Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Funny truth:Short is not our fault but we gotta be discriminated  (Read 334 times)

Astronomy

I can be set as as an example of committing 'short crime' cuz of being an SGA of undernutritional in pregnancy and ending up with very short stature as an adult.
Being short is just cuz my mother took few pregnant nutritions and I was excessively earily born,leading to my being under -2.5SD of average height,and yea',not any faults of mine in whole growing process.
Less possibilities of dating success,less self-confidence,can't fit any adult suits...Sometimes god is to blame for creating height difference.

overandover

Re: Funny truth:Short is not our fault but we gotta be discriminated
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 05:33:27 PM »

I can be set as as an example of committing 'short crime' cuz of being an SGA of undernutritional in pregnancy and ending up with very short stature as an adult.
Being short is just cuz my mother took few pregnant nutritions and I was excessively earily born,leading to my being under -2.5SD of average height,and yea',not any faults of mine in whole growing process.
Less possibilities of dating success,less self-confidence,can't fit any adult suits...Sometimes god is to blame for creating height difference.

Get the surgery dude asap you seem depressed.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 06:17:37 PM »

just dont do it in in india, its a  hole  :-X

overandover

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 08:22:45 AM »

just dont do it in in india, its a  hole  :-X

Also, don't do it in the US if you are not white. Sick feckers goona murder you for your skin color or if eyes look different.
Pages: [1]   Go Up