Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia(LON) with Dr. Sarin. Cloudo's diary  (Read 5887 times)

Harry

• Visitor
Re: Tibia(LON) with Dr. Sarin. Cloudo's diary
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2020, 08:46:01 AM »

Muslim brotherhood? You are obviously stupid... you do realize that dr. sarin is sikh right? and more than 90% of his staff are hindu, sikh, christians or atheists. Besides, who even deals with other people based on their religion anymore? nowadays religion is just a set of personal beliefs, no one cares about your religion, at least in the modern world, i do not know which part of the world you are coming from, but probably 4th world countries ;D !
As for dirty harry(lol now i understand the reason behind the naming of the movie), he does not cripple people directly, but his crappy physiotherapy combined with the sub-par surgeons and hospitals he teams with, all these three combined participate in crippling the patient, but the main participator in this process is dirty harry xD
Anyway, i was inactive on this forum for a while, but now thanks to your post I am active again, and I have set a goal for myself, i will make sure to send every person who messages me a summarized paragraph about filthy harry(hirdesh kumar) and his corrupted ways. I will also tell all my long existing friends here on this forum to recommend against filthy harry and any surgeon he teams with. i feel bad for dr. pradip sharma because he is innocent, but i guess he is unlucky to team up with such a filthy human being(human!, wait, more like a filthy animal, that is what harry(hirdesh kumar) is >:().
Hi Cloudo( Mr. Abdul Rehman)
I am  Dr. Harry/ Hirdesh kumar (PT), this is my first post here for you only. so many people have said so much about me but i never replied to anyone, but you are special and dragged me here to answer you.
First of all i would really like you to post every single mail/ massages of our conversation with your real identification, though i never wanted to do this but you have said enough. Either you post or i will for sure because you said that i stole money from you, Post your transections with my account details. And detail how i stole and cheated you?
I gave you my personal address for your visa without even you paying anything, because of me you are here, i helped you to get through your queries and problems for almost 15 days. Booking amount is the standard process we follow because we don't stuck people for weeks for surgery even when they paid full amount (you know what i mean).
you had a choice to come India and then pay if you had trust issues but you never bothered to clarify.
I have so many Dr Sarin's EX-patient with major complication, and i just try to help them if they reach me. I have so many pictures/ videos/ conversation from them about Dr Sarin, how he ruined their lives. I never wanted to post here on the first place but something went really wrong. I never said anything against any doctor because its unethical and wrong but if you and your team want me to do that i am completely capable of doing that. Just ask me i'll post one bye one along with your conversation. Let everybody know that you never talked anyone of our ex-patient about Dr Sarin.
You are here for lengthening focus on your health if anybody is asking about you or your situation reply them as a LL'er. you don't have use my name everywhere and for everybody just to save yourself. Answer them what they are asking, nobody is asking about me or who i'm which ID belongs to me.
I am not promoting anyone i am just doing my job. If anyone have to say anything against me please post with evidence i would like to know how much bad i've done with people.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2020, 08:56:40 AM »

so you gave your username and password to your dear friend PT  sariq. now is he saying this is harry to brainwash you? you are a sheep lol . well whatever, you got busted , never lie on the forum , now don't be angry that you got busted.calm the fk down baby. I can be harry or whoever. but the truth remains you lied and your credibility is fked. now go home and cry like you were crying during lengthening.
Hi Mr moderator1 i request you and everyone who's asking Dr Sarin's patient please don't mention my name. If you have anything against him said it clearly out loud. And post whatever you have with actual evidence. Please don't involve me in this.
If i have to say anything to anyone i will say directly not by using someone's name.  You know so much about what"s happening there why don't you let everyone know who you are and what happened with you. If you can't then don't create unnecessary fuzz because anything against this Dr divert towards me.
I have nothing to do with Dr Sarin/ Sharique PT/ his patients, but if someone seeking my help i will.

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2020, 12:58:12 PM »

I am  Dr. Harry/ Hirdesh kumar (PT), this is my first post here for you only. so many people have said so much about me but i never replied to anyone, but you are special and dragged me here to answer you.
First of all i would really like you to post every single mail/ massages of our conversation with your real identification, though i never wanted to do this but you have said enough. Either you post or i will for sure because you said that i stole money from you, Post your transections with my account details. And detail how i stole and cheated you?
I gave you my personal address for your visa without even you paying anything, because of me you are here, i helped you to get through your queries and problems for almost 15 days. Booking amount is the standard process we follow because we don't stuck people for weeks for surgery even when they paid full amount (you know what i mean).
you had a choice to come India and then pay if you had trust issues but you never bothered to clarify.
I have so many Dr Sarin's EX-patient with major complication, and i just try to help them if they reach me. I have so many pictures/ videos/ conversation from them about Dr Sarin, how he ruined their lives. I never wanted to post here on the first place but something went really wrong. I never said anything against any doctor because its unethical and wrong but if you and your team want me to do that i am completely capable of doing that. Just ask me i'll post one bye one along with your conversation. Let everybody know that you never talked anyone of our ex-patient about Dr Sarin.
You are here for lengthening focus on your health if anybody is asking about you or your situation reply them as a LL'er. you don't have use my name everywhere and for everybody just to save yourself. Answer them what they are asking, nobody is asking about me or who i'm which ID belongs to me.
I am not promoting anyone i am just doing my job. If anyone have to say anything against me please post with evidence i would like to know how much bad i've done with people.

Cloudo may be right, because many of us knows your reality what you did with patient from USA (Indian origin)
You over charged him after that dr Sringari expelled You eventually that guy went to dr Parihar to fix his problem
There are many bad stories, i am in contact with someone who was working with you and Sringari at that time
I will write all these stories

moderator1

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2020, 02:11:04 PM »

Cloudo may be right, because many of us knows your reality what you did with patient from USA (Indian origin)
You over charged him after that dr Sringari expelled You eventually that guy went to dr Parihar to fix his problem
There are many bad stories, i am in contact with someone who was working with you and Sringari at that time
Oh great mr shariq. atleast have some guts to come out and say it's your account. don't hide behind a fake account. you are a professional. please behave so. anyway, you told all these stories to cloudo so he can attack Harry? please we don't need to know about your internal finance matters.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2020, 02:57:31 PM »

I am very well aware about whom you are talking, let me tell you Md. Sharique your source of information (AKBAR) knows nothing, he is just a caretaker and bickering with overheard conversation. If you know about the incident you must have also known that i was the one asked him to approach Dr Parihar after what he suffered, Dr sringari's bad outcomes costing patient's life and i was a pat of his team. He didn't accept his mistakes the reason i left him. I am a Physical therapist my work starts once the surgery is done. I manage an environment for the patients.
You should not forget that you are there because of me I hired you, give you a reason to be there. Don't teach me how it works. If you have anything come and meet me. How this is even related to be wrote here, this forum is not about me or my source of income. He(cloudo) said i cheated he should have evidence to prove me wrong. You and my stories have nothing to do with this.
Grow up and have some dignity and please don't drool about my income. I give my 100% even more to help each one of my patient ask anyone and you know that too. Because of me their survival with the pain and complication is easy for that yes i charge. I'm working as a team with reputed surgeons not an employee like you, i have my full rights to earn. I work hard for that.
All my patients are connected with me and i have good relation with every one. I don't ask people to write for me or about me. They do on their own. My name is on the forum from very long time. suddenly what is this   started  i don't understand. you are not even my patient why are bothered about what i am doing. My team's results are good that is why i am here in business.
Kid don't do this focus on your work. This forum is not for this  . And i don't want to ruined someone's dairy. Every patient is a patient/human for me because of different surgeon name i don't target them lets be very clear.

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2020, 03:41:25 PM »

I am very well aware about whom you are talking, let me tell you Md. Sharique your source of information (AKBAR) knows nothing, he is just a caretaker and bickering with overheard conversation. If you know about the incident you must have also known that i was the one asked him to approach Dr Parihar after what he suffered, Dr sringari's bad outcomes costing patient's life and i was a pat of his team. He didn't accept his mistakes the reason i left him. I am a Physical therapist my work starts once the surgery is done. I manage an environment for the patients.
You should not forget that you are there because of me I hired you, give you a reason to be there. Don't teach me how it works. If you have anything come and meet me. How this is even related to be wrote here, this forum is not about me or my source of income. He(cloudo) said i cheated he should have evidence to prove me wrong. You and my stories have nothing to do with this.
Grow up and have some dignity and please don't drool about my income. I give my 100% even more to help each one of my patient ask anyone and you know that too. Because of me their survival with the pain and complication is easy for that yes i charge. I'm working as a team with reputed surgeons not an employee like you, i have my full rights to earn. I work hard for that.
All my patients are connected with me and i have good relation with every one. I don't ask people to write for me or about me. They do on their own. My name is on the forum from very long time. suddenly what is this   started  i don't understand. you are not even my patient why are bothered about what i am doing. My team's results are good that is why i am here in business.
Kid don't do this focus on your work. This forum is not for this  . And i don't want to ruined someone's dairy. Every patient is a patient/human for me because of different surgeon name i don't target them lets be very clear.

You guys are obsessed with pt Shariq, he is nothing to do with me, stop blaming him

You were working with dr srinagari on commission basis, you are purely responsible for bad out come because you recommended dr srinagari to  them now you are doing with dr pradeep from my sources

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2020, 02:39:55 AM »

You guys are obsessed with pt Shariq, he is nothing to do with me, stop blaming him

You were working with dr srinagari on commission basis, you are purely responsible for bad out come because you recommended dr srinagari to  them now you are doing with dr pradeep from my sources
you guys are close this is not shariq. but shariq instructed Indiangirl's fake diary. anyway, it's the same thing.

Cloudo

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2020, 03:25:38 AM »

I am not going to reply to this post for two reasons:
1- It will be useless since you are inefficient in English because you completely misunderstood my post! Read my post well, i said " I do not want to spread how you tried to give me unsecured bank account and steal from me 1000 dollars". I said you tried to steal, i never said you stole, and i still have my bank reply about their rejection of transferring to your account because it is unsecured. However, after that i tried to transfer to dr. sarin account and the bank immediately accepted since he has a secured business account. I do not even know how you are allowed to do such a huge medical business like that with such an unsecured account! In my country i can file a lawsuit against such unsecured business, specially since it is a sensitive medical business!

2-You are clearly unprofessional and have no respect to your patients! You started your post with "Hi Mr. Abdul Rehman"! This is a very private information about your patient! His real First Name! I never told anyone here about my real First Name and no one in real life saw me log into this account ever! How dare you! I can also file a lawsuit against you with such disrespect to your patient privacy!
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2020, 07:21:15 AM »

I am not going to reply to this post for two reasons:
1- It will be useless since you are inefficient in English because you completely misunderstood my post! Read my post well, i said " I do not want to spread how you tried to give me unsecured bank account and steal from me 1000 dollars". I said you tried to steal, i never said you stole, and i still have my bank reply about their rejection of transferring to your account because it is unsecured. However, after that i tried to transfer to dr. sarin account and the bank immediately accepted since he has a secured business account. I do not even know how you are allowed to do such a huge medical business like that with such an unsecured account! In my country i can file a lawsuit against such unsecured business, specially since it is a sensitive medical business!

2-You are clearly unprofessional and have no respect to your patients! You started your post with "Hi Mr. Abdul Rehman"! This is a very private information about your patient! His real First Name! I never told anyone here about my real First Name and no one in real life saw me log into this account ever! How dare you! I can also file a lawsuit against you with such disrespect to your patient privacy!
Stealing money with insecure bank account, I'm doing business here before you even know about limb lengthening. and cheat well you have my address, my personal number, mail conversations, bank also give you the full details you had all the conversation, you were insecure don't blame me. check your facts. why you even mention my name here? You came for your dream desired height, focus on that. recover well stay in good health don't be a part of this unnecessary mess. You pull me here. People mentioned my name earlier and on old forum's also but you attacked me personally. I know you are brainwashed and why you even doing this. There is no need for you to waste your six months on me. The people pushing you are going to be here and i am going to be here you don't need to be a part of their stupid politics. I am here in India only, you want to file a lawsuit please feel free.
You are panicked about Using your real identity let me tell you, you and your so called team is stupid enough to reveal your identity long before i did by posting your X-ray with your all details.
Don't teach me professionalism, check your posts. My work and ethics you can check and ask my patients. And if you really want to be  part of this mess you have all my details talk to me i'll send everything personally too if you want.
And trust me i have nothing against you or anyone once you finish there and if you face any trouble regarding your legs(i wish you don't) you can talk to me any time surely i will help you with all possibilities.
This is my last post for you.i don't have time for this. All the best. Recover well and take care.

Cloudo

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2020, 07:54:24 AM »

Stealing money with insecure bank account, I'm doing business here before you even know about limb lengthening. and cheat well you have my address, my personal number, mail conversations, bank also give you the full details you had all the conversation, you were insecure don't blame me. check your facts. why you even mention my name here? You came for your dream desired height, focus on that. recover well stay in good health don't be a part of this unnecessary mess. You pull me here. People mentioned my name earlier and on old forum's also but you attacked me personally. I know you are brainwashed and why you even doing this. There is no need for you to waste your six months on me. The people pushing you are going to be here and i am going to be here you don't need to be a part of their stupid politics. I am here in India only, you want to file a lawsuit please feel free.
You are panicked about Using your real identity let me tell you, you and your so called team is stupid enough to reveal your identity long before i did by posting your X-ray with your all details.
Don't teach me professionalism, check your posts. My work and ethics you can check and ask my patients. And if you really want to be  part of this mess you have all my details talk to me i'll send everything personally too if you want.
And trust me i have nothing against you or anyone once you finish there and if you face any trouble regarding your legs(i wish you don't) you can talk to me any time surely i will help you with all possibilities.
This is my last post for you.i don't have time for this. All the best. Recover well and take care.
All my x-ray mentions is Abdul! There are millions of names that start with Abdul like Abdul Hamid, Abdul Razzaq, Abdul Qader, Abdul wahed, Abdullah, etc... Abdul is not my name, it is just like initials or nickname, so it is safe to use on internet. But you said Abdul Rehman, this is a First name! A Given fking name! Understand now Mr. professional?
As for why i got dragged into this political Indian LL surgeons war, well, it is thanks to your soldiers(or perhaps your Alt accounts!), they keep posting here accusing me of lying! if they just attacked dr. sarin then i would not have given a fk and just ignored them, but you attack me i attack your leader. All these fkers who are attacking me here they recommend dr.pradip sharma as their first surgeon! He is a very new doctor on this forum, but you are a very old personality on this forum(and the older forum too), so they obviously follow you and not dr. pradip sharma. Besides, dr. pradip has a laughable experience and degrees when it comes to CLL compared to dr.sarin, so yeah!

Tell these mother fkers to stop ruining my diary by posting here and accusing me of lies with no proofs or evidence to support their claims, then you can expect me to stop mentioning your name or dr. pradip sharma name in my diary!

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2020, 10:44:40 AM »

Harry You are saying here that you don't have time for Forum, You the one who tell Your patients what to write
Or what to not, I can mention some User name
@Adios, @Smaller these are fake patients
Other members are
@beforeandafter @NEET @JOKER @faky fake these accounts belongs to You

Cloudo

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2020, 11:40:00 AM »

Day 6 after frame removal
-Overall feeling fine except for few things
-Feeling numbness in left foot specially around the toe. The physiotherapist said the numbness will go away after 2-3 weeks.
-Feeling extreme pain in left leg under the knee when I try to do moderate to hard exercises. The physiotherapist said the pain is due to the screw placed under the knee. He said the pain will fade progressively until it completely goes away after 1-2 months.
-Having a little bit of duck ass, it will go away in 2-3 weeks
-Here is a photo of me today standing on the walker with zero ballerina  ;)
https://ibb.co/Fs0rr7j

MirinHeight

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2020, 03:14:43 AM »

just curious if dr sarin assigned any blood thinning medication post surgery
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

ShortFit

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2020, 07:44:21 AM »

Thank you guys. From all this hornets nest one thing is completely clear for me now - DON'T GO TO INDIA BY NO MEANS.

Cloudo

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2020, 03:04:53 PM »

just curious if dr sarin assigned any blood thinning medication post surgery
Yes he did. First five days after surgery they give abdomen injections (heparin etc..). After hospital discharge they give you aspirin tablet once daily for 1-2 weeks.

Cloudo

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2020, 03:13:14 PM »

4 weeks(28 days) after frames removal surgery:
-Feeling good overall
-numbness in left foot is gone
-can walk with crutches for 10 minutes, with walker for 1-2 hours and unaided can only walk 3 steps.
-still have some duck ass and tightness in leg muscles, so I have to do stretching for 5-10 minutes before I start walking
-I can stand unaided for 10 minutes

Hopefully after 2 weeks I will be walking unaided for 5-10 minutes  :)

Korl

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2020, 07:58:46 AM »

4 weeks(28 days) after frames removal surgery:
-Feeling good overall
-numbness in left foot is gone
-can walk with crutches for 10 minutes, with walker for 1-2 hours and unaided can only walk 3 steps.
-still have some duck ass and tightness in leg muscles, so I have to do stretching for 5-10 minutes before I start walking
-I can stand unaided for 10 minutes

Hopefully after 2 weeks I will be walking unaided for 5-10 minutes  :)
Hey cloudo can you post your latest xray

Cloudo

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2020, 05:42:44 PM »

Hey cloudo can you post your latest xray
Hey bro, I didn't do any X-ray after the frames removal. Maybe after I start walking I will do one. How are you doing? Walking with crutches yet? You had much better flexibility than me, so I think you are already capable of walking with crutches now, correct? Because you removed your frames 1 week after me

Korl

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2020, 05:18:38 PM »

Hey bro, I didn't do any X-ray after the frames removal. Maybe after I start walking I will do one. How are you doing? Walking with crutches yet? You had much better flexibility than me, so I think you are already capable of walking with crutches now, correct? Because you removed your frames 1 week after me
Yes bro I'm walking with crutches and stand without any support but sometime I feel too much pain in right leg.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up