Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: after LL ethics  (Read 2922 times)

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
Re: after LL ethics
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2019, 02:58:57 PM »

Exactly ,I do think those near average male height or above simply need psychological help and their neurosis would most likely likely persist after surgery but for those that are three or more inches below average then I believe the surgery would be incredibly beneficial...

The thing is short men face immense discrimination , it's something that is measurable. It's high time society starts talking about it, I'm beginning to believe short men are among the most marginalised groups in Western society

Knik

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2019, 03:13:03 PM »

Exactly ,I do think those near average male height or above simply need psychological help and their neurosis would most likely likely persist after surgery but for those that are three or more inches below average then I believe the surgery would be incredibly beneficial...

The thing is short men face immense discrimination , it's something that is measurable. It's high time society starts talking about it, I'm beginning to believe short men are among the most marginalised groups in Western society

yes, but at the same time it is legitimized by a stupid ideology. In apps like tinder, it is even worse. While, in another hand, you can't criticize overweight women (but strangely, it is less problematic with fat men)
http://www.noelshack.com/2019-28-7-1563117069-image.png
"under 5'11, out of my sight. Stop matching me, I'm microphobic"
and I have tons of similar screens

Of course it is tinder, not all women. And Tinder is somewhere weird

And even for someone who is average (so 5'9/10 for most western countries) it will be a huge difference. In France, almost everybody will tell you you're short under 5'11 even if the largest part of men are under 5'11
Looking for Pili

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2019, 03:18:23 PM »

True,true. For men that are pretty much average height add an inch or two then you'll be fine. Women don't know wtf tall even is. Anything greater than 5'9 is technically tall.

But for men significantly below average the you have two options : get the surgery or spend the rest of your life externally relegated in the eyes of others.

fodawupa

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2019, 03:22:35 PM »

hehh, at any point in time there will be a bottom x% of short men. lets say 5foot2 is shortest male height. so if all men 5foot2 get LL and become 5foot5 successfully then men at 5foot3 will now be the shortest set. if everyone becomes average 5foot7, then average itself will increase to 5foot9. when will this end?

its not a disease. its just how numbers in populations work. there is nothing to 'talk' about here. there will always be a bottom x% of everything (height, iq, strength, money, boob size so on)
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »

Yes,but as I said discrimination based on height is something that is measurable. Not just in the dating world ,but in the workplace too., even affecting how much you earn all things equal. Women can f*ck who they want ,I don't want to change that lol. But that's not the only area where short men are discriminated against.
For most people they'll experience bullying at some point during their school life ,but for short men this turns into something that is life long.

I don't believe all short people suffer from height neurosis but for those that find it unbearable this surgery provides a way out. You do bring up a great point about distributions and this is simply a fact of life we have to live with.

Height dysphoria is definitely something that exists , however, and I can't criticise or judge those that want to escape it.

fodawupa

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2019, 08:16:20 AM »

similar to any body dysforia . no different.

if u get a major facial reconstruction and then get married will u not tell ur wife u had got face surgery?

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2019, 09:22:53 AM »

Personally no ,she doesn't need to know.
How would it benefit me to tell her?

To be honest no one here is going to think rationally. The primary reasons people undergo this surgery is because of discrimination, height neurosis or narcissm.

If my surgery goes to plan , I'll hopefully never have my height affecting my mental state anymore ,so I'll probably not think about it. We all just want to be free from it.

Would you let your partner know if you ever had any of these surgeries?

fodawupa

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2019, 06:49:06 PM »

i never said being honest will make ur life easy. if it makes ur life easy then there is no question of ethics. it is win-win  ;)

ethics come in when u have to do the right thing even with risk of negative consequences.

i think consensus here is to not tell about LL to even a wife or husband. whats the consequences if the truth came out?

i just hope new LLers read this also. and not just about proportions, recovery, athletics after LL, what is good height, who is worst doctor, who's nail is best, blablablabla. after doing all this, will u truely be free?

short

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2019, 08:45:00 PM »

will u truely be free?

Amen!

@1:49 xD

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:15:45 PM by short »

wants2growtaller

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2019, 01:53:53 AM »

Its not just short men that are discriminated against. Its short people that are the most discriminated against.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2019, 05:20:52 PM »

true
in truth, this society is way more picky about men physical appearence than female appearence
it explains why only a minority of men have success with women, but also at work while most women could easily find a boyfriend or a decent job
but if it was only about that, it would be good. But actually it concerns all aspects of your life, destroying your self esteem

Today, making nose or boobs surgery is quite normal. So why LL would be less ethical while the benefits will be way bigger than just having a larger breast or a thinner nose ?

A woman cannot "easily find a decent job". She cank bank on her youth and beauty if she's young and pretty and try to become a model or an Instagram star, but even that requires hard work and time, and a young and good-looking man can choose the same route. Finding a good job that requires skills and brains is challenging for both men and women. While many women will have it easy to find a boyfriend, there won't be a guarantee that they will just "get" a healthy, satisfying relationship with a mentally sane man. That also requires work.

Also, most men lose their virginity and have relationships and even kids in their lives, so I would also challenge that "only a minority of men have success with women".
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up