Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia & Femur with Dr. Giotikas and Precice in 2021.  (Read 10760 times)

canterk

Re: Tibia & Femur with Dr. Giotikas and Precice in 2021.
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2021, 01:28:29 PM »

do you only get a dvd and not the film copy of the xray result?

Lucky star

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2021, 11:44:09 AM »

do you only get a dvd and not the film copy of the xray result?

For the preoperative examination, I got some X-ray films and some paper reports. For the examination two weeks after the operation, I got some paper reports and a DVD disc, without X-ray films.
Honesty, integrity, objectivity,
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2021, 12:00:54 PM »

It's a medicine box from my Greek friend. What a surprise. Thank you.

4 meals a day for 7 days, enough but good "old" medicine box.

There are many advanced and high-value medicine boxes to choose from in our country. It is recommended to bring them.

I have received an email from the doctor team. My second operation (femoral surgery) is next week. I'm excited and nervous. Come on.
I hope you too.

canterk

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2021, 02:05:21 PM »

wow, good luck! are you using precice for your femurs too? i can imagine it must be difficult to do both tibia and femur at the same time. did you come alone or do you have someone to help you with daily activities?

Lucky star

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2021, 02:27:24 PM »

wow, good luck! are you using precice for your femurs too? i can imagine it must be difficult to do both tibia and femur at the same time. did you come alone or do you have someone to help you with daily activities?

:) Thank you.
I use precice. 
I'm alone.
I think it's very difficult
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2021, 03:23:24 PM »

:) People in Greece like coffee very much,
The driver said it was delicious, so I bought it and brought it to my friends.

The anti gravity treadmill looked at the screen and found that the swelling of the foot was much less than before.

I hope you too.

Mrvictor

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2021, 05:46:47 PM »

Hi what was the cost of the procedure. Lodging, and food etc

canterk

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2021, 07:56:05 PM »

Hi lucky star, i want to ask since you are doing both tibia and femur.

What was your fitness level before the operation? Were you a very active person? How about your flexibility and muscles?

Thanks.

Hi what was the cost of the procedure. Lodging, and food etc
For the procedure. You can find the cost on Dr G website https://www.athensbjr.com/cost-pricing-of-cosmetic-limb-lengthening/

Lucky star

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2021, 05:39:47 PM »

Hi lucky star, i want to ask since you are doing both tibia and femur.

What was your fitness level before the operation? Were you a very active person? How about your flexibility and muscles?

Thanks.
For the procedure. You can find the cost on Dr G website https://www.athensbjr.com/cost-pricing-of-cosmetic-limb-lengthening/

First of all, thank you for helping me reply.

My physical condition is normal and healthy, but because I have been waiting for surgery for nearly two years (visa, p-needle, epidemic...), I am very anxious (insomnia, need melatonin to help me sleep, and open my eyes until morning when it is serious). The anxious emotional problems caused endocrine disorders, which led me to undergo a minimally invasive surgery in Beijing in early September, The day I was discharged from the hospital was the first day of my Greek visa, so I handled the discharge in Beijing in the morning and boarded the plane to Athens in the afternoon. My husband said I was a female werewolf!

I am a person who doesn't like sports. I usually go out and my husband drives. When my husband is busy working, I am a taxi. I usually don't have the habit of fitness.

After deciding on this operation, I started stretching a year ago (graphic data given by the hospital). My operation was delayed continuously for various reasons, so my stretching did not last, but intermittently.

I remember that after I stretched seriously for a month, I could finish the word horse perfectly.

Before stretching, I can probably put down my fist from the ground.

Before the operation, the doctor checked my leg. I told the doctor that I could use a word horse. The doctor said it would be helpful. At that time, I wanted to show the word horse to the doctor. The doctor didn't give me a chance, but asked me to cooperate with him to complete several movements.

After the operation, I went to the rehabilitation center to do Pt. The rehabilitation division always said that I was perfect. I think my muscles and flexibility were very good.
I hope you too.

Thehighest

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2021, 10:06:06 PM »

How much cm do You plan on tibia and femur?

Lucky star

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2021, 02:40:17 PM »

How much cm do You plan on tibia and femur?

Let's see the actual situation. I'll listen to the doctor. I hope it can be extended on the premise of safety.
I hope you too.

canterk

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2021, 02:49:58 PM »

You are wise for prioritizing safety. Let us know the final length you gain after you are done!
By the way, did they use a catheter on you when you did the first surgery?

Lucky star

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2021, 03:10:56 PM »

You are wise for prioritizing safety. Let us know the final length you gain after you are done!
By the way, did they use a catheter on you when you did the first surgery?

I'm not sure you're asking about "diapers"? If it is written in the hospitalization daily account above, the operation used a "urinary catheter" and a "urine bag", and the "urinary catheter" was removed on the morning of the first day after the operation.
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2021, 03:25:13 PM »

After I came back from the rehabilitation center yesterday, I watched an American drama in bed and unconsciously crossed my legs 🧘‍♀️, Sitting in a wheelchair for dinner, I unconsciously crossed my legs. It's becoming more and more flexible.

I took the extra medicine given by the doctor before going to bed last night. I slept well and didn't wake up again. It was good that the extension in the middle of the night was delayed for a full 3 hours!

On the day of discharge, Dr. g cleaned and changed the dressing and replaced the white pressure socks. I had to wear them for two weeks on the day of discharge. Hahahahahaha, this morning, I finally took off the pressure socks, tore the adhesive tape and removed the tension reducer (I smelled the pressure socks with bad taste, but it didn't smell. I haven't washed my feet for three weeks since the operation. I'm dry feet, and my heels are cracked after looking at them).

:) after dismantling, I finally took a complete bath
Then began postoperative "scar management"

I feel so relaxed when I take off the pressure socks, but I will go to the hospital for physical examination and hospitalization next Tuesday. I will have a thigh operation on Wednesday. After the operation, I will put on the pressure socks again. Cherish the short days without pressure socks!

Today, the doctor informed me to extend the time from 0.25mm four times a day to 0.25mm three times a day until the day when I went to the hospital for examination and hospitalization on Tuesday.
I hope you too.

canterk

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2021, 06:23:15 PM »

Good luck on your next operation, I am cheering for your speedy recovery.

Lucky star

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2021, 02:33:45 PM »

Good luck on your next operation, I am cheering for your speedy recovery.
Thank you and good luck.
I hope you too.

c

« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2021, 08:05:38 PM »

你是小巨人吧,我当时也在群里,后来解散了,目前看只要继续正常延长,一切都很顺利

Lucky star

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2021, 06:19:35 PM »

Yesterday morning, I went to the rehabilitation center for Pt

The driver came to pick me up. First, he went to the cake shop to buy dessert for the angels
The ice cream in this cake shop is delicious 😋

In the afternoon, I went to the hospital for a physical examination (blood, nucleic acid, ECG...) and took me to the ward with a retention needle.

At 5 pm, a male nurse came and asked me a lot of questions, especially about taking drugs.

5:15  I took my blood pressure and ECG.

6: 20 The doctor came to the ward and just came to say hello. He went to have an operation. He was really busy.

Before long, a woman came in (looks like an anesthesiologist in clothes). She focused on the question about my medication, and then she left.

At about 8:30, Dr. g came and told me that my operation could not be carried out tomorrow morning because I didn't stop taking one of the drugs. Maybe it needs to be changed to two weeks later.

Then the doctor went to find a way. I waited in the ward. At this time, I informed my driver that I needed to go back to the hotel tonight. I would inform him when I knew I could leave the hospital.

9:00  The nurse came to take blood pressure and ECG again.

At about 9:50, the doctor came back and said that I could stay in the hospital tonight. Tomorrow morning, he would confirm when I could arrange my operation on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I chose to remove the needle and go back to the hotel. At 11:20 at night, I returned to the hotel. Maybe I started nausea in the car because of blood drawing (5 tubes). When I returned to the hotel, I vomited, brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower and went to bed.

:'( so yesterday I exchanged the price of two needles for a dinner in the hospital and an extension in the ward... Crying!

This morning, Dr. g informed me that the operation was scheduled for December 16, so I'll go to the hospital again tomorrow morning. I'll update it when I get out of the hospital.

I hope you too.

world

• Visitor
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2021, 07:33:27 PM »

This is a wonderful diary.

Why did you choose precice nails instead of guichet nails? Did not the doctor convince that it's weight bearing? Did you have to convince the doctor to let you use precice nails?

c

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2021, 04:40:21 AM »

我不否认G医生技术很好,但的却做g针导致了人没了,虽然不一定是针的问题,你选择p针还是更安全的选择

Lucky star

« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2021, 07:07:18 PM »

【Surgery day】
The second non-operation was performed in the afternoon of December 16, 2021. I drank a glass of protein at 6 am, took morning medicine, drank a glass of water at 7 am, and then I fasted for water and arrived at the hospital for inspection at 11:30. Body, this time I was lucky enough to get the VIP single room and was pushed into the operating room about 3pm.

Then I was anesthetized. When I was conscious, I was in the observation room. I saw it was 8:15 in the evening, and when I returned to the ward, it was 8:50.

9:15 The nurse comes to measure blood pressure and test ECG.

9:25 Dr. G just came here and checked my thighs and calves. He touched various parts of my legs and asked me if I felt any sense. I could feel the doctor's touch in every part of my leg. Everything is normal. There was no pain. The doctor explained that he would come to see me again in the morning and told me that I don’t need to extend my calf today, and let me decide to restore the calf extension 3 times a day tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

At 10:00, I brought in two bottles of infusion and a syringe of medicine. The nurse asked me if I wanted to change the surgical gown. I said maybe I would change it later.

10:25 Let the nurse help me get a glass of water with a straw, and the nurse asked me to drink a little bit.

10:53 I drank a small sip of water with a straw, which was about 5ml.

11:01 The nurse brought in a new infusion and observed my urine bag for a while.
          The nurse asked me if I was better? I said I have always been fine. Ask me if it hurts? I said there was no pain.
          It doesn't hurt, but the legs are completely immobile.

When the male nurse pushed me back to the ward after the operation, I felt a little nauseous. I asked him for a small yellow waist-shaped basin and kept it near my mouth. When I arrived in the ward, I tried to vomit and vomited. A little bit, similar to saliva, less than a quarter of the amount of vomiting after the first operation, more comfortable than last time, not so nauseous, and then wake up quickly in the ward.

11:20 The nurse came to add a new infusion, helped me turn off the overhead light, and turned on other auxiliary lights. I felt much more comfortable.
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2021, 09:01:07 PM »

After reading my updated running account on the day of surgery, do you think that I will be hospitalized like the first surgery. There will be running account records for every day of the whole process. The fact is that I didn’t do this, because on the first day after the operation, my mood was bad. The outer thigh hurts when you move, just like your body is stiff when you keep the Acura movement for a few hours. "That kind of feeling, I don't know if you can understand it?

[First day after surgery]
At 5:00 am on December 17th, the nurse came to draw blood, measure blood pressure, temperature, and ECG.
(Blood was drawn at 5 am every day I was hospitalized)

10;50 The doctor came to see me and told me that he would remove the urine bag, and then walk for a while (the rehabilitator came before, and I proposed to remove the urine bag before trying to walk) and then I told the doctor that I hope he will be in my I added some glucose to the infusion, because the hospital’s food was too much to eat, the doctor agreed.

After a while, the nurse came to remove the urine bag, and there was a lot of pain.

This is breakfast. I ate less than half of the horn-shaped bread and didn't touch the rest. I drank a cup of protein drink that came with me.

This is lunch. There are fish and shrimp in the staple food. When I opened the lid, I felt nauseous when I smelled it. I ate the pear during this meal and didn't move anything else. I ate half a bottle of sweet porridge that I brought and opened.

4:05 pm The rehabilitation teacher came. I sat up and sat on the side of the bed with his help. With such a simple operation, I cried, screamed, failed to stand up, and then suffered another pain. Under the wailing call, the rehabilitation practitioner helped me to lie down again.

It's really painful, it hurts when I move... Since I didn't stand up, my mood is not very good!

Throughout the afternoon and evening, I was motionless like a corpse lying down. My heart was very tormented, and I regretted the double stage!

At 11:00 at night, I had a special breakdown, and sent a video chat invitation to my husband (5:00 am China time)
My emotions were completely broken down, crying, my husband immediately decided to put down everything and come to accompany me, saying that I am the most important, let me calm down, he will be fine when he comes, and insist on persisting.
At 11:30, I sent a WhatsApp message to Dr. G to explain the situation (I received the invitation letter from my husband from the team the next day)
The current passport renewal has been submitted for entry and exit. You will be able to get the updated passport in about two days. If you apply for a visa, you will come to Greece. At present, I see that the earliest direct flight is on January 8, so as long as After the visa comes, he will make a connecting flight.

[The day after the operation] December 18, 2021
At about one in the morning, the nurse discovered that I was crying in the ward with my husband in the video. The nurse called the doctor on duty. I told the doctor that I couldn’t fall asleep anyhow, and I had serious emotional problems. I hope to give me a stable shot. To sleep, the doctor gave me a sleeping pill and a little liquid medicine (drinking sleeping medicine)

I don’t know how long it took to finally fall asleep, and woke up before 3 in the morning.

Then I started to video with my husband again. My husband was already preparing materials for various classes. He was really the best man.

At 5 o'clock in the morning, the nurse came again to draw blood and perform various tests.

After that, I didn’t record the current account in my mobile phone. On the 18th, I basically spent the whole day communicating with my husband about visa-related videos and texts.
Still in pain, still unable to stand up, and collapsed in pain when he moved his leg! This day is Saturday, and I have been making videos with my husband one after another.
I was hospitalized for this operation and could sleep at most 2 hours every night, which was very painful.

[The third day after the operation] Discharge day December 19, 2021
Today, with the help of a physical therapist, I can stand. On the one hand, I am weak because of too little food, and on the other hand, the position of the needle in my left hand makes me unable to support it.

When I was discharged from the hospital at noon, my driver put his hand under my armpit as usual, and he held me up and put me in the position of the co-pilot. He just lifted up a little bit, and I screamed in pain. He quickly stopped putting me. Back to the wheelchair, the staff from the two hospitals finally put me in the co-pilot. When I returned to the hotel, my hotel butler and the driver both took me on the electric wheels, following the methods of the hospital staff. .

When I returned to the hotel, I was tossed and awake all night...

On December 20, 2021, I can easily move from the bed to the electric wheelchair today. The hotel butler helped me make an appointment to wash my hair, accompanied me to the barber shop to wash my hair, and ate in the hotel for two days. With meals, my body has strengthened and my condition is much better.

I received an email from the hospital. On the 21st, I will resume going to the rehabilitation center tomorrow. On the 22nd, my thighs will be extended, 4 times a day, once 0.25 mm.

After this operation, I coughed from time to time (I didn't have a cold). It was a terrible one, my face was flushed, tears burst out, and I always felt something in my throat. I only started to feel better today.
I hope you too.

c

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2021, 12:51:09 AM »

保持坚强,我能感觉到痛苦可能远大于生孩子,不过还是你现在已经没什么事情了,期待你完成延长那天,加油,小巨人

SuchLL

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2021, 03:08:06 AM »

哈哈你这个对比很有意思,我虽然不知道生小孩的痛苦,但作为做过两次增高手术的人,我猜测还是生小孩会更痛一些。手术后即使不舒服我也能够坚持吃饭,也可以用oxy这样的强效止痛药,但肚子疼的时候感觉什么都没办法坚持做下去,肚子里有宝宝的时候也没办法强效用药

Lucky star

« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2021, 11:53:02 AM »

This is a wonderful diary.

Why did you choose precice nails instead of guichet nails? Did not the doctor convince that it's weight bearing? Did you have to convince the doctor to let you use precice nails?
I mentioned the reason above. :)
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2021, 12:08:56 PM »

:)谢谢
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2021, 12:27:39 PM »

Today is the first time I went to the rehabilitation center after the second operation. After PT, the whole leg feels much easier.

Before I went, I had been worried about walking on an anti-gravity treadmill, because I am not so strong when I jump on a walker. What makes me happy is that the physiotherapist told me that I will only start using the anti-gravity treadmill next week, which is great.

Before the second surgery (femur), I had been doing PT very well without pain, so when my friends next to me made various painful noises during PT, I was still wondering why it hurts so much?

Today, when I was PT, I made groans from time to time. Although I didn't feel painful and exaggerated, I also understood why my friends called PT so painful!

I don't need help, I can move from the wheelchair to the physiotherapy bed.

The physiotherapist told me that I was in the best condition after the dual segment she had seen.
I hope you too.

canterk

« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2021, 04:04:00 PM »

Then I was anesthetized. When I was conscious, I was in the observation room. I saw it was 8:15 in the evening, and when I returned to the ward, it was 8:50.

9:15 The nurse comes to measure blood pressure and test ECG.

9:25 Dr. G just came here and checked my thighs and calves. He touched various parts of my legs and asked me if I felt any sense. I could feel the doctor's touch in every part of my leg. Everything is normal. There was no pain. The doctor explained that he would come to see me again in the morning and told me that I don’t need to extend my calf today, and let me decide to restore the calf extension 3 times a day tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Is it 8:50 evening too? Did you sleep for over 24 hr?
by the way congrats you finished your 2nd operation without issue :)

world

• Visitor
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2021, 09:18:32 AM »

I mentioned the reason above. :)

I searched but couldnt find it. can you copy paste the response?

Lucky star

« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2021, 06:52:05 PM »

When I go to bed at night, I straighten my legs and have pillows under my legs, but I often wake up with my legs curled up. Today, I want to ask the physical therapist if I can wear the shoes for sleeping. Before I asked, the physical therapist brought a blue bag and said it was for me, just the gray + white shoes in the photo. I showed the photos of the shoes I bought in my phone to the physical therapist, and they said that I bought this pair of shoes with more functions.
Put it on tonight to see if you can sleep better!

Christmas gifts for friends🎁

Christmas I received🎁

I wish you all a Merry Christmas in advance🎄.
I hope you too.

Lucky star

« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2021, 06:57:12 PM »

Is it 8:50 evening too? Did you sleep for over 24 hr?
by the way congrats you finished your 2nd operation without issue :)

The Google translation is wrong, I just stayed in the observation room for more than half an hour before being pushed back to the ward, and did not sleep for 24 hours!

And it was written on my second operation that I didn't sleep more than 2 hours a night, so it caused a very emotional breakdown!
I hope you too.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up