Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quadrilateral Lengthening by 8cm femurs+ 8.5cm tibias with parents  (Read 1620 times)

DownLand

• Visitor

Autobiography:
Hi, I am a newcomer and I did LL with my own parents after I told them I wanna do quadrilateral lengthening.
Notwithstanding being spanked badly for a while, they also broke my legs with angers and I grew taller from 165cm to 181.5cm measured by my own parents!
I am feeling insecure about my height since I was only 11 y.o since back then I was only 140cm and many girls were taller than me. After my growth was terminated by 16 y.o, I made my mind outright to do LL and I told my parents my LL plan and the story afterwards was all writted in detail above.
After I was only measured 165cm I started to be convinced that it was better to have Smallpox/Monkeypox than being short and I googled many related pics and I didn't think they were that bad compared to being short! So doing LL would be equivalent to curing a more horrible disease than smallpox/monkeypox!

Why I chose my parents:
Of course, I could do LL for free and way safer than a long nail inserting into my bones. And 'more of course' I could do LL without even leaving my house!

Costs:
Hundres of dollars on medical  s.

My training:
After my legs were broken, I am just lying on my own bed with as much composures as possible to make my legs restore in the fastest speed. So there is nothing supposed to be elaborated much about training in this story.

Any question will be answered by me as soon as possible!

motoboarder

Re: Quadrilateral Lengthening by 8cm femurs+ 8.5cm tibias with parents
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 04:02:24 AM »

are you an enemy of Batman?
Asian male age 30-36; 163cm -> Gained 4cm tibias & 5.6cm femurs
Tibia surgery 01/18/2022; Femur surgery 02/01/2022
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69090.0
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 07:25:20 AM »

are you an enemy of Batman?
No I am not but Batman is 188cm and if I were as tall and bulky as him I would rather live for only several hours and then die!

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 07:30:28 AM »

Day1:
Today is the second day following the day when my legs were broken by my parents, and I was now still lying on the bed to await for my legs to restore normal. Weird posture where my legs are lifted up by the plaster is making me tired of sores of legs being stretched. My parents walked into my room and brought a backet of fruits to make me calm down during the recovery. And there is still nothing supposed to be explained.
Plus, I can see my legs lengthened very much obviously and I can't imagine one day my legs can become so long! Now I am already a gigachad since I am already 181.5cm!
For any LLer who wants to do this surgery, just do it! Or you will regret it and suffer from a more horrible disease than Ebola/Leukemia! Being short is way worse than Parkinson also you gotta remember it!

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 07:39:22 AM »

No I am not but Batman is 188cm and if I were as tall and bulky as him I would rather live for only several hours and then die!

Batman is 188?

I saw the first Batman movie released in 1989, the actor was 175 tall. I thought Batman was around 172-178!

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 02:16:50 PM »

Batman is 188?

I saw the first Batman movie released in 1989, the actor was 175 tall. I thought Batman was around 172-178!
His comic figure is just 188cm tall.

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 05:21:29 PM »

Day2:
Nothing changed a lot, so there is no need to elaborate today's stuffs. :-[

motoboarder

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 05:41:50 PM »

Were your parents still mad at you? With your broken legs and possibly a broken heart, you should talk to them. They'll understand..
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

Megatron

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 03:09:56 PM »

Good luck on your journey downland. It’s great to have support like your parents there with you. I’m sure it’ll make this as easy as it possibly can. If you feel comfortable can you tell us who the doctor is and also I thought 6 cm was the safe limit on tibias? Did your doctor discuss a plan with you to try to get you to 8.5 and if it doesn’t look good stop you earlier? Thanks, hope you’re feeling great.

motoboarder

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2022, 03:40:35 PM »

LOOOOOOOOOOL

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2022, 11:29:45 PM »

Day3:
My left leg is recovering badly and I can hear it knuckling as long as I turn my body leftward or rightward. It seems to me due to lack of calciums it is recovering not well. So I am about to purchase some calcium pills from the Internet and anyone can give recommendations?
Also, I saw a 13-14 y.o middle school girl who is fking 167-168cm tall lying on my left bed bc she twisted her ankle for some reasons and I was exclaiming in my mind that middle schoolers nowadays have too prematured but sexy statures! Can you guys imagine a 13-14 y.o middle schooler who has already got big boobs, curved outlines of buttock and cute face? OMG what are feeding them dammit LOL... Anyway when I am typing this sentence I am having erection and I think it's a good chance to augment my social circle(you know what that actually means :P)

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2022, 11:32:30 PM »

Were your parents still mad at you? With your broken legs and possibly a broken heart, you should talk to them. They'll understand..
I don't need them to understand me since I have grown much taller! Also not like the majority of LLers, I don't need to conceal my growth, I don't need to pay stloads of money on the procedures, and I don't need to go abroad to seek for this fking doctor ot that fking doctor. Just do it with my parents.
Pages: [1]   Go Up