Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you guys think of being employed around 18 & over to fund CLL payments  (Read 544 times)

MailGuy

• Visitor

I'm diligent, a hard worker, always hold onto what i earn, and live below my means. i hate spending a ton of money and i save pretty fast, since i don't go out often and i'm not scared to spend long amounts of time away from friends (though that could be a detriment of mine) for the most part i believe in having CLL done unilaterally through the femur with either the precise  or STRYDE nail

What would you guys think about working hard from 18-19, also investing semi long term and requesting a loan for the surgery at 20, at most 22. Entering college (i'm not expecting to enter right after high school) after having done the procedure would be ideal, however i'm willing to accept having it late if something goes different from the plan currently. The age range is where you're young enough to recover effectively from the surgery. i'm planning to work multiple jobs since i have some experience working pre-graduation. I am into fitness, in terms of flexibility i can reach inches past my toes, put my palms on the floor, etc. I really see this as an investment in me
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 05:54:17 AM by MailGuy »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Sounds like a good plan.

MailGuy

• Visitor

Sounds like a good plan.

Do you think i could take out a loan with only a couple years of credit history for a decent LL surgeon assuming i had about half by then? i saw your recovery, and it was good by the way :D

Movie

I also had decided I was doing CLL around 18 years old, if you start working on your credit and saving up at least half of the amount and have a plan to be able to make the payments, I think it's doable, not easy but it's definitely possible
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Do you think i could take out a loan with only a couple years of credit history for a decent LL surgeon assuming i had about half by then? i saw your recovery, and it was good by the way :D

I could get loans; I took them out shortly before the 2008 financial crisis.  I don't know if that's possible or not anymore. :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up