Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 156cm to 168cm Look  (Read 2515 times)

Gman23

156cm to 168cm Look
« on: November 12, 2020, 09:09:50 PM »

I am 19 years old, my height is 156cm 5ft1/2. My goal is to do 2 surgeries and gain a total of 5inches. If not I’ll just go for 3inches. So I was worried and wanted to see how I would look if I had gained 5inches. I had an Idea in mind. So I put a layer of books 5inches high in height and stood on them. I held a size medium pant to make it look as if I’m wearing it. Abit foolish but I thought I’d give it a try. I think it doesn’t look too bad... please don’t be too harsh as it’s only an experiment...

My top half of the body is fairly short as I’m only 156cm tall... but I believe if I go gym and gain some weight I could possibly look normal... please give me your honest opinions and let me know if look proportional or not. I believe I don’t look too bad...

This is the photo, it’s only a experiment please don’t be too harsh

https://imgur.com/gallery/kObXu4W
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Gman23

Re: 156cm to 168cm Look
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 09:13:17 PM »

It’s abit foolish but do tell me if it looks normal or not

SartBimpson

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 09:14:05 PM »

No offense but man jeopardizing your health this badly for 5inches and then not even being of decent stature is not worth it. 168cm will not change anything in your life because it still is short. Where do you live OP?

Gman23

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 09:18:05 PM »

No offense but man jeopardizing your health this badly for 5inches and then not even being of decent stature is not worth it. 168cm will not change anything in your life because it still is short. Where do you live OP?

Well I believe if I go gym and get a decent top half it’ll do the work... and yeah 168cm is still short but for someone who is 156cm like me 168cm is tall ... and I will definitely do 3inches so if I want I’ll go for the extra 2inches. I live in the UK... so I could possibly have the money for it in 3-5 years max

SartBimpson

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 09:20:34 PM »

Well I believe if I go gym and get a decent top half it’ll do the work... and yeah 168cm is still short but for someone who is 156cm like me 168cm is tall ... and I will definitely do 3inches so if I want I’ll go for the extra 2inches. I live in the UK... so I could possibly have the money for it in 3-5 years max
Well 168cm is definitely better, but I honestly don't think it is enough to cause any huge career success or increase your luck with women. That being said, I hope all goes well for you.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 09:23:05 PM »

I think it’s worth it. With shoes on he’ll be around 1.70-1.71cm or 5’7 which is around average in most countries. Right now he’s shorter than the global average height of adult women which is 159cm or 5’3. I say go for it, Gman.

Gman23

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »

Well 168cm is definitely better, but I honestly don't think it is enough to cause any huge career success or increase your luck with women. That being said, I hope all goes well for you.

Thanks man, i don’t have a problem with woman right now even, it’s jus that I am shorter then average. At 168/170cm I will feel sooooooo muchhhh better. Thanks for your reply !!

Gman23

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 09:26:45 PM »

I think it’s worth it. With shoes on he’ll be around 1.70-1.71cm or 5’7 which is around average in most countries. Right now he’s shorter than the global average height of adult women which is 159cm or 5’3. I say go for it, Gman.

Means a lot man, really gave me the boost, I think I’ll be fine too... first I’ll just go for the 3inches then if I feel like go for the extra 2inches.

SartBimpson

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 09:33:00 PM »

Means a lot man, really gave me the boost, I think I’ll be fine too... first I’ll just go for the 3inches then if I feel like go for the extra 2inches.
Most people who have gone for two surgeries regret their decision. Not only is it a huge burden financially, but it is physically brutal.

Think this through to be honest and read into patient diaries.

deletedaccount

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 10:07:40 PM »

Thanks man, i don’t have a problem with woman right now even, it’s jus that I am shorter then average. At 168/170cm I will feel sooooooo muchhhh better. Thanks for your reply !!
Can I ask how you fare with women out of curiosity?

The mockup looks doable imo if you build a lot of muscle and wore bigger shirts and had muscular legs but I'd rather stop at 170-172 cm and wear lifts if I were you and also consider arm lengthening to be more proportional. It looks odd in this mockup at the moment but I would hope better from a proper mockup.

Or you could do an InfullStryde and do a compromise of one surgery and then move on to other things, reaching 5'4".

Gman23

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 11:17:57 PM »

Most people who have gone for two surgeries regret their decision. Not only is it a huge burden financially, but it is physically brutal.

Think this through to be honest and read into patient diaries.

Yeah true sounds doable thou I’ll only do it if the first surgery goes well ... and if I feel the need to do it. Other then that i don’t mind being 5ft4 5ft5 with shoes

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 11:21:17 PM »

I am 19 years old, my height is 156cm 5ft1/2. My goal is to do 2 surgeries and gain a total of 5inches. If not I’ll just go for 3inches. So I was worried and wanted to see how I would look if I had gained 5inches. I had an Idea in mind. So I put a layer of books 5inches high in height and stood on them. I held a size medium pant to make it look as if I’m wearing it. Abit foolish but I thought I’d give it a try. I think it doesn’t look too bad... please don’t be too harsh as it’s only an experiment...

My top half of the body is fairly short as I’m only 156cm tall... but I believe if I go gym and gain some weight I could possibly look normal... please give me your honest opinions and let me know if look proportional or not. I believe I don’t look too bad...

This is the photo, it’s only a experiment please don’t be too harsh

https://imgur.com/gallery/kObXu4W

People get too caught up in numbers. While 168 cm isn't considered tall, it's still a huge improvement over 156 cm, and I believe would make a major difference in your self-esteem and how women respond to you. I'd advise to start with tibia lengthening first and set a goal of up to 6 cm. See how you feel after that for a couple of years and then go for 8cm in femurs if you think it's still something you would like to do. Safety is most important though so research your doctor thoroughly.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Gman23

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2020, 11:28:00 PM »

People get too caught up in numbers. While 168 cm isn't considered tall, it's still a huge improvement over 156 cm, and I believe would make a major difference in your self-esteem and how women respond to you. I'd advise to start with tibia lengthening first and set a goal of up to 6 cm. See how you feel after that for a couple of years and then go for 8cm in femurs if you think it's still something you would like to do. Safety is most important though so research your doctor thoroughly.

Thank you man Kilokahn means a lot. I was thinking of going for femurs first as it’ll give me 3inches first and then if I wanted the 2 more inches then do tibias but I’ll keep your advice in mind. Also I heard your diary inspired me. I also have Dr Parihar in mind but not sure since he doesn’t do many surgeries... Other surgeon is Dr Giotikas but I’m not sure either. Thank for your reply thou I will take it in consideration.

Gman23

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2020, 11:35:19 PM »

Can I ask how you fare with women out of curiosity?

The mockup looks doable imo if you build a lot of muscle and wore bigger shirts and had muscular legs but I'd rather stop at 170-172 cm and wear lifts if I were you and also consider arm lengthening to be more proportional. It looks odd in this mockup at the moment but I would hope better from a proper mockup.

Or you could do an InfullStryde and do a compromise of one surgery and then move on to other things, reaching 5'4".

Well I won’t boast or anything but yeah my face/ appearance looks rather good on Instagram, I get a lot of girls messaging me but then they don’t know that I am short... Few of them don’t mind it but I don’t want to be the short guy. I’d be happy at 5’4 but 5’6 will be good enough for me...

Thanks for your feedback I’d rather not do arm lengthening so I won’t bother with that... I’ll jus build some muscle and if I may say so it won’t look too bad hopefully. The second surgery is still just a thought... the first surgery I will definitely do.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2020, 12:03:21 AM »

Bro don't listen to anyone who tells you it's not worth it and tries to gatekeep you, just please be informed about the risks

The arms look a bit too short, they are noticeably short not t rex in my opinion

I have to tell you I am 165, things are still pretty   at this height, but if you will lengthen 13cm certainly it will be a huge boost emotionally, just be aware that there are a lot of risks at this lengthening

Wish you all the best
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Gman23

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2020, 12:37:51 AM »

Bro don't listen to anyone who tells you it's not worth it and tries to gatekeep you, just please be informed about the risks

The arms look a bit too short, they are noticeably short not t rex in my opinion

I have to tell you I am 165, things are still pretty   at this height, but if you will lengthen 13cm certainly it will be a huge boost emotionally, just be aware that there are a lot of risks at this lengthening

Wish you all the best

Thanks man means a lot...
Do you think going gym, getting some muscles will sort out the shirt arms possibly as I’d rather not do arm lengthening too. And yeah I believe it might jus work out if I stay healthy and flexible

exceeding2meters

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2020, 01:23:19 AM »

Thanks man means a lot...
Do you think going gym, getting some muscles will sort out the shirt arms possibly as I’d rather not do arm lengthening too. And yeah I believe it might jus work out if I stay healthy and flexible

Bro if you feel comfortable send me in dm a photo of you, then I can tell you better, in general I don't think putting on muscle can help that much

By the way who do you plan to do the surgery with? Just dona consultation with the doctor, bring them x rays and they should be able to tell you what your proportions can tolerate
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Gman23

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2020, 03:13:16 AM »

Bro if you feel comfortable send me in dm a photo of you, then I can tell you better, in general I don't think putting on muscle can help that much

By the way who do you plan to do the surgery with? Just dona consultation with the doctor, bring them x rays and they should be able to tell you what your proportions can tolerate

Sounds good man. Well I could possibly send you a photo in dm but I think it’ll be fine. I’ll contact the surgeons. Dr Parihar and Dr Giotikas I’m thinking of.

SartBimpson

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2020, 05:05:27 AM »

I have to tell you I am 165, things are still pretty   at this height, but if you will lengthen 13cm certainly it will be a huge boost emotionally, just be aware that there are a lot of risks at this lengthening

Wish you all the best
I'm not trying to "gatekeep" lol, lengthening 13cm is very mentally draining and will probably make you hate life because of all the pain and lack of mobility you could possibly have. I just think it's a little too extreme, and at his final height, if he lives in the west, he'll still feel pretty short and will think of the surgery again.

MDOW had 7cm on femur and is having complications now. You can only imagine how bad it will be at 13cm.

OP, if you are from West Asia then this surgery will help you a lot since you'll be close to average height there I think? Try thinking of 8cm first as it's safer and then move on from there.

Singapore

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2020, 07:23:02 AM »

Its interesting that nobody has mentioned that you are only 19!!! Your body is still growing both vertically and horizontally. Many people get at least another inch at 19 myself included ( with proper method). I do not mean to offend you, but by the look of your body it does seem that you have not grow to your maximum potential yet. Are your parents tall?  I also agree that you should do 3 inches on femurs first. I did it and I am recovering very well. The sooner you do this surgery, the more cost benefit you get from it.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2020, 07:26:54 AM »

MDOW had 7cm on femur and is having complications now. You can only imagine how bad it will be at 13 cm.
MDOW did 7.5cm tibial lengthening. What he is mostly dealing with is tightness on his ankle. Back in 2007 when he had his surgery, 7.5cm on tibias was considered a conservative amount. With time LL forum brought that number down to 5cm. If I’m not mistaken, that’s what op is trying to go for. This amount of lengthening is doable and generally safe if he stays within his doctor’s recommendations and keeps both surgeries apart from each other. I read it somewhere that Gman’s plan is to go for 8cm femurs and a year or more later go for 5cm tibias.

SartBimpson

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2020, 08:05:53 AM »

MDOW did 7.5cm tibial lengthening. What he is mostly dealing with is tightness on his ankle. Back in 2007 when he had his surgery, 7.5cm on tibias was considered a conservative amount. With time LL forum brought that number down to 5cm. If I’m not mistaken, that’s what op is trying to go for. This amount of lengthening is doable and generally safe if he stays within his doctor’s recommendations and keeps both surgeries apart from each other. I read it somewhere that Gman’s plan is to go for 8cm femurs and a year or more later go for 5cm tibias.
Are there any users here who lengthened more than 10cm? Do we have their diaries? Most lengthening I recall seeing here was ~6in and I heard the guy looked like a T-Rex afterwards.

Siegfried

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2020, 08:08:15 AM »

Guys...Going from 158 to 168 is life changing.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Gman23

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2020, 05:52:10 PM »

Its interesting that nobody has mentioned that you are only 19!!! Your body is still growing both vertically and horizontally. Many people get at least another inch at 19 myself included ( with proper method). I do not mean to offend you, but by the look of your body it does seem that you have not grow to your maximum potential yet. Are your parents tall?  I also agree that you should do 3 inches on femurs first. I did it and I am recovering very well. The sooner you do this surgery, the more cost benefit you get from it.

Yeah could possibly gain another inch. Dads about 5ft6 mums is too short at 4ft10... hence I am short. I will definitely go for the 3 inches on femurs first as I maybe not end up doing another surgery. The second surgery is a thought right now as if the first surgery is too much I won’t bother for another. Hopefully in my case I’ll end up doing both tibia and femurs.

Gman23

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2020, 05:53:20 PM »

Guys...Going from 158 to 168 is life changing.

Indeed hopefully I’ll end up doing both and will be able to walk after ...

germanlim

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2020, 06:51:31 PM »

Go for the surgery. You need it with your height. And only one semgment is too less for you.

All the best stay strong

Kal el

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2020, 11:50:00 PM »

Hey dude....are you over 6ft with arms like a albatross wing....no right....otherwise u wont be here writing ur  ty ideas on here....no proper research abt the forum just speaking whtever   comes in ur filthy mind....shut up dude and give this guy gman a break....he really needs quite a lot of lengthening at his current height....and there are ways to do it without life threatning ubiquitous complications...if he follows his doctors advice and post operative care properly..its very tough but it is possible....and if u were at his height..u wld do the same.....most probably.

Kal el

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2020, 11:54:37 PM »

Gman bro do heavy research on this thing before u go ahead with anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up