Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'8" looking to achieve 6'1" (w/ mock-up)  (Read 3570 times)

oofproof

• Visitor
5'8" looking to achieve 6'1" (w/ mock-up)
« on: January 26, 2021, 01:44:50 AM »

I stand currently at 5'8" on the left and my goal is a 5 inch increase to 6'1" like I've mocked up on the right.

https://imgur.com/SQjDesd

How does it look? Are the proportions alright? How much should I do on femur vs. tibia?  Tell me what you think.

STATS:

(Current) Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170lbs
Wingspan: 6'2"
Sitting Height: 2'11" (35 inches)
Shoe Size: 10.5
Waist: 31"
Shoulders: 47"
Chest: 38"

Tokito_Ohma

Re: 5'8" looking to achieve 6'1" (w/ mock-up)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 09:04:38 AM »

Well you don't look suspect to me, nor any normal human I'd think. 
Ignore the incoming goofy mockup trolls and go for it. Imo 7cm femur Stryde seems to be doable, then add a 5cm tibias as tibias seems to be more problematic, giving you 12 cm total.

173cm(5'8)+12cm= 185cm(6'1).

Kal el

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 09:39:33 AM »

I have done a lot of research on proportions on the net and from my own life experiences....so i think i can gv u a pretty decent insight on this btw i am also same height as u....and as per the numbers u have put on and the pic..i wld say u don't look super weird but also not a perfectly proportioned 6'1 guy..so i wld say yes it is doable but i have to tell u that if u do it thn u have wear long size clothes at least M or preferably L or XL and try to wear ur pants a bit down and don't wear super skinny jeans and u also need to make ur upper body wider through working out to avoid giving a lanky appearence....i will give u some examples of individuals with long legs and very short torsos....simeon panda( 6'1 aesthetic bodybuilder),jack hermansson( 6'1 UFC mma fighter 46' legs),hugh jackman( 6'2 medium sized torso long legged actor),bogdan__bondar(5'11 aesthetic muscular instagrammer),alessio di chirico(6' UFC mma fighter 45' legs),reymont edmonds(6'2 men's physique winner) btw all of this guys have long arms....now there are plenty of guys out there with out of the avg. proportions but in the end u gotta do with whtever u got r8.

V

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 10:21:01 AM »

STATS:

(Current) Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170lbs
Wingspan: 6'2"
Sitting Height: 2'11" (35 inches)
Shoe Size: 10.5
Waist: 31"
Shoulders: 47"
Chest: 38"
[/quote]

A 6'2 wingspan at 5'8? God damn brotha

Kal el

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 11:43:36 AM »

It's possible bro..i have a friend who is 5'8 with 6'1 wingspan....he looks very good cz of his long arms....and he looks good in clothes too.

oofproof

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 08:15:47 PM »

Forgive me, I'm new and don't quite understand how formatting replies should go.

@Tokito_Ohma

Thanks for the tips.

@Kal el

Thanks a lot for this!  I was planning on bulking up best I could.  If I have any last-minute hesitations, I could always just stick to 5'11" or 6ft instead of the full 6'1".

@V

Yeah, I find it hard to believe myself.  I knew they were long for my body, but I never realized just how long.  I've measured them over and over and over again, arms in T-pose, from middle finger fingertip to middle finger fingertip, and it's exactly 74 inches, 6'2".  Also, I have a fairly modest chest and shoulders length, so most of my wingspan is specifically from my arms.  This would explain why I was always unusually good at sports like basketball and volleyball for not really playing them all that much, haha.

HeightGain

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2021, 10:01:21 PM »

I know a lot of people with a similar wingspan that is 5 - 7 inches more than height. It does look good to have it and is one thing I'll miss with leg lengthening.

Mock ups look slightly off, probably would do slightly less

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 11:18:43 PM »

lmao dont do it goofy looking motherfker

Kal el

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 09:01:07 AM »

Wht do u know of proportions....and he a dhort motherfker like u in tht pix..he is 6'1 he looks goofy coz he is wearing a little sweatshirt..if he balances thn it will look fine.

Tokito_Ohma

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 06:14:15 PM »

lmao dont do it goofy looking motherfker

I don't know why I laughed at this, but I did

John wick

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 04:25:55 AM »

You look realy good. Bro with this Wingspan proportions are last thing to think about. If you see the ll docs interviews you will know that armspan and head is the important thing in proportion because a lot of people have very small torso. Ex http://imgur.com/a/nDSKMyc
Some people will tell that it's bad because you take bad foto. Try this website it will give your image after lenthening (except head, feet, arms size) you will see how your torso to your legs looks like.

oofproof

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2021, 05:33:17 AM »

@John wick

I unfortunately have a pretty small head.  22.5 inches in circumference,  8.75 inches in length.

What website were you talking about?  You didn't mention it in your post.

Kal el

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2021, 09:01:31 AM »

Kal el

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2021, 09:15:44 AM »

U have an average head size not small....57cms is average..and u have it same goes for head length..so plz stop being so paranoid....only thick ugly endomorphes have big heads..so nothing to worry about....nobody in the real world cares about head size unless and untill it's supersmall for ur body.....ex.-microcephaly..and for normal male below 52cms.

Jamesy998

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2021, 04:08:58 PM »

@John wick

I unfortunately have a pretty small head.  22.5 inches in circumference,  8.75 inches in length.

What website were you talking about?  You didn't mention it in your post.

Mate, do you really think anyone is going to care in the real world? All this sitting height, and kneeling height I am hearing is quite over the top to be fair.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Body Builder

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 06:57:38 PM »

In the mock up your legs look too long, as they are lengthenthened 4 inches but 6+.
I don't know how you will look in reality and generally I don't care at all about proportions but the pic simply doesn't look good to me.

oofproof

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2021, 07:27:30 PM »

@Body Builder

I agree, my mock-up was pretty crap.  It was my first time, so cut me some slack, haha.  I thought doing a real-world, practical mock-up might make it look better, but what ended up happening was it warped proportions, by me holding the extra pair of pants in front of me and having them drape over the pair of shoes at a slight angle and not having the pant legs filled out.

So, here's a new one I did by just going into Photoshop.  Also, this time, I went with just 11cm [6cm on femur, 5cm on tibia] (4.33 inches) vs. 13cm (5.11 inches.)  Ignoring the about 0.7inch boost with these shoes on, I'm actually exactly 173cm  (5'8.11") barefoot.  So, this new mock-up with the added 11cm of height would make me stand at 184cm (6'0.44") barefoot, and  185.77  (6'1.1") with these shoes.

How do I look?

https://imgur.com/a/chq8URc

Kal el

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2021, 08:04:14 PM »

This one looks fine and acceptable but you have to wear longer upper garments....the one u are wearing r8 now doesn't go r8 with that height so if u do LL to achieve this look try sticking with L or XL size clothes 😬

Sambollio

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2021, 08:46:31 PM »

My honest feedback is that your torso does look pretty short compared to your legs, but it might be an effect of your clothes it’s hard to say. If your shirt was a size or two up I think it would look better

Highest

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2021, 03:07:44 AM »

Easiest way to take proportions picture is business shirt tucked into pants. If you look decent in that scenario you'll look fine in all other clothes. Your torso does look noticibly short in your mockups so you may need to either reconsider your goals or wear different clothes to hide the amount you plan on doing.

John wick

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2021, 04:53:16 AM »

Bro the average head length is from 7.5 to 8 heads of the total height and you have 22.3cm. So 184÷8=23cm.it is just half cm dont worry about it. It will be noticeable when your height is 9 times of your head. Also about general proportions (not all people are perfectly proportion and thats why call it""average" "because they didn't measure all people just (20000)people. There are people who have really short torso, long legs, short arms, small heads and opposite. People are proportioned as they are. Ex
Taylor Lapilus. 5"6 and 43" leg reach (from hipbone to heel).
(fitstar_ck) insta and dj quellas have realy small head. And list continue.…. People see something suspicious because you tell them. Believe if you sent your foto with already a decent 11or 13cm mokup and said that you want a 10cm lenthening mokup they will say to you that you already (long legged) and just to stick in (5 cm),because they didn't adapt with your new body. It is just like a new car if it is already your car no one will surprise... The things that people will notice is your new height and that's is real problem if you are over 23 year and you want to keep it secret the only thing they will think about is how a guy over 30 years get taller and this is what will consider wird.also that's the website i told you about https://bodyvisualizer.com/.

oofproof

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2021, 07:53:19 AM »

@Highest

Okay, here we go.  Same idea.  Going from 173cm  (5'8.11") barefoot to 184cm (6'0.44") barefoot via 6cm on femur, 5cm on tibia.
This time, my shoes here add about 0.5inch (1.27cm) boost, so going from 174.27cm (5'8.61") with dress shoes to 185.27cm (6'0.94") with dress shoes.  I'm wearing the same cap to keep everything consistent, and because I have fairly long, poofed hair that would add an additional inch.

https://imgur.com/a/XiOh7KY

@John wick

Thanks a bunch, man.

Yeah, I've sorta been in hiding for the past two and a half years because of this (the pandemic made this much easier the past year or so, haha).  No one from my childhood or growing up has seen me since about 23 and a half (I just turned 26.)  The only people who would really notice are my very closest family (who know about this anyway.)  No one who's ever known me nor random strangers out and about would notice, and I could pass it off as a late growth spurt.

Iron_Man

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2021, 02:35:17 PM »

@Highest

Okay, here we go.  Same idea.  Going from 173cm  (5'8.11") barefoot to 184cm (6'0.44") barefoot via 6cm on femur, 5cm on tibia.
This time, my shoes here add about 0.5inch (1.27cm) boost, so going from 174.27cm (5'8.61") with dress shoes to 185.27cm (6'0.94") with dress shoes.  I'm wearing the same cap to keep everything consistent, and because I have fairly long, poofed hair that would add an additional inch.

https://imgur.com/a/XiOh7KY

@John wick

Thanks a bunch, man.

Yeah, I've sorta been in hiding for the past two and a half years because of this (the pandemic made this much easier the past year or so, haha).  No one from my childhood or growing up has seen me since about 23 and a half (I just turned 26.)  The only people who would really notice are my very closest family (who know about this anyway.)  No one who's ever known me nor random strangers out and about would notice, and I could pass it off as a late growth spurt.

In my opinion, with longer legs, your proportions look even better.  You have long arms + your palms look quite large like a tall man

Kal el

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »

Here i have attached a pic of simeon panda in suit shirt and pants just like you....u both have nearly same proportions....except the fact that he has very very wide shoulders which expected cause he is a bodybuilder and been training for abt 20 yrs..btw simeon wears his pants very low like just above his dck😅 even his suit pants..u can google his other pics....he also has a very short torso and long limbs and his 185cm....http://imgur.com/a/LFJXN5X

Brycewelch17

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2022, 03:58:15 AM »

Even though Simeon pandas proportions are the same as his you need to remember Simenon panda also is 6”2 and has the torso of a 6”2 person. If you are 5”8 you are gonna have 5”8 body on a 6”2 guy

Brycewelch17

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2022, 08:57:00 AM »

Yes but he now has a 5”8 torso on a 6”1 body
Pages: [1]   Go Up