Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin  (Read 15877 times)

Thatguy19

Re: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2019, 05:49:29 PM »

Sure. I will email to you
We can talk on WhatsApp I will give my number.

Yeah .. waiting. If things went really smooth with you (which I believe you, did) , I may first go for tibia lengthening with Dr Sarin.

Indian Girl

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 08:59:56 AM »

Well that's pretty cheap if you ask me. I'm considering internal femurs with stryde which would cost me about 40akh INR.

Glad everything worked out for you. At 5'0 you won't be considered short for an Indian girl. I'm 5'6.5, but I'm male fml

It is cheap price for you. Being a girl in India it is not easy to arrange 8.5 lakh.

Indian Girl

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2019, 09:05:06 AM »

Yeah .. waiting. If things went really smooth with you (which I believe you, did) , I may first go for tibia lengthening with Dr Sarin.

I emailed you.

Thatguy19

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2019, 10:23:53 AM »

It is cheap price for you. Being a girl in India it is not easy to arrange 8.5 lakh.

Haha.. I see there's some issues and women are relatively less in workforce. But tell me how is it easy for a guy to arrange 8.5 lacs?

(I replied you; check email)

177cmm

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2019, 12:14:36 PM »

just move out from India then, 8.5 lakh INR is only 11.5k usd
in UK i earn that in month converted  from pounds.

Indian Girl

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2019, 02:59:31 PM »

just move out from India then, 8.5 lakh INR is only 11.5k usd
in UK i earn that in month converted  from pounds.

You are right. Pay scale in UK is much higher than India.
And this money is not a big amount for you guys but for me it was and it is.

Thatguy19

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2019, 05:08:10 PM »

Ya.. Anshi, I was saying keeping the US (Dr Paley, Mohboubain, Roz) prices in mind.

It's definitely expensive for an Indian - even for me. Just not like stryde prices - About 40L in India w Parihar.

montahn

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2019, 08:26:11 PM »

plz keep this thread alive until your full recovery.

We all support you.
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Adios

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2019, 06:58:32 AM »

This is after 40 days
http://imgur.com/gallery/NLG5FpY
HI,
Just read your advice in Bluehen's post, got curious to check how your journey is going. Saw this last X-ray of yours, you talked about some calculations with some scale but being a part of the same i don't get it at all.

You were quoting about some permanent knee pain and gone through your x ray and please be concern for yours first because i think your rod is out in your knee space(specially left) . once your frame remove and knee bent starts you will feel actual pain and restricted joint ranges.Logically it can damage your inside knee structures once it starts moving. "That might lead to permanent knee pain". I Have read previous dairies with same problems and not to forgot you have no callus. Please go through with Tallmf's post. Going on the same journey ( no callus). start focusing on yours before frightening anyone else.
No offence. All the best.

Indian Girl

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2019, 11:33:50 AM »

HI,
Just read your advice in Bluehen's post, got curious to check how your journey is going. Saw this last X-ray of yours, you talked about some calculations with some scale but being a part of the same i don't get it at all.

You were quoting about some permanent knee pain and gone through your x ray and please be concern for yours first because i think your rod is out in your knee space(specially left) . once your frame remove and knee bent starts you will feel actual pain and restricted joint ranges.Logically it can damage your inside knee structures once it starts moving. "That might lead to permanent knee pain". I Have read previous dairies with same problems and not to forgot you have no callus. Please go through with Tallmf's post. Going on the same journey ( no callus). start focusing on yours before frightening anyone else.
No offence. All the best.

Hi Adios
Computerized  measurements are always  10 to 15 % more than actual  lengthening.
Here is my x-xray  with metal scale and computerized  measurements .
You can see difference between them.
Computerized  measurements  showed 6 cm in rt tibia while metal scale is almost 5.4
In left tibia computerized measurements showed 6.9 cm while  metal scale  almost 5.8 cm
Metal scale  measurements  almost  equal to real lengthening amount. Here my xray
http://imgur.com/gallery/B1miTHB

Your concerns are welcome
I will definitely  let you know if there is any pain in my knee after removing frame .

I read your diary you didn't  reply  to who posted  comments  on your timeline since September 4 this month but suddenly  you came on my timeline and posted  something  which  is not related  to you.
Can you explain  why ? Is there any propaganda???
Your xray shows  6 cm. I am 100 % sure you didn't  gain 6 cm.
May be 5 cm or 5 .2 cm.

About  callus:-
I am still in lengthening  phase, I really  don't  care about callus  now.

I met  tallmf in party organised by Arabic man.
He said he have good callus now. He will post xray you can see.

1st patient of your Dr.Pradeep still not recovered it has been  1 year and 3 months.

montahn

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2019, 08:04:18 PM »

It cost me 8.5 lakh inr including 3 months accommodation
Which includes
Surgery
Physiotherapy
3 months guest house stay
Medicine
X-ray
Care taker
Walking devices
Any complications if happened
I think foreign pay more than 8.5 lakh
Because of some extra taxes from hospital and government.

yes the price is perfect, foreigner pay more than this, near 12 lakh
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Adios

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2019, 06:26:43 AM »

Hi Adios
Computerized  measurements are always  10 to 15 % more than actual  lengthening.
Here is my x-xray  with metal scale and computerized  measurements .
You can see difference between them.
Computerized  measurements  showed 6 cm in rt tibia while metal scale is almost 5.4
In left tibia computerized measurements showed 6.9 cm while  metal scale  almost 5.8 cm
Metal scale  measurements  almost  equal to real lengthening amount. Here my xray
http://imgur.com/gallery/B1miTHB

Your concerns are welcome
I will definitely  let you know if there is any pain in my knee after removing frame .

I read your diary you didn't  reply  to who posted  comments  on your timeline since September 4 this month but suddenly  you came on my timeline and posted  something  which  is not related  to you.
Can you explain  why ? Is there any propaganda???
Your xray shows  6 cm. I am 100 % sure you didn't  gain 6 cm.
May be 5 cm or 5 .2 cm.

About  callus:-
I am still in lengthening  phase, I really  don't  care about callus  now.

I met  tallmf in party organised by Arabic man.
He said he have good callus now. He will post xray you can see.

1st patient of your Dr.Pradeep still not recovered it has been  1 year and 3 months.
Hi
I did not post much i agree but posting in yours just wanna see how you will react if someone gonna predict your future and that's offended you too.
Everyone who's here is for something they want, i am not from medical background neither you are do not predict anything about anyone. You should ask how they doing and what they should be doing to correct something if there is anything wrong according to you. But you should bother about your callus,its the main factor going to let you walk early.
I met Adward, long time now.He went from there on his feet-walking.
Now he is back to his normal lifestyle, what-else recovery says according to you don't know.
About Tallmf his latest X-ray showed no callus how come within days callus gets good. I didn't said anything about doctor i only mentioned about the recovery why did you bring names here, not good. If we talk about doctors than you know better because there are way more discussion about Dr. Sarin's bad cases than any one else.
Please be positive and focus on your recovery that's all i'm saying.
God bless you.

Indian Girl

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2019, 10:25:57 AM »

Hi
I did not post much i agree but posting in yours just wanna see how you will react if someone gonna predict your future and that's offended you too.
Everyone who's here is for something they want, i am not from medical background neither you are do not predict anything about anyone. You should ask how they doing and what they should be doing to correct something if there is anything wrong according to you. But you should bother about your callus,its the main factor going to let you walk early.
I met Adward, long time now.He went from there on his feet-walking.
Now he is back to his normal lifestyle, what-else recovery says according to you don't know.
About Tallmf his latest X-ray showed no callus how come within days callus gets good. I didn't said anything about doctor i only mentioned about the recovery why did you bring names here, not good. If we talk about doctors than you know better because there are way more discussion about Dr. Sarin's bad cases than any one else.
Please be positive and focus on your recovery that's all i'm saying.
God bless you.

Hi Brother  Adios
I said you did not reply  to them who posted  comments  on your Timeline.
Suddenly  you appear on my timeline  and posted something  which  is really  not related to you.
So your motive is offend me ?
I am not panic and offended .
I welcomed  your  concerns in my post yesterday.

Are your doubts  clear  now about xray??

Consolidation  phase starts after lengthening  phase.
Right  now callus  is not my priority.

cena

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2019, 01:44:24 PM »

Indian Girl, Adios is not completely wrong. You might have "procurvactum". Your nail crosses the tibia bone. A forum member called Cooper also had it.

And consolidation happens even while lengthening. Not just after lengthening.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2019, 03:13:27 AM »

Hi Brother  Adios
I said you did not reply  to them who posted  comments  on your Timeline.
Suddenly  you appear on my timeline  and posted something  which  is really  not related to you.
So your motive is offend me ?
I am not panic and offended .
I welcomed  your  concerns in my post yesterday.

Are your doubts  clear  now about xray??

Consolidation  phase starts after lengthening  phase.
Right  now callus  is not my priority.
Is that what your doctor told you? No need to worry about callus during lengthening?
I’ve been in touch with a few veterans of non union cases of Asians and been talking with a several doctors so let me tell you this
Look all patients with non union had very little callus during lengthening
Especially female needs to be very careful
Experienced doctors don’t let patients to lengthen if they don’t see enough callus, otherwise patient will face higher risk of non union
Non union is a major complication which good doctors try to avoid with strong efforts
Because nonunion treatment is not anything easy, many times bone grafting don’t work
It’s much easier to slow down lengthening and wait till getting enough callus than having non union surgery later on

I truly hope your journey go well but I just cannot leave your thread without comments thinking about other people who read this thread also
It will be so regretful if someone learn the callus is not important during lengthening
That s totally not true
And I’m really worried if that’s what a doctor of CLL is telling to his patients
I understand external frames are super uncomfortable so patients tends to lengthen fast
But doctors need to be very careful about lengthening speed
Fast lengthening doesn’t make a recovery any faster, rather it will only risk more complications
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Indian Girl

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2019, 11:14:54 AM »

Indian Girl, Adios is not completely wrong. You might have "procurvactum". Your nail crosses the tibia bone. A forum member called Cooper also had it.

And consolidation happens even while lengthening. Not just after lengthening.

Hello Cena
I read Cooper diary and research  about "Procurvactum" (knee Hypertension).
1.His Dr. Monegal insert IM nail using Supra patellar cut.
2.He had ACL injury .ACL injury  can develop Procurvactum.
3. His proximal  tibio-fubular joint was not stable. His fibula was up in tibia -fibular joint. Which is also a factor he have Procurvactum
I saw his Xray his nail is inside  bone.

I don't  have ACL injury
My cut is not supra patellar and my tibio-fubular  joint  look normal.

Indian Girl

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2019, 11:19:23 AM »

Is that what your doctor told you? No need to worry about callus during lengthening?
I’ve been in touch with a few veterans of non union cases of Asians and been talking with a several doctors so let me tell you this
Look all patients with non union had very little callus during lengthening
Especially female needs to be very careful
Experienced doctors don’t let patients to lengthen if they don’t see enough callus, otherwise patient will face higher risk of non union
Non union is a major complication which good doctors try to avoid with strong efforts
Because nonunion treatment is not anything easy, many times bone grafting don’t work
It’s much easier to slow down lengthening and wait till getting enough callus than having non union surgery later on

I truly hope your journey go well but I just cannot leave your thread without comments thinking about other people who read this thread also
It will be so regretful if someone learn the callus is not important during lengthening
That s totally not true
And I’m really worried if that’s what a doctor of CLL is telling to his patients
I understand external frames are super uncomfortable so patients tends to lengthen fast
But doctors need to be very careful about lengthening speed
Fast lengthening doesn’t make a recovery any faster, rather it will only risk more complications

Hi.TemakiSushi

I am not doing  fast  lengthening.
I am following  this forum from last 3 years. I saw blank gap of many patients  during  lengthening  period but when they stop lengthening  x-ray  show good callus.
Non-union  depends  on many factors and any body can have non-union even after simple  fractures not  only  lengthening.

One more thing  I am not standing  and walking. When I will stand and walk  you will definitely  see  callus in my bone.
Your  concerns  are welcome  thanks

Indian Girl

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2019, 10:41:19 AM »

plz keep this thread alive until your full recovery.

We all support you.

I will keep writing diary till complete recovery
Thanks for your support.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2019, 04:07:43 PM »

Another concern is that with your X-rays it seems bones are intentionally hidden by rulers
Why an orthopedist allow a radiologist to take such ridiculous X-rays
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Indian Girl

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2019, 06:18:57 AM »

Another concern is that with your X-rays it seems bones are intentionally hidden by rulers
Why an orthopedist allow a radiologist to take such ridiculous X-rays

This is not concern it is negativity from your side. There is nothing hidden, metal scale is transparent.
What is ridiculous in this xray???
Today I am going for routine xray. I will post with and without metal scale

Indian Girl

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »

I am planning to stop at 7.2 cm. My target was 7 to 7.5 cm
Today I went for xray
I got 6.5 cm on right leg and 7 cm on left leg by metal scale measurements. Computerized measurements show 7.4 cm in right leg and 8.1 cm in left leg. I consider metal scale measurements as a true measurements.
I will do 2 mm more in left leg and 7 mm in right leg.
Most probably I will remove my frame Thursday or Friday.
Here my xray with measurements

http://imgur.com/gallery/zq2ErKd

X ray without measurements

http://imgur.com/gallery/7WYZdEL

4cms

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2019, 04:00:14 PM »

Today I went for xray
I got 6.5 cm on right leg and 7 cm on left leg by metal scale measurements. Computerized measurements show 7.4 cm in right leg and 8.1 cm in left leg. I consider metal scale measurements as a true measurements.

That's right the metal scale measurement is the correct measurement.

Michael01

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2019, 03:32:27 AM »

Where do you get this rule with the roles? How do you fix it in your legs for xrays?

Indian Girl

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2019, 08:39:54 AM »

That's right the metal scale measurement is the correct measurement.

Yes.
How are you??

Indian Girl

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2019, 08:40:26 AM »

Where do you get this rule with the roles? How do you fix it in your legs for xrays?

Hello Michael01.
They have this ruler . It is not mine.
They put ruler on my tibia during  x-ray.
Firstly  they mark proximal osteotomy point and then distal point on tibia, then they put metal scale  on my tibia with the help of surgical tape.

4cms

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2019, 12:38:14 PM »

Yes.
How are you??

Doing great thanks for asking.

Indian Girl

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2019, 11:11:51 AM »

Tommorow I am going to hospital to remove my external frame.

I am hoping 7.2 to 7.4 cm. Let's see how much would I gain.

After 7 cm frame give you discomfort and you just want to remove it
 I am happy I am removing it tommorow.

Atypical

• Visitor
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2019, 12:06:51 PM »

Today I went for xray

Hi Indian Girl
your X-ray fully blank there is no bone formation seen ,How your doctor allow this much stretch without callus.
And where is written metal scale is right is there any reference for measurement. Don't make people fool or yourself too.

Indian Girl

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2019, 03:19:34 PM »

Hi Indian Girl
your X-ray fully blank there is no bone formation seen ,How your doctor allow this much stretch without callus.
And where is written metal scale is right is there any reference for measurement. Don't make people fool or yourself too.

Hello Atypical
I already   told in my post many times.i really don't care about callus as I am still lengthening. I will take it seriously after six weeks  after removal of frame. I saw many patients  during  lengthening they don't have callus but during  consolidation phase they have good callus.

Computerized  measurements  showed 8.1 cm ,how can I gain this? Because  I did only 7.4 cm distraction. I believe  metal scale is good method because it showed 7 cm.

Reason--

Because you don't  get 100% lengthening with LON  external  frame because  of wires and pins .

Here is link about  magnification in x-ray
http://xrayphysics.com/radio.html

I am not fooling  anybody .I am writing  here my experience. You can think  what ever you want  it is up to you.

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2019, 05:56:58 PM »

Hi Indian Girl

I have to agree... no bone formation seen ????

Indian Girl

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2019, 01:52:48 PM »

I have to agree... no bone formation seen ????

Hello Panda:Bear
You will see good callus after 6 weeks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up