Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: External tibia (LON) with Dr. Pradip Sharma in Gurgaon(Delhi NCR)  (Read 27808 times)

REBORN

Re: External tibia (LON) with Dr. Pradip Sharma in Gurgaon(Delhi NCR)
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2020, 02:43:41 PM »

Nice growth

REBORN

« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2020, 03:48:39 AM »

Brother I'm considering this surgery in may
I want to ask that
1. How you manage the pain in the process
2. Did doc cut your pateller tendon?
3. Why some llers get bone non union like tall mf?

Smaller

« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2020, 07:44:15 AM »

Hi Brother
How are you ? Heard you start driving and all the way drove to Mumbai from Gurgaon by yourself. Great news.
I hope and wish you to stay healthy.
Would like to get an update on your current status if possible stop travelling at least for some time.

Kal el

« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2020, 10:05:16 PM »

Hi nomad..congratulations on your achievement..and I wanna ask you something..can I do femoral lengthening of 6.5cm using LON+monorail fixator....and what will be the total duration for this procedure starting from surgery day to full bone healed just like prior to surgery.

Joker

« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2020, 04:15:26 PM »

Day 153(13/03/2020): I went for x-ray today, apart from this i been driving from past week, feels bit pain in left knee at times but manageable

https://i.imgur.com/TTJeO0P

https://i.imgur.com/LSiixpg

https://i.imgur.com/eUuVj1I

https://i.imgur.com/6wqufKJ

Consolidating good .

Joker

« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2020, 04:16:08 PM »

What is you current status?

nomad13

« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2020, 11:38:10 AM »

Brother I'm considering this surgery in may
I want to ask that
1. How you manage the pain in the process
2. Did doc cut your pateller tendon?
3. Why some llers get bone non union like tall mf?

1. Starting days I had to take pain killer every other day, or every day if you read my dairy, it been like this for some 10 days or 15 and pain went down to manageable level
2. Yes, they split your tendon to insert the nail,
3. I am no expert in ortho sciences neither am a doctor, I would say you better ask this to some CREDIBLE professional, but to what i know there could be various factors one of them is osteotomy
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

nomad13

« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2020, 11:40:10 AM »

Hi Brother
How are you ? Heard you start driving and all the way drove to Mumbai from Gurgaon by yourself. Great news.
I hope and wish you to stay healthy.
Would like to get an update on your current status if possible stop travelling at least for some time.

It was good drive like some 1500km, had knee pain(in left) half the distance and it got bit okish after a while, but I request not to write name of cities that clear, none of my friends or family know about this procedure, but thanks for concern am doing good, hope you doing good too with ur LL journey :)
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

nomad13

« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2020, 11:42:43 AM »

Hi nomad..congratulations on your achievement..and I wanna ask you something..can I do femoral lengthening of 6.5cm using LON+monorail fixator....and what will be the total duration for this procedure starting from surgery day to full bone healed just like prior to surgery.

These are the question for some CREDIBLE doctor not me, but to what I know initially femour could be more painful than tibia, but it heals quick. and you can also lengthen it quicker, you can lengthen even around 1.2 to 1.5mm per day to what I heard, for 6.5cm i guess some 3 months should be more than enough after the lengthening again, i am not a doctor so do your research

nomad13

« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2020, 11:45:50 AM »

My current status, my knee pain in left leg is has gone off almost 70% but i still feel some 20 to 30%, this lockdown due to covid has killed much of my plans but i guess its for everyone's safety and good health. apart from knee pain, my left leg feel more complete, right it still got some time to go it seems, my gait has developed to some 30% from my last update

Polvorón

« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2020, 11:46:06 AM »

2. Yes, they split your tendon to insert the nail,
They reconstruct it when the nail is inserted?
Does it have to been split again when the nail is removed?

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

nomad13

« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2020, 12:08:17 PM »

They reconstruct it when the nail is inserted?
Does it have to been split again when the nail is removed?

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I dunno how its done during nail removal, am far from that one yet

Shortgunner

« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2020, 03:45:04 PM »

I hope you dont end up having non union in your right leg.

Smaller

« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2020, 04:35:02 PM »

It was good drive like some 1500km, had knee pain(in left) half the distance and it got bit okish after a while, but I request not to write name of cities that clear, none of my friends or family know about this procedure, but thanks for concern am doing good, hope you doing good too with ur LL journey :)

Sorry brother didn’t mean to publish anything here, it just happened in excitement. After knowing that you doing so good. Sincerely sorry for that.

nomad13

« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2020, 06:49:55 PM »

Sorry brother didn’t mean to publish anything here, it just happened in excitement. After knowing that you doing so good. Sincerely sorry for that.

its ok, dont worry, how are you doing now

Elpistolero

• Visitor
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2020, 07:48:09 PM »

Good diary keep on 👌💪

Smaller

« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2020, 05:56:53 PM »

its ok, dont worry, how are you doing now
I am doing well and i hope you are taking care of yourself too.
Thank you brother.

REBORN

« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2020, 10:35:15 AM »

How ya doing bro?

nomad13

« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2020, 03:41:23 PM »

How ya doing bro?

I am doing good, to what its worth in this covid lockdowns, my gait has improved i would say its still bit noticeable i guess in a month it should go away as well, i could walk for long at times while shifting flats i even managed to shift my stuff around, if i do work for long in such a way or walk for long I feel bit fatigue but at the end which i guess should be normal and expected till bone heals in full, when I have fatigue i feel bit hard to walk from sleeping or sitting, first few steps would feel bit heavy and painful and it goes away.

My walking i would say is almost 80 normal, and trying for that remaining part, reason i can't say 100% my gait is still not normal, at times i do walk completely normal at times my hip region swings side ways as i walk.

Climbing stairs without any aids is completely ok, but coming down stairs i need some rails or wall support or i have to walk down side ways one step at a time.

I will be going for xray tomorrow, i will try to upload it tomorrow or max day after.

Hope everyone is doing good and safe.

REBORN

« Reply #205 on: May 25, 2020, 03:28:24 PM »

Bro I have three questions
I have decided to undergo this surgery But I'm feared to death .how do you manage pre surgery fear specially last few days to hours pre surgery ?
2.I have choosen dr mangal parihar and fully external method what is your view on it ?
3. Will you share latest x ray ?and how is your overall health is this procedure affect you general health? Such as digestion and sleep?

nomad13

REBORN

« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2020, 04:08:54 PM »

Hi brother
What's doctor point of view on these x rays

nomad13

« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2020, 04:27:07 PM »

Sorry guys, been bit busy lately and also lazy i guess, about my recovery i would say one day is better then other, i can walk normal almost 90% to 95%, feels little uneasiness or pain in right leg(only at times not always) when i start walking from sitting or lying down, but can walk normally apart from that, i could walk for some 45 minutes to 1 hour before i feel fatigue but in general it all good for walk

nomad13

« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2020, 04:29:50 PM »

Hi brother
What's doctor point of view on these x rays

my right leg did had slower recovery in comparison with left but it seem to be on track as of now, it has united, like some couple of months back i could feel my left leg almost like normal but right always felt bit uneasy, which is going down now

nomad13

« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2020, 04:44:59 PM »

I can walk even faster i feel can run in slower speed but haven't tried much because i want to take it slow.

Want to share one of strange experience i had in Dr. Mangal Parihar Hospital(Mangal Anand Hospital), I took an appointment a week before seems they are operating with limited slots per day because of covid 19, I went to the hospital(on 17/06/2020) met a doctor there he asked when and where i had my surgery, about my frame etc which all felt valid questions to ask, but he seem to be too interested in knowing what i do as in work, and where am from, I felt that were bit off topic questions, and felt may be he wants to decide price of treatment depending on my work and where am from, i dunno, or may be he wanted to make me feel comfortable. Reason i went was to have some opinion of Dr. Parihar on my recovery, at the end doctor i met asked me to take some x-rays which i did and i finally met, Dr. Parihar he seem very simple and nice kind of person, didn't ask any odd questions like other doctor before. As per him yes, my right leg recovery is bit slower but it has united so he asked to follow some good workout regime and diet and see how it goes.

Tomhard

« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2020, 07:32:36 PM »

how old
are you?

more

« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2020, 07:40:45 PM »

I can walk even faster i feel can run in slower speed but haven't tried much because i want to take it slow.

Want to share one of strange experience i had in Dr. Mangal Parihar Hospital(Mangal Anand Hospital), I took an appointment a week before seems they are operating with limited slots per day because of covid 19, I went to the hospital(on 17/06/2020) met a doctor there he asked when and where i had my surgery, about my frame etc which all felt valid questions to ask, but he seem to be too interested in knowing what i do as in work, and where am from, I felt that were bit off topic questions, and felt may be he wants to decide price of treatment depending on my work and where am from, i dunno, or may be he wanted to make me feel comfortable. Reason i went was to have some opinion of Dr. Parihar on my recovery, at the end doctor i met asked me to take some x-rays which i did and i finally met, Dr. Parihar he seem very simple and nice kind of person, didn't ask any odd questions like other doctor before. As per him yes, my right leg recovery is bit slower but it has united so he asked to follow some good workout regime and diet and see how it goes.
don't you trust your doctor? kid?

nomad13

« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2020, 08:18:13 PM »

don't you trust your doctor? kid?
It's not about trusting it's about having opinions from different sources, you should never go blindly and trust just one but if it suits you then good luck.

I dunno if you are into academics, but even research papers are peer-reviewed not because people don't trust the original researcher rather they are just getting it verified themselves.

Tomhard

« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2020, 08:39:22 PM »

May I ask how old you are. Your recovery was pretty slowly in my opinion

nomad13

« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2020, 03:12:10 AM »

May I ask how old you are. Your recovery was pretty slowly in my opinion

I am 29, but I ask you not to ask some senseless questions next time if you are from Dr. Sarin I have no interest in fighting or getting in your mess so please keep it healthy and sane

more

« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2020, 06:37:16 AM »

It's not about trusting it's about having opinions from different sources, you should never go blindly and trust just one but if it suits you then good luck.

I dunno if you are into academics, but even research papers are peer-reviewed not because people don't trust the original researcher rather they are just getting it verified themselves.

You go for second opinion when you don't trust your doctor
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up