to be sure is Buldu who perform and not other doctor as happened to some patients that tell stories some other doctor name signed forms on their papers.
Thanks

Dark

« Reply #229 on: June 05, 2021, 07:31:03 PM »

Dr Halil Buldu is no doubt one of the most authoritative figures in the LL industry, which other doctors can say they've performed 1300+ LL surgeries throughout their career? and he's not even close to retirement yet.

Attached are pictures of the x-ray right after my surgery, 100% perfect cuts justifies his skills

https://imgur.com/a/lw2cqpP

Activatedxx

« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2021, 08:29:54 PM »

it would be cool if you make it clear. YOU are a tourism company for surgery ?? And of course we all think Malistan user  is you or someone in your team as he just signed in to write after you and only post saying to contact him for information on surgery with Buldu. So which company you work wannabetaller, livelifetaller or what ? What is Buldu relation to all those companies ? How we get to be sure is Buldu who perform and not other doctor as happened to some patients that tell stories some other doctor name signed forms on their papers.
Thanks

Turkey itself is trying to boost its economy, their hospitals are first world class like memorial/medicana, there are medical companies for rhinoplasty, dental, etc trying to attract foreigners to spend their money in their country. Buldu is a good surgeon, but Again I don’t recommend doing Lon femur like I did, even if he offers it. That first week was terrible and even now I count down the slow days one by one until I can take these stupid frames off. Do tibias if you do externals. I had my doubts about Buldu but after meeting him I must say he is a real deal surgeon
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #231 on: June 23, 2021, 11:48:32 PM »

Dr Halil Buldu is no doubt one of the most authoritative figures in the LL industry, which other doctors can say they've performed 1300+ LL surgeries throughout their career? and he's not even close to retirement yet.

Attached are pictures of the x-ray right after my surgery, 100% perfect cuts justifies his skills

https://imgur.com/a/lw2cqpP

Dr Betz from Germany has performed more than 2000... Buldu is good from all the commentary I've seen, but he's definitely not the most authoritative. Paley and many other American/European doctors have published years of research on limb lengthening from nail to procedure. Buldu comes from a military background, so I wouldn't question his operational prowess. However he's a practitioner thus, not advancing the LL field academically. If every surgeon was Buldu, we wouldn't have internal nails, and would still be using external fixiators.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

moretallpls

« Reply #232 on: June 24, 2021, 02:30:38 PM »

i know its not the subject by im worried i seem all patients are very lightweight, im 168 planning do 8cm LON femur but im almost 80k. would that be a problem ??

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #233 on: June 24, 2021, 04:02:39 PM »

i know its not the subject by im worried i seem all patients are very lightweight, im 168 planning do 8cm LON femur but im almost 80k. would that be a problem ??
You need to lose weight and get in shape. Train for 1 year, your muscles and flexibility. Not your leg muscles, skip that
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

moretallpls

« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2021, 02:45:25 PM »

im in shape, thats my trained weight im training legs but trying no to build much mass and gaining lot of flexibility by stretching. Loose weight would be stop training for loosing mass. is that necessary ?

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2021, 04:50:33 PM »

im in shape, thats my trained weight im training legs but trying no to build much mass and gaining lot of flexibility by stretching. Loose weight would be stop training for loosing mass. is that necessary ?
You're 80g at 168cm. Get lean. Mass training will not serve you well here
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2021, 08:33:09 AM »

You will lose massive amount of leg muscle mass in the first month of limb lengthening. If you wish to get it done, stop training since it'll be a waste anyways. Start stretching. Training upper body is completely fine but weighing more than 70kg risks breaking Precise nail.

I weighed 67kg at 170cm and I had defined abs and arms before I started lengthening. Packing on 13kg more muscle at your height... you must be ripped.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

moretallpls

« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2021, 02:58:44 PM »

precice and stryde wre recall ill do LON on femur, so i hace to stop eating basically as my body fat is very low. i did surf running and randomly weight lifting all my life thats almost my normal weight. Maybe for covid situation im 3kg over. I asked because i seen almos everybody is very thin anyway ist lon stronger than inner nails ?

Bob

« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2021, 11:34:06 AM »

@ MuratEkinci

Do you know if Dr Halil can correct rotational issues (patella is not well centered) in tibias with his LON system - more precise, can he with his LON system correct the patella
so it is well centered when the feet facing forward simultaneously with lengthening the tibias?

« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2021, 01:48:22 PM »

@ MuratEkinci

Do you know if Dr Halil can correct rotational issues (patella is not well centered) in tibias with his LON system - more precise, can he with his LON system correct the patella
so it is well centered when the feet facing forward simultaneously with lengthening the tibias?

Dr Halil's comment: If theres a rotational deformity in the patella usually fixing it from Femur side would be more appropriate, we can turn femur to external rotation. Unless theres a very special case we do not recommend turning tibia during lengthening but of course every case is unique so it would be wrong to say something without physical examination and xrays.

Bob

« Reply #240 on: July 06, 2021, 03:30:31 PM »

Dr Halil's comment: If theres a rotational deformity in the patella usually fixing it from Femur side would be more appropriate, we can turn femur to external rotation. Unless theres a very special case we do not recommend turning tibia during lengthening but of course every case is unique so it would be wrong to say something without physical examination and xrays.

Thanks for asking the dr.

wnr

• Visitor
« Reply #241 on: July 08, 2021, 07:40:45 PM »

Hi Murat,
can you please share some pictures of the scars after LON tib/femur with dr Buldu.

Bob

« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2021, 01:38:25 PM »

@ MuratEkinci

1. In the examination for deformity will there only be taken xrays or will there be taken other kind of image too?
2. Does Dr Halil always release Iliotibial band in femur lengthening surgery? 

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 04:41:13 PM by Bob »

« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2021, 04:48:52 PM »

Hi Murat,
can you please share some pictures of the scars after LON tib/femur with dr Buldu.

Unfortunately i can not share photos due to patient privacy.

« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2021, 04:53:58 PM »

@ MuratEkinci

1. In the examination for deformity will there only be taken xrays or will there be taken other kind of image too?
2. Does Dr Halil always release Iliotibial band in femur lengthening surgery? 

Thanks.

1-During physical examination if theres a rotational deformity that requires CT Scan then yes if not regular Xrays would suffice.

2- Yes he does.

houssamkarmouchi

• Visitor
« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2021, 03:13:25 PM »

Livelifetaller by Dr Halil buldu (are worth it)???
Guys I am now in Istanbul in a hotel and I want to the limb lengthening surgery but I don't know a good surgeon. What do you think about Livelifetaller by Dr Halil buldu.

houssamkarmouchi

• Visitor
« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2021, 03:14:12 PM »

Guys I am now in Istanbul in a hotel and I want to the limb lengthening surgery but I don't know a good surgeon. What do you think about Livelifetaller by Dr Halil buldu.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #247 on: July 16, 2021, 03:16:36 PM »

Livelifetaller by Dr Halil buldu (are worth it)???

BS
Meh.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up