Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia(LON) with Dr. Sarin. Cloudo's diary  (Read 5888 times)

Cloudo

Tibia(LON) with Dr. Sarin. Cloudo's diary
« on: December 15, 2019, 07:50:44 PM »

Bio:
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 72 Kg
Lengthening goal: at least 7 cm

-I was picked up from the airport by Mohamad Shariq(physio therapist)and Akbar(caretaker), these guys are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.
-They dropped me at the guest house, filled a form and signed to get my room. Gotta be honest, the room wasn't very clean but I would say it's possible to live in here xD, I mean this is india after all, their standards are different from ours, but I heard dr. Sarin isn't happy with the service of this guest house and in a week or two he will be making a deal with another guest house.
- Dr. sarin came to my room and told me that my surgery will be either on Tuesday or Wednesday.
-You can order room service food here(it's alright I guess), or you can download an app Zomato to order from McDonald's KFC etc...
-Atm the patients staying at the guest are Me, Australian woman, Indian woman and Polish man. There were two other guys who left a couple of days ago, an Indian and a Saudi Arabian.
- So far, I have only met the Australian girl, she was very nice and helpful. She told me her whole experience from her arrival until now(she has lengthened 2.5 cm so far).

I have to say that I really loved how dr sarin arranged this whole arrival for me before I even paid a single penny. He told me don't pay anything, wait after surgery. But to show my appreciation for his generosity, I decided to pay for everything thing today. I don't like how many other doctors won't even respond to you until you pay a booking fee...
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Montreal172

Re: Tibia(LON) with Dr. Sarin. Cloudo's diary
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 10:26:09 PM »

Wish you luck man, will keep an eye on this diary :)

Cloudo

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 11:06:51 PM »

Wish you luck man, will keep an eye on this diary :)
Thanks man, wish you luck on whatever you are planning for the future too, hope to see your diary soon  :)

Beforeandafter

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 03:55:07 AM »

I wish you all the best, I just don’t understand so many bad experiences here live on forum, you still have guts to choose this doctor because he didn’t ask for the money, but man you have to pay today or tomorrow the surgery is irreversible. I just wish you all the best and go through all the facts but I guess it’s useless now. Stay healthy.

Cloudo

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 04:30:26 AM »

I wish you all the best, I just don’t understand so many bad experiences here live on forum, you still have guts to choose this doctor because he didn’t ask for the money, but man you have to pay today or tomorrow the surgery is irreversible. I just wish you all the best and go through all the facts but I guess it’s useless now. Stay healthy.
Hey  :)
I did read a lot of horror stories about dr sarin back in the days, so I realized that the only way to find out whether he is a good surgeon or not was to visit him myself and talk to him, talk to his patients etc... When he welcomed me for free at his guest house, allowed me to go check and ask any of his patients! I eventually realized that all these horror stories were either made up false rumors, or a thing from the past! But anyway here I am making a new diary myself, we will see how this goes, if he is truly a bad surgeon then I will let everyone know  ;). I fear no one , am only afraid of my maker  8)

Dreamer57

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 05:16:26 AM »

Hi brother,
Happy to hear that you are finally doing the surgery, which people like me just dream about...btw best of luck for your journey, I'm sure everything is going to turn out just fine!

Btw I'm from India, you want to know about any stuff here, I can help...

Best of luck again!

farfan21

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2019, 05:17:59 AM »

Great to hear youre doing well! By the way, what were the reasons for picking Dr.Sarin and not others like Dr.Paley etc?

Smaller

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2019, 09:55:43 AM »

Best of luck for the surgery, I hope everything goes well.

Canon

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2019, 01:24:26 PM »

How much is the surgery?

Cloudo

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 05:55:55 AM »

Hi brother,
Happy to hear that you are finally doing the surgery, which people like me just dream about...btw best of luck for your journey, I'm sure everything is going to turn out just fine!

Btw I'm from India, you want to know about any stuff here, I can help...

Best of luck again!
Thanks bro! Why do you say people like you just dream about? Dr sarin's costs are quite affordable, that's the only reason why I am finally gonna be able to do such surgery.

Cloudo

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 05:58:26 AM »

Great to hear youre doing well! By the way, what were the reasons for picking Dr.Sarin and not others like Dr.Paley etc?
Hi  :)
Costs, that's the main reason. I mean the price is like 15% of dr paley's

Cloudo

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 06:04:38 AM »

How much is the surgery?
$17500 includes:
Surgery+hospital stay+ drugs etc...
Airport pick up / drop
Accommodation + internet+ breakfast meal for the period of the treatment(I think 3-6 months)
Physio therapy

Cloudo

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 06:21:44 AM »

Update: Because I came with a tourist visa, the hospital is trying to convert it to a medical visa, so my surgery is gonna be delayed for a couple of days  :(
Advice: come on a medical visa

Photos of my hospital room
https://ibb.co/D7YM42R
https://ibb.co/CKLSCGB
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 08:49:59 AM by Cloudo »

Canon

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 11:28:54 AM »

Where are you from?

Cloudo

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 11:43:31 AM »

Where are you from?
It's complicated, I am originally from the levant, but I was born and raised in kuwait, I did my pharmacy bachelor and master degree in the UK(bachelor University of Leeds, Msc at Uni of  Bradford).

Canon

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2019, 02:46:59 PM »

So you want to reach 191? I have the same desire but i am already 1,85 tall. Sarin would be an option but i am a bit scared of going to India.

Cloudo

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 03:12:23 PM »

So you want to reach 191? I have the same desire but i am already 1,85 tall. Sarin would be an option but i am a bit scared of going to India.
Yes my goal is 191, 7 for tibia and 8 for femurs, but I will try to do more on tibia if possible, the physiotherapist told me he can tell me when to stop to avoid complications by sensing how hard and stretched my muscles and tendons are.

Come now, don't hesitate and keep delaying cuz then you will never do it. But you should know that this is a 4-6 months process, so if you are fine with that and have the money then just do it. Funny thing is I started texting sarin's what's app Thursday morning, Friday morning I was in India xD
Wish you could come, maybe we will experience this journey together bro  :)

Or if it's impossible for you to come now then maybe wait 5 months till I am done with tibia and have reached around 185(like you), then we can start together from around the same height.
btw, where are you from?

Cloudo

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 02:01:19 PM »

Seems like my surgery will be delayed for a little longer than I expected  :(
Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys a photo of my hospital dinner meal
https://ibb.co/PWCqcSV

NEET

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2019, 02:27:14 PM »

Seems like my surgery will be delayed for a little longer than I expected  :(
Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys a photo of my hospital dinner meal
https://ibb.co/PWCqcSV
Why they are delaying?
You didn’t inform them before coming, you coming on tourist visa ?

Cloudo

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2019, 02:48:31 PM »

Why they are delaying?
You didn’t inform them before coming, you coming on tourist visa ?
I did! They advised me to come on a medical visa but I told them that the country I am living in is against CLL surgeries(it's banned in kuwait for cosmetic reasons), so I can't get a letter from a hospital in kuwait that recommends my treatment in India(this kind of letter is required for medical visa application). Then they said okay no problem, if you come on a tourist visa, we might be able to convert it to a medical visa for you. So I can't really blame them for all the delaying, it is the Indian government who is responsible for this. Anyway, I hope tomorrow the MoI or whoever is responsible will grant me the medical visa. I don't want to go back to kuwait without doing this surgery, it has been my dream for years now  :(

moderator1

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2019, 08:26:16 AM »

never do this surgery with a nonweight baring frame.

you will have permanent complications. in your foot and legs.

you will have ballerina complications, also few of their patients had nonunion.

you need years to fix your ballerina , or you have to cut your tendon in which case you will lose your calf strength permanently.

please change your mind and save your legs. Please do not judge them by the patients who are on the frame now, in this surgery all the complications happen after frame removal. so be smart and go somewhere or fk your legs completely.

you can do the surgery with Pradeep sharma in Delhi or Parihar in Mumbai or In russia dr Solomin or Dr Barinov. they do weight-bearing frames for the same money you pay with Dr sarin. if you can walk or stand on your frame with crutches you don't need physiotherapist or care taker. so don't get sold for physiotherapy and care taker.

moderator1

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2019, 08:29:26 AM »

the forum does not like, no smoke without fire. still you have time time to save your legs

moderator1

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2019, 08:30:02 AM »

forum does not lie

Cloudo

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2019, 08:54:53 AM »

@moderator1
Hi  :)
Could you please try to post everything in one post next time? I don't want this diary to be spammed.
As for the patients, I already saw patients who are walking independently after only six months of the surgery, or walking with crutches after 4 months of the surgery(2-3 weeks after frame removal). And of course they had no ballerina at all, it's just that they were walking a little slower than normal which I think is expected after only 6 months of a LON surgery.

Montreal172

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2019, 09:27:21 AM »

But go ahead and trust the dude with 4 posts, who just recently opened an account, with the hubris name of moderator.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2019, 09:35:29 AM »

I will look forward for your journey. Please post truth whatever happens because this is on public platform and people rely on what LLER’s wrote. Don’t make us fool like Indian girl, she didn’t bother about callus or any other complication. She didn’t even mention her second surgery. And now look where she is.
Keep us updated. Your life your choice. All the best.

Cloudo

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2019, 09:48:48 AM »

Good news: Medical visa accepted  :D
Bad news: Visa Processing time takes 3 business days, so they will send me back to the guest house and I will come back for my surgery on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Oh well, as long as I will be able to perform the surgery then I am happy I guess!

Cloudo

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2019, 09:51:04 AM »

I will look forward for your journey. Please post truth whatever happens because this is on public platform and people rely on what LLER’s wrote. Don’t make us fool like Indian girl, she didn’t bother about callus or any other complication. She didn’t even mention her second surgery. And now look where she is.
Keep us updated. Your life your choice. All the best.
Thanks man, I promise to tell the truth and only the truth 8)

nomad13

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2019, 10:40:53 AM »

good luck with your LL journey Cloudo, keep us updated, go out and explore Delhi till you start your surgery.
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Cloudo

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2019, 11:13:07 AM »

good luck with your LL journey Cloudo, keep us updated, go out and explore Delhi till you start your surgery.
Thanks man  :)
And congrats for almost finishing your journey!

nomad13

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2019, 01:36:24 PM »

Thanks man  :)
And congrats for almost finishing your journey!
Thanks Cloudo, just stay strong and motivated, try having some physical activity routine
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up