Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: About the "Friendzone"  (Read 27141 times)

ForcedPuberty

Re: About the "Friendzone"
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2015, 10:51:55 AM »

that is why we have percentiles.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »

You are one of the few intelligent voices here. The search for intelligence continues..

perhaps there is no intelligence here, just relative stupidity. perhaps in the land of the blind the 1 eyed man is king. :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2015, 02:02:22 PM »

The friendzone doesn't exist, it's just the individual not willing to have sex with the other person unless if something changes.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2015, 05:26:23 PM »

The friendzone doesn't exist, it's just the individual not willing to have sex with the other person unless if something changes.

Yep, that is essentially just what the friendzone is; I prefer the term unrequited love.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2015, 06:36:52 PM »

step 1: cry

step 2: get LL surgery

step 3: place every single girl in the friend zone

step 4: evil laugh  :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2015, 07:04:17 PM »

There doesn't have to be sex involved to get friendzoned it simply happens when you confess your love and they tell you that we can only be friends and you happen to be dumb enough to submit to her slavery.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2015, 07:06:05 PM »

There doesn't have to be sex involved to get friendzoned it simply happens when you confess your love and they tell you that we can only be friends and you happen to be dumb enough to submit to her slavery.
'

what if you do not love her?

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2015, 07:10:47 PM »

'

what if you do not love her?

I can't imagine a man in that position, the chances are so low that if they friendzone them then it means that woman must have been really ugly or being a drug addict.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2015, 07:12:09 PM »

I can't imagine a man in that position, the chances are so low that if they friendzone them then it means that woman must have been really ugly or being a drug addict.

that's nonsense. I know many girls who are pretty and we don't love each other. well maybe she loves me abit. we just treat each other as good friends with some intimate moments (for some of them)

they are pretty but the thing is that firstly I am attached and secondly I don't want extra emotional baggage. so I friend-zoned them and they friend-zoned me...?

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2015, 07:23:27 PM »

that's nonsense. I know many girls who are pretty and we don't love each other. well maybe she loves me abit. we just treat each other as good friends with some intimate moments (for some of them)

they are pretty but the thing is that firstly I am attached and secondly I don't want extra emotional baggage. so I friend-zoned them and they friend-zoned me...?

There is no mutal friend-zoning.

Emotional baggage is not worse than being lonely and having no purpose.

At least you know some girls though, where I live people are not as social so even having them in Facebook means you will never get a message unless you send one first, you might be ignored either way.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2015, 09:44:27 PM »

step 1: cry

step 2: get LL surgery

step 3: place every single girl in the friend zone

step 4: evil laugh  :)

lol
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ItsMyLife

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2015, 03:35:50 AM »

There is no mutal friend-zoning.

Emotional baggage is not worse than being lonely and having no purpose.

At least you know some girls though, where I live people are not as social so even having them in Facebook means you will never get a message unless you send one first, you might be ignored either way.

so its not called friend-zone but platonic ffriendship then

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2015, 04:14:10 AM »

so its not called friend-zone but platonic ffriendship then

Yes that's a good way to put it.

5.7to5.9

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2015, 04:31:08 AM »

This I do not agree. I had friendzoned few girls in my college days. They used to write assignments for me, carry my books for me etc..man those were the days :D. Those girls were pretty and I was physically attracted to them and so were they, but only that I wanted a more better looking girl. Latter I got stuck with my girlfriend who was better looking than them. I always fancied those girls and even today I feel my college life was limited to one girl was a shame.

But I believe there is no mutual friendzone, those girls I refused never talked to me nicely latter (I was still trying my chances secretly from my girlfriend ;D). All the girls latter got their own boyfrinds

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2015, 04:34:57 AM »

All the girls latter got their own boyfrinds

Women can summon men with the snapping of a finger so it's no surprise they eventually found boyfriends.

Moose

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »

There's a simple thing : u want something go get it, u don't want it don't go for it, its even more successful when u are mysterious

Exactly. Which is why i firmly believe all men should delete all forms of social media (maybe an exception like snapchat  ;) ). Do guys honestly think they are more attractive showing they have nothing better to do than to post some random bull  post on what  they did that day on social media? You have your entire life on there like a fixed rubix cube and it makes it very god damn boring for the girl. You should always be to busy to waste even a second on trying to get others opinions on your specific life event if you do you do that in real life. Not through the internet. Social media is the least social thing you can do.
Mod Note: Currently Banned for violating rules
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up