Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best surgeon in India to do the surgery  (Read 598 times)

Gman23

Best surgeon in India to do the surgery
« on: September 19, 2020, 01:12:06 AM »

After doing some re search I found out that Dr Mangal Parihar is the best surgeon to do the surgery in India, I’ve read many diaries but all the diaries are old, so I was wondering if Dr Parihar still does the surgery or not, if so what are the cost/ price for surgery. I have read few diaries from a surgeon called Dr Pradip Sharma and Dr sarin and Dr Saini if I’m right. And I was wondering if those surgeon are good. Please someone help Thank You

Have Dr Parihar in mind but he is abit old and maybe might not do the surgery in a few years.
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

precice strider

Re: Best surgeon in India to do the surgery
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 04:24:50 AM »

Dr. Sarin is bad. Don't know about the others.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

foreign

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 05:44:28 AM »

After doing some re search I found out that Dr Mangal Parihar is the best surgeon to do the surgery in India, I’ve read many diaries but all the diaries are old, so I was wondering if Dr Parihar still does the surgery or not, if so what are the cost/ price for surgery. I have read few diaries from a surgeon called Dr Pradip Sharma and Dr sarin and Dr Saini if I’m right. And I was wondering if those surgeon are good. Please someone help Thank You

Have Dr Parihar in mind but he is abit old and maybe might not do the surgery in a few years.

bro ur planning to do this in  next 3 years. Dont worry about this now. like u said everything might change in that time. you might forget about LL also. there might be new doctors also.

Dont worry about which doctor etc. now. Just save money and when it is time you can do it in best place.

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 05:50:21 AM »

India is a recipe for disaster when we talk about LL.
I would never do LL in that country unless I am from there and don't have the money for anywhere else. Still, the risks would have been terrible.

foreign

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 07:39:51 AM »

India is a recipe for disaster when we talk about LL.
I would never do LL in that country unless I am from there and don't have the money for anywhere else. Still, the risks would have been terrible.

greece with its "ever growing economy" and young & skilled population is obviously much better option.

neighbouring countries like france and germany and UK which boasts of legend doctors like guichet & betz are also great options. Guichet is allowed to practice in the honorary NHS the most disciplined health care system in the world! what more can one ask?

singapore is a well developed country and even with its small population has produced legend doctors like dr Singh.

other countries like Japan, norway and sweden have advanced health care systems, developed economies and young skilled enthusiastic population and producing world class medical experts every year. Nothing can go wrong in these countries. there is no way these countries would allow any malpractice.

Gman23

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 02:23:23 PM »

bro ur planning to do this in  next 3 years. Dont worry about this now. like u said everything might change in that time. you might forget about LL also. there might be new doctors also.

Dont worry about which doctor etc. now. Just save money and when it is time you can do it in best place.

Thank you, I will take what you said in consideration. I will wait start working and save up the money. Then will contact all the suggested surgeons and then will go with the surgeon who seems the best option. For me I am still considering Dr parihar as many people done it with him. How ever could try go giotikas but Greece would be a more difficult option as, I am from India and I could possibly stay there for a longer period. But having doubts on parihar as he might even retire by that time as he seems like an pretty old doctor... I have time so I will be back on here after a while for now I’ll focus on my studies and hopefully will get a decent job, might even go for a better surgeon depending on my pay/ salary

foreign

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 02:29:38 PM »

greece with its "ever growing economy" and young & skilled population is obviously much better option.

neighbouring countries like france and germany and UK which boasts of legend doctors like guichet & betz are also great options. Guichet is allowed to practice in the honorary NHS the most disciplined health care system in the world! what more can one ask?

singapore is a well developed country and even with its small population has produced legend doctors like dr Singh.

other countries like Japan, norway and sweden have advanced health care systems, developed economies and young skilled enthusiastic population and producing world class medical experts every year. Nothing can go wrong in these countries. there is no way these countries would allow any malpractice.

sorry I wrote this if it was impolite. I was in bad mood and felt upset that someone said India means disaster. anyway any one can have any opinion,  I should not get upset.

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 02:59:40 PM »

Guichet is a butcher. Betz is veey expensive and has an obsolete nail.
Other from that, I agree with all the other you said.
But greece is much more expensive than India. But a much better country with a far better healthcare system than India too. A definitely better place to do LL compared to third world countries.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 03:28:29 PM »

sorry I wrote this if it was impolite. I was in bad mood and felt upset that someone said India means disaster. anyway any one can have any opinion,  I should not get upset.

It's ok. It's true tho, you're absolutely right. Even first world countries have shiettyy   doctors. I will judge doctor by their performance not their residence
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 03:49:01 PM by ghkid2019 »
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

foreign

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 03:35:10 PM »

But a much better country with a far better healthcare system than India too. A definitely better place to do LL compared to third world countries.

I think ur talking about government hospitals. ya greece government hospitals are MUCH MUCH better all right! but private health care for ppl who can afford it is a different question. Indian private hospitals is just capitalism. theyll rip you off financially. but if u can pay ur treated like a king and treated by the best doctors. the competition to become a doctor is steeeeep. 'some' bad doctors make it by bribing universities but u can always tell the bad apples from good ones.

sarin and co are not good examples of good Indian health care.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 04:12:01 PM »

but private health care for ppl who can afford it is a different question. Indian private hospitals is just capitalism. theyll rip you off financially. but if u can pay ur treated like a king and treated by the best doctors.

That happens in Greece too.
Looking for an alternative.

184dream

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 08:52:21 PM »

For 95 percent complication in India he is an average

184dream

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 09:15:17 PM »

Only doctor pariharr cauz trained by paley

184dream

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 09:17:31 PM »

You should write a post a bout yr experience and yr ideas you are an old veteran

Gman23

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2020, 10:42:24 PM »

After all the feedback  and ideas from people I came to conclusion that the best cheap surgeons are either DR Parihar or Dr giotikas. I personally will go for Dr parihar as I am Indian my self but live in UK so hopefully in 3,4 years I’ll get the surgery done. Maybe less then 4 years depending on how much I save up. If I wasn’t from India I’ll most likely would have gone for Dr giotikas. As me being an Indian I know how corrupt Indian is and how bad the government there is. Also it is not really a safe place. It has its good side but there’s also the bad... and the health and hygiene is not the best either but it’s not that bad hopefully...

Pages: [1]   Go Up