Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the change from 5’4 to 5’6 worth it with short torso  (Read 1538 times)

Megaman(blueboy)

Is the change from 5’4 to 5’6 worth it with short torso
« on: August 03, 2021, 12:21:29 AM »

I’m currently 5’4 an inch less than I thought I was (yeah bummer) and I personally think I have a pretty short torso. And honestly speaking I’m more or a torso guy to begin with. I’ve known about the surgery for awhile so it’s always been in the back of my mind but I’ve recently come to terms with just working to make my upper body as good and attractive as possible. Plus it might just be me but I think people notice sitting height more than we think on this forum. I’m Jamaican so I’m a colored man and I’ve notice among my race we do tend to have shorter torsos. My question is do you guys think the change from 5’4 to 5’6 would be worth it with my short torso. I can upload pictures if needed. I think to get from under the whole short thing you’d need to breach 5’9 so that relates to my question. Get my max inchage of 2” or just stick with 5’4. I’m also rich with a big pecker so you guys know what I’m working with lol.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Is the change from 5’4 to 5’6 worth it with short torso
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 02:35:08 AM »

I see a lot more 5'6 than 5'4 dudes and think the boost will be worth it. People can benefit from CLL even if afterward they still won't be objectively average or tall. It's still an improvement based on percentages.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 03:05:02 AM »

These are indeed facts.

account5000

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 11:32:51 PM »

I’m currently 5’4 an inch less than I thought I was (yeah bummer) and I personally think I have a pretty short torso. And honestly speaking I’m more or a torso guy to begin with. I’ve known about the surgery for awhile so it’s always been in the back of my mind but I’ve recently come to terms with just working to make my upper body as good and attractive as possible. Plus it might just be me but I think people notice sitting height more than we think on this forum. I’m Jamaican so I’m a colored man and I’ve notice among my race we do tend to have shorter torsos. My question is do you guys think the change from 5’4 to 5’6 would be worth it with my short torso. I can upload pictures if needed. I think to get from under the whole short thing you’d need to breach 5’9 so that relates to my question. Get my max inchage of 2” or just stick with 5’4. I’m also rich with a big pecker so you guys know what I’m working with lol.

Mate, I am in your exact situation down to the last point.

Short torso, 5 foot 4, cashed up, big down there.

I have the same issue.

I wear 3inch height shoes and already notice the proportion issue.

Though I find if you just dress right, you can no longer notice it.

I am hoping to add 5 inches!

TouchTheSkies

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 12:15:56 AM »

Mate, I am in your exact situation down to the last point.

Short torso, 5 foot 4, cashed up, big down there.

I have the same issue.

I wear 3inch height shoes and already notice the proportion issue.

Though I find if you just dress right, you can no longer notice it.

I am hoping to add 5 inches!

How will you separate it? E.g 6cm femurs 6cm tibias
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

Worzezterlire

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 12:25:32 AM »

I think for every inch under 5’8” for men in western countries you’ll notice a huge difference, for every inch under 5’11” (also in the west) you notice some difference and now that I’m approaching 6’0” I don’t see that big of a “boost” week to week.  Speaking socially, how tall you are compared to others, to some extent dating, etc.

RB

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 01:48:21 AM »

Going from 5'4 to 5'7 was life changing for me and I think that 5'4 to 5'6 would have a similar effect. It takes you from the very noticeably short territory to just normal short where people won't really look at you and think "wow that guy is short" which happens almost all the time when you're 5'4. Try and go to 2.5-3 inches if you can but 2 inches is where it begins to become noticeable that you have increased your height. 
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 12:57:53 PM »

Absolutely. At 5'4 you're really going to have a hard time out there (I don't think you I need to tell you this). Get LON in turkey (or wherever) brah, you need those 8cm. 5'7 is a fun height.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 06:51:16 PM »

Yeah wearing lifts is where I noticed my disproportions. But other than that it seems worth it from what I’m seeing.

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 06:52:42 PM »

Going from 5'4 to 5'7 was life changing for me and I think that 5'4 to 5'6 would have a similar effect. It takes you from the very noticeably short territory to just normal short where people won't really look at you and think "wow that guy is short" which happens almost all the time when you're 5'4. Try and go to 2.5-3 inches if you can but 2 inches is where it begins to become noticeable that you have increased your height. 
Hmm I might spice it up to 2.5. I’m currently getting in weight and filling out my torso hopefully that will help me accommodate the 2.5 better.

Sambollio

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2021, 07:29:24 PM »

My perspective is from the U.S. so that’s what I’m basing this off of. I think “short” begins at 5’6. I think “ very short” begins at 5’4. I’m only guessing because I’m not any of these heights but, I think every inch you get is going to make a massive difference in how you are perceived/ treated. If I were you, I’d personally try going for the full 8cm and get into the more “average” male height range. I still think 2 inches will be a world of difference. I can’t say if it would be worth it for you though. Also, fk proportions, that   is so overhyped on this forum. If you go outside and people watch you can see how wildly it varies person to person, I just never noticed because I didn’t actively look for it.

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2021, 08:09:42 PM »

Proportions is honestly the only thing I’m afraid of, other than that it’s a full send.

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 11:30:43 AM »

Proportions is honestly the only thing I’m afraid of, other than that it’s a full send.

I used to think just like you about proportions and what not but after realizing and studying the proportions of my 6'0 friends I noticed that proportions don't matter too much xD I rather be tall and have a short torso than be short and have a short torso. Many of my 6'0 friends have the same hand length and only about an inch taller torso wise. Most tall people are only tall because of their legs. Don't worry about proportions man.

zaozari

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2021, 02:29:19 PM »

Hello! I am only 5'00. From your point of view I would attain a real benefit only if it's possible to achieve 5'6?
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up