Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: LL tibia LON with dr sarin on 29th jan  (Read 5102 times)

Shortgunner

LL tibia LON with dr sarin on 29th jan
« on: January 29, 2020, 08:34:57 PM »

Hello everyone!

About me!
-Height:164 cms or 5"5 inchs
- short tibia length
- huge calf muscles

Aimed height- 171 or 172 cms / 5"7.5 or 5"8 inches.

Frankly I am very reluctant to post stuff related to my private matters of concern on any platform however I do realize the trauma and depression that "short people" suffer from on daily basis, I went through the same and hence decided to go ahead with this massive sergery.
Its only been 18 hours since my sergery and i have no pain and the sergery went smooth. I researched and met the patients that dr sarin has treated and most of them are well off and they seem to be living absolutely normal after a year.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask !
P.S i am still in the hospital, gonna be shifted to the guesthouse in the next 3 or 4 days

Montreal172

Re: LL tibia LON with dr sarin on 29th jan
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 04:01:40 AM »

we totally believe you man....
You created your account today, right after your "surgery", and promoting how Sarin a.k.a "The butcher" is amazing...

Shortgunner

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 04:56:41 AM »

Hey man, i am being honest just to share my experience about LL sergery, its been 24 hours i can move my ankle and feet wothout much restrain. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ACCUSE A DR OF SOMETHING BAD , FOR ME I DID A PERFECT SERGERY.You dont have to be skeptical and sarcastic about it though.

I WILL POST ALL MY HISTORY OF REPORTS

Shortgunner

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 05:00:23 AM »

Here I go with pics!

montahn

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 08:37:15 AM »

Hey man, i am being honest just to share my experience about LL sergery, its been 24 hours i can move my ankle and feet wothout much restrain. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ACCUSE A DR OF SOMETHING BAD , FOR ME I DID A PERFECT SERGERY.You dont have to be skeptical and sarcastic about it though.

I WILL POST ALL MY HISTORY OF REPORTS

Also include future, with your recovery to normal life.
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Shortgunner

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 09:06:40 AM »

I am still in the hospital, i will keep it updated at every major step towards my recovery. I have struggled to post pictures  maybe because i am using my phone currently.

nomad13

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 12:08:03 PM »

Here I go with pics!

Where you go with pics? To Bali?
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Shortgunner

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 01:08:33 PM »

Korl

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 01:14:53 PM »

Shortgunner

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 01:41:39 PM »

Thanks mate, see you at the guest house!

Canon

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 09:20:45 PM »

How much did you pay?

Wish you a smooth journey.

Shortgunner

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2020, 01:00:57 AM »

I paid around 12000USD which are equal to 850000 in inr.
I am at the hospital currently its been almost 48 hours, i feel good, just waiting to get back to the guesthouse and start lengthening.

NEET

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2020, 06:13:23 AM »

Hi,All the best for your lengthening.
Since i started reading this forum i have read so many caos about Dr sarin and his patients. In other words not even a single patient has recovered in medical terms or for a layman if i would say not even single ll'er is walking on his feet like a normal. Either they are stuck with the calcification or they have to go one more one more and one more surgery to keep their feet on the ground. Earlier i read diaries mentioned amount 17500USD for Dr sarin and you mentioned 12000USD. Do we should guess the business is going down because of the negative remarks:-so he started new strategy to maintain his business( which anyway worked for him). And you my brother seems like stuck in his net. Because this surgery is mean to improvise cosmetically and not to forget ambulation considered to be the major part of the life, he is offering none. As i a reader not at all impress with the lifestyle Dr sarin gave to his patient.
Still i wish you all the best. Takecare of yourself 

Shortgunner

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2020, 07:25:22 AM »

Hi NEET here is the thing, for indians the cost of the sergery is different than others such as foreigners. There are additional charges on foreign patients.

For your doubts regarding how good dr sarin is, let me tell you something. I was like you reading stuff online and believing whatever people used to post about the dr. However when i went to the guesthouse, i met people who have had tibia lengething before and were returning for femur lengthening. I interacted with all the patients face to face and all of them were full of praise for Dr sarin. I met around 8 patients who have done this sergery and were completely living a normal life afterwards. So thats the time i realized that people who post negative stuff about the dr have an agenda driving for some reasons. I suggest you visit the guest house and interact with real patients and ask them for feedback.
As for me i can say my sergery went very smooth. Today is DAY 3 and i have been removed from the epidural catheter. I can feel my toes, ankle and feets. No fever no vomiting no pain so i would only speak positive about dr sarin. He is very good and experienced.

Shortgunner

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2020, 03:05:25 AM »

DAY 4- EPIDURAL HAS BEEN REMOVED. GETTING NEW DRESSING ON LEGS.
Discharge tomorrow.

Shortgunner

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2020, 12:33:37 PM »

https://m.imgur.com/a/KkSjEBK

Dressings been removed. Slight pain in knees while folding legs for the first time in about 5 days. Feeling very positive so far !

montahn

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2020, 09:03:44 PM »

https://m.imgur.com/a/KkSjEBK

Dressings been removed. Slight pain in knees while folding legs for the first time in about 5 days. Feeling very positive so far !

Do you start lengthening ?

r u sure you will gaining 4 inch ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Shortgunner

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2020, 01:39:57 AM »

My target is 7.5 cm (3 inches). I have met people in the guest house who have had 7.5 cms done on tibia.

After 4 days i will start lengthening.

Shortgunner

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2020, 02:02:13 PM »

Day 8- today i did my first lengthening (1 mm) , afterwards Physio was painful however was done skill fully by Mr shariq  who had complete care and control while stretching the calf(back) leg muscles.
Feeling really optimistic. So far no pain and i can move my legs almost everywhere. I move around in my room all the day using the chair support.
P.s a very pleasant first day!

Shortgunner

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2020, 03:51:32 PM »

Day 9 with lengthening,  slight pain but overall going good.

https://ibb.co/RccwnCd

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 02:20:55 AM »

I feel this diary is real.

Shortgunner

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2020, 06:36:08 AM »

Day 26- I guess I have lengethened around 2 cm on both legs. Would be going for another xray next week to check my progress. So far lengthening is going alright except for my right feet. I have had some excruciating pain in my right feet for 3, 4 days that restricted me from sleeping since 2 days. Its been a nightmare however the doctor has prescribed some medicines which are related to nerve pain relief. Since I started taking the medicine the pain has gone away by 70% but i still feel pain in my feet once a while.
Besides this, i have been told to reduce lengthening 1mm on right leg to 0.5mm.
Has anyone encountered similar type of pain in the feet where three fingers of the feet are paining and somewhat numb ?

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2020, 08:42:22 AM »

Day 26- I guess I have lengethened around 2 cm on both legs. Would be going for another xray next week to check my progress. So far lengthening is going alright except for my right feet. I have had some excruciating pain in my right feet for 3, 4 days that restricted me from sleeping since 2 days. Its been a nightmare however the doctor has prescribed some medicines which are related to nerve pain relief. Since I started taking the medicine the pain has gone away by 70% but i still feel pain in my feet once a while.
Has anyone encountered similar type of pain in the feet where three fingers of the feet are paining and somewhat numb ?
Your fibula got butchered mate. look at your Xrays , probably by some inexperienced hands. so it is possible you have had some nerve damage from the surgery while inserting the pins or cutting your fibula, toe pain comes from nerve damage. please be very cautious during lengthening. Your function is very important than your height. Good luck.

Shortgunner

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2020, 09:59:04 AM »

In my case, I dont think the fibula has anything to do with nerve pain. I have had nerve pain in right feet whereas the fibula which is broken in not so regular manner is in the left leg. My left feet doesn't have any nerve pain whatsoever.

I am at 2.5 cm currently. The only problem i have faced so far is the nerve pain, which has reduced significantly over the past week with the help of medication and reduced lengthening in the right leg.

Besides, I feel better now and have started lengthening usual 1mm a day in both legs.

moderator1

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2020, 02:59:27 PM »

Day 9 with lengthening,  slight pain but overall going good.

https://ibb.co/RccwnCd
butchered fibula, a nice example . please view this Xray folks then decide if you ever want to do the surgery with the surgeon

moderator1

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2020, 03:03:50 PM »

it may or may not end up in nonunion depending on your luck.

Shortgunner

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2020, 03:37:01 PM »

Are you a doctor ? And why are you so negative about everything ?
Are you telling me i will have non union? I am 24 years of age and very healthy. I will consider myself the most unluckiest person if i ever have some complications as bad as non union.
I am updating my story every month, be patient if there is anything i will post the truth here. So far my experience has been very good with Dr sarin, he is an expert in LON external so please stop this propaganda against the doctor. When i finish my journey i will post my results from the surgery. I will be transparent i assure you that. Until then fk off.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2020, 05:18:06 PM »

butchered fibula, a nice example . please view this Xray folks then decide if you ever want to do the surgery with the surgeon

😂 even Paley has done cuts like that before. He will be fine!
Its not a straight cut but the bone doesnt always crack straight.
I can tell you guys are new to this and have not seen many xrays.

Dr Kulesh even had my tibia cut at an angle like this to create even more surface area for new bone to grow and i ended up fine. Bone grew in perfect 😁

You guys need to stop acting like yall are doctors man 😂
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

TheB3ast

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2020, 11:26:05 PM »

I had same pains on my feets and i was very worried and scared about nerve damage bit its very normal. The important think is that u feel your feet and u can move. The feeling might be weak and this is normal also. I was feeling weak but after 2-3 week u will feel much better! Stay strong bro! 💪

Shortgunner

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2020, 07:06:50 AM »

My nerve pain has faded away in the past couple of days and I have started regular 1 mm lengthening on both legs. Besides, I want to ask whether lengthening 7 cm is too much for tibia ? I have seen people gone over 7.5 cm here in the dr sarin's guest house and they have recovered completely, even some of them have returned for another segment of lengthening on the femur.
My muscles and tendon are quite flexible even now (almost around 3 cm mark).

moderator1

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2020, 07:18:53 AM »

My nerve pain has faded away in the past couple of days and I have started regular 1 mm lengthening on both legs. Besides, I want to ask whether lengthening 7 cm is too much for tibia ? I have seen people gone over 7.5 cm here in the dr sarin's guest house and they have recovered completely, even some of them have returned for another segment of lengthening on the femur.
My muscles and tendon are quite flexible even now (almost around 3 cm mark).
Another liar lol another fake diary maintained by PT shariq . man you only saw tall personality. so tell me the forum name of others or who came to do femurs. Stop these bull s.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up