Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arm length proportions  (Read 229 times)

Alamin

Arm length proportions
« on: November 19, 2020, 05:18:10 AM »

Hey guys do you think a negative wingspan of 3cm is a lot at 181cm....coz my wingspan is 178....and my current height is 171....i really wanna be above 180(181 max.)....but if i do 10cm i will also have long legs....i will look kinda like max holloway at 180 that guy has 165 cm wingspan..but i thinkhe kinda looks okay to me..and he also has long 42 inch legs..i will have 43 at 181😅....plz help out guyz..tell me if....178 wingspan is good enough for 181.

Medium Drink Of Water

Re: Arm length proportions
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 06:12:09 AM »

It's fine.  Some people have naturally shorter arms than height.
Gained 3 inches on tibias (Ilizarov LON) in 2007 at the Beijing Institute of External Skeletal Fixation Technology with Prof. Hetao Xia and Dr. Aiming Peng.

If you have any questions, ask them here rather than by Private Message:
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64544

InStrydeMyFaith

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 09:51:19 AM »

Unless your back is really broad and the wingspan comes from there you should be very fine

I am 165 with 170 wingspan, have had mockup where I lengthened 14cm and still look normal

For 10 cm you should be fine
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 11:04:00 AM »

I will look kinda like max holloway at 180 that guy has 165 cm wingspan..but i thinkhe kinda looks okay to me..and he also has long 42 inch legs..i will have 43 at 181😅....plz help out guyz..tell me if....178 wingspan is good enough for 181.

I think you meant to say Max Holloway has a wingspan of 175cm, buy yeah, your height to wingspan ratio would be similar to his. The difference between your height and wingspan wouldn’t be noticeable to the nked eye. Maybe a proportion freak might notice it, but it’s definitely not unnatural. There are plenty of people with a negative ape index. In your case, the difference would be minimal, so you’re fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up