Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arm length proportions  (Read 807 times)

Kal el

Arm length proportions
« on: November 19, 2020, 05:18:10 AM »

Hey guys do you think a negative wingspan of 3cm is a lot at 181cm....coz my wingspan is 178....and my current height is 171....i really wanna be above 180(181 max.)....but if i do 10cm i will also have long legs....i will look kinda like max holloway at 180 that guy has 165 cm wingspan..but i thinkhe kinda looks okay to me..and he also has long 42 inch legs..i will have 43 at 181😅....plz help out guyz..tell me if....178 wingspan is good enough for 181.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Arm length proportions
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 06:12:09 AM »

It's fine.  Some people have naturally shorter arms than height.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 09:51:19 AM »

Unless your back is really broad and the wingspan comes from there you should be very fine

I am 165 with 170 wingspan, have had mockup where I lengthened 14cm and still look normal

For 10 cm you should be fine
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 11:04:00 AM »

I will look kinda like max holloway at 180 that guy has 165 cm wingspan..but i thinkhe kinda looks okay to me..and he also has long 42 inch legs..i will have 43 at 181😅....plz help out guyz..tell me if....178 wingspan is good enough for 181.

I think you meant to say Max Holloway has a wingspan of 175cm, buy yeah, your height to wingspan ratio would be similar to his. The difference between your height and wingspan wouldn’t be noticeable to the nked eye. Maybe a proportion freak might notice it, but it’s definitely not unnatural. There are plenty of people with a negative ape index. In your case, the difference would be minimal, so you’re fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up