Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia & Femur with Dr. Giotikas and Precice in 2021.  (Read 10764 times)

sprit33

Re: Tibia & Femur with Dr. Giotikas and Precice in 2021.
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2022, 10:05:07 PM »

On the review day on January 5th, Dr. G emphasized that I should eat 2,500 calories a day. After I returned to the hotel, I consciously let myself eat more, and then I vomited. After I threw up, I started to lose my appetite. I felt nauseous, very uncomfortable.

A few days later, my husband came to Greece last weekend and started to make me all kinds of appetizers. I vomited from the beginning, and it was not until yesterday that I was able to eat without nausea and after eating. After my husband came, everything is better, and I feel better.

If I had another chance, I would choose to do only the tibia first, and then do the femur when I recover from the needle removal.
It's really painful to do the tibia and femur at the same time every 3 weeks. When I only did the tibia, my condition was really good and easy.
In addition, I think it is very necessary to have a family member (boyfriend, friend, husband and wife, parents...), this operation is not only the pain of surgery and PT, but also more details of life are also a big test.

I've been in good shape for the past week, but doing PT is quite painful for me at the moment, screaming and laughing in pain.
This male physical therapist teases me every time and makes every pt always so much fun.

I wear these shoes to bed at night, but after a long time I will unconsciously take them off in my sleep, because it is uncomfortable to wear them for a long time. I also need to get up in the middle of the night to extend the femur, and I will play with this shoe again, but I will unconsciously take it off after a long time of sleep, so when I can lie down during the day, I will try my best to do it. Wear this shoe more.

When I have severe insomnia, I will take this melatonin, but I can't take this melatonin for more than a month, I only take it occasionally.

I have bought a lot of cake shops, I like this one the most, and I bought it again to share with my husband and friends.
The clerk gave me a small bag of chocolates as a gift. I asked the driver if this store gave me a gift every time? The driver said because the clerk remembered me.

:) By the way, starting today, I found that it became easier for me to turn over.

cool~越来越好~吃不下去的话,尝试少食多餐,也许有帮助

c

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2022, 09:39:40 AM »

On the review day on January 5th, Dr. G emphasized that I should eat 2,500 calories a day. After I returned to the hotel, I consciously let myself eat more, and then I vomited. After I threw up, I started to lose my appetite. I felt nauseous, very uncomfortable.

A few days later, my husband came to Greece last weekend and started to make me all kinds of appetizers. I vomited from the beginning, and it was not until yesterday that I was able to eat without nausea and after eating. After my husband came, everything is better, and I feel better.

If I had another chance, I would choose to do only the tibia first, and then do the femur when I recover from the needle removal.
It's really painful to do the tibia and femur at the same time every 3 weeks. When I only did the tibia, my condition was really good and easy.
In addition, I think it is very necessary to have a family member (boyfriend, friend, husband and wife, parents...), this operation is not only the pain of surgery and PT, but also more details of life are also a big test.

I've been in good shape for the past week, but doing PT is quite painful for me at the moment, screaming and laughing in pain.
This male physical therapist teases me every time and makes every pt always so much fun.

I wear these shoes to bed at night, but after a long time I will unconsciously take them off in my sleep, because it is uncomfortable to wear them for a long time. I also need to get up in the middle of the night to extend the femur, and I will play with this shoe again, but I will unconsciously take it off after a long time of sleep, so when I can lie down during the day, I will try my best to do it. Wear this shoe more.

When I have severe insomnia, I will take this melatonin, but I can't take this melatonin for more than a month, I only take it occasionally.

I have bought a lot of cake shops, I like this one the most, and I bought it again to share with my husband and friends.
The clerk gave me a small bag of chocolates as a gift. I asked the driver if this store gave me a gift every time? The driver said because the clerk remembered me.

:) By the way, starting today, I found that it became easier for me to turn over.
你的文字越来越像老外性格了,😂,加油

canterk

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2022, 12:59:05 PM »

Lucky star thanks for your update. Its good to know that your husband came.

Are the shoes included in Dr Giotikas package or you bought them yourself?

Thanks and hope you can be more comfortable from now on

Lucky star

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2022, 03:40:29 PM »

cool~越来越好~吃不下去的话,尝试少食多餐,也许有帮助

Thank you, I have been eating 4 meals a day, but the total calories are not enough, so after the review, I forced myself to eat a little more each meal, and I became nauseous and vomited, and started to lose my appetite.

When my husband came, he cooked me my favorite dishes, then gave me a fruit and nut platter between meals, and now I'm much better and everything is normal.
Honesty, integrity, objectivity,
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2022, 03:42:09 PM »

你的文字越来越像老外性格了,😂,加油

其实我就是一个逗比,哈哈哈哈哈
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2022, 03:45:48 PM »

Lucky star thanks for your update. Its good to know that your husband came.

Are the shoes included in Dr Giotikas package or you bought them yourself?

Thanks and hope you can be more comfortable from now on

The rehabilitation center will give you a pair of shoes (grey), which are included in the package.

The physio at the rehab felt that the shoes I brought from China would suit me better, so let me wear my own shoes (blue).

Finally thank you for your blessings.
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2022, 06:49:07 PM »

On the afternoon of January 18, I went to the hospital for a re-examination (my husband went with me), took X-rays, got the CD a few minutes later, and went to wait outside the doctor's office. This time, the re-examination was still by Dr. G, on the doctor's computer. I saw the new X-rays, everything was normal, the doctor said my callus was neither the best nor bad, he said he was not worried, but because of the rapid extension, the muscles could not keep up, the doctor told me to stop the extension 2 Weeks, I'll be at the rehab center with new equipment to fix everything.

So far I have lengthened my tibia by 3.7cm and my femur by 2.7cm.

Last week I went to the rehab center to do PT, it was very painful, and I found out that I have the talent to be a soprano.
Other patients said they could hear me screaming on the first floor, and the neighbors on the first floor who were walking their dogs looked up and around in fright... (rehab center is on the third floor). I guess everyone thought it was a murder scene!
When I came back, I told my husband that my husband said I was a "shock maker"(中文:”震楼器“ )which is a very incisive description! Want to laugh at me?
Again, doing the femur and tibia at the same time is really painful! ! !
Whether doing femur, tibia, or both femur and tibia... It is best to ask your family to accompany you, you will be much better.

In addition, the most surgical friends can prepare a pair of sports gloves for Lajin.
The ones I prepared are short ones, and the unprotected half of my fingers have become calluses, so it would be better if you prepare a pair of long ones.

When I was about to start walking on the anti-gravity treadmill, the gravity wasn't right, I flew, and while I was waiting for the physiotherapist to fix it for me, I opened my arms (like a bird in flight) and hummed. Singing: "I'm a little bird, I want to fly but I can't fly high...". Hahahaha, and then the two physiotherapists sang a very cheerful English song together.

The doctor asked me if I had lost a lot of weight, and I said I don't know. After returning to the hotel, I sat and weighed with the scale. My weight was almost the same as before the operation, so I just lost the weight of 4 P needles (4 needles). P needle is about one kilogram plus 200 grams).

After my husband came, I am in a much better state. I can eat all kinds of food I like every day. I have 3 platters (various fruits and nuts) every day. In addition, I drink a protein drink and 3 cups of juice every day.

:) Also had hot pot...

My husband also helps me relax my legs, stretch my legs, and do PT exercises taught by a physical therapist every day.

My husband accompanies me to watch a movie every afternoon and evening. It feels really good and happy to have someone with me during this special period.
I also went to the weekly market, very lively, fruit, vegetables, nuts...everything.

:D I have become friends with more than 10 stray cats. I like to feed the pigeons every day. This week, I also found that there are more than a dozen parrots here, very beautiful green parrots. Parrots are much smarter than pigeons and can hold a large piece The bread flew to the tree to eat slowly.

These are the supplies my husband brought me when he came.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 07:16:08 PM by Lucky star »
I hope you too.

SuchLL

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2022, 08:56:01 PM »

Each precice nail is 1.2 kg?  :o
Or 4 precice nails are 1.2 kg in total?

Lucky star

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2022, 09:07:25 PM »

Each precice nail is 1.2 kg?  :o
Or 4 precice nails are 1.2 kg in total?

4 total weight.
I hope you too.

SuchLL

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2022, 11:37:23 PM »

4 total weight.

I have 2 stryde nails and 2 precice nails and I was like “wait are they 4.8 kgs??” lol…
The parrots are so cute btw! Glad to see you’re making good progress!

canterk

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2022, 08:24:48 PM »

hey lucky star, how are you doing now? how much lengthened so far? :)

Lucky star

« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2022, 05:20:29 PM »

I have been very busy recently. It takes about three hours to do PT at the rehabilitation center. When I go back to the hotel, I have to use the machine to do leg exercises for 2 hours, leg pressing and stretching for 2 hours... Basically, I spend about 7 hours a day on PT. Also eat 4 meals, 3 fruit bowls, N many snack nuts...and scar management.

Snacks are still delicious in their own country!

I can receive flowers every week. Every day I wake up and see the flowers on the bedside table, I will be in a good mood.

Having an electric wheelchair is really convenient, you can go anywhere you want.

Going to the supermarket is also especially good for packing things. Shopping basket, hanging a bag, holding a bag in front

This is the Chinese New Year's Eve dinner my husband cooked on January 31st.

This is the man's hand.

On January 18, I saw a doctor for a review, and the doctor asked for a 2-week suspension. On February 3, the doctor told the situation at the time, and the doctor let the recovery be extended.

I went for a review on February 8, the tibia callus was slow, and the tibia extended the stop for another 2 weeks, and then the recovery and extension stopped again after a few days. The callus of the femur was good and was extended 3 times a day until review after 2 weeks.

February 14th is Valentine's Day. My husband took me to buy a bag and some silk scarves. I was lucky enough to buy a bag with zero distribution. The salesman told me that I had a bag first, but I bought the silk scarf when I saw that I liked it. of.

I went to buy shoes on February 16, and the saleswoman also gave me a Valentine's Day gift box.

Bought another pair of ugly shoes (like my mom would wear) to make walking more comfortable during PT.

On February 21, the beautiful woman in the rehabilitation center had her birthday. I wrapped the gift by myself, hahahaha, the ribbon that wrapped the gift was made by the store where I bought the cake.

Yesterday, another leg girl said that my legs are the thinnest she has ever seen, which is the legendary manga leg. She said that my legs are long enough. I said that I have to continue. She said they should be too thin. Long... She didn't say that I haven't paid attention to this issue, because I'm very busy every day, and I just want to finish PT well, and get through it day by day... When I got home to the hotel, I looked at my legs in the mirror, and then I put them on Before the surgery, my 11cm high heels (sitting) did look too thin (not good looking), it should be thicker when I can walk normally after the extension, I think it will look better.

February 23 (tomorrow) is the re-examination day, and I have to see a doctor, so I weighed myself this morning, minus the weight of the P needle in my body, and the weight has risen to the same as before the operation, which is a good thing.

At present, my tibia has completed 4 cm, and my femur is close to 4 cm. The double segment is really painful. At present, when I do PT in the rehabilitation center, I still have a few movements that hurt me (all kinds of strange calls, laughter... …) Other leg-making friends also follow me, and so do rehabilitation practitioners!

I have the same daily schedule now, so there is nothing special to share. If you have any questions, you can comment.

You must prepare a pair of long sports gloves. I prepared short ones. The calluses on my hands are worn out. This is the first calluses to be pulled out!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 07:10:28 PM by Lucky star »
I hope you too.

c

« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2022, 02:21:20 PM »

好的,其实双断4厘米是个不错的结果,但我印象中你应该确实需要多做一些,我能理解,不过还是安全延长为主吧,应该快了

karin123

• Visitor
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2022, 05:29:11 PM »

Hi, how are you doing

Lucky star

« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2022, 08:23:17 PM »

Hi, how are you doing

Thank you for your concern, everything is fine.
 :)
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2022, 08:56:55 PM »

:)

I haven’t updated for a long time. During this period, I went to the hospital for re-examination (filming, seeing a doctor, and buying my favorite brand of yogurt at the supermarket at the crossroads of the hospital). Everything is normal, nothing special, and I need it every day. There are so many rehabilitation exercises done, so I haven't been here for a long time to read news.

I have insisted on recording every review, life... in WeChat, maybe there will be time to synchronize it in the future, but it is nothing special.

To sum up, from the surgery to now, my tibia has stopped extending a total of 4 times (over 60 days in total) so far, and my femur should be only once.
The most common reason for the delay was that the doctor felt that my tibial callus was not growing fast enough.

At present, I am stopping the extension. The doctor asked me to resume the extension next week, and the extension will be completed in late May. The doctor told me to continue PT for another month after the extension is completed to help me recover and walk faster.

The most frustrating thing right now is that I have no way to go back home! !
The flights I purchased in mid-March, late March, early April, and the end of April were all cut off!
(Direct flights to Beijing)
Airline replies are not in the schedule until the end of October 2022! !

I saw a direct flight to Guangzhou in August, more than 100,000 RMB per ticket, crazy!
The key is that even if you buy it, there is no guarantee that the flight will not be cancelled! ! !

Fortunately, my husband is here with me. We are considering traveling to some other countries in early July. Do you have any good recommendations? I really don't want to spend more than 200,000 yuan to buy two air tickets back to China.
I hope you too.

tao

• Visitor
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2022, 10:54:25 PM »

谢谢你写的这么详细的日记,看起来很好。
现在回国确实不容易。所以最后你的小腿是就停止在4cm了是吗?
不知道如果做单断小腿术前拉伸好的话能不能到达6cm?
你们有希腊签证可以到西欧这边转转啊

Lucky star

« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2022, 04:05:23 PM »

不是的,到目前为止我小腿一共停止延长了4次,不是我小腿停止在4厘米的意思。
我认为单段小腿6厘米并不是一个很难完成的目标。
我是2021年9月10来号抵达雅典的,后来又申请了签证延期,现在签证延期的90天也过了…………酒店跟我说:我要躲警察远一些 ::)哈哈哈哈!
所以我现在不管去哪个国家都需要在希腊申请其他国家的签证。
I hope you too.

c

« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2022, 05:15:29 PM »

好的 恭喜你 请问你大腿和小腿分别做了多少呢

ilovescience

« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2022, 06:03:46 PM »

不是的,到目前为止我小腿一共停止延长了4次,不是我小腿停止在4厘米的意思。
我认为单段小腿6厘米并不是一个很难完成的目标。
我是2021年9月10来号抵达雅典的,后来又申请了签证延期,现在签证延期的90天也过了…………酒店跟我说:我要躲警察远一些 ::)哈哈哈哈!
所以我现在不管去哪个国家都需要在希腊申请其他国家的签证。

你的日記寫得很棒呢!回國後你會寫身高增高後的生活嗎?

Destiny666

« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2022, 07:34:11 PM »

Excuse me. I would like to ask how do you pay the fee, do you remit money in China or swipe your credit card when you arrive in Athens?

Bagga

« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2022, 01:25:01 AM »

Can you walk with crutches now?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up