Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: External tibia (LON) with Dr. Pradip Sharma in Gurgaon(Delhi NCR)  (Read 28109 times)

Fakey fake

• Visitor
Re: External tibia (LON) with Dr. Pradip Sharma in Gurgaon(Delhi NCR)
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2020, 02:44:48 PM »

Man.... Don't generalise your thought on nationality. This is a form for discussion, people have doubt only then they ask questions.

nomad13

« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2020, 03:14:12 PM »

Man.... Don't generalise your thought on nationality. This is a form for discussion, people have doubt only then they ask questions.
Few need to learn some proper English and irony, if you have question you ask it politely you don't ask if other person owes you or else that sounds like a nerd, about people having doubt this is a forum, someone writing a dairy for themselves to document or to share and this doesn't mean they owe you an answer for you to have crazy doubts, if they still answering it's their decency and politeness. So having a pinch of humility goes a long way.
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

nomad13

« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2020, 03:19:16 PM »

Btw if you have read my comment i did mentioned few not everyone so you should tell me if it's generalization
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2020, 03:31:07 PM »

Kindly accept my apologies.. PLEASE.... I am very sorry. Again sorry for bad english as i don't speak much english. You don't owe me nothing.

nomad13

« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2020, 03:34:32 PM »

Kindly accept my apologies.. PLEASE.... I am very sorry. Again sorry for bad english as i don't speak much english. You don't owe me nothing.
You don't owe me an apology either what i meant and wrote was for other guy as said it's enough if we be polite and humble

nomad13

« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2020, 08:00:42 PM »

To avoid misunderstanding i should better make bit clear, I hate generalizing and i know it's wrong, but if you asking a question to someone on public forum please do remember they don't owe you nothing so have bit of humility in that and phrase it better don't come out as if they obliged to answer you, saw this happening multiple times in this forum and this is the only thing I hate even in real life.

Rest my dairy was focused more on my journey if you could read it right than promoting any doctor, I really had good experience with Dr. Harry and Dr. Pradip Sharma but still I tried writing less of it but keep to my experience mostly around pain and discomfort because i felt that's important thing from rest for people to know about before venturing into it
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 08:43:34 PM by nomad13 »

Dreamer57

« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2020, 10:45:22 PM »

To avoid misunderstanding i should better make bit clear, I hate generalizing and i know it's wrong, but if you asking a question to someone on public forum please do remember they don't owe you nothing so have bit of humility in that and phrase it better don't come out as if they obliged to answer you, saw this happening multiple times in this forum and this is the only thing I hate even in real life.

Rest my dairy was focused more on my journey if you could read it right than promoting any doctor, I really had good experience with Dr. Harry and Dr. Pradip Sharma but still I tried writing less of it but keep to my experience mostly around pain and discomfort because i felt that's important thing from rest for people to know about before venturing into it

Btw bro, your thoughts are good and all .... But one thing you don't understand is we are Indians so obviously our first language is not English...so you should try to get that into your head that you don't have to tell people to go and learn English....it's just a medium of communication and as long as u understand the question it's all okay....you are an NRI from Europe so we know you got good language skills but why are you not understanding one thing that we don't speak English regularly...."ITS NOT OUT FIRST LANGUAGE"....
also I read the other guy's comment and I don't find anything particularly objectionable... He even used the word "could you" , it's polite enough...
I think you don't like being called Indian....n I would like to know why is that? Cuz calling Indian is not at all racist as same as calling anyone "American" or "European" is not...so why are you running away from your identity? Bro be proud that you are an Indian!

I have gotten into fight regarding same issue last time, this time I don't want spoil your thread but I humbly request you to take the appoints into considerations....

Also keep up your good progress...and my best wishes with you☺️

Dreamer57

« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2020, 10:48:47 PM »

Few need to learn some proper English and irony, if you have question you ask it politely you don't ask if other person owes you or else that sounds like a nerd, about people having doubt this is a forum, someone writing a dairy for themselves to document or to share and this doesn't mean they owe you an answer for you to have crazy doubts, if they still answering it's their decency and politeness. So having a pinch of humility goes a long way.

Btw you mis-spelt "diary" as "dairy" here....just saying...

Ps: I'm kidding bruh!

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2020, 12:02:47 AM »

If you speak in hindi, would you know if your phase is rude or polite?(foreigners)

Pharaoh

« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2020, 03:37:55 PM »

These dairies are a joke

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2020, 04:41:11 PM »

Someone is affected with deep depression

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2020, 07:28:32 PM »

Don’t listen to this kid. He’s been hating on every thread i read so far today. Please post updates!

nomad13

« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2020, 07:30:46 PM »

Don’t listen to this kid. He’s been hating on every thread i read so far today. Please post updates!
Just ignore people that doesn't have any good to add

Joker

« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2020, 07:20:20 PM »

All the best for your recovery.
I am also considering surgery with Dr. Pradip Sharma . Do you want to give me some tips.

nomad13

« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2020, 12:54:02 PM »

You be in good hands, good luck, keep yourself active after surgery workout as much as you can

Pharaoh

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2020, 03:14:15 PM »

Getting angry on all, because it's fake dairy

Fox

« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2020, 10:48:50 PM »

Getting angry on all, because it's fake dairy

how do you know?
165.5 / 5'5"

cam007

« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2020, 03:31:31 AM »

These dairies are a joke

I wrote this before but I’ll put it here too. Since I can’t read crap and make my own informed decisions without seeing this low life all on it.

Dude you’re a weirdo. You going on everyone’s diary writing this crap.  Not everyone is going to want to post their pics / videos. Nor do they need to. 
I literally made an account to lurk. And I plan on doing LL next year. I WILL NOT post any video /pics.  I still plan on making a diary to keep myself sane as it seems like good for mental to write in a forum instead of lying down for 4 months with broken legs in isolation.

You’re annoying.  Most of these doctors have high accreditations and done surgeries under US qualifications.   I’m looking at going to these locations too. Just because America charges 100k means we are better.  And no one needs to prove to me or anyone anything. 

Unless you posting video/pics of your claims you’re just as fake as everyone here.  Everyone can read and do their own hw as to whether they should
Do this or not.
175cm , goal 181cm

** est.2022 for 5-6cm tibias preferably

Pharaoh

« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2020, 03:57:54 AM »

I wrote this before but I’ll put it here too. Since I can’t read crap and make my own informed decisions without seeing this low life all on it.

Dude you’re a weirdo. You going on everyone’s diary writing this crap.  Not everyone is going to want to post their pics / videos. Nor do they need to. 
I literally made an account to lurk. And I plan on doing LL next year. I WILL NOT post any video /pics.  I still plan on making a diary to keep myself sane as it seems like good for mental to write in a forum instead of lying down for 4 months with broken legs in isolation.

You’re annoying.  Most of these doctors have high accreditations and done surgeries under US qualifications.   I’m looking at going to these locations too. Just because America charges 100k means we are better.  And no one needs to prove to me or anyone anything. 

Unless you posting video/pics of your claims you’re just as fake as everyone here.  Everyone can read and do their own hw as to whether they should
Do this or not.

Sudden outburst of love only for Pradeep Sharma dairies innit?
No one is promoting US, rather am just helping others avoid unethical money motivated monsters

Pharaoh

« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2020, 03:58:28 AM »

And yeah this dairy looks like fake with old pics and xray

cam007

« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2020, 04:51:33 AM »

Sudden outburst of love only for Pradeep Sharma dairies innit?
No one is promoting US, rather am just helping others avoid unethical money motivated monsters

Actually dumbass your name happens to be the last reply on almost all the latest threads hence why I replied to you, becuase I can’t get thru half these recent diaries without you b!tch!ing and moaning on everyone’s page like an attention whore.

The fact that I hyped no doctor yet you claim I’m Indian makes your retarded.
The fact that you think I’m some fake patient makes me feel better about these people diaries vs you.   If they’re fake you’re definitely fake.
No one has this much time to post under every India and Turkish diary to state their experience is fake so you can feel better.

I actually live in the state by way of the caribbean  asswipe. I know it’s hard to work on paranoia but there are drugs for that.

My only interest in these diaries is that they charge under 30k for operation with good results.  So stfu and let people describe themselves or GO MAKE YOUR  OWN LENGTHENING FORUM If everybody is fake to you , you internet warrior.

Idk what’s stupider, you claiming everyone is fake or is one person.   Or you replying to all the “fake people” on here.

175cm , goal 181cm

Pharaoh

« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2020, 04:58:17 AM »

Actually dumbass your name happens to be the last reply on almost all the latest threads hence why I replied to you, becuase I can’t get thru half these recent diaries without you b!tch!ing and moaning on everyone’s page like an attention whore.

The fact that I hyped no doctor yet you claim I’m Indian makes your retarded.
The fact that you think I’m some fake patient makes me feel better about these people diaries vs you.   If they’re fake you’re definitely fake.
No one has this much time to post under every India and Turkish diary to state their experience is fake so you can feel better.

I actually live in the state by way of the caribbean  asswipe. I know it’s hard to work on paranoia but there are drugs for that.

My only interest in these diaries is that they charge under 30k for operation with good results.  So stfu and let people describe themselves or GO MAKE YOUR  OWN LENGTHENING FORUM If everybody is fake to you , you internet warrior.

Idk what’s stupider, you claiming everyone is fake or is one person.   Or you replying to all the “fake people” on here.

Actually you are an attention whore with greed and poor arse, so calm your poor ass down.

If you are a patient who is researching you'd have been concerned and did research rather being arse burnt because I am raining down on your fake arse, so why can't you stop embarassing yourself and that too being too obvious, you must be having panic attacks these days as tables turned on your d*mb arse and your shop is getting shut, yes please get those drugs for yourself we know you are panicking as you making these many accounts, damn man how stupid can you be

cam007

« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2020, 05:15:17 AM »

Actually you are an attention whore with greed and poor arse, so calm your poor ass down.

If you are a patient who is researching you'd have been concerned and did research rather being arse burnt because I am raining down on your fake arse, so why can't you stop embarassing yourself and that too being too obvious, you must be having panic attacks these days as tables turned on your d*mb arse and your shop is getting shut, yes please get those drugs for yourself we know you are panicking as you making these many accounts, damn man how stupid can you be

You are retarted. But this is someone’s diary so I won’t hi jack it.  If you’re so much a tough guy , come meet me in philly , since I’m “fake”. I’ll pm you and hope you can back up all this crap you been talking. Otherwise take your depressed ass off the computer and make some friends loser.
175cm , goal 181cm

Pharaoh

« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2020, 08:26:15 AM »

You are retarted. But this is someone’s diary so I won’t hi jack it.  If you’re so much a tough guy , come meet me in philly , since I’m “fake”. I’ll pm you and hope you can back up all this crap you been talking. Otherwise take your depressed ass off the computer and make some friends loser.

Those am calling out are known scammers with bad rep in this forum and old one, can't understand your overwhelming support to stand for such, sure PM me your number Philly guy

cam007

« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2020, 08:45:41 PM »

Those am calling out are known scammers with bad rep in this forum and old one, can't understand your overwhelming support to stand for such, sure PM me your number Philly guy

I didn’t support anything retard. Not once.  I want to read peoples diaries not some weirdo who comments the same  conspiracy theory thing under every diary that’s in specific countries. 

Anyway I’m not here to hi jack diaries.
175cm , goal 181cm

Pharaoh

« Reply #149 on: February 17, 2020, 01:53:12 PM »

I didn’t support anything retard. Not once.  I want to read peoples diaries not some weirdo who comments the same  conspiracy theory thing under every diary that’s in specific countries. 

Anyway I’m not here to hi jack diaries.

You are not just retarded but you are a big fool, why the army of fake recently created accounts shower all this love to one doctor, you guys can't be any more obvious you guys are fools, I for a moment gave a thought you could be real, you are just one of those keyboard tough warriors with depression in real life, let me give you my address of Birmingham show up there internet tough nut, you guys are disgrace

cam007

« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2020, 08:33:40 AM »

You are not just retarded but you are a big fool, why the army of fake recently created accounts shower all this love to one doctor, you guys can't be any more obvious you guys are fools, I for a moment gave a thought you could be real, you are just one of those keyboard tough warriors with depression in real life, let me give you my address of Birmingham show up there internet tough nut, you guys are disgrace

Dude you’re a lame. And a fake account. I already hit you up in your private msg. So this should make people feel a lot better.

You ain’t from no Birmingham dude. Anyway if you got something to say to me. There’s a private msg function otherwise stop trying hi jack diaries  you lame lowlife.
175cm , goal 181cm

Fox

« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2020, 08:42:01 AM »

Dude you’re a lame. And a fake account. I already hit you up in your private msg. So this should make people feel a lot better.

You ain’t from no Birmingham dude. Anyway if you got something to say to me. There’s a private msg function otherwise stop trying hi jack diaries  you lame lowlife.

that guy probably goes through a deep depression, leave the poor kid alone.
165.5 / 5'5"

nomad13

« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2020, 09:22:44 AM »

I am not going to reply to any toxic comments, can admins or mods please take off those comments please

nomad13

« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2020, 09:42:10 AM »

Day 129: In past I use to feel right leg bit as prosthetic, like I could feel its not united, now I feel both united, can walk unaided but still using elbow crutches when I go out just incase, walking right after sitting or laying down can be bit hard but can manage after like three or four steps.

https://i.imgur.com/7uLSfaX

https://i.imgur.com/ZtDd9e1

https://i.imgur.com/zXxfzhc

https://imgur.com/a/bZrINyT
https://imgur.com/a/apYd1kK

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2020, 10:04:16 AM »

That's excellent. You walk a little bit like pekka but it will improve. Please let us know how you feel like and other's reaction with this new height. And please continue to share your experience regardless of all the toxic comments.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up