Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CLL family  (Read 1199 times)

precice strider

CLL family
« on: September 26, 2020, 02:23:55 AM »

The mom and two brothers all got LON with Dr. Lee.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: CLL family
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 04:05:34 AM »

This is kinda crazy. The kids got HGH as well. Their dad has a fixation on height. Idk what to think. Korea is heightist and lookist, but this is whole another level. I guess not much diff when they giving nose jobs and double eyelid surgeries to middle and high schoolers as graduation gifts. Yeah not much diff tbh. Idk. The dad saying "ur gonna do this" irks me in a wrong way tho. Like forced. Creating height dysphoria instead of letting the kid discover it themselves.idk maybe not. Why am I still talking and ranting. Idk beauty standards in society is crazy. Idk what to say. Sorry for talking
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 10:41:45 AM »

I guess not much diff when they giving nose jobs and double eyelid surgeries to middle and high schoolers as graduation gifts. Yeah not much diff tbh.

Yeah, not much diff. Except that one is extremely invasive, risky, life-treathening, tons of complications and permanent side-effects while the others have almost negligible risks.

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 10:46:07 AM »

This is stupidity. No reason to force children to do LL or any other cosmetic surgery.

S.Koreans have a very twisted mentality about plastic surgeries.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 06:33:30 PM »

Yeah, not much diff. Except that one is extremely invasive, risky, life-treathening, tons of complications and permanent side-effects while the others have almost negligible risks.

Tbh it's still not much diff. In terms of the action and intention, change sum thing bout you. Of course it diff in recovery. Ofc it still retarded. But the dad encouraging/forcing CLL on their kid is not much diff than the vibe society essentially forcing korean woman by default to get double eyelids. It sad either way. Not that im justifying call, of course not. Only nutjobs like us want to do it

User requested self-ban.

precice strider

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 06:57:10 PM »

I was wondering about that too. I wasn't sure if the sons were actually unhappy with their heights or if the dad kind of forced them too. The older brother said he was scared. And on top of that they did LON and not Precice or Stryde.

Here's another smaller example: braces for teeth. Kids don't always have a say in that. I've never had braces, my parents always just assumed I had really good teeth. I've never even had a consultation, but I might get one after I already have the money for LL and possibly do Invisalign or something of the sort if I need to.

But what about the kids that don't have health problems and are okay with the way their teeth look but their parents make them do it because their teeth look bad? I'm sure that has happened to a lot of kids. And lots of kids are scared of it. The parents want it done because they have a fixation on how their kids must look.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 06:57:19 PM »

Nose jobs and double eyelid surgeries are (almost) nothing compared to limb lenghtening surgery.
Looking for an alternative.

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »

Tbh it's still not much diff. In terms of the action and intention, change sum thing bout you.

Yeah, but in terms of consequences and cost, that makes all the difference. We have to look at the big picture.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 07:40:18 PM »

Nose jobs and double eyelid surgeries are (almost) nothing compared to limb lenghtening surgery.

My god. My point was a parent normalizing giving a cosmetic surgery for their kid. That's all. Not that they are even remotely the same recovery.

Fück this shït.

User requested self-ban.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2020, 09:51:20 AM »

South Korean society has a lot to learn and lots of toxic sh*t to shed. I hope one day they will.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 10:15:38 AM »

It's not only the recovery. Permanent damage, complication risks, long term issues/pain, etc.
Looking for an alternative.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2020, 05:26:29 PM »

I have testicular cancer and gingervitia

User requested self-ban.

ZUCC420

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 09:28:27 PM »

At least they're doing something instead of letting their kids become potential incels lol. If the West did this you'd see less school shooting and vengeful killer virgins. Let's not kid ourselves of the superficiality of modernity guys, if you can't beat em you join em as they say. :P
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 09:48:04 PM »

Agree zucc69 Can't change society, so u gotta cater to it. As bad as that sounds, it's true tbh. Ain't no body want to live their life as a loner social justice warrior feeling like shiet but viewed as "strong". We just want to join the world, normal life. It's ok to be different and want to be with the rest of society and do surgery instead of just trying to "accept" it. If I could get a penny for anytime someone said "just lub urself. U r amazing in ur own way! Evrybooty is bootiful hue hue!" Den I will be fückin Jeff bezos

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 10:29:26 PM »

Agree zucc69 Can't change society, so u gotta cater to it. As bad as that sounds, it's true tbh. Ain't no body want to live their life as a loner social justice warrior feeling like shiet but viewed as "strong". We just want to join the world, normal life. It's ok to be different and want to be with the rest of society and do surgery instead of just trying to "accept" it. If I could get a penny for anytime someone said "just lub urself. U r amazing in ur own way! Evrybooty is bootiful hue hue!" Den I will be fückin Jeff bezos

Height and looks go a long way whether you lead a normal life or not.

Sorcerer

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2022, 01:53:49 PM »

China's heightist and lookist is getting as good as S.Korea gradually and what's worse Chineses are always plunging into bluffing about heights like 12 y.o average height in China is 175-183cm while I never saw among Koreans. As ZUCC said preventing children from becoming short promptly is ever a good move cuz in my old opinions maintaining short was kinda similar to or worse than having Parkinson's Syndrome and Leukemia so it's essentially equivalent to preventing their children and themselves from suffering from them. IMO this couple of parents are very enlightened and farseeing and I am glad to see other adults like me having learned all of the lessons about height and I advocate the society to raise the awareness to the degree so that they must juxtapose short with fatal diseases or even worse (at least in China the toxic ideologies like this have already taken shape) so that they can understand how bad life is for short men.

zaozari

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2022, 02:11:02 PM »

This is a tragedy. Much much worse than the guy who was thinking of abandoning his "short" wife-to-be, to get instead a female "giant" to get really tall sons... so they wouldn't "suffer". It proves my point at that topic: he was in fact more worried about himself than with his future kids (even not aware of it) whose probable final height (by using one of the recognized calculators) would be near the average of population.

We need a new concept both in the forum and in psychiatric science, beyond height neurosis and body dysphoria:  maybe "self heightism histeria"!

Sorcerer

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2022, 02:21:56 PM »

This is a tragedy. Much much worse than the guy who was thinking of abandoning his "short" wife-to-be, to get instead a female "giant" to get really tall sons... so they wouldn't "suffer". It proves my point at that topic: he was in fact more worried about himself than with his future kids (even not aware of it) whose probable final height (by using one of the recognized calculators) would be near the average of population.
I also came across a similar case narrated by one of my online friends about his cousin and the cousin's father is being scorched by the flames and overwhelmed in getting drunk to release the mental burdens led by his son's being only 154cm rn and showing him around various High streets to give him a lesson about the importance of man's height and impulsing him to be foodaholic regardless of vomitting due to the surfeit. And in China men under 160cm are essentially mentally ill on par with those suffering from Schizophrenia or Cotard Syndrome or even worse seeing from my sanity checks and what's worse they cannot achieve patronizations de jure and de facto. So you can completely understand what I am elaborating about how debilitating and emasculating being a short guy in China is.

Sorcerer

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2022, 02:29:15 PM »

At least they're doing something instead of letting their kids become potential incels lol. If the West did this you'd see less school shooting and vengeful killer virgins. Let's not kid ourselves of the superficiality of modernity guys, if you can't beat em you join em as they say. :P
You are very literate seemingly and may I ask are you fond of reading or anything else? I checked your post history and I am highly worshipping your volcabulary and sanity. I will pay $600k for your enlightenments and I swear I am not deliberately poking fun at you!

zaozari

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2022, 02:35:26 PM »

China's heightist and lookist is getting as good as S.Korea gradually and what's worse Chineses are always plunging into bluffing about heights like 12 y.o average height in China is 175-183cm while I never saw among Koreans. As ZUCC said preventing children from becoming short promptly is ever a good move cuz in my old opinions maintaining short was kinda similar to or worse than having Parkinson's Syndrome and Leukemia so it's essentially equivalent to preventing their children and themselves from suffering from them. IMO this couple of parents are very enlightened and farseeing and I am glad to see other adults like me having learned all of the lessons about height and I advocate the society to raise the awareness to the degree so that they must juxtapose short with fatal diseases or even worse (at least in China the toxic ideologies like this have already taken shape) so that they can understand how bad life is for short men.

I haven't still understood where finishes your irony and starts foulness.
You don't know in your skin what is to have leukaemia or Parkinson in dementia phase when you can't even feed yourself or move and don't control defecation and cause misery around all your family, do you? You don't know anybody that would prefer leukemia, do you? You are not a sociologist, psychologist or scientific researcher of any kind, are you? What you have, and maybe only regarding that assertion is my rejection as an insult. I am 5"00' and definitely don’t even consider that idea as humanly reasonable. If you are not being ironic you're a fool. In fact you are worse, but I don’t want to reply to insults with insults and also don’t want to be excluded from the forum due to any of those words that you deserve, if you are not just making very black comedy and extreme irony.

So  STOP  *UCKING INSULTS to short and very short people (this forum is for who consider them selves short AND want CLL.), as well as people with those diseases like if they don't want or even deserve to live. You are a millimeter away of nazy ideas. Learn to be educated, learn in general. Clean your mind or have counselling! Grow up! And start bringing some CLL info or debate and short people support and contributions to the forum. If you know how to....
Pages: [1]   Go Up