Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 Year Post-OP Hell - Stryde Nails  (Read 3587 times)

Movie

Re: 1 Year Post-OP Hell - Stryde Nails
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2021, 06:37:24 PM »

In hindsight, so many people coming forward with lingering knee/pain problems post-CLL is really concerning. This goes against the claim that there are no complications from this surgery claimed by Paley and the other doctors. Has anybody tried stem cell therapy or any similar treatments to get rid of the pain? Would really like to know.

That's what comes with breaking a bone, I know a lot of people who had fractures and had them repaired normally and will still feel some pains sometimes, my girlfriend for example fractured her elbow and in rare occasions it'll hurt.

dreamigtall: It lasted a couple weeks for some, for me it lasted the better part of a month. some people went that route yes.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

dreamingtall

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2021, 07:29:02 PM »

Movie do you have any remaining neurosis or are you pretty confident where you are now??
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

Movie

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2021, 12:48:47 AM »

dreamingtall: I never had significant height neurosis but yes I feel much more confortable and confident at 5'9 than I did at 5'6
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2021, 12:34:21 PM »

I did 8cm L.Femur Precice 2.2 about 3 years ago now, as I sit here the top of my knee is sore and twitching, some days are better than others, and the pattern to this is hard to dicern,. I hope this is not a lifelong annoyance. I can still function ok , but I do get tired more easily than before and my Anterior Frontalis (both legs) is very prone to getting tight and sore allmost any time i walk up an incline for over 20 meters.

So... have you not taken your internal rods out .. yet ?  Panda...

AimHigh

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2021, 11:24:12 AM »

no, was waiting for 2.7 cm ll of right femur, delayed by covid/work pressures
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

Amanexp

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2022, 08:47:31 AM »

Movie I’m glad you brought this up. I’ve been having so much pain especially at nights. I did my surgery August 2019 and my pain started about 3 months ago and it fluctuated between my left and right leg but mainly my left leg. As I’m typing this I have pain in my left knee, and it’s been waking me up every night. I literally take Tylenol extra strength every night before I sleep and sometimes I’ll wake up from the pain and take some more. During the day the pain comes and goes but at night is when it hits me. I’m hoping to remove my nails in a few months. I would like to wait till august to hit my 2 year mark but I just don’t want to deal with the night pain.

I noticed you removed your nails, congrats! I can’t wait for mine to be removed. Did you have pain still right before your nail removal?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up