Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening- Halil Buldu Turkey LON Femurs  (Read 5118 times)

KingsRule

Limb Lengthening- Halil Buldu Turkey LON Femurs
« on: June 18, 2022, 12:01:03 PM »

Hello everyone. Before I decided to do limb Lengthening I read this forum a lot and people’s experiences. It was very beneficial in preparation for the surgery so I hope I can do the same for others.
Some background on me. I’m around 5’5 and 21 years old. I have had height neurosis for the majority of my teen but the last year had been brutal. I was measuring my height throughout the day checking my spinal compression throughout the day, comparing my height to anyone I saw and had simply gone crazy. I’m looking to get 2 or maybe 2.5 inches which would put me at 5’7.5 and I’ll just claim 5’8. For some this may still seem short but I’m just trying to rid myself of this mental burden I’ve had.
  Some more background, I suffer from anxiety and depression due to a very bad upbringing. I was bullied throughout high school by male and female students. I’m not doing this surgery to attract the opposite gender as I used to wear 2 inch lifts and still had no success with women whatsoever. I simply wanna live my life without this mental burden anymore.
   I chose Dr halil because there have been multiple diaries on him. Some good some bad. I can’t afford to spend more than 30k dollars so I was forced to go LON femurs. I am mentally very strong and have a high pain tolerance due to a very bad childhood. So I’m hoping the monorails aren’t too mentally taxing.
   I used to be fairly athletic back in high school but ever since I started wearing lifts I’ve lost a lot of my athletic ability so at this point I’m not concerned with trading off athletic ability for 2 inches of heigh
   Prior to coming to Turkey I had never been on a plane nor left my home country so I was practically desperate to have this done.
   I was inspired by Sedat, the manager of LiveLifeTaller as it’s stated he grew 20cm to go from 157 to 177. Personally I only want a little gain but his story really resonated with me.
   On the plane here I had lost my glasses and I was terrified that I would have to do this surgery basically blind. But to my surprise I explained my situation to Sedat and he arrange the driver who is a very kind man to take me to the market and help me find glasses. This is all before I even paid a dime to these guys.
This post is getting long so I’ll continue on the next one about my actual surgery haha
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
LON Femurs Halil Buldu ‘22
Would do again not nearly as bad as being short

KingsRule

Re: Limb Lengthening- Halil Buldu Turkey LON Femurs
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 12:10:48 PM »

I was supposed to have the surgery the next day after arriving but my anxiety got the best of me and I had to postpone for another 2 days. I was staying at the Titanic Hotel and the staff is very friendly. The first night my card wasn’t working and they still let me spend the night despite not paying. For some reason foreign cards don’t work here.
  The night before the surgery I was a mess, I spent the night watching motivational videos and trying to build mental strength. I read diaries about how this surgery is absolutely brutal and people have instant regret doing it.
   The surgery day came and I was driven to the hospital. Here I had an IV needle placed and had a panic attack. I usually have these when I get too stressed. I was then taken to the OR and the rest was a blur. I woke up with a nurse telling me not to move. I experienced 5 minutes of shivering but not as bad as some people described it. Maybe those cold showers I took to prep helped haha.
  The pain was maybe 1-2/10 I was very surprised as I was prepared to be in hell after waking up. The first 20 mins were very blurry as the anesthesia effects hasn’t worn off yet.
 Honestly the worst part was that coming into the surgery I had a sore throat and right now I can’t even talk it’s that bad. I can only move my ankles up and down but I will spend the rest of the day trying to bend my knees.
 1 hour in the pain is a 1/10 but the lack of movement in my legs is annoying.
I’ll keep you guys updated since these diaries really helped me I want to help someone else.
  Also the hospital is so nice and LiveLifeTaller even provided their own internet modem so patients wouldn’t have to deal with poor internet. 
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

informationispower

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 12:14:06 PM »

Good luck and stay strong

KingsRule

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 06:21:45 PM »

Ok guys a little update. I’ve spent the past few hours watching YouTube and stretching. Have 1/10 pain when not moving and just tightness when stretching. I’m a little scared to eat cause I don’t want a bowel movement as I’ve heard they are VERY painful. I’ve attached my knee bending angle and some exercises. I’m gonna keep stretching all night so when the doc comes tmmr and I do my first walk I’m ready.
Mental wise I feel great. This surgery was the best choice I have ever made in my life just imagining the end result is giving me so much motivation

https://ibb.co/yhNZrBB
https://vimeo.com/721774228
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

AimHigh

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2022, 11:14:26 PM »

Hey Brother, the pain meds can constipate you badly, the poop tends to get dry and pebbly, a liquid/oil based laxative (eg cod liver oil or Laculose) helps, but even then it may feel like you are pushing out a baseball at times, in that situation sometimes rubber gloves and your fingers may help......
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

KingsRule

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2022, 11:38:53 PM »

Had a spell of really bad constipation last year. Had impacted stool that I had to dislodge myself. I still remember that dreaded feeling. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that here. But I’m also scared of taking laxatives and having too many bowel movements my legs would not be able to sit on the toilet in their current state lmao.
 I also have a really messed up sleep schedule where ever since I’ve got to turkey ive only been sporadically sleeping. I just woke up after a 2 hr nap and I have tightness in my legs. Luckily no pain although my ankles are sore from being rubbed against the bedsheets.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2022, 09:46:09 AM »

157cm to 177cm is definitely asking for being crippled, though I'd rather choose Ebola or HIV than being short, I don't take it seriously.

KingsRule

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 08:29:22 AM »

I get discharged from the hospital today. My mobility isn’t the best can’t really move around without assistance but I’m not having any pain. It’s more of a mental challenge than a physical one. I haven’t had a bowel movement for three days so I have to sort that out. Had my catheter removed yesterday and that was easily the worst sensation I have ever experienced in my life. Absolutely brutal. Now whenever I pee it stings like crazy hopefully this sorts itself out. Swelling is going down hopefully this means I’ll regain some ROM
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 08:30:46 AM »

The manager actually seems pretty mobile despite the 20cm gain. I’d never have guessed he underwent such a procedure from proportions mobility alone.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

Petersburglength

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 08:01:19 PM »

Hi Kings,

How has it been in Turkey? Hoping that you make a very detailed diary as I am going to Buldu in July. Good luck!

KingsRule

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2022, 09:31:22 PM »

Ok now the mental challenge of this surgery is really kicking in. After getting a room at the LiveLifeTaller hotel I caught my reflection in the mirror. I’ve noticeable lost a lot of muscle in my legs and upper body. I also haven’t been able to wash my face in 3 days so I look homeless. Today was a very frustrating day as after I had my catheter removed there was some sort of problem where my urine stream was like a sprinkler. Also it would feel like I was being stabbed with a knife while taking a piss. Luckily this problem sorted itself out after the 5th trip to the washroom. Ive been taking naps throughout the day and every time I wake up I have an uncontrollable urge to pee. Problem is I have two broken legs and can barely move. I have made this dash to the washroom 3 times and the last one I experienced my first clicking pain. I have heard old forum members describe this and at first I thought I broke my leg or something. I am also starting to get really anxious because I have not had a bowel movement in 4 days and feel like I’m impacted. This happened to me last year and I had to lube my fingers and remove the impacted stool by hand. This would be impossible rn as I can’t even stand without the walker let alone perform this task. Hopefully it gets better by tomorrow. Honestly I understand why people say they regret doing this but for me my height made my life unliveable I spent each day in severe depression. Just the hope of getting taller makes me keep going.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

we.live.once

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2022, 08:11:59 PM »

Bro,everything will be better and better and you are doing great. I think I will use a week till I can go to the toilet by myself
from 185 to 190

thankscience

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 10:11:46 AM »

Best of luck! It's interesting reading your experience so far.

What country did you fly from?

KingsRule

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 09:04:10 AM »

Thanks bro. I’m from the States
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 09:14:36 AM »

Ok guys I won’t be updating as often as I originally planned. I’m now 9 days post op and have been lengthening for 4 day. The team has directed me to lengthen 1.5mm a day which I was kind of shocked by. The normal rate people lengthen is usually 0.75-1.25. I did 1.5mm for 4 days but then began to get nerve pains, I’ve now dialed back to 1.25mm a day. Pain has been non existent during the day but at night is when you remember “fk my legs are broken”. My bending isn’t the best and it’s probably because I’m not doing enough stretches other than the PT w the trainer. Going to the washroom is inconvenient to say the least, I have to take a   standing up cause sitting down and getting up is near impossible. I’ve always been a loner so the isolation really doesn’t bother me. I usually never leave my room unless I have to, I’m also scared of getting pin-site infections so I try to be as clean as possible. Overall a week in its not too bad, at 1.25mm a day I should get to my goal in under two months as long as no unforeseen events happen but with this surgery who knows. I want to say this surgery is truly for those that have no other choice in life, sometimes I get depressed but then I remember my life is literally unliveable at my old height and that I had no choice. Had it not been for the years of bullying, physical harassment and depression I would have NEVER gone through with this. So I hope anyone considering this takes everything into account.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

thankscience

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2022, 10:35:33 AM »

Could it be that they have told you to increase your rate of lengthening as your are only 21? That's my guess. I would stick with 1.25mm a day if you're not getting too much trouble from it.

KingsRule

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2022, 10:49:50 AM »

Could it be that they have told you to increase your rate of lengthening as your are only 21? That's my guess. I would stick with 1.25mm a day if you're not getting too much trouble from it.
Yeah probably cause my bone healing should be good at this age so they dont want early union. But I’ll have to wait for X-rays to be sure. Regardless I’m gonna do 1.25 I don’t want any nerve damage just cause I was greedy. My goal is 6-7cm and I should get to that at 1.25 a day no need to risk anything
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

boklecrt

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2022, 02:37:30 AM »

they told you to do 2mm per day in order to kick you out from the rotation faster as you are taking up resources that could be spent on newer patients.

do not listen to them, you already fked up by going to this doctor so now its important to minimize any possible complications

DO NOT DO MORE THAN 1 MM PER DAY

be extremely careful with your frame and avoid risking infections like the plague. your defecating issue is relatable, i hope you figure a good system to be able to do it every day

eat LOTS of food. when you become regular you will have the urge to defecate daily. get some wet wipes and latex gloves to clean yourself properly and do not sit on the toilet bowl directly over the water to minimize back splash which could go near your frame and increase infection risk

my thoughts and prayers go out to you, lon femur is not for the faint hearted. good luck
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

KingsRule

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 03:19:12 AM »

they told you to do 2mm per day in order to kick you out from the rotation faster as you are taking up resources that could be spent on newer patients.

do not listen to them, you already fked up by going to this doctor so now its important to minimize any possible complications

DO NOT DO MORE THAN 1 MM PER DAY

be extremely careful with your frame and avoid risking infections like the plague. your defecating issue is relatable, i hope you figure a good system to be able to do it every day

eat LOTS of food. when you become regular you will have the urge to defecate daily. get some wet wipes and latex gloves to clean yourself properly and do not sit on the toilet bowl directly over the water to minimize back splash which could go near your frame and increase infection risk

my thoughts and prayers go out to you, lon femur is not for the faint hearted. good luck

Thanks brother for the concern. I’m not going to lie them trying to get patients done with fast was my initial thought too. I’m sticking to 1.25mm and if I experience any discomfort back to 1mm. But even if I reach my goal early I’m staying here for the entirety of my contract so I’d still be using the room, pt etc.

As for the washroom thing. I go 2 times a day I squat over the toilet and only use wipes to make sure I’m 99% clean. LON femurs are tough but as long as you avoid infection they aren’t that bad. I try to avoid any shared spaces. I never go to the lobby area or use lounge chairs.

I’ve recently started to walk without any support. Would you say the LON is actually weight bearing as advertised or should I avoid testing my luck for context I’m light af 120lbs
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

boklecrt

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2022, 05:51:36 AM »

Thanks brother for the concern. I’m not going to lie them trying to get patients done with fast was my initial thought too. I’m sticking to 1.25mm and if I experience any discomfort back to 1mm. But even if I reach my goal early I’m staying here for the entirety of my contract so I’d still be using the room, pt etc.

As for the washroom thing. I go 2 times a day I squat over the toilet and only use wipes to make sure I’m 99% clean. LON femurs are tough but as long as you avoid infection they aren’t that bad. I try to avoid any shared spaces. I never go to the lobby area or use lounge chairs.

I’ve recently started to walk without any support. Would you say the LON is actually weight bearing as advertised or should I avoid testing my luck for context I’m light af 120lbs

You should stick to 1mm per day. Do not spend a single nanosecond listening to the assistants babbling about "preconsolidation risk". The scientific literature says 0.25mm per day is when the risk becomes apparent. Preconsolidation doesnt happen overnight. It takes weeks of slow lengthening. Furthermore the more you go into the process the softer the callus is the more leeway you got with the speed of turns. So if youre already 6 cm and you stop for like 2 weeks and then turn again you most likely will be able to continue uninterrupted

Read the next carefully: at any time during the process if you start getting overwhelmed from the turns you can take rest days. You can take 2-3-5 days of rest if turning becomes excruciating later in the process. Do not push through excruciating pain due to "preconsolidation risk". Do not fight your body. If you start getting nerve tingles, and general feeling of not being well take rest days. Alternatively you could slow down for a few days to 0.5mm per day and then resume 1mm when rested a bit. But this is for later in the process

Anyway
For walking without support - Do not do it. It is not worth it to risk and tempt fate
From what I have researched about the turkish doctors they all use these sturdy looking walkers with wheels(its actually called rollator) which for example they dont use in the Vietnamese place I had my surgery, we use here normal non wheel walkers

So with the Rollator walkers you are able to have natural movement of one step following the other instead of having to put 2 feet together and move the walker forward like I have to do

Use your rollator for everything and make sure you keep your body straight and not hunched over. This will become increasingly difficult as the lengthening goes as youre stretching the entire posterior chain beyond its equilibrium which will force you to hunch over like a grandpa

also, youre very light, EAT EAT EAT
Dont worry about gaining unwanted weight, it will be quite hard to. All extra calories will mainly go to the bone break.
If you dont wake up in the morning energized youre not eating enough. Try to calculate how much calories you eat. At your pigeon tier weight you must shoot for 3000 at the bare minimum.
eat 3-4-5 times a day, protein should be your main food then vegetables(for good digestion) and carbs. These 3 in all meals. If you ask to get 5 whole eggs a day would help tremendously too as the fat in egg yolk is necessary to produce hormones in your body. I dont know how much you can change the food they give you. Eggs every day and some nuts are extremely important.

5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

KingsRule

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2022, 07:39:00 AM »

You should stick to 1mm per day. Do not spend a single nanosecond listening to the assistants babbling about "preconsolidation risk". The scientific literature says 0.25mm per day is when the risk becomes apparent. Preconsolidation doesnt happen overnight. It takes weeks of slow lengthening. Furthermore the more you go into the process the softer the callus is the more leeway you got with the speed of turns. So if youre already 6 cm and you stop for like 2 weeks and then turn again you most likely will be able to continue uninterrupted

Read the next carefully: at any time during the process if you start getting overwhelmed from the turns you can take rest days. You can take 2-3-5 days of rest if turning becomes excruciating later in the process. Do not push through excruciating pain due to "preconsolidation risk". Do not fight your body. If you start getting nerve tingles, and general feeling of not being well take rest days. Alternatively you could slow down for a few days to 0.5mm per day and then resume 1mm when rested a bit. But this is for later in the process

Anyway
For walking without support - Do not do it. It is not worth it to risk and tempt fate
From what I have researched about the turkish doctors they all use these sturdy looking walkers with wheels(its actually called rollator) which for example they dont use in the Vietnamese place I had my surgery, we use here normal non wheel walkers

So with the Rollator walkers you are able to have natural movement of one step following the other instead of having to put 2 feet together and move the walker forward like I have to do

Use your rollator for everything and make sure you keep your body straight and not hunched over. This will become increasingly difficult as the lengthening goes as youre stretching the entire posterior chain beyond its equilibrium which will force you to hunch over like a grandpa

also, youre very light, EAT EAT EAT
Dont worry about gaining unwanted weight, it will be quite hard to. All extra calories will mainly go to the bone break.
If you dont wake up in the morning energized youre not eating enough. Try to calculate how much calories you eat. At your pigeon tier weight you must shoot for 3000 at the bare minimum.
eat 3-4-5 times a day, protein should be your main food then vegetables(for good digestion) and carbs. These 3 in all meals. If you ask to get 5 whole eggs a day would help tremendously too as the fat in egg yolk is necessary to produce hormones in your body. I dont know how much you can change the food they give you. Eggs every day and some nuts are extremely important.

Haha I appreciate the detailed response.
I’ve always weighed really less, I’m not even skinny I was quite built before the surgery, routinely went to the gym and had decent muscle mass. But yeah I understand the caloric intake importance problem is food here tastes like ass lmao. I’m trying to eat as much protein as possible and now I’m considering getting some protein powder just to up the calories without having to eat the nasty food here lol.

You definitely scared me about the lengthening so I’m just gonna stick to 1mm now, some crazy dudes here do 1.75+ and lengthen to 10cm on femurs. Sometimes my brain gets greedy and thinks why shouldn’t I do it too lol. But I’m gonna stick to my 6.5cm goal and get there as safely as possible

You did tibias right? Do you have any advice on ROM for knee bending I can’t go past 95 degrees and it’s the only thing that’s making me worried rn
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2022, 07:53:24 AM »

Earlier update than I expected. Yesterday during my PT session the therapist decided that I could start using crutches. He also asked me to try and walk unassisted while he hovered around my vicinity just in case. There was a mirror so I was closely examining my gait. My balance is a little off but no where close to the penguin walk I see other people sometimes doing. The team usually asks to record everything but I don’t mind as long as they blur the faces. One of the reasons I wasn’t so afraid of the surgery was for some of the previous patients who documented their journeys so I feel the least I can do is help future patients. I’ve also decided that I’m gonna dedicate 2 hrs of my own time a day to stretching, balance and strength. I now go to the facility gym and just walk around there and workout. I have had no contact with the doctor since 2 days post op but he should be coming around for X-rays in the coming days. The team is really nice tho, they are literally available 24/7 and help with anything they can. If you’re doing this I highly recommend LiveLifeTaller
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2022, 07:06:48 PM »

Ok guys sorry for not updating. I’m almost 3 weeks post op and now sitting at 3cm gained. I’ve been lengthening at 1.25mm daily and have not experienced much pain. I’m probably gonna cut down to 1mm soon because I fear it’ll be hard to keep this up long term. For flexibility I can bend my legs past 90 degrees and hamstrings and quads still don’t feel too bad. I walk with the walker they give you opposed to the crutches because I don’t wanna take any chances falling and having my progress halted. I’m really sick of staying here ngl I’m used to isolation so it isn’t too bad but I haven’t even had a breath of fresh air in 3 weeks which sucks lol. I’m considering removal first week of august regardless of how many cm I’m at. I’ll prob be around 5’7.5 then and honestly that’s fine. I can still stand straight and walk straight with the walker as my pelvic muscles haven’t deteriorated too much. I’ve lost noticeable weight on my thighs and upper body. I don’t regret doing the surgery but I am definitely sticking to my 6/7cm goal. I don’t want a really long recovery as I’ve seen some patients who can’t even stand straight with the walker. I’m just gonna take my ~3inches and hopefully be out of here soon. Tip for anyone doing this make sure you really are able to put 100% into it if you’re someone who thinks you can just walk in here and get 10cm and walk out unscathed you’ll be in for quite a surprise.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

ikocak

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2022, 09:43:21 AM »

Thank you KingsRule for this diary, your updates are enough don't worry.
It's really good to see that you have almost no pain. I am actually scared of the pain. Can you say it on a scale 1 to 10, how much pain you have daily?

Asi219

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2022, 10:04:58 AM »

That’s an intresting  question ;D

KingsRule

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2022, 09:04:10 AM »

Thank you KingsRule for this diary, your updates are enough don't worry.
It's really good to see that you have almost no pain. I am actually scared of the pain. Can you say it on a scale 1 to 10, how much pain you have daily?
Thanks bro, I’m currently experiencing some muscle pains that I feel after waking up. It’s stiffness kind of like waking up the morning after a really hard workout. Daily pain is probably a 2/3 most times and sometimes can go up to a 4. But it’s really hard to describe because I truly don’t think I’ve ever experienced any physical pain past a 7.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2022, 09:14:49 AM »

Ok guys update time. Kind of felt like it was a good time to update especially considering the whole Livelifetaller controversy on the forum. For starters I’m now at 4cm. I’ve made the executive decision to stop lengthening on august 1st regardless of what I’m at. If I continue my current lengthening rate I’d be sitting past 6cm and that for me honestly is enough. Coming into this surgery I knew I wouldn’t be exceptionally tall afterwards but on the shorter end of average and that to me is enough. This week I experienced some problems with my pinsite and let the nurses know. They acted swiftly to replace the bandages and on the one pinsite where there seemed to be problems they applied medicine. I cannot go into specifics here because I don’t want to give away my anonymity as I suspect team members will now be reading this forum since the whole controversial post. As for my personal opinion I have had no regrets so far making the choice of going with Livelifetaller. They provided an affordable option for someone who could not wait 5/6 years to save up. In my mental situation battling depression I don’t think I could have made it that far. The staff provides assistance in any case. Sure they have some sketchy protocols like suggesting lengthening rates of 1.5mm a day and suggesting that the external fixator is removed as soon as lengthening is finished but I have contacted numerous doctors in turkey and most of them have similar protocols. I have a belief that the staff genuinely care about the patients. Sure I have not seen dr buldu since the surgery a month ago but if I needed contact with him im sure he’d do so. Again the surgery especially with external devices is risky perhaps I’ve been lucky so far who knows. But some of the people attacking Livelifetaller on here are being too harsh. I’ve met with a lot of patients here who are content with the service obviously no one is going to be smiling throughout this tough procedure but the team helps you as much as they can.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2022, 09:25:33 AM »

Also just realized my last post didn’t really describe my actual physical state haha. So far my flexibility is in tact I don’t experience much pain during physio session hamstrings and quads still aren’t tight. My knee bending can go past 90 degrees by myself and with the therapist pushing I can reach 100. I can walk with the walker and crutches no problems a solid walk too, no duck ass or hunch back knees bent no ballerina. If I try to walk unassisted I have some balancing issues like that awkward penguin walk but I assume once the fixators are removed I can fix that up. I stretch/walk around for 3hrs a day. I’m very mobile still and hopefully I can keep this going for just a couple more cms then we’ll call it a day at around 5’8. Can’t wait to go home
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

overandover

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2022, 09:55:59 AM »

fake diary fo.

KingsRule

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2022, 10:11:08 AM »

fake diary fo.
Stuff like this pisses me off. I take the time out of my day to post on here to help others thinking about doing the surgery and guys like you say I’m lying. I’ve literally given my WhatsApp out through dms and talked to numerous guys. Here’s a picture of my fixator I’ll even charge my backup phone and take another one to show time and date if you want.
https://ibb.co/z600DYk

Have respect dude guys are out here in pain doing rigorous exercise to retain mobility and some of us spend time posting on here and you say it’s fake?
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2022, 10:48:31 AM »

fake diary fo.

Here man my fixator forum user and today’s date. No fake   here. Not promoting LLT being as transparent as possible and detailed as possible. How about u stop judging people huh?
https://ibb.co/7JpGLZn
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up