Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgery to widen bones possible?  (Read 1370 times)

Samb

• Visitor
Surgery to widen bones possible?
« on: August 12, 2019, 03:58:01 AM »

Hi, I just want to know if it could be possible to increase the width of someone’s bone through distraction osteogenesis, I want to increase the size of my wrists and don’t think hgh will give me the results I want. There is a dental surgery that widens the part of the skull where a tooth rests but I’m not able to find it. Any thoughts would be helpful.

afaq379006

Re: Surgery to widen bones possible?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 06:58:58 AM »

its all about increasing bones densty. take lots of milk and do exercise in gym u will widen it.

Ghostfish

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 07:52:54 AM »

Hi, I just want to know if it could be possible to increase the width of someone’s bone through distraction osteogenesis, I want to increase the size of my wrists and don’t think hgh will give me the results I want. There is a dental surgery that widens the part of the skull where a tooth rests but I’m not able to find it. Any thoughts would be helpful.
No, as far as I know, there is no such a thing to increase the width of wrist.  I don't know why you want to increase your wrists.  Unless you have some sort of defects in your wrists, you'd be better off by forgetting this and focusing on something more productive.

wavemaker5

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 01:42:32 AM »

RIP. thin wrists are death. I couldnt handle having sub 7 inch wrists. if you get hand or wrist mogged by women, ITS OVER.

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 01:46:08 AM »

RIP. thin wrists are death. I couldnt handle having sub 7 inch wrists. if you get hand or wrist mogged by women, ITS OVER.
Judging by your lingo you're from the incelsphere?
You also think the average height of Europeans is 6 ft 4 and all statistics across Europe that show the average male height on the continent is 5 ft 9 are all lies? 😂🤣
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not

kream

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 05:37:57 PM »

Judging by your lingo you're from the incelsphere?
You also think the average height of Europeans is 6 ft 4 and all statistics across Europe that show the average male height on the continent is 5 ft 9 are all lies? 😂🤣
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not
with the way he's typing it's 100%,and obviously troll. U took the bait lol...

As for OP, have you considered just exercising? Gaining muscle mass to increase wrist width? I really don't see why on earth you'd want surgery to increase wrist width out of all places, since that can be changed through muscle mass and praobly a little through bone density. Surgery is always a last resort sort of thing, NOT a short cut. But I'm also pretty sure bone widening surgery doesn't exist, you can't add bone to your bone with surgery
Pages: [1]   Go Up