Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Turkey or Greece for Lengthening ? ?  (Read 4082 times)

Flexi123

• Visitor
Turkey or Greece for Lengthening ? ?
« on: February 22, 2020, 10:22:15 AM »

Hi so I have been reading through the forums for some weeks now and I am ready to get my lengthening done and I have decided to go for the stryde method which seems to be the safest and allows me to walk without crutches the quickest which I am guessing would be within 6/8 weeks. I am only going for 5/6 cm as this is the safest increase without going through all the pain. But as you know it is expensive and I want the job doing properly!  After reading for hours of hours and based on the price and my budget I have two options. First one is with Dr halil buldu I have not spoken to him yet but will message them soon as I have seen him on the tv ads in turkey he looks good and has some good reviews and the second one would be Dr Giotikas in Greece who has also good reviews. I understand one or two patients will write bad about them as all surgeries don’t go to plan but hey that’s life. I am read to take the risk but would like some more information or advise. What do you guys think???

Meck

Re: Turkey or Greece for Lengthening ? ?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 10:34:07 AM »

Dr Halil Buldu made me femur and tibia  and for sure I can say he is the best, If I not believe him I will not alowed to made me both surgery, before say 6 tibia is done and today I stand up and litle wallk, only in my case is LON, but when you  came here in hospital he made every day one limp lengthening, to many patients inside, and here is Istanbul is very nice i like it, I recommend you ask doctor Halil on what's up and next is your choose

Blackwhite

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 10:43:14 AM »

hii..I do not know about greece...If you were very satisfied with the right doctor in Turkey ..I live in Istanbul..
I researched this surgery for 10 years and became..If you give the decision to be in Turkey.as someone who had surgery ..I will help you in the best, most precise, honest and best way...lengthening surgery is a very special surgery ..I get angry when I see people who get negative results or are deceived...I will not avoid endless help to my fate partners...you can look in my diary..i'm with precice 2..If you follow my precice 2 blog, you'll see if you want to call me on video..

If you want to grow painless, like me...   
My doctor has precice training in America.

I can contact my doctor if you want

I have news in Turkey :)
 I got news on TV..
I became the subject of news on TV

you can be sure that I will inform you correctly
I have an extension page on my own Instagram: boyuzatmaameliyatii
I have wp communication on my instagram account .. you can reach if you want
my own insagram account: gurkancihannn

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 11:04:11 AM by Blackwhite »
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 10:47:00 AM »

Dr Halil Buldu made me femur and tibia  and for sure I can say he is the best, If I not believe him I will not alowed to made me both surgery, before say 6 tibia is done and today I stand up and litle wallk, only in my case is LON, but when you  came here in hospital he made every day one limp lengthening, to many patients inside, and here is Istanbul is very nice i like it, I recommend you ask doctor Halil on what's up and next is your choose

can't be the best ..Because the best is Prof. Dr. Mustafa UYSAL..
Meck, you regret it until yesterday I really can't understand you...
they didn't even show you how to extend it.You almost extended it too long and Remember yourself.   
You owe us a thank you.remind you.
people will have this surgery by changing the country... I won't allow misdirection!
TARGET 1.71

Fox

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 11:23:07 AM »

can't be the best ..Because the best is Prof. Dr. Mustafa UYSAL..
Meck, you regret it until yesterday I really can't understand you...
they didn't even show you how to extend it.You almost extended it too long and Remember yourself.   
You owe us a thank you.remind you.
people will have this surgery by changing the country... I won't allow misdirection!

ffs, im seeing your comments on everywhere! stop spreading misinformation. your doctor has only little experience on LL,
another pr stunt.
take this guys words with a grain of salt.

I'd say you stay away from turkey or do a good research.
165.5 / 5'5"

Meck

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 11:58:45 AM »

Yess and his diary is fake, he wake up every morning with beautiful breakfast, like we don't have food to eat and he write all fake fine on diary liek he not do LL and 0 pain from start, he is fake and his unknow doctor, i hear for him here in Turkey he search people for LL and take money from them, this guy  blackwhite are fake, and my choose is 10 cm femur not doctor

Blackwhite

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 01:37:41 PM »

Yess and his diary is fake, he wake up every morning with beautiful breakfast, like we don't have food to eat and he write all fake fine on diary liek he not do LL and 0 pain from start, he is fake and his unknow doctor, i hear for him here in Turkey he search people for LL and take money from them, this guy  blackwhite are fake, and my choose is 10 cm femur not doctor

My english is weak but ım trying to help the people as much as I can. But you are just a lier. You know why? Because you didn’t know how to limb yourself and you would almost become disabled person. Your doctor didn’t even tell you how to limb yourself. We saved your life you have to be greatful to us! You don’t have honour! My daily writings are not fake because ı have a speech on a tv channel. I’ll share links here and my number ıf you don’t call me you are a coward. Guys!! Mack mehmet sedat these people are money stealers don’t believe these guys and these type of people. In this surgery I can’t stand to see these type of people because they don’t deserve this surgery!
my telephone number : +905315724762
my instagram : gurkancihannn

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oJn01HCIF/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oKAPyH6tV/

If you keep lying to people, you should be ready to get beat up in Istanbul.
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 01:45:24 PM »

If i do 10 cm that not mean i dont know lenthening is my choose to do 10 cm on femur , read my diary and will be clear, have all evidence, in your diary all crap fake, we all know that you are fake mate no need to try get more people cheat with fake diary, is true i dont know first time how to lenthening because im not listen what my doctor say i lentehning more first  2 days l he not notice , so not you save me, please stop cheat people with LL

Blackwhite

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 02:16:33 PM »

ffs, im seeing your comments on everywhere! stop spreading misinformation. your doctor has only little experience on LL,
another pr stunt.

Of course you'll see....   
I'm the one who lives in Istanbul...

Let this CV cover you.. You sit on it  8)

http://drmustafauysal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/3.%C3%96zgecmi-ve-eserler-listesi-2016.doc

I'm asked about length-length surgeries in Turkey... 8)

proof of this  8)

page belongs to me..

https://www.instagram.com/boyuzatmaameliyatii/

blank speech..   
Shut your mouth
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 02:17:37 PM »

another pr stunt.

another pr stunt.

Of course you'll see....   

http://drmustafauysal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/3.%C3%96zgecmi-ve-eserler-listesi-2016.doc

proof of this  8)

page belongs to me..

blank speech..   
Shut your mouth
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 02:24:14 PM »

If i do 10 cm that not mean i dont know lenthening is my choose to do 10 cm on femur , read my diary and will be clear, have all evidence, in your diary all crap fake, we all know that you are fake mate no need to try get more people cheat with fake diary, is true i dont know first time how to lenthening because im not listen what my doctor say i lentehning more first  2 days l he not notice , so not you save me, please stop cheat people with LL

You're a big fool..I wish we hadn't helped if you were paralyzed.   
You're ungrateful. You finally agreed.
My friend didn't help you? You're a liar.   
You're your doctor's broker, like the others.
Brazen... You've been going through a lot of extra time and you're in pain, and we realize it's a lie?
If we hadn't warned you in time, you'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, liar.

The whole Türkiye knows me. Who are you?
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 02:45:39 PM »

I dont need monay to to   like you, im famos in my country and i drive i8 and x6, no need to i recommended my doctor to take any money from it , i recommended because he do really nice job to be, is true before this i dont know nothing about leg lenthenig lon or that stryde or any other method , now i learn but still i dont care about that i reach 10 cm on femur and on tibia will be 7 min and i go live my live , but you made same fake diary like no pain , blabla you wannt i came i broke your legs again

Fox

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 02:52:42 PM »

Of course you'll see....   

proof of this  8)

page belongs to me..

blank speech..   
Shut your mouth

are you a retard?
lol, learn english first and how to talk properly, and learn some manners after.
i dont fight with kids :)
age 29 my ass :)
with this kind of attitude, no one i mean no one will take neither you nor your doctor seriously anyway.
goodbye idiot.

@flexi123, i guess your answer is obvious. stay away from these pathethic losers, do your research well.
165.5 / 5'5"

Flexi123

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 04:41:03 PM »

I have done a lot of research and I am still unsure you just never know there are so many fake people with fake reviews and it’s a big decision. I will carry on doing further research and hopefully make my decision soon.

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2020, 04:58:38 PM »

Dr Giotikas has alot of experience with stryde. he fixed me up after a botched job in turkey and is alot cheaper to for stryde then what i paid. I have been in Greece recovering under his care since August when i came from turkey with non union. In that time he has done about 20 stryde patients  all of them recovered well. He is professional and responsible. Your best bet is to go to athens and have an appointment with him and see how you feel after you have spoken with him. Stryde is very new in Turkey and has only been done once or twice. I really regret going to turkey. You probably seen my diary, and yes i am very biased and say giotikas is much better then the turkish doctors  if it wasnt for him i would be in a wheel chair for life. athens also is much calmer then istanbul, this is very important for recovering mentally. there are alot more places to chill out in athens and believe me the last place you want to be after lengthening is somewhere hectic.

Flexi123

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2020, 05:04:15 PM »

Hi if you don’t mind me asking which doctor did you use in turkey plus I thought stryde would be the safest and easiest option as it is reversible. I only have a couple of weeks holidays and then I will have to come back home as I can’t get time of work so with stryde I was hoping to be walking after the first month even if I have to use a cane for balance as I can’t afford to be of work.

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2020, 05:30:00 PM »

Fox

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2020, 05:34:56 PM »

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64740.0

its all in here

shhhh.. dont talk about them. otherwise apparently they beat you up when you go there.
165.5 / 5'5"

Flexi123

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2020, 05:42:12 PM »

Haha 😅😅. I am finding it so hard for a doctor I think maybe a lot of people have not used stryde nail. It is very expensive and i just want one doctor who is reasonable priced and can do a good job because I have heard of people who have been crippled. Stryde is almost €60,000 and I was hoping for that much money I could get a reliable doctor who will do a good job. I am still waiting for recommendations. I have a few months to decide so I Will keep waiting.

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2020, 06:33:50 PM »

https://www.athensbjr.com/

thats giotikas website he charges around 46000. Turkey everyone has a middle man thats why stryde is expensive there

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2020, 06:38:13 PM »

that includes all the physio in giotikas price to. i paid 55000 euros in turkey and i paid all my own physio. then after they caused me all the injuries i paid thousands more in additional surgeries and physio etc. i got completely rorted

Blackwhite

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2020, 09:10:15 PM »

I have done a lot of research and I am still unsure you just never know there are so many fake people with fake reviews and it’s a big decision. I will carry on doing further research and hopefully make my decision soon.

You can call me..
I can show you when I'm prolonging my height .. 8)
I can recommend you more than one doctor in Turkey

I'll sort 1st class doctors....

Prof.Dr.Mustafa Uysal
Prof.Dr.Metin küçükkaya
prof.dr.Mustafa kürklü
You can look at these for precice stryed

My doctor is dr. Uysal

You can look at these for precice stryed..
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2020, 09:15:52 PM »

are you a retard?
lol, learn english first and how to talk properly, and learn some manners after.
i dont fight with kids :)
age 29 my ass :)
with this kind of attitude, no one i mean no one will take neither you nor your doctor seriously anyway.
goodbye idiot.

@flexi123, i guess your answer is obvious. stay away from these pathethic losers, do your research well.

I don't know if I misunderstood you, but

I think you've been prejudiced about me.

We always have respect for the elders.

I'm in a wheelchair...   
I wish I had seen the expected respect.   
I'm honest everywhere..   
It's comfortable inside me.
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2020, 09:19:59 PM »

I dont need monay to to   like you, im famos in my country and i drive i8 and x6, no need to i recommended my doctor to take any money from it , i recommended because he do really nice job to be, is true before this i dont know nothing about leg lenthenig lon or that stryde or any other method , now i learn but still i dont care about that i reach 10 cm on femur and on tibia will be 7 min and i go live my live , but you made same fake diary like no pain , blabla you wannt i came i broke your legs again

Do you know what life is like, meck?   
Being rich and being a   lon method..
It's like the difference between being poor and being Precice

I expected you to be honest. That's all... ;)
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2020, 09:22:03 PM »

I dont need monay to to   like you, im famos in my country and i drive i8 and x6, no need to i recommended my doctor to take any money from it , i recommended because he do really nice job to be, is true before this i dont know nothing about leg lenthenig lon or that stryde or any other method , now i learn but still i dont care about that i reach 10 cm on femur and on tibia will be 7 min and i go live my live , but you made same fake diary like no pain , blabla you wannt i came i broke your legs again

Do you know what life is like, meck?   

get rich. having surgery with lon method
It's like the difference between being poor and being Precice  ;)

Then stop talking like a broker
I expected you to be honest. That's all... ;)
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2020, 09:33:11 PM »

You can call me..
I can show you when I'm prolonging my height .. 8)
I can recommend you more than one doctor in Turkey

I'll sort 1st class doctors....

Prof.Dr.Mustafa Uysal
Prof.Dr.Metin küçükkaya
prof.dr.Mustafa kürklü
You can look at these for precice stryed

My doctor is dr. Uysal

You can look at these for precice stryed..

I'm going to go to my doctor this week.

I'm going to shoot videos again
I'll share it on my Instagram @boyuzatmaameliyatii again
I will learn the price of all methods for those who come from abroad
TARGET 1.71

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2020, 10:04:50 PM »

I would easily say Greece, for the following reasons:

1.Greece is EU member state so all EU standards and regulations in medical profession and hospital licencing apply there. You can see the difference in the way the Turkish "middlemen" advertise their "merchandise" and compete in this forum like they are yelling in the Bazaar of Instanbul. Do you really want to mess with this kind of people during the most complex treatment of your life so far?. And what does this say for the professionalism of the doctors who chose to work together with these people? "SeriouslyInjured" has been very enlightening about all this.

2.Giotikas was one of the first surgeons who used Stryde in Europe. He is  a "Category A" user of Nuvasive (Stryde's manufacturer) because of the numbers of nails they sell to him. He has been an invited speaker at Nuvasive's meetings. IMO these two facts show lots of experience and respect within his professional community.

Fox

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2020, 10:21:24 PM »

I would easily say Greece, for the following reasons:

1.Greece is EU member state so all EU standards and regulations in medical profession and hospital licencing apply there. You can see the difference in the way the Turkish "middlemen" advertise their "merchandise" and compete in this forum like they are yelling in the Bazaar of Instanbul. Do you really want to mess with this kind of people during the most complex treatment of your life so far?. And what does this say for the professionalism of the doctors who chose to work together with these people? "SeriouslyInjured" has been very enlightening about all this.

2.Giotikas was one of the first surgeons who used Stryde in Europe. He is  a "Category A" user of Nuvasive (Stryde's manufacturer) because of the numbers of nails they sell to him. He has been an invited speaker at Nuvasive's meetings. IMO these two facts show lots of experience and respect within his professional community.

this. couldnt sum it up better.
165.5 / 5'5"

Flexi123

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2020, 11:20:35 PM »

Thank you very much I think Iv made my decision and yes the two people arguing here on this post is doing nothing but putting people of this is a very big decision to make and I am looking for a professional approach. Greece seems like a no brainer. A doctor who is highly recommended and looks professional has a lot of experience and is a lot cheaper. Thank you for your help it makes it easier to decide when you have actual people comment to help you rather then salesman. 👍

Blackwhite

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2020, 08:44:34 AM »

Almost all the news is happening in the lengthening surgery in Turkey..because i have whatsapp group who have surgery
i am operated now..I am trying to improve my English..I also turn the lies into the right information..because I think these surgeries are very special..I am 29 years old..I dreamed of 10 years lengthening surgery..Which helps if you want to learn about doctors in Turkey..You can ask me..i know all of them..I'm not a medical tour company..I don't want you to believe these too..I have a lot of time in a wheelchair..I'm trying to help people...everyone on the forum will see that I am objective and honest...If you decide to be in Turkey..Don't believe those who tell you these operations for your money...maybe i may not be very professional..but the process I had on surgery is progressing without errors..because surgery was what I wanted the most..get the best about..I will go to my doctor this week...I will shoot a video..I will be 4 cm on Tuesday...I will also share my knee-breaking angle...you follow..my everything is clear transparent...
because they know me by lengthening surgery in Turkey :)
you can reach me from these addresses..
you can call video..

with the doctor you want..I help you get in touch.. see you later
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 09:05:59 AM by Blackwhite »
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2020, 10:37:59 AM »

Did you start this morning with beautiful breakfast? You are busted
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up