Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible for human to determine his height as he wants?  (Read 260 times)

Astronomy

Is it possible for human to determine his height as he wants?
« on: January 26, 2021, 12:31:17 PM »

As we all know the importance of height in daily lives,I've been wondering whether it is possible.I really convinced myself that height most influences one's confidence and sexual appeal,far more than appearance.
At present I only knew gene editing can do that,but here meanwhile comes the problem:If a child's parents weren't awared of his child will be short or his parents didn't care how height sucks,gene editing won't work cuz of unawareness and unknowledgedness.So we have to find a way out to solve postnatal problems.
Apart from LL,I dunno any postnatal ways to solve height problems.Don't tell me anything about insoles cuz they won't increase your height a lot and that's a piece of white lie.
I heard that one Britain surgeon has invented and developed one kind of technology which can increase your ankles' heights by inserting permanent plastic materals into them and finally you can end up with several taller height but you can only grow taller by 2cm.
My plan is to do 12-13cm lengthening(Don't persuade me out of doing that otherwise I will be still short regarding my 163cm height)and then do that inserting surgery and finally I can grow taller to 180ish cm.
Sounds crazy and stupid but everyone here knows how a 163ish man feels like how height screws him up.

Kal el

Re: Is it possible for human to determine his height as he wants?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 02:19:06 PM »

Don't know anything abt inserting plastic bro..but that is way way crazier and honestly stuppid even by medical standards as well as normal...coz bro ur gonna keep smthing inside ur body for the rest of ur life just think abt tht for once and it's gonna stay in place which is super crucial for daily locomotion..your ankles are very necessary and u will have a very high chance of having premature arthritis....being tall isn't beneficial whn ur sitting all day due to ankle pain and arthritis and can't even show ur height to other ppl..coz u will be doing all this lengthening process on ur legs only and ur torso will be still normal or short..so think abt tht..LL is ok but this plastic idea seems like a far fetched get fked in the ass idea..peaceāœŒ🏻

permanentlybanned

Re: Is it possible for human to determine his height as he wants?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 03:09:16 PM »

Yes. HGH and letrozole significantly before growth plate fusion can turn any 1st percentile familial short stature child to near average if used consistently for an extended period of time.

As an adult with fused growth plates, LL is the only way unfortunately, barring some medical problems like fixing valgus/varus deformity, straightening a scoliosis-affected spine, improving posture, etc.

We can only make use of what we have. Ankle implant surgery sounds ridiculous.

Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up