Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Sarbjit Singh (Singapore)  (Read 3399 times)

Jake24

Dr Sarbjit Singh (Singapore)
« on: November 26, 2021, 06:52:27 PM »

Does anyone know anything about him? I have seen his biography and he seems pretty reputable, and there are a few diaries about him, and singapore is a very strict country in terms of health, however there are some mixed reviews on him. Really interested as Iam a Singaporean and would really like to do the surgery in Singapore

Jake24

Dr Sarb (Singapore)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 08:02:19 PM »

Recently came across this article.  https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/QredVfNFc8yqMVIc5u5Q3g
(translate page to english if ur unable to read)

thoughts? Iam from Singapore and i really want this surgery but articles like this make me so scared. Is Dr Sarb reliable?

zaozari

Re: Dr Sarb (Singapore)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 08:20:21 PM »

This is not pleasant. Singapore is not a 3rd World country at all!
Let's "hope" the girl and the newspaper are a bit "sensacionalists" and the doctor is not neither skilled nor experienced or serious.
But the issue is also that this is all possible....
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 08:54:03 PM by zaozari »

Jake24

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 09:07:00 PM »

This is not pleasant. Singapore is not a 3rd World country at all!
Let's "hope" the girl and the newspaper are a bit "sensacionalists" and the doctor is not neither skilled nor experienced or serious.
But the issue is also that this is all possible....
They added pictures too, What do u think?!?

zaozari

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 09:24:09 PM »

In one of the pictures it seems an infection with possible allergy or skin secondary disease very badly managed. Responsibility may be shared between doctor and patient (?). In another one cicatrization isn't achieved yet. It may be a physiological problem, it's described as oneof the possible complications of LL.
I don't know how to interpret the other photos but still, don't see any problem in the Rx.
There are people here with some practice interpreting Rx and if Dr.Assayag could comment it would be great.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2022, 09:40:30 PM »

She claimed she could not walk after 1 month or something I believe but she had precice 2 for sure so that s ofc not possible to do in this amount of time .
The infection looks bad and this doctor have ppl complaining also in this forum with misalignments in almost every one .
Just fly to S Korea and go to dr.Lee and stay safe

zaozari

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2022, 10:12:47 PM »

If he is the same as Sarbjit Singh at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, if with so many misalignements related in the forum and looking at his CV, this is really scaring.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2022, 11:08:27 PM »

If he is the same as Sarbjit Singh at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, if with so many misalignements related in the forum and looking at his CV, this is really scaring.
I realized that all CVs are crazy basicly ..also giotikas s ones and he had misalignments, one death , bad hospital care etc  in like..what , 1 year?
Monegal itself has not a stupid CV and it's bad.
Dr.M has a crap CV and it proved really good outcomes even tho his marketing it's what never put him in my list .
I would stick to patients experiences more then CVs because they proved to be no really useful

Jake24

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 02:51:34 AM »

I realized that all CVs are crazy basicly ..also giotikas s ones and he had misalignments, one death , bad hospital care etc  in like..what , 1 year?
Monegal itself has not a stupid CV and it's bad.
Dr.M has a crap CV and it proved really good outcomes even tho his marketing it's what never put him in my list .
I would stick to patients experiences more then CVs because they proved to be no really useful
Why is his CV crazy? also i emailed him and got a response i’ll show later

Jake24

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 03:07:30 AM »

She claimed she could not walk after 1 month or something I believe but she had precice 2 for sure so that s ofc not possible to do in this amount of time .
The infection looks bad and this doctor have ppl complaining also in this forum with misalignments in almost every one .
Just fly to S Korea and go to dr.Lee and stay safe
[/quote]
https://gyazo.com/6f2d437b9e9ef2c237d1bdaf1e929c1a , this was his reply. He said she used fitbone and the infection picture is fake. What do you think?

Patient Picture Dr Sarb provided : https://gyazo.com/a1211b9168e309596eddc171404d7096

Bagga

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2022, 03:18:00 AM »

Hi All

I have consulted this doctor.
FitBone is internal method, non weight bearing and the technology is old. Dr. Sarbjit did highlight the issues of FitBone.
He would prefer you to Precice2.2 less mechanism failure but again there is always risk in LL Surgery.

My General impression of this Doc - he is helpful but may not be experienced as compared to Dr. Pailey or Dr. Lee.
If you have money and time, go to the USA or Korea to do it . The total cost is not far from Singapore cost.

If you want weight bearing nail, go to Gnail under Dr. Giotiokas.

Jake24

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2022, 03:34:54 AM »

Hi All

I have consulted this doctor.
FitBone is internal method, non weight bearing and the technology is old. Dr. Sarbjit did highlight the issues of FitBone.
He would prefer you to Precice2.2 less mechanism failure but again there is always risk in LL Surgery.

My General impression of this Doc - he is helpful but may not be experienced as compared to Dr. Pailey or Dr. Lee.
If you have money and time, go to the USA or Korea to do it . The total cost is not far from Singapore cost.

If you want weight bearing nail, go to Gnail under Dr. Giotiokas.
what do u think about him? are u singaporean also? im from singapore and i want this surgery done but im not looking to travel just to do this surgery

Chua7941

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2022, 02:03:41 PM »

https://gyazo.com/6f2d437b9e9ef2c237d1bdaf1e929c1a , this was his reply. He said she used fitbone and the infection picture is fake. What do you think?

Patient Picture Dr Sarb provided : https://gyazo.com/a1211b9168e309596eddc171404d7096

Hi I’m the manager in charge of precice in Singapore.

1) this patient, indeed used fitbone, reason being precice were not available  in Singapore due to recall issue because of stryde. Which we are still not allowed to use.

2) this indeed is her standing picture. Why I know is because her friend who was implanted with precice, is staying with her in the same hote room which I visited them before. And by the way, her friend is doing well.

3) I’m a experienced OR nurse, in this field for about 18 years. All I can comment is that the fitbone girl’s nail was implanted properly, reasonably. The issue actually arises from the implant failure.

4) lastly, I don’t work for Dr Singh. I just felt the need to comment fairly on this matter.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2022, 03:55:51 PM »

1) this patient, indeed used fitbone, reason being precice were not available  in Singapore due to recall issue because of stryde. Which we are still not allowed to use.

2) this indeed is her standing picture. Why I know is because her friend who was implanted with precice, is staying with her in the same hote room which I visited them before. And by the way, her friend is doing well.

3) I’m a experienced OR nurse, in this field for about 18 years. All I can comment is that the fitbone girl’s nail was implanted properly, reasonably. The issue actually arises from the implant failure.

4) lastly, I don’t work for Dr Singh. I just felt the need to comment fairly on this matter.
Thank you very much .
Since u care this much about defending him n his work  ,maybe clear out how he misaligned bones on most patients who wrote in this forum n got the surgery with him since u did not mentioned that in your brilliant explanation and misalignments are entirely surgically skilled related .

zaozari

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2022, 07:10:15 PM »

If your are a manager, what gives you the right of violating the patient's privacy and medical secret? How do you know the implant was properly done or not if you "don't" even work for this doctor? One cannot argue anymore that the case is anonimous, there is already too much public information here and out about her. Only her is entitled to disclose information. If it's misinformation or defamation the doctor (and not you) should say just that, not anything else publicly and then go to court or make an agreement with the person involved.

Chua7941

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2022, 11:15:40 PM »

If your are a manager, what gives you the right of violating the patient's privacy and medical secret? How do you know the implant was properly done or not if you "don't" even work for this doctor? One cannot argue anymore that the case is anonimous, there is already too much public information here and out about her. Only her is entitled to disclose information. If it's misinformation or defamation the doctor (and not you) should say just that, not anything else publicly and then go to court or make an agreement with the person involved.

Maybe u like to clarify which part of my statement violate any privacy issue? And I was shown by the patient herself. That’s all. Let’s not to deviate. Privacy is violated, when u  can identify the patient when I literally share infos like name n ID.

Again, I want to emphasize is that, if any patient think he or she got a case against the doctor, one could just go n engage a lawyer to fight the case. I’m also curious how this is going to play out

Jake24

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2022, 12:48:18 PM »

Her friend has precice? but u said precice is not available so how did her friend who’s living with her get precice, also Dr Sarb said the skin infection was faked is that true? since you visited her how was she? Is she still in a lot of pain like the article stated?

Masteryourlife

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2022, 02:14:43 PM »

Maybe u like to clarify which part of my statement violate any privacy issue? And I was shown by the patient herself. That’s all. Let’s not to deviate. Privacy is violated, when u  can identify the patient when I literally share infos like name n ID.

Again, I want to emphasize is that, if any patient think he or she got a case against the doctor, one could just go n engage a lawyer to fight the case. I’m also curious how this is going to play out
"Thank you very much .
Since u care this much about defending him n his work  ,maybe clear out how he misaligned bones on most patients who wrote in this forum n got the surgery with him since u did not mentioned that in your brilliant explanation and misalignments are entirely surgically skilled related" .

Maybe u forgot to answear but as I stated before , xrays on this forum showed misalignments on this doctor patients .
Can you clarify that too since you answering to everything but this ?!

When a doctor is not good , best would be to shut up at least n not to come here n blame patients because he is not a good CLL doctor with few cases and almost all of them had some kind of complaints.

zaozari

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2022, 06:47:56 PM »

Please be honest. Formal ID and name are not the only way to disclose identity. All public information now circulating for which you are contributing, will easily identify her in closest circles of other patients, clerical staff, friends, neighbours, etc. and then spread.
Plus, why are you really doing this? If you have a case to defend the doctor and he is at no fault, just disclose your interest and explain briefly the problem using simple technical impersonal language without refering anyone else (besides you and the doctor).

Chua7941

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2022, 09:13:15 AM »

Her friend has precice? but u said precice is not available so how did her friend who’s living with her get precice, also Dr Sarb said the skin infection was faked is that true? since you visited her how was she? Is she still in a lot of pain like the article stated?

Precice came back on end of November. Regarding that skin infection issue, I didn’t see her wound so I can’t comment more. Limb lengthening is a major surgery, with the bone being broken and being distracted, and also, not forgetting the nerves and muscle are being pulled literally. Im pretty sure u will still feel pain. Also everyone’s pain threshold is different.

Chua7941

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2022, 09:22:43 AM »

"Thank you very much .
Since u care this much about defending him n his work  ,maybe clear out how he misaligned bones on most patients who wrote in this forum n got the surgery with him since u did not mentioned that in your brilliant explanation and misalignments are entirely surgically skilled related" .

Maybe u forgot to answear but as I stated before , xrays on this forum showed misalignments on this doctor patients .
Can you clarify that too since you answering to everything but this ?!

When a doctor is not good , best would be to shut up at least n not to come here n blame patients because he is not a good CLL doctor with few cases and almost all of them had some kind of complaints.

I’m starting to think that u suspect I’m someone sent by Dr Sarbjit. But anyway, I can only comment, in general terms, for this case only. And  I feel it’s pretty aligned. I can only say the fitbone rep agreed with me on this. Maybe someone can post some of the X-ray pics here to have a meaningful discussion.

Further more, I’m just commenting from implant rep point of view.

Chua7941

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2022, 09:31:53 AM »

Please be honest. Formal ID and name are not the only way to disclose identity. All public information now circulating for which you are contributing, will easily identify her in closest circles of other patients, clerical staff, friends, neighbours, etc. and then spread.
Plus, why are you really doing this? If you have a case to defend the doctor and he is at no fault, just disclose your interest and explain briefly the problem using simple technical impersonal language without refering anyone else (besides you and the doctor).

Thanks for the advice. I’m going through my post again. I’m pretty sure what I wrote.
U want me to explain in simple terms, I can. The simple reason is implant failure.

Chua7941

• Visitor
Re: Dr Sarbjit Singh (Singapore)
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2022, 09:41:06 AM »

Anyway my main aim to comment is to look at this case from a wider angle. If patient do think a doctor really f up his or her case, you should just get lawyer to sue the   out of him, rather than contacting media and stuff. I meant, this can be a slandering case, if things turned ugly.

I’m on good talking terms with both. So guys, there’s no need to point your guns on me. I’m hoping for this case to resolve amicably.

Jake24

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2022, 10:20:06 AM »

Anyway my main aim to comment is to look at this case from a wider angle. If patient do think a doctor really f up his or her case, you should just get lawyer to sue the   out of him, rather than contacting media and stuff. I meant, this can be a slandering case, if things turned ugly.

I’m on good talking terms with both. So guys, there’s no need to point your guns on me. I’m hoping for this case to resolve amicably.
how come all your posts on this forum are just defending Dr Sarb? even from years ago. u dont use this forum at all but just to defend Dr Sarb?

Masteryourlife

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2022, 01:09:10 PM »

how come all your posts on this forum are just defending Dr Sarb? even from years ago. u dont use this forum at all but just to defend Dr Sarb?
Its literally him or someone who works with him .
He is a bad doctor for CLL , PERIOD .

zaozari

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2022, 07:46:29 PM »

I don't understand this non ethical and bad marketing tactics.
Why doesn't him, or "her"/her or they, don't just assume identities or disclaim interests, as Dr. Guichet did,  reveal the limited generic information they can, announce going to the court and then just go (or make an agreement with the patient)?

Chua7941

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2022, 12:48:38 AM »

Because I’m not who need my limbs to be lengthened, so there’s no need me to search for limb lengthening related issues. I’m literally got recommended to come in n have a look, due to my work.

marathonrunner

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2022, 10:39:10 PM »

I'm one of the patients who did lengthening with Sarbit Singh. You can search my previous posts, its all on there. My advice is to go elsewhere but if you don't want to fly, up to you. Take your chances and cross your fingers.

Jake24

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2022, 03:15:03 AM »

I'm one of the patients who did lengthening with Sarbit Singh. You can search my previous posts, its all on there. My advice is to go elsewhere but if you don't want to fly, up to you. Take your chances and cross your fingers.
tbh your situation is quite rare, not many other people who go to dr sarb suffered same as u from what ive been reading

LifeMastery

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2022, 11:40:42 AM »

tbh your situation is quite rare, not many other people who go to dr sarb suffered same as u from what ive been reading

Let us say you have heard about 5 cases. 4 good. 1 bad (as from above poster). So known success rate is 20%? Is that OK with you?

Bagga

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2022, 04:43:13 PM »

Let us say you have heard about 5 cases. 4 good. 1 bad (as from above poster). So known success rate is 20%? Is that OK with you?

Jake24 - you should go and consult Dr.Sarbjit and then make your own judgment.
WE are not doctor here so whatever feedback is based on our experiences, emotion and situation.
You should also consult other doctors from overseas to make a comparison.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up