Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 155cm to 168cm My Dream 13cm gain  (Read 6079 times)

Tengo

Re: 155cm to 168cm My Dream 13cm gain
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2020, 04:47:57 PM »

@scarface 170/168 being short is subjective to your benchmark/life/environment. I'm around 168 now, but if I went from 5cm less to my current height I would probably be alot more content than I am now. No hard feelings, I wanted to clarify because a 5'4 or below hearing 168 is short can be destructive, 168 could well be average in many regions.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2020, 04:48:45 PM »

I know I could do 3" on one of my legs but as I mentioned my arms are short so wearing 2" shoe lifts makes my arm look short but not noticeably short. If I do 3" it would be noticeable and if I add 2/3" more then I'd look terrible. I'm just really unlucky to have short arms and height. There's also long term effects. I don't believe that doing 2" LL won't affect me in the future, in fact I've already come to accept that I will but doing more would definitely fk me up when I'm older. I can always earn more money and do LL on my tibia/femur but I can't shorten it. That's my reasoning anyway.

Sum time a man has to weigh whether they want proportions or staying short. I wud take shortish arms and 5'6 anyday  over being 5'2 4ever. U may disagree but u know best as u are living it
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

deletedaccount

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2020, 04:52:32 PM »

@scarface 170/168 being short is subjective to your benchmark/life/environment. I'm around 168 now, but if I went from 5cm less to my current height I would probably be alot more content than I am now. No hard feelings, I wanted to clarify because a 5'4 or below hearing 168 is short can be destructive, 168 could well be average in many regions.
It can be destructive, the thing is you NEED to be mentally strong enough to accept it and move on instead of coping. 5'6 is the most someone can reach, fine, let's Play all the cards we have and focus on other things.

I'm around 169 and I live in India where the average is supposedly 5'5" and I feel like 70 - 80% of my people in relevant income and age group are taller than me, so I imagine the situation to be worse in western countries

deletedaccount

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2020, 04:54:00 PM »

lol wait what? Why would you be content 5 cm lesser than your height and you're still considering LL?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2020, 04:57:57 PM »

lol wait what? Why would you be content 5 cm lesser than your height and you're still considering LL?

I think he meant if he was NATURALLY 163 and gained +5cm with LL he would be content with 168.

He is 168 now, and not content.

The action of doing LL can have a huge effect, even if the height after is still short. Doing the action helps mentally alot. That's why SOME 5'1 dudes do LL to 5'4 and are quite alright with life after. The fact they went thru the action of getting taller, helps the mental. paley and Rozbruch both mention this alot. even if it's legit a 3 cm gain, psychologically it can be enuf to cure neuroiss. Sometimes.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

carpetendro

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2020, 05:29:37 PM »

I doubt from my own unassessed priori judgement that it would make that much of a difference, and @OverrideYourGenetics has short arms as well and doesn't look bad at all proportionally. Also if the choice was to move from very short to closer to normal range or preserve proportions the choice is very clear to me.

I can't speak for anyone else just myself. Believe me I've contemplated what you've said and I'm not going to do quads until I do bi's first.

Sum time a man has to weigh whether they want proportions or staying short. I wud take shortish arms and 5'6 anyday  over being 5'2 4ever. U may disagree but u know best as u are living it

Well for me the arms would look noticeably short at 5'6, like hilariously short so I'm fine with just 2" on one segment of my legs for now and like I said if I wanted I could always do more but I can't do less. If I do quads I will definitely face problems when I'm older. I just don't believe that nothing will happen to my body after such a big surgery, it's literally changing your bio-mechanics, how can it not? I want to be active and do physical sports which quads will definitely hinder my ability to do so. I've seen the people who did quads and they do no run properly. What's the point of being taller if you're semi-disabled when you're 30/40/50? Might be a gamble some of you are willing to make but not me.

simple

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2020, 07:59:34 PM »

thank you , thank you. ima do simultaneously and ill show you how its done boysss
not sure if 5 cm is worth it.
"Secure men can date tall women.. just saying'" - tweet from Helen Yee

Tengo

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2020, 09:51:01 PM »

I think he meant if he was NATURALLY 163 and gained +5cm with LL he would be content with 168.

He is 168 now, and not content.

The action of doing LL can have a huge effect, even if the height after is still short. Doing the action helps mentally alot. That's why SOME 5'1 dudes do LL to 5'4 and are quite alright with life after. The fact they went thru the action of getting taller, helps the mental. paley and Rozbruch both mention this alot. even if it's legit a 3 cm gain, psychologically it can be enuf to cure neuroiss. Sometimes.

Yes this is exactly what I mean, the new height gain will give you a new perspective on life and to others a new perspective on you, no matter your starting height, obviously the more taller the more universally accepted you are, but maybe you dont need to be universally accepted, maybe only that additional 15% of the population that respect you more for your new height is enough to fuel your confidence and height wont be the main issue.

168 is average to above average in many asian/african/south american countries; it is kinda short if you want to surround yourself with europeans only, but you could be in your own bubble in europe of people from shorter countries and height wont be your main concern at all.

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2020, 03:42:48 AM »

You remind me of user LittleWhiteMan. He was an inch shorter than you. I wonder where he is.

Gman23

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2020, 09:26:33 PM »

You remind me of user LittleWhiteMan. He was an inch shorter than you. I wonder where he is.

Just like your friend LittleWhiteMan I’ll be gone for quite a while but I’ll be back on here... could possibly just come on every now and then when I feel like I need some information... but yh give me 3-4 years maybe more maybe less and I’ll be back on here by doing the surgery, most likely on my femurs, 8cm goal... hopefully Uk £ rate won’t drop
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2020, 12:22:11 AM »

I’ll be gone for quite a while

No, in all likelihood, you won't be. LOL

Gman23

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2020, 08:58:16 PM »

No, in all likelihood, you won't be. LOL

Lol unlike some people I don’t think I’ll go on this forum to get more depressed about my height... I am currently in a good mood, got my whole life ahead of me, I’ll jus focus on my main dream and it’ll get me money too... if I give my work my 100% then I’ll get the money for it too... and then I’ll be back on here doing the surgery... there is no point in wasting time on this forum if your not doing any research from it ...

simple

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2020, 05:46:17 AM »

whats your main dream Gman23?

Gman23

« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2020, 08:37:30 PM »

whats your main dream Gman23?

Become the best chef I can be, hopefully gain a Michelin star even... I’m Indian hence I’ll focus on Indian cuisine, and in the uk Indian restaurants are fairly popular also im only 19 years old so I got time. It all goes well I’ll hopefully become a successful chef and get the surgery done too... if all goes well I could even get the surgery done with a better surgeon, if I get good pay ...

simple

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2020, 11:09:07 AM »

good   my man. life is tragic.

simple

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2020, 11:10:11 AM »

WATCHING LEGENDS OF THE FALL... CRYING.. :'(

simple

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2020, 11:11:40 AM »

DRUNK TOO.

simple

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2020, 11:12:27 AM »

Y'ALL FEELING GOOD R WHAT

Sorcerer

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2022, 07:56:27 AM »

Totally understand you mate, but if you imagine the world from a guys who as short as me maybe you’ll be grateful after. Fun fact Kevin hart the famous funny comedian is only 5ft4 and even his wife’s taller then him and yet his happy ... but I understand where your coming from 5ft7 is still short. 5ft10 and onwards is where the tall area is
Kevin Hart is probably just always pretending to be seemingly happy in the appearance and the reason why he held a series of talk shows is that he wanted to divert others from paying attentions to his height to his talents while in fact this kind of behaviours, as well as his body building, instead reveal his lack of self-worth and self-esteem.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up