Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: LL tibia LON with dr sarin on 29th jan  (Read 5131 times)

Shortgunner

Re: LL tibia LON with dr sarin on 29th jan
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2020, 07:23:51 AM »

You can come and visit me in the guest house you clown. You can fk off and not comment on my story. There are currently 6 guys in the guest house including cloudo and before I underwent this surgery ,i met tallpersonality  and many other patient's in the guest house. So you can really fk off before you get on my nerves.

Shortgunner

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2020, 07:26:56 AM »

Here is a picture of my frames i just took today. So all those negative people please dont fking bother to comment here.

https://ibb.co/VBXbQP9

moderator1

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2020, 07:57:53 AM »

You can come and visit me in the guest house you clown. You can fk off and not comment on my story. There are currently 6 guys in the guest house including cloudo and before I underwent this surgery ,i met tallpersonality  and many other patient's in the guest house. So you can really fk off before you get on my nerves.
look at you lol funny cunt .stop promoting butcher. well, you will not after your frame removal .

Shortgunner

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2020, 10:08:11 AM »

As i said before, everything is good so far, i cant predict the future. I will keep updating this post

Shortgunner

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2020, 03:04:53 PM »

Day 51- hello everyone!
Today, I have nearly crossed the 4 cm mark which is very encouraging for me as I am closing in on my target of 7cm. And my legs look slimmer and taller which is pleasant to the eyes. In about another 30 days I should be off this frame. I have my next xray scheduled on 31st march. AT 4CM, I feel better now than before which is quite unusual thing as most of the patients start to feel intense pain at this point. However in my case I feel more relaxed, I eat well and sleep good at night without any medicines. Besides the nerve pain in my right feet sort of completely went off. Hoping I get through march in same condition as i am right now.

montahn

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2020, 02:15:23 PM »

Day 51- hello everyone!
Today, I have nearly crossed the 4 cm mark which is very encouraging for me as I am closing in on my target of 7cm. And my legs look slimmer and taller which is pleasant to the eyes. In about another 30 days I should be off this frame. I have my next xray scheduled on 31st march. AT 4CM, I feel better now than before which is quite unusual thing as most of the patients start to feel intense pain at this point. However in my case I feel more relaxed, I eat well and sleep good at night without any medicines. Besides the nerve pain in my right feet sort of completely went off. Hoping I get through march in same condition as i am right now.

if your body and doctor permit try 7.5 cm
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Zamii

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2020, 02:47:19 PM »

Day 51- hello everyone!

Hows your mobility/walking right now? Do you plan on getting rid of external as soon as you finished lengthening or are you going to wait for a bit of callus formation first?

Shortgunner

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2020, 03:33:03 PM »

if your body and doctor permit try 7.5 cm
It depends on the flexibility of muscles. If my feet are flexible i'd go for 7.5 cm

Shortgunner

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2020, 03:36:07 PM »

Hows your mobility/walking right now? Do you plan on getting rid of external as soon as you finished lengthening or are you going to wait for a bit of callus formation first?
Nope, i will only start walking after the external frame is removed and the nail inside the bone is locked.

REBORN

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2020, 03:55:30 AM »

Brother I'm considering this surgery in may
I want to ask that
1. How you manage the pain in the process
2. Did doc cut your pateller tendon?
3. Why some llers get bone non union like tall mf?

Shortgunner

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2020, 06:13:59 AM »

I want to ask that
I suggest you to prepare yourself psychologically before opting to proceed with this surgery. Pain during the lengething phase is common but its manageable with painkillers. The most annoying problem is lack of sleep rather than pain. If you are thinking about this surgery and you are short , then go ahead and do it. You only live once.

I dont know how the dr cut the tendon as I was asleep during the procedure, its basically the sergoens job.

Tallmf's current status is ambiguous, I dont know much about him, if he still has non union or not. He hasnt posted his latest xray.
For non unions the probability is very low, its highly unlikely a healthy person would face such outcome. Its rare!

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2020, 04:28:02 AM »

I want to ask that
well it depends on bone break, if the surgeon doesn't break bone properly clean-cut, dead cells would get stuck in the gap, not only tall mf, apparently its confirmed one iraninan femur patient , 4cm ( another femur patient)  and there was an Indian guy who did tibia surgery in 2019 . they all got non union. so it's better you avoid Sarin. If it is some other reason if they are healthy they would have got non union in both legs, but as far as my sources concerned all these patients got nonunion in one leg. so it is clearly Dr sarin's fault.

Shortgunner

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2020, 01:07:43 PM »

Hello everyone!
Its been a total of 63 days with these frames on my legs and i have lengthened 1mm for 55 days. My target is still 7cm.

below is the link to my xray which I got done today.

https://ibb.co/4Nr4vSh

montahn

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2020, 09:27:03 PM »

Hello everyone!
Its been a total of 63 days with these frames on my legs and i have lengthened 1mm for 55 days. My target is still 7cm.

perfect :) if possible go for 7.5 cm
162cm  goal 177cm

Kal el

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2020, 03:45:36 AM »

Hey shortgunner why don't you have even a little bit of callus????how many days does it take to form callus and full consolidation.

Shortgunner

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2020, 04:19:26 AM »

Hey shortgunner why don't you have even a little bit of callus????how many days does it take to form callus and full consolidation.
I have callus in right leg while the left leg doesnt seem to have any callus for now. I am still in lengthening period. Callus forms in consolidation phase which will start once I remove the frames and start to put some weight on my tibias.

Samsunny889

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2020, 09:57:37 AM »

Wish u all the very best :D

Joker

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2020, 04:31:34 PM »

Hello everyone!

Hi, Shortgunner
Just a question out of curiosity there is no callus are you still lengthening?
If you don't have any callus the weight bearing will be difficult after frem removal. I guss you will lend up in non union. Thats what i studied.
please go through with the earlier experiences here on the forum, most of them after questioning they just left their diaries incomplete.

Shortgunner

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2020, 05:27:00 PM »

Hi, Shortgunner
Just a question out of curiosity there is no callus are you still lengthening?
If you don't have any callus the weight bearing will be difficult after frem removal. I guss you will lend up in non union. Thats what i studied.
please go through with the earlier experiences here on the forum, most of them after questioning they just left their diaries incomplete.
Yes, I am still lengthening 1mm everyday. You can read my post above regarding left leg callus. Callus usually shows up on xray after you start walking

Shortgunner

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2020, 02:38:30 PM »

update- I could be operated on the 20th of april for the removal of external frame. I am hopeful of reaching 7 cm by the time. I have an xray scheduled on 13th which will make things more clear. I will post the xray here. Also, I am quite flexible and have no signs of ballerina till now.

On the other hand I feel it necessary at this point to mention the roles of the physio (Mr shariq) and caretaker (mr akbar) in making my lengething journey fluent given the abysmal situation we have on our hands with this deadly virus. While the whole world is taking leaves from work mr shariq and mr akbar have been working unaltered.I have physio twice a day every single day. I do lots of stretching exercises on my own as welI and I believe its been the main reason behind reaching my target of 7cm without havinh ballerina. I do have some discomfort which started around last week, I have some sort of muscle, nerve pain under the knee in right leg which is due to the pin site cut. I cant really move my right leg the more i move it the more the pin cuts. Other than this, I am in good shape. I am more positive than ever before.

montahn

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2020, 10:06:58 PM »

update- I could be operated on the 20th of april for the removal of external frame. I am hopeful of reaching 7 cm by the time. I have an xray scheduled on 13th which will make things more clear. I will post the xray here. Also, I am quite flexible and have no signs of ballerina till now.

On the other hand I feel it necessary at this point to mention the roles of the physio (Mr shariq) and caretaker (mr akbar) in making my lengething journey fluent given the abysmal situation we have on our hands with this deadly virus. While the whole world is taking leaves from work mr shariq and mr akbar have been working unaltered.I have physio twice a day every single day. I do lots of stretching exercises on my own as welI and I believe its been the main reason behind reaching my target of 7cm without havinh ballerina. I do have some discomfort which started around last week, I have some sort of muscle, nerve pain under the knee in right leg which is due to the pin site cut. I cant really move my right leg the more i move it the more the pin cuts. Other than this, I am in good shape. I am more positive than ever before.

try to 7.5 cm
162cm  goal 177cm

Ghostfish

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2020, 06:30:05 AM »

Hi Shortgunner
I am very happy for you and glad that you have been able to make a progress despite total lockdown in India due to corona.
I am just a little concerned about your bone growth. You are actually not really right about bone or callus formation.  Callus should form soon after you start lengthening not after stopping lengthening or consolidation.  Dr. Paley or other reputable LL doctors won't allow patients to lengthen without forming a good callus. No or little callus is an indication of lack of or at least bad consolidation.  Of course, there is a possibility your bones will give in the end. Even in this case, it will take more than other people.
Therefore, I suggest you to stop lengthening until next X-ray and to try to stand or walk as much as possible to make sure you have a good or at least minimum callus formation.
Good luck!

Shortgunner

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2020, 09:27:28 AM »

Hi Shortgunner
I am very happy for you and glad that you have been able to make a progress despite total lockdown in India due to corona.
I am just a little concerned about your bone growth. You are actually not really right about bone or callus formation.  Callus should form soon after you start lengthening not after stopping lengthening or consolidation.  Dr. Paley or other reputable LL doctors won't allow patients to lengthen without forming a good callus. No or little callus is an indication of lack of or at least bad consolidation.  Of course, there is a possibility your bones will give in the end. Even in this case, it will take more than other people.
Therefore, I suggest you to stop lengthening until next X-ray and to try to stand or walk as much as possible to make sure you have a good or at least minimum callus formation.
Good luck!
Thanks for your concern.
I have not tried to stand up or walk yet , callus forms significantly after you stop lengthening and start to stand or walk. I will stop lengthening on 20th and I beleive I will have a strong and dense callus afterwards.

Shortgunner

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2020, 09:30:01 AM »

try to 7.5 cm
I am at 6cm and have no hint of getting ballerina however my target is to get 7cm only

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2020, 01:28:01 PM »

Hi Shortgunner
Good luck!
even if he wishes, he cannot stand or walk, because they are doing it in a frame which has only two half pins and two wires. So it's waiting game if he is lucky he will be okay if he is unlucky then sorry.

Shortgunner

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2020, 03:39:40 PM »

even if he wishes, he cannot stand or walk, because they are doing it in a frame which has only two half pins and two wires. So it's waiting game if he is lucky he will be okay if he is unlucky then sorry.
Please dont write your opinion on my diary. I dont want a pessimist person ruin my post. This is a humble request. After this I wont hold back anymore cus i am getting annoyed now, you have this negative vibe you reflect everytime you post. I know you have grudges against Dr sarin but dont fking show them here. This is my diary and its not a platform for you to come and write crap about some irrelevant stuff. I am more than happy with my progress.

Shortgunner

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2020, 03:43:24 PM »

Update: had xray today. My left callus looks more denser now compared to the last xray.

https://ibb.co/cFbLs3s

Ghostfish

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2020, 08:04:12 AM »

Thanks for your concern.
I have not tried to stand up or walk yet , callus forms significantly after you stop lengthening and start to stand or walk. I will stop lengthening on 20th and I beleive I will have a strong and dense callus afterwards.
Hi Shortgunner
Although callus can form much more after stopping lengthening, seeing a good callus formation is a good indicator for bone formation. It is somewhat risky to keep lengthening without a good or at least some callus formation. I did CLL with Dr. Paley and they really care about callus formation. I also visited Dr. Lee's hospital and talked to him and his patients. Callus formation is a very important factor to monitor during lengthening.  I am not trying to discourage or to warn you but to help you recover faster.  Making sure good callus formation may save you much more time down the road.

By the way, I thought LON method is a weight bearing at least in Dr. Lee's case.  If it is, try to stand or walk. If not, of course you just cant' so do any other PTs as much as you can.

Good luck!

Best,

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2020, 05:59:25 PM »

Is it just me or do I see literally no callus? On either of the legs' main bone. Accordion method needed to be done, I think it might be too late now though
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Kal el

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2020, 09:17:09 PM »

Ghkid2019 if u observe closely u can actually see that there is a little bit of callus in the tibia and a good amount on the fibula for his journey as far..coz he has to wait more to see even more callus.

Shortgunner

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2020, 02:02:49 PM »

Update: I underwent the external frame removal surgery today. Finally my legs are free!

https://ibb.co/gM2K44N
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up