Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia(LON) with Dr. Sarin. Cloudo's diary  (Read 5889 times)

TallPersonality

Re: Tibia(LON) with Dr. Sarin. Cloudo's diary
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2019, 08:23:47 AM »

Good luck Cloudo!
I've talked with him yesterday and he is a very nice and optimistic guy. I think he will have a good LL journey  ;)

Cloudo

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2019, 09:09:37 AM »

Good luck Cloudo!
I've talked with him yesterday and he is a very nice and optimistic guy. I think he will have a good LL journey  ;)
Thanks mate  :), can't wait to see you standing after 7.5 cm of lengthening with no complications.
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

montahn

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2019, 06:23:46 PM »

Bio:
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 72 Kg
Lengthening goal: at least 7 cm

-I was picked up from the airport by Mohamad Shariq(physio therapist)and Akbar(caretaker), these guys are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.
-They dropped me at the guest house, filled a form and signed to get my room. Gotta be honest, the room wasn't very clean but I would say it's possible to live in here xD, I mean this is india after all, their standards are different from ours, but I heard dr. Sarin isn't happy with the service of this guest house and in a week or two he will be making a deal with another guest house.
- Dr. sarin came to my room and told me that my surgery will be either on Tuesday or Wednesday.
-You can order room service food here(it's alright I guess), or you can download an app Zomato to order from McDonald's KFC etc...
-Atm the patients staying at the guest are Me, Australian woman, Indian woman and Polish man. There were two other guys who left a couple of days ago, an Indian and a Saudi Arabian.
- So far, I have only met the Australian girl, she was very nice and helpful. She told me her whole experience from her arrival until now(she has lengthened 2.5 cm so far).

I have to say that I really loved how dr sarin arranged this whole arrival for me before I even paid a single penny. He told me don't pay anything, wait after surgery. But to show my appreciation for his generosity, I decided to pay for everything thing today. I don't like how many other doctors won't even respond to you until you pay a booking fee...

If possible go for 7.5 or 8 cm. and plz update regularly with photos(if possible).

Thanks  :)
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Cloudo

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2019, 11:37:53 AM »

Finally  8)
They arranged a date for my surgery, tomorrow 9am morning. Can't wait to do this  :)
They told me from 12am I won't be allowed to eat or drink anything, not even a sip of water  :(

Cloudo

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2019, 07:08:07 PM »

I did the surgery about 12 hours ago.
I only felt when the needle was inserted into my spine multiple times for anesthesia(damn it felt like the devil was biting my ass :'(  ;D ), after that, like 5 minutes later I fell asleep and woke up 15 minutes before the end of surgery just to experience some of the pain of nail insertion, I told the anesthetic and she gave epidural again, no pain after that. But uncomfortness is really really bad, I regretted what I have done to myself immediately after the surgery, because I was completely paralyzed in lower body). After 30 minutes of endless suffering they took me back to my room, only then things started getting better drastically, like every hour you feel the improvement. Care taker(Akbar) texted me on what's app telling me I know how you feel right now, but worry not because in 5 days you will feel normal :)
Here is a photo of me 12 hours after surgery https://ibb.co/JKNzd0S
Can't do anything right now, just stay in bed, eat, drink and sleep. No need for toilet for number 1(pee), because of the catheter connected to my bladder(was inserted while I was asleep during surgery). Still haven't pooped, I think they give you a bed pan for it :(, so I probably will hold it till I can get on a wheelchair and use the toilet myself.

Cloudo

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2019, 06:15:41 AM »

Day 2:
This is the first day after surgery, feeling good, numbness is gone, can move my toes but still can't lift my legs, so I am still in bed!
My main issue right now is mobility and not being able to take a shower(starting to smell bad :( )
Oh and I hate the catheter and the cannula!

Cloudo

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2019, 05:20:36 AM »

Day 3:
Feeling much better and happy to have undergone this surgery  :)
Zero pain
Doctor told me the catheter and cannula will be removed tomorrow(finally  ;D )
Can finally lift my legs with some help using my hands
Very nice and friendly hospital staff

Cloudo

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2019, 11:38:34 AM »

Day  4
-WOW! I am like fully independent already(only need a chair to move around toilet and bed by myself), with zero pain ;)
-They removed the catheter and the epidural needle(these two are your worst nightmares... so fking annoying, a real pain in the ass! Although useful and essential for the first 3 days to focus on healing fast)
- I am only waiting for tomorrow morning for discharge and back to the guest house ;D
Time to focus on lengthening now  8)

Oh wanted to say thanks to all the hospital staff, specially Dr. Gobind and the nurse divya. All the hospital staff are really nice and friendly though:). Thanks Dr. sarin for arranging such a nice and skilled team!

Cloudo

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2020, 12:32:22 PM »

Day 5:
Got discharged from hospital and back to the guest house :) . Akbar(caretaker) gave me medicines for 2 weeks. He also told me to call him if I need help to use toilet/ or any other help. But because I am recovering very well, I am already fully independent ;). One of the main reasons is because I have strong triceps(big fan of push-ups, been doing pushups for like 2 decades now). I can easily carry my body using only my hands.

Day 6:
Because I have zero pain, zero complications and my recovery is very good, I was able to start lengthening from today  8), the majority of patients start lengthening at day 8-10!
I am now officially 1 mm taller  ;D
The physiotherapist mohamad shariq is one of the best and nicest guys you will ever meet, very funny too!
Here is a pic of my legs after lengthening 1 mm
https://ibb.co/nP8KyJZ
I am feeling very very happy right now, thank you God

Cloudo

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2020, 01:04:36 PM »

Day 7:
-Not much new today
-started physiotherapy( it's a little hard right now because I still have swelling from the surgery, but it's ok)
-lengthened another mm
-Started to get used to the annoying ballerina preventing shoes

Cloudo

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2020, 06:03:05 PM »

Day 9:
I think from now on I will only be writing every 2-3 days because not much is happening.
- I have reached 4mm in lengthening
-I have noticed that lengthening makes you very sleepy and tired probably because you are building extra millimeters of layers of your body everyday.
-Moving around is starting to get harder although I expected things after surgery will only get easier, but apparently as soon as you start lengthening things won't be normal anymore, it is kind of hard but not really that hard, feeling uncomfortable, lazy and some pain.

Cloudo

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2020, 08:15:25 PM »

Day 17:
-I have reached 1.2 cm in lengthening
-I have been noticing that at some random nights it will be very hard to sleep due to pain and uncomfort. Although during the day there is no pain.
-I did an x-ray and there was 1mm difference in length between legs. So I gave the longer leg one day rest by not lengthening it. Now both legs are equal in length.
Here is my x-ray, I think I did it day 9 or day 10
https://ibb.co/1nfHHbJ

Cloudo

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2020, 05:40:40 PM »

Day 43:
-I have reached 3.8 cm in lengthening
-After 3.5 I started feeling some tightness due to my muscles being stretched. I guess now I need to work harder on my stretching excercises because unfortunately I was being lazy for almost 2 weeks despite my physiotherapist continuous advice to not take it easy and do the required exercises everyday. But it is ok, i think within 3 days of hard work I will be able to get my flexibility back  ;)
-next X-ray will be after 2 days(when I reach 4 cm). Hope everything will be alright  :)

Oh man, this is such a hard and long journey. But I am sure it is worth it  :D

lelouche

« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2020, 04:07:15 AM »

will you go over 7cm and are you planning to do femurs  too?

moderator1

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2020, 08:13:44 AM »

as far as we know from the guest house, He has nerve pain, foot pain, very tight tendon and ballerina already when he is only 5cm. now he is worrying why he paid so much money for this nonweight baring frame/ toy frame, just because some people get lucky doesn't mean any guarantee of success with dr sarin. at least he is now regretting for doing the surgery with Sarin and PT sariq in the process of brainwashing him not to post anything on the forum though telling him don't worry don't worry to deceive him and making some lame as jokes to keep him happy.  similarly to Indiangirl she was crying and being depressed after frame removal still promoting dr sarin on forum, but cloudo is a good smart guy he will not lie to the world.

Cloudo

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2020, 10:00:47 AM »

as far as we know from the guest house, He has nerve pain, foot pain, very tight tendon and ballerina already when he is only 5cm. now he is worrying why he paid so much money for this nonweight baring frame/ toy frame, just because some people get lucky doesn't mean any guarantee of success with dr sarin. at least he is now regretting for doing the surgery with Sarin and PT sariq in the process of brainwashing him not to post anything on the forum though telling him don't worry don't worry to deceive him and making some lame as jokes to keep him happy.  similarly to Indiangirl she was crying and being depressed after frame removal still promoting dr sarin on forum, but cloudo is a good smart guy he will not lie to the world.
Hahahaha you are so funny man, I swear you made me laugh xD. Where are you bringing all this fake info from bro?
First of all, the physiotherapist mohammad shariq has become a dear close friend of mine after this journey, and he is the best guy I met in india, followed by Akbar(the caretaker)
Second, I don`t regret my surgery with dr. sarin at all. In fact, I consider myself very lucky to do the surgery with such an expert doctor for a relatively cheap price.
Third, I reached 5 cm and removed the frame 4 days ago. First night after surgery I had the worst pain i ever had in my life probably(pain level 9.5/10)! But now i have 1/10 pain which will become zero after a week i think.
I don`t have nerve pain, i do have tight tendons and muscles though and maybe a slight ballerina, but still hard to tell because my legs are swollen due to the surgery(swelling usually goes away after 5-7 day from surgery)
I will update here after a couple of days to tell how i am doing after the swelling has gone away.

moderator1

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2020, 02:49:32 PM »

Hahahaha you are so funny man, I swear you made me laugh xD. Where are you bringing all this fake info from bro?
First of all, the physiotherapist mohammad shariq has become a dear close friend of mine after this journey, and he is the best guy I met in india, followed by Akbar(the caretaker)
Second, I don`t regret my surgery with dr. sarin at all. In fact, I consider myself very lucky to do the surgery with such an expert doctor for a relatively cheap price.
Third, I reached 5 cm and removed the frame 4 days ago. First night after surgery I had the worst pain i ever had in my life probably(pain level 9.5/10)! But now i have 1/10 pain which will become zero after a week i think.
I don`t have nerve pain, i do have tight tendons and muscles though and maybe a slight ballerina, but still hard to tell because my legs are swollen due to the surgery(swelling usually goes away after 5-7 day from surgery)
I will update here after a couple of days to tell how i am doing after the swelling has gone away.
I thought your lengthening goal was at least 7cm. what happened to that? Listen, you had to stop because your muscles and tendons were tight due to muscle atrophy from a nonweight baring frame. you could have just worn a 5cm lift man, you did not have to go through all of this to get 5cm, I guarantee you wouldn't even had 5cm, they usually lie about their patient's height at surgery table say 5cm to make the patients happy and make you feel satisfied.

Cloudo

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2020, 03:11:08 PM »

I thought your lengthening goal was at least 7cm. what happened to that? Listen, you had to stop because your muscles and tendons were tight due to muscle atrophy from a nonweight baring frame. you could have just worn a 5cm lift man, you did not have to go through all of this to get 5cm, I guarantee you wouldn't even had 5cm, they usually lie about their patient's height at surgery table say 5cm to make the patients happy and make you feel satisfied.
Yes, my goal was 7 cm, but because my tourist visa will end by 9th of march(since it is my fault that i came with tourist visa despite dr. sarin warning me and recommending medical visa instead), so i had to remove the frame earlier. As for the 5 cm accuracy, well, lucky me because yesterday when i measured my height while standing it increased 6 cm from before surgery! my height is 182 cm now  :)
so i was really lucky with this surgery because it was fast(only two months) and gained 6 cm, with no real complications, and cheap price too  :D

moderator1

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2020, 05:06:45 PM »

Yes, my goal was 7 cm, but because my tourist visa will end by 9th of march(since it is my fault that i came with tourist visa despite dr. sarin warning me and recommending medical visa instead), so i had to remove the frame earlier. As for the 5 cm accuracy, well, lucky me because yesterday when i measured my height while standing it increased 6 cm from before surgery! my height is 182 cm now  :)
so i was really lucky with this surgery because it was fast(only two months) and gained 6 cm, with no real complications, and cheap price too  :D
wow wow wow, what a liar, look everyone another Sarin patient lying for his dear close friend PT shariq. Note this. He removed his frame 4 days ago. In his previous post he mentioned he is unsure of how much ballerina he has because his feet are swollen (slight ballerina) Now he is saying I was standing up yesterday and measured my height. you made yourself fool there. So you stood up in three days? and you do not know how much ballerina you have?

note: after frame removal you will have a bandage for 4 days in sarin guest house and no surgeon would allow a patient to stand up in 3 days after frame removal and screw locking. well if you would have actually stood up, you would have known how much is your ballerina. you are the only patient in the whole world who did 5cm and gained 6cm. please post your xray we will decide how many cm you gained mister.

Look at the Inconsistencies and lies.

Guys never trust these unethical patients. Cloudo's ego not letting him write bad about Sarin nor about his final result, because please read his diary he was praising his choice of the surgeon so much , now he got fked up. so now he does not want to make himself look like a loser, so he keeps pretending that he made a good choice by providing false information. unfortunately, he got busted.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2020, 05:24:53 PM »

wow wow wow, what a liar, look everyone another Sarin patient lying for his dear close friend PT shariq. Note this. He removed his frame 4 days ago. In his previous post he mentioned he is unsure of how much ballerina he has because his feet are swollen (slight ballerina) Now he is saying I was standing up yesterday and measured my height. you made yourself fool there. So you stood up in three days? and you do not know how much ballerina you have?

note: after frame removal you will have a bandage for 4 days in sarin guest house and no surgeon would allow a patient to stand up in 3 days after frame removal and screw locking. well if you would have actually stood up, you would have known how much is your ballerina. you are the only patient in the whole world who did 5cm and gained 6cm. please post your xray we will decide how many cm you gained mister.

Look at the Inconsistencies and lies.

Guys never trust these unethical patients. Cloudo's ego not letting him write bad about Sarin nor about his final result, because please read his diary he was praising his choice of the surgeon so much , now he got fked up. so now he does not want to make himself look like a loser, so he keeps pretending that he made a good choice by providing false information. unfortunately, he got busted.

I stood up 2 days after frame removal and locking of screws 😂
Why do you guys bash and Sarin patients smh
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

moderator1

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2020, 05:35:12 PM »

well, if so , I am pretty sure you would have known how much ballerina you had :) but cloudo was not sure. you get it?

moderator1

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2020, 05:37:28 PM »

Please read these lines "i do have tight tendons and muscles though and maybe a slight ballerina, but still hard to tell because my legs are swollen due to the surgery"

Cloudo

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2020, 08:20:19 PM »

Please read these lines "i do have tight tendons and muscles though and maybe a slight ballerina, but still hard to tell because my legs are swollen due to the surgery"
Are you an idiot? or just trying to waste my time?
First of all, yes it is completely possible to stand up even from the second day because the nails carry 65 kg and i am 63 kg right now.
Second, I did not even stand up unaided, i used a walker to bend on then held my back to the wall and i could not make my legs completely flat on the ground because of the swelling, so they measured my height then they deducted the amount of the space at the bottom due to non-flatness.
Third, the extra height of one cm was probably gained due to my bowed legs that got straightened when i first did the surgery and they placed my legs with 1 mm gap after they applied the frames, but anyway this is my theory, and they seem to partially agree with me that this might be the reason for the extra cm.

FINALLY, LISTEN HIRDESH KUMAR(HARRY), I do not want to spread how you tried to give me unsecured bank account and steal from me 1000 dollars for booking for surgery with dr. pradip sharma before i first arrived to india, but if you insist, i swear i will spread everything about you from the emails here on the forum and show people how much of a lying scammer you are with no regards to humanity at all, you just want money! So keep your mouth shut, or i swear you will regret it and i can easily make not a single patient reach out for you anymore to try to do a surgery with your doctor, ok? I have warned you, i already have more than 7 long existing friend members here on the forum who have been in close contact with me on whats app and we know what you have been trying to do and ruining other doctors reputation(specially Sarin) just to attract patients for you, but we still have not tried to cease your existence on the forum with spreading your filthy scams because we honestly do not have time for this crap, but you have been warned. You want to lose your business then try me if you want, although i prefer not to hurt anyone`s source of income. Try to work once in your life with honesty!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 10:46:22 PM by Cloudo »

moderator1

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2020, 01:52:06 AM »

First of all, yes it is completely possible to stand up even from the second day because the nails carry 65 kg and i am 63 kg right now.
Second, I did not even stand up unaided, i used a walker to bend on then held my back to the wall and i could not make my legs completely flat on the ground because of the swelling, so they measured my height then they deducted the amount of the space at the bottom due to non-flatness.
Third, the extra height of one cm was probably gained due to my bowed legs that got straightened when I first did the surgery and they placed my legs with 1 mm gap after they applied the frames, but anyway this is my theory, and they seem to partially agree with me that this might be the reason for the extra cm. so you gave your username and password to your dear friend PT  sariq. now is he saying this is harry to brainwash you? you are a sheep lol . well whatever, you got busted , never lie on the forum , now don't be angry that you got busted.calm the fk down baby. I can be harry or whoever. but the truth remains you lied and your credibility is fked.

FINALLY, LISTEN HIRDESH KUMAR(HARRY), I do not want to spread how you tried to give me unsecured bank account and steal from me 1000 dollars for booking for surgery with dr. pradip sharma before i first arrived to india, but if you insist, i swear i will spread everything about you from the emails here on the forum and show people how much of a lying scammer you are with no regards to humanity at all, you just want money! So keep your mouth shut, or i swear you will regret it and i can easily make not a single patient reach out for you anymore to try to do a surgery with your doctor, ok? I have warned you, i already have more than 7 long existing friend members here on the forum who have been in close contact with me on whats app and we know what you have been trying to do and ruining other doctors reputation(specially Sarin) just to attract patients for you, but we still have not tried to cease your existence on the forum with spreading your filthy scams because we honestly do not have time for this crap, but you have been warned. You want to lose your business then try me if you want, although i prefer not to hurt anyone`s source of income. Try to work once in your life with honesty!

moderator1

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2020, 01:55:45 AM »

Third, the extra height of one cm was probably gained due to my bowed legs that got straightened when i first did the surgery and they placed my legs with 1 mm gap after they applied the frames, but anyway this is my theory, and they seem to partially agree with me that this might be the reason for the extra cm.

so you gave your username and password to your dear friend PT  sariq. now is he saying this is harry to brainwash you? you are a sheep lol . well whatever, you got busted , never lie on the forum , now don't be angry that you got busted.calm the fk down baby. I can be harry or whoever. but the truth remains you lied and your credibility is fked. now go home and cry like you were crying during lengthening.

Cloudo

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2020, 04:37:53 AM »

I never give my username to anyone, and i am not fked, totally fine, come and see me in the guest house if you want, every couple of days they bring a patient to talk to me anyway, so anyone is welcome to come talk to me and see how perfect i am.

Also, i never said you are harry, i was talking to harry in the final section of my post, if you are him then i hope you understood my warning well, unless you want your business to get fked, it is your own choice, but HIRDESH KUMAR(HARRY) is a corrupted human being, and no one should ever deal with him unless they like to be fked, then harry will be the best human to destroy their lives i guess! Crippled for life is harry`s favorite gift ;D

moderator1

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2020, 05:58:53 AM »

I never give my username to anyone, and i am not fked, totally fine, come and see me in the guest house if you want, every couple of days they bring a patient to talk to me anyway, so anyone is welcome to come talk to me and see how perfect i am.

Also, i never said you are harry, i was talking to harry in the final section of my post, if you are him then i hope you understood my warning well, unless you want your business to get fked, it is your own choice, but HIRDESH KUMAR(HARRY) is a corrupted human being, and no one should ever deal with him unless they like to be fked, then harry will be the best human to destroy their lives i guess! Crippled for life is harry`s favorite gift ;D
harry is just a PT, how is it possible for him to cripple people, bro? you lost it. He is working with a well-established surgeon unlike Sarin where there are proven evidence of cripple patients and patients with severe complications. We know the news bro . you are writing in the request of your muslim brotherhood and your corrupted PT mohammed sariq ,now we know why he is your dear friend. you wanted to help him by destroying harry's name purposely. did he give you a blow job or hand job in return?

Cloudo

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2020, 06:43:23 AM »

harry is just a PT, how is it possible for him to cripple people, bro? you lost it. He is working with a well-established surgeon unlike Sarin where there are proven evidence of cripple patients and patients with severe complications. We know the news bro . you are writing in the request of your muslim brotherhood and your corrupted PT mohammed sariq ,now we know why he is your dear friend. you wanted to help him by destroying harry's name purposely. did he give you a blow job or hand job in return?
Muslim brotherhood? You are obviously stupid... you do realize that dr. sarin is sikh right? and more than 90% of his staff are hindu, sikh, christians or atheists. Besides, who even deals with other people based on their religion anymore? nowadays religion is just a set of personal beliefs, no one cares about your religion, at least in the modern world, i do not know which part of the world you are coming from, but probably 4th world countries ;D !
As for dirty harry(lol now i understand the reason behind the naming of the movie), he does not cripple people directly, but his crappy physiotherapy combined with the sub-par surgeons and hospitals he teams with, all these three combined participate in crippling the patient, but the main participator in this process is dirty harry xD
Anyway, i was inactive on this forum for a while, but now thanks to your post I am active again, and I have set a goal for myself, i will make sure to send every person who messages me a summarized paragraph about filthy harry(hirdesh kumar) and his corrupted ways. I will also tell all my long existing friends here on this forum to recommend against filthy harry and any surgeon he teams with. i feel bad for dr. pradip sharma because he is innocent, but i guess he is unlucky to team up with such a filthy human being(human!, wait, more like a filthy animal, that is what harry(hirdesh kumar) is >:().

moderator1

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2020, 07:11:27 AM »

Muslim brotherhood? You are obviously stupid... you do realize that dr. sarin is sikh right? and more than 90% of his staff are hindu, sikh, christians or atheists. Besides, who even deals with other people based on their religion anymore? nowadays religion is just a set of personal beliefs, no one cares about your religion, at least in the modern world, i do not know which part of the world you are coming from, but probably 4th world countries ;D !
As for dirty harry(lol now i understand the reason behind the naming of the movie), he does not cripple people directly, but his crappy physiotherapy combined with the sub-par surgeons and hospitals he teams with, all these three combined participate in crippling the patient, but the main participator in this process is dirty harry xD
Anyway, i was inactive on this forum for a while, but now thanks to your post I am active again, and I have set a goal for myself, i will make sure to send every person who messages me a summarized paragraph about filthy harry(hirdesh kumar) and his corrupted ways. I will also tell all my long existing friends here on this forum to recommend against filthy harry and any surgeon he teams with. i feel bad for dr. pradip sharma because he is innocent, but i guess he is unlucky to team up with such a filthy human being(human!, wait, more like a filthy animal, that is what harry(hirdesh kumar) is >:().
Good  statement PT mohamed shariq. please post your patient's videos rather than defaming harry to turn the bad spotlight away from butcher sarin. stop doing fake diaries. I will shut your business down.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2020, 08:46:01 AM »

Hi Cloudo( Mr. Abdul Rehman)
I am  Dr. Harry/ Hirdesh kumar (PT), this is my first post here for you only. so many people have said so much about me but i never replied to anyone, but you are special and dragged me here to answer you.
First of all i would really like you to post every single mail/ massages of our conversation with your real identification, though i never wanted to do this but you have said enough. Either you post or i will for sure because you said that i stole money from you, Post your transections with my account details. And detail how i stole and cheated you?
I gave you my personal address for your visa without even you paying anything, because of me you are here, i helped you to get through your queries and problems for almost 15 days. Booking amount is the standard process we follow because we don't stuck people for weeks for surgery even when they paid full amount (you know what i mean).
you had a choice to come India and then pay if you had trust issues but you never bothered to clarify.
I have so many Dr Sarin's EX-patient with major complication, and i just try to help them if they reach me. I have so many pictures/ videos/ conversation from them about Dr Sarin, how he ruined their lives. I never wanted to post here on the first place but something went really wrong. I never said anything against any doctor because its unethical and wrong but if you and your team want me to do that i am completely capable of doing that. Just ask me i'll post one bye one along with your conversation. Let everybody know that you never talked anyone of our ex-patient about Dr Sarin.
You are here for lengthening focus on your health if anybody is asking about you or your situation reply them as a LL'er. you don't have use my name everywhere and for everybody just to save yourself. Answer them what they are asking, nobody is asking about me or who i'm which ID belongs to me.
I am not promoting anyone i am just doing my job. If anyone have to say anything against me please post with evidence i would like to know how much bad i've done with people.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2020, 08:56:40 AM »

so you gave your username and password to your dear friend PT  sariq. now is he saying this is harry to brainwash you? you are a sheep lol . well whatever, you got busted , never lie on the forum , now don't be angry that you got busted.calm the fk down baby. I can be harry or whoever. but the truth remains you lied and your credibility is fked. now go home and cry like you were crying during lengthening.
Hi Mr moderator1 i request you and everyone who's asking Dr Sarin's patient please don't mention my name. If you have anything against him said it clearly out loud. And post whatever you have with actual evidence. Please don't involve me in this.
If i have to say anything to anyone i will say directly not by using someone's name.  You know so much about what"s happening there why don't you let everyone know who you are and what happened with you. If you can't then don't create unnecessary fuzz because anything against this Dr divert towards me.
I have nothing to do with Dr Sarin/ Sharique PT/ his patients, but if someone seeking my help i will.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up