Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: About the "Friendzone"  (Read 27136 times)

Wannabegiant

Re: About the "Friendzone"
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 06:50:28 PM »

Okay man I didn't mean anything by it I'm sure you'll do even better with the chicks now that you're taller. Are you recovering well, when do you get the frames off?

Haha sorry for my wall of text, i didnt get offended but i always want to give the complete picture when discussing topics important to me, especially since i rarely talk about this in real life, i dont have those kind of friends that like to analyse girls that much.

Well yeah definitely, because with the height gain i finally feel like it is worth it to improve my other areas, so overall i will look like a very different person.

I tried walking outside yesterday and noticed huge improvements (i walk outdoors ca once a week for the last 2 months) and at this point i can walk and look almost normal even outside without aid. My frames will most likely be removed within 2 weeks from now, i will do another x-ray on monday to see if my left leg is healed, my right leg was done over a month ago.

G-Man

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2014, 11:24:41 PM »

You are obsessed with this 1 biatch that you put on a pedestal and is constantly on your mind.  Probably cuz you're still in frames and you only have her to think of.

As soon as you'll get a new gf, you'll mostly forget about the "ex", works every time!

Wannabegiant

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2014, 12:23:52 AM »

You are obsessed with this 1 biatch that you put on a pedestal and is constantly on your mind.  Probably cuz you're still in frames and you only have her to think of.

As soon as you'll get a new gf, you'll mostly forget about the "ex", works every time!

Hey i assure you i never put her on a pedestal (well i really really liked her but i didnt make it nearly as obvious to her, i just told her that i like her and flirted a bit, i never treated her like she was better than me)

But youre right, the main reason she is on my mind is the fact that i have the frames on and cant meet new girls, also i kind of didnt want to finish it with her back then because i always wanted to meet her again after i was taller, but it took so long to do this that it might be to late and there is no point anymore.

G-Man

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 03:38:24 AM »

I hear you, you wanna stick it to her, normal.  Its a battle in the back of your head that you have to win, self-accomplishment.  But as soon as you'll be dating other chix, that challenge won't seem as important anymore.

If you ever pick her up let us know, a good comeback is always fun!  ;)

Wannabegiant

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 10:58:33 AM »

I hear you, you wanna stick it to her, normal.  Its a battle in the back of your head that you have to win, self-accomplishment.  But as soon as you'll be dating other chix, that challenge won't seem as important anymore.

If you ever pick her up let us know, a good comeback is always fun!  ;)

Thank you man, thats exactly it, and in my mind the only thing i have to do to "win" is to become similarly popular to her (which will be worth more since im a guy) and gain muscle and dress good. Because those things where the only advantages she had over me. Im sure she will feel bad and maybe regret as well if she sees me like that.

I think LL taking so ridiculously long to complete destroyed my chances of ever getting with her, unless i run into her some years from now. But currently she probably thinks of me as a bitter douche who ditched her as some sort of revenge, even though i didnt really ever say anything insulting to her.  I think at some point back then she wanted me, but height and LL held me back.

Im sure i will see her eventually, but i have no idea how she will react. I probably post it here because that will probably work as some sort of conclusion for me.

Moubgf

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 04:08:50 PM »

Thank you man, thats exactly it, and in my mind the only thing i have to do to "win" is to become similarly popular to her (which will be worth more since im a guy) and gain muscle and dress good. Because those things where the only advantages she had over me. Im sure she will feel bad and maybe regret as well if she sees me like that.

I think LL taking so ridiculously long to complete destroyed my chances of ever getting with her, unless i run into her some years from now. But currently she probably thinks of me as a bitter douche who ditched her as some sort of revenge, even though i didnt really ever say anything insulting to her.  I think at some point back then she wanted me, but height and LL held me back.

Im sure i will see her eventually, but i have no idea how she will react. I probably post it here because that will probably work as some sort of conclusion for me.

I like how you think her cuca dont smell like rotten fish just like every other girl out there, or that she looks like a male without make up on. You are putting her on a pedistal when she is NO different than other girls AT ALL.

Well nothing i say will change your mind you will find out yourself if you get this Queen of glory...shm

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 04:57:54 PM »

that sounds really nasty when you say it like that slim tim LOL :) :)

Wannabegiant

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 05:06:36 PM »

I like how you think her cuca dont smell like rotten fish just like every other girl out there, or that she looks like a male without make up on. You are putting her on a pedistal when she is NO different than other girls AT ALL.

Well nothing i say will change your mind you will find out yourself if you get this Queen of glory...shm

I dont really get your point here, im not actually trying to get her, i just want it to be obvious to her that she made a mistake, then if i run into her il see how her attitude is and after that i can finish this.

Im sure its much easier for her to get over the fact that i ditcher her now when it seems like i am doing nothing with my life on social media, while she is studying abroads.. while for me its very hard to think about something else when i cant really do anything right now.

G-Man

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2014, 12:23:19 AM »

i cant really do anything right now.

You are consolidating now, this alone, is quite a feat!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2014, 12:53:08 AM »

So in my lonely days during the consolidation period i have had way to much time to think about things, mostly depressing things to be honest, all my friends and other young people are out and having fun while i will spend majority of this summer in my house in isolation. Fortunately there have been a lot of rainy and gray days so far this summer.

Anyway one thing i came to realize that is a big deal in my life right now, is that no matter how much you like a girl or enjoy being with her, you should never accept the friendzone if you get there..

First of all she expects you to accept her terms while she refused your terms, and when you get down to it, regardless of what explanations or sugar coating they might say to make you want to be friends, she still thinks she is better than you, and too good for you. I personally would never want to hang out with someone who made it obvious that they think less of you.

I was debating wheter i was gonna get in touch with a girl i mentioned before who not only friendzoned me, but constantly made it very obvious that she thought she was "above" me. She got a bit humbled after i ditched her and she tried to get me back, and while i really wanted to see her in person with my new height, this thing simply takes way to long to get done so at this point i just hope i will run into her some day, just so i can put her down a notch.

So i guess id like to know if some of you guys still hang out as friends with girls who you liked but didnt want you? if you do, how does it feel? (im talking from a guys perspective but i realize that girls probably get friendzoned to once in a while)

Nope, fk them. I occasionally hang out with a girl who rejected me about five years ago, but not very often.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Disobedient

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2015, 01:17:48 AM »

what if someone will friendzone you not because the fact the you were short, but for the fact that you had LL?
I was rolling this question in my mind today, anyone has experience thing like that?
I've just told the guy that "we" plan to date about LL today, and frankly I didn't feel relief after that  all I felt that I'm so exposed ..

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2015, 01:40:18 AM »

what if someone will friendzone you not because the fact the you were short, but for the fact that you had LL?

I would cringe because these are the same type of people that demand us to be tall in the first place, society is very messed up so there's gonna be people that do that but nobody has to know you did this to you, people deserve to be lied to (at least the superficial ones not the good ones).

5.7to5.9

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2015, 09:23:31 AM »

When I was at university 10 years back I was lucky enough to friendzone quiet a few. I am from India and at my height of 5.7 I was no.4 short guy of 14 guys and taller than all the 36 girls in my class( class of 50 ). All the taller guys were around 5.8 or 5.9 range and only one was 6 feet. Inspite of being short I was popular in my class due to my eccentric personality. Now after ten years I feel more short as the current generation in India is taller.

Now when it comes to friendzone I was physically attracted  to them as were they but didn't only proceed openly but would have in private, as I used to feel to have higher status. By the time I got chance I was stuck with my girlfriend  :). So the point is even though you are friendzoned I believe their must be some attraction from her towards you. Now with your increased height and confident personality approach her once again and try and make some aggressive move  ;)(what ever feels comfortable to you). You might turn lucky if not atleast you will get rid of this guilty feeling of being in friendzone.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2015, 10:35:27 AM »

I am from India and at my height of 5.7

Inspite of being short I was popular in my class due to my eccentric personality.

Average heights of Indian men and women are 5 ft 5 in (165 cm) and 5 ft (152 cm) respectively. This information is based on a 2006 study by National Institute of Nutrition (Indian Council of Medical Research).

166.3 cm (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in) for 20 year olds.
164.7 cm (5 ft 5 in) for 20-49 year olds
161.2 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in) for 17+ rural

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

its all in your head.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

5.7to5.9

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2015, 11:10:47 AM »

Funny thing is somehow I missed participating in survey and nobody I new of in my 33 years of age. But height varies hugely  in India between villages and cities. In village I might be 50 percentile but in city where I live I might be not even 15 percentile. This constant comparison when I go outside is killing me hence want to get LL done. Now 2015 and 10 years latter from whatever and where ever survey wiki got from, the current generation is really tall and I feel short for my height and just 4cm is enough for me feel normal

Overdozer

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2015, 11:37:07 AM »

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630164/table/T1/

I really doubt 5'7 is considered short in India.

Btw, generations don't grow instantly by 5 cm over the previous generation. It's usually 1 cm max, IF a secular trend exists. You can see on the table that men in Delphi (capital of India) grow -0.05 cm per decade. So the average height is actually decreasing.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

5.7to5.9

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2015, 12:26:25 PM »

I can beyond any doubt say that the information provided is not credible. I never said a growth of 5 cm in between generation. But the growth chart is not linear. Probably after a certain height like in western countries it might increase by only 1cm. But if your initial height is short there is chance of increase by 5cm. For example all the friends I know are taller than their parents by at least 2 inches. My friends who is a professor 33 as me says all his students are taller than him and he has to be careful with them in a funny way and he is 5.8. My mom and dad are 5.3 both, my elder sister is 5.5 and me 5.7. Can you believe a lot of my friends and others asked me if my sister is taller than me :(. My sister herself commented few times that I am short, not that she is mean but she is concerned and wanted more of me. Girls generally look taller than their height. The current generation girls are taller I almost certainly see quiet a  few girls daily taller than me without heels and they look perfectly normal not like what people on this forum say as weird or something . This really hurts my ego even though I am happily married to my lovely wife who is 5.2

Moubgf

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2015, 01:32:44 PM »

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630164/table/T1/

I really doubt 5'7 is considered short in India.

Btw, generations don't grow instantly by 5 cm over the previous generation. It's usually 1 cm max, IF a secular trend exists. You can see on the table that men in Delphi (capital of India) grow -0.05 cm per decade. So the average height is actually decreasing.

5'7 is objectively short. So ofcourse he is gonna be short and recieve short treatment.

Overdozer

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2015, 02:03:43 PM »

5'7 is objectively short. So ofcourse he is gonna be short and recieve short treatment.
Derp. You know height differs from population to population, right? 178 may be short in Netherlands, but it's tall in asian countries. I don't have to be saying that.

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Moubgf

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2015, 02:07:11 PM »

Derp. You know height differs from population to population, right? 178 may be short in Netherlands, but it's tall in asian countries. I don't have to be saying that.

nopp. 5'7 is short no matter where you are. 5'9 is the cutoff.

Overdozer

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2015, 02:13:29 PM »

The amount of sheer stupidity thrown at me makes me want to abandon this place.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2015, 09:03:31 PM »

Lol I know, right?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ItsMyLife

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2015, 09:04:45 PM »

Lol I know, right?

You are one of the few intelligent voices here. The search for intelligence continues..

ItsMyLife

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2015, 09:07:55 PM »

Don't worry. Some of them are on drugs or have mental issues. I just treat it with a pinch of salt.

w1988

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2015, 09:46:20 PM »

And the only reason i didnt dress impressively and work on my physique was because of my lack of height.

That sounds like an excuse, and if you posted that on any non-LL forum everyone would say it as well. Congrats on your new height, now you have no excuses  :)
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2015, 01:44:18 AM »

Asian is a minority where I live but their heights are about 5'8" max 5'10" this is the average of Chinese people I see on Chinese restaurants.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2015, 04:23:39 AM »

Asian is a minority where I live but their heights are about 5'8" max 5'10" this is the average of Chinese people I see on Chinese restaurants.

Where do you live? Yes you're right, most are about that height. there are a few 5'11 and 6' also. maybe 6'1 is getting common too. In Singapore.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »

Where do you live? Yes you're right, most are about that height. there are a few 5'11 and 6' also. maybe 6'1 is getting common too. In Singapore.

the average Singaporean height is like 5'7 for the 18-25 range.

Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2015, 04:58:15 AM »

I live in P.R. which is in the Caribbean. Because of the low encounter rate you will rarely see an Asian below average. An another oddity in here is many people who remove an inch from their height.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2015, 08:46:05 AM »

the average Singaporean height is like 5'7 for the 18-25 range.

yes dude, that's the average, based on  what I gather even from dating apps (took like 50 guys and averaged.. the height? 172 cm. that's constant for 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 year olds

Trouble is..... there are so many Singaporean who are 178cm it has become so damn common! 175 cm as well. 180 cm is also getting common, though not as common as 178. 183 cm +, yeah you can see them if you walk a few minutes in the university.

me and my friend's theory? the shorties are pulling the average down. ie, you get a lot of 175- 183 guys nowadays, but there are many 160-170 cm guys. And I think its true.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2015, 10:51:55 AM »

that is why we have percentiles.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up