Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Mahboubian falsely advertises LL forum member as his own patient  (Read 1760 times)

information

• Visitor

Post made on Dr. Mahboubian's Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/p/0ltRDyQcuK/

The description reads "Great photo showing the proportions of our patient who lengthened his femurs 8 cm ‪#‎DrMahboubian‬ ‪#‎HeightLengthening‬ ‪#‎LegLengthening‬ ‪#‎Orthopedics‬ ‪#‎LA"

Note how they say "our patient".

The original photo was posted by a member of Limb Lengthening Forum named "ShyShy". His original post can be found here: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=649.msg11099#msg11099

ShyShy went to Dr. Guichet and was not a Dr. Mahboubian patient.

In the comments, they take credit for the minimal scars and call "Dr. M a very skilled surgeon".

sylar94

Re: Dr. Mahboubian falsely advertises LL forum member as his own patient
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 12:16:07 AM »

Mahboubian snke salesman

Ayesha12345

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 12:43:41 AM »

Omg you’re right I can’t believe it!!

LAGrowin

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 02:26:47 AM »

That’s unfortunate.   Likely his staff.

HOWEVER.  Dr. M is skilled.   The post you referred to is from 2015.

My scars are minimal, and I am very happy.

Read the countless diaries here of positive outcomes.

Ayesha12345

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 03:04:52 AM »

How can you justify it? 2015 isn’t too long ago and why would even the staff simply steal another persons picture not only is this false advertisement but also violating intellectual property, invading privacy. How can someone’s staff just get away with such stuff? Diaries are anonymous but this is a solid proof against him :/

LAGrowin

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 03:35:05 AM »

How can you justify it? 2015 isn’t too long ago and why would even the staff simply steal another persons picture not only is this false advertisement but also violating intellectual property, invading privacy. How can someone’s staff just get away with such stuff? Diaries are anonymous but this is a solid proof against him :/

I say you sue them Ayesha12345.   Sue them big.

Did I mention that I’m happy with my minimal scars and overall result though ? Much happier now at 5’9”.

But you’re right, it’s unjustifiable! How dare they!!

Sue them Ayesha12345.

TruthBomber

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 06:39:44 AM »

Sue them. Illegal   like this needs to be eradicated. Have no mercy for this cunt. Bump for SEO exposure.  Dr. Mahboubian is a scammer

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 11:08:21 AM »

Post made on Dr. Mahboubian's Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/p/0ltRDyQcuK/

The description reads "Great photo showing the proportions of our patient who lengthened his femurs 8 cm ‪#‎DrMahboubian‬ ‪#‎HeightLengthening‬ ‪#‎LegLengthening‬ ‪#‎Orthopedics‬ ‪#‎LA"

Note how they say "our patient".

The original photo was posted by a member of Limb Lengthening Forum named "ShyShy". His original post can be found here: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=649.msg11099#msg11099

ShyShy went to Dr. Guichet and was not a Dr. Mahboubian patient.

In the comments, they take credit for the minimal scars and call "Dr. M a very skilled surgeon".
I confirm that too! Its clearly shyshy's!
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

Leggs

Dr. Mahboubian = Con Man, Fraud, Quack
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 03:31:10 PM »

Great job by "Information" on this thread. Dr. Mahboubian is, and always has been, a fraud & con man. This goes back to the days of the old forum with Tall & Apotheosis working for Dr. Mahboubian.

If you want STRYDE surgery there are plenty of good options to choose from, such as Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Donghoon Lee, Dr. Giotikas & Dr. Debiparshad.

Click on the following links to know why you should never have surgery with this quack Dr. Mahboubian.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=19045.msg114681#msg114681

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=23.msg168#msg168

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2398.msg115167#msg115167

MirinHeight

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 05:27:31 AM »

you would be surprised how easy it is to fake diaries on here as well even with x rays/videos of walking.

I personally do not believe any diary unless there are pictures of x rays/consolidation, etc AND PICTURES OF THEIR SCARS.

Dr Mahboubian seems like hes a decent LL surgeon but his practice is like a salesman with lies, etc. It is illegal to post another doctors pt as your own and you can get sued for that.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

amandasolomon

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 12:26:59 AM »

Thank you to everyone who has brought this to our attention. We would never want to misrepresent patients of other doctors. This picture was posted by someone at our office back in 2015 who had no experience with Instagram and was new to the medical field. Unfortunately, this post went unnoticed by our staff. This staff member was replaced a long time ago and I have replaced her. My name is Amanda Solomon and I am Dr. Mahboubian’s marketing coordinator. I am much more resourceful for all of you potential Limb Lengtheners. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have or address any of your concerns. If you ever see anything from our office that may be a mistake, please contact us. We always look to improve our presence and services for the Limb Lengthening society. Please feel free to reach out to us by emailing us at info@heightlengthening.org! Thanks for your time.

Heightseeker1998

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2019, 12:58:36 AM »

Advertisement is allowed? She is technically doing customer care!! Administration must ban her.

TruthBomber

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2019, 07:18:23 AM »

Thank you to everyone who has brought this to our attention. We would never want to misrepresent patients of other doctors. This picture was posted by someone at our office back in 2015 who had no experience with Instagram and was new to the medical field. Unfortunately, this post went unnoticed by our staff. This staff member was replaced a long time ago and I have replaced her. My name is Amanda Solomon and I am Dr. Mahboubian’s marketing coordinator. I am much more resourceful for all of you potential Limb Lengtheners. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have or address any of your concerns. If you ever see anything from our office that may be a mistake, please contact us. We always look to improve our presence and services for the Limb Lengthening society. Please feel free to reach out to us by emailing us at info@heightlengthening.org! Thanks for your time.

lol @ damage control. SNEAKY!

amandasolomon

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 04:49:41 PM »

Hello all,
Honestly, I came across this post and I just wanted to clear up the situation. I want to make sure that everyone on the forum knows that misrepresenting another doctor was never our intention. We are currently in the midst of working on improving our marketing tactics, as we never intend to come off as a salesman who lies. We have had many patients go through the Height Lengthening procedure and experience only positive outcomes, so we would love to share those experiences with you all :)

Thanks for your time and we are always open to hearing any feedback you may have on how we can improve our services.

Aedi

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 08:20:09 PM »

Thanks for your time and we are always open to hearing any feedback you may have on how we can improve our services.
[/quote]
My feedback we wish Doctor ,M do the surgery for reasonable price so many ppl can go with him . Prices are so high even with external device and only includes short time and limited services .
We wish the surgery is available for medium class also .
Any finance options ? As 10 years finance so monthly payment be affordable?
Thank you Amanda . Hope y accept my feedback.

amandasolomon

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 08:50:49 PM »

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing your opinion and we totally understand your perspective. We are definitely trying to accommodate everyone and hope to make the procedure affordable for all classes. Currently, financing is available for surgery through Care Credit, where the ability to finance the procedure is dependent upon your credit rating. As of now, the price of the procedure includes all of the below:
1. Hospital stay for up to 3 days.
2. All hospital charges relating to the operating room and recovery room.
3. Implant costs: Bilateral Precice lengthening rods.
4. Anesthesiologist fees.
5. Surgeon fees.
6. Surgery assistant fees.
7. Radiologist fees (includes their reading fee of all the x-rays).
8. All hospital diagnostic tests during the admission.
9. All x-rays: up to (90 days) 12 weeks (your insurance may cover past 90 days).
10. All office visits: up to (90 days) 12 weeks (your insurance may cover past 90 days).

Thanks so much again for your feedback and we really appreciate your time. We will definitely take your words into consideration and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way you believe we can improve our services!
Pages: [1]   Go Up