Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening- Halil Buldu Turkey LON Femurs  (Read 5116 times)

KingsRule

Re: Limb Lengthening- Halil Buldu Turkey LON Femurs
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2022, 10:48:31 AM »

fake diary fo.

Here man my fixator forum user and today’s date. No fake   here. Not promoting LLT being as transparent as possible and detailed as possible. How about u stop judging people huh?
https://ibb.co/7JpGLZn
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
LON Femurs Halil Buldu ‘22
Would do again not nearly as bad as being short

KingsRule

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2022, 11:48:28 AM »

Ok guys I’m actually beginning to get irritated. I’ve had a few idiots on this forum accuse me of being a bot and other nonsense. I’m nearing the end of my limb lengthening distraction phase and I now feel that I shouldn’t be updating on this forum anymore. There’s a bunch of idiots who are attacking patients of Buldu for no reason. If you guys have problems with the doctor go ahead and talk to him don’t attack us patients who are here trying to help future LLers with a detailed diary.

I understand how some people may be skeptical and that’s why I posted a verification on my last update. Yet multiple people have dmed me talking trash about the doctor and LLT. I have had no issues with him nor the team so I can only speak for myself.

It’s evident users on this forum aren’t even reading the actual diary and just going after guys who have anything to do with turkey.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2022, 11:56:55 AM »

As for my actual update. I’m now sitting past 4cm. I don’t know the exact amount as my X-rays were a week or so ago and I haven’t been keeping track with my actual lengthening.
I’ve decided to stop no matter what on August 1st. I’ll be a little over 6cm by then and that’s enough for me.

I’m beginning to feel tightness in my quads and hamstrings but I still have most of my mobility. I can stand unassisted for long periods of time. For example my morning routine takes around 30 minutes and I can do this effortlessly standing by the sink unassisted.

I don’t want to risk anything and want a safe and speedy recovery. I remember a forum user last year did around 5cm with LLT and has had a very good recovery. Also I’m tired of staying here in Turkey and I just want to go home at this point.

As for pain I don’t have much pain during the days. During the earlier weeks I had around a 1/10 pain throughout the day on average. Now as my muscles have gotten tighter the pinsites hurt a bit more. The pain can range from 3-6/10.

My sleeping was really good for the first month. I would get a solid 8 hours while only waking up 1/2 times during the night. Recently my shins have started hurting at night and I get a lot stiffer a lot quicker. Now I wake up 4/5 times a night.

I feel the last couple cms will be hard. But I gotta get to atleast 6. I’m planning on removing fixators a few days after lengthening is done and then staying here for 3 weeks doing recovery.

If any former LLers can give me a run down on the removal process pain levels, mobility after etc that would be greatly appreciated.

Ill keep you guys posted
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

maimedinturkey

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2022, 09:44:46 PM »

What is up with all these fake diaries from Buldu's livelifetaller team flooding the forum all of a sudden. Does he really think that he can salvage his reputation by posting diaries that are so obviously fake as this one?

KingsRule

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2022, 04:34:39 AM »

What is up with all these fake diaries from Buldu's livelifetaller team flooding the forum all of a sudden. Does he really think that he can salvage his reputation by posting diaries that are so obviously fake as this one?

Hey moron. Did you not learn how to read or is it reading comprehension that you lack? If you actually took the time to read the diary before commenting you would have saved yourself from looking like a complete fool. A previous idiot like you already called me a fake and I then provided verification. So how about you log yourself off this site and either go to a optometrist or an elementary level teacher to get some reading comprehension.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

One piece

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2022, 04:43:11 PM »

These kinds of people damaging this forum, that is why I barely update anymore. Maimedinturkey should be banned and all the others who are writing  "fake diary" crap on people's diaries.

I've read about the person Hasaki who had complications and I feel sorry for him. I don't know what has actually happened but I know how he described the whole thing situation is not how I have experienced the company. For that reason I don't believe every word written on here about the bad experiences with LLT, I do believe he has complications and I do know a few patients who neglected the doctor and his team's instructions. Anyways, I hope all patients with complications get well soon, but what I've been reading about butchering and etc is just pure bs, people just hear a one-sided story and just jump to conclusions. Complications happens, in my world, this has to be a patient's negligence involved for sure, even as a business leaving a patient like that without doing anything would be just terrible business and also give them a very very bad reputation.

Sorry kingsrules for hijacking your diary, but these people just pissed me off.

KingsRule

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2022, 07:02:33 PM »

Update:
I initially thought about abandoning this diary because of the number of idiots that kept spamming “fake” or “bot” but as I sit here in the hospital I have nothing better to do.

I had removal surgery a few hours ago this marked a little over 40 days since I had my initial surgery on the 18th of June.

When I woke up from the surgery I was in a lot of pain surprisingly more so than the first surgery but this only lasted 30 minutes.

I am unable to really move my legs and doubt I can even stand up right now which sucks as I feel I’m back to square one. Hopefully all gets better by tomorrow and I can be released from the hospital. I hate the hospital no one speaks English here and the food is terrible.

Happy to have finished this process. Now the road to recovery begins. I’m happy about my 2.5 inches of height gained.
It wasn’t an easy process at all very mentally challenging but glad I did it and I’m eager to go home although will stay for a couple of weeks to recover.

I can truly say I no longer care about height. That alone was worth the cost of this surgery no therapy would’ve changed my mental state but something about being disabled for a month and half with giant metal blocks on your legs does the trick.
Whoever has the drive to do 2 surgeries props to them I initially considered it but now I just wanna go home and never come back here again 😂.

As for LLT and Dr. Halil I have nothing but praise for them the guys on this forum can say whatever they want but as an actual patient I wouldn’t trust my legs with anyone else. They provided great care throughout and the doctor is as experienced as any surgeon you can find. If you want the surgery and can’t afford the ridiculous amounts they charge in the USA come to turkey and rest assured it is safe. Don’t listen to the morons on this forum.

IF ANYONE THINKS MY DIARY IS FAKE PM ME ILL PROVIDE ANY PROOF AND SHUT YOU UP. JUST DONT POST DUMB S*** ON MY DIARY
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

shortisnotfun

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2022, 07:49:40 PM »

Thank you KingsRule for your Diary. Can you give us your IG or something so we can ask you direct questions? Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you again.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

akali

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2022, 11:32:17 AM »

Thank you for this honest diary KingsRule. I was thinking differently but, now I think I can trust this diary. Thank you so much.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2022, 03:44:33 PM »

Update:
I initially thought about abandoning this diary because of the number of idiots that kept spamming “fake” or “bot” but as I sit here in the hospital I have nothing better to do.

I had removal surgery a few hours ago this marked a little over 40 days since I had my initial surgery on the 18th of June.

When I woke up from the surgery I was in a lot of pain surprisingly more so than the first surgery but this only lasted 30 minutes.

I am unable to really move my legs and doubt I can even stand up right now which sucks as I feel I’m back to square one. Hopefully all gets better by tomorrow and I can be released from the hospital. I hate the hospital no one speaks English here and the food is terrible.

Happy to have finished this process. Now the road to recovery begins. I’m happy about my 2.5 inches of height gained.
It wasn’t an easy process at all very mentally challenging but glad I did it and I’m eager to go home although will stay for a couple of weeks to recover.

I can truly say I no longer care about height. That alone was worth the cost of this surgery no therapy would’ve changed my mental state but something about being disabled for a month and half with giant metal blocks on your legs does the trick.
Whoever has the drive to do 2 surgeries props to them I initially considered it but now I just wanna go home and never come back here again 😂.

As for LLT and Dr. Halil I have nothing but praise for them the guys on this forum can say whatever they want but as an actual patient I wouldn’t trust my legs with anyone else. They provided great care throughout and the doctor is as experienced as any surgeon you can find. If you want the surgery and can’t afford the ridiculous amounts they charge in the USA come to turkey and rest assured it is safe. Don’t listen to the morons on this forum.

IF ANYONE THINKS MY DIARY IS FAKE PM ME ILL PROVIDE ANY PROOF AND SHUT YOU UP. JUST DONT POST DUMB S*** ON MY DIARY

Update on progress?

Beforeandafter

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2022, 09:19:07 AM »

Very descriptive and very informative story. i ve been following Dr Buldu from a very long time, the team is doing commendable work and impressive recovery stories.
good luck to you

boklecrt

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2022, 01:04:53 AM »

Very descriptive and very informative story. i ve been following Dr Buldu from a very long time, the team is doing commendable work and impressive recovery stories.
good luck to you

>commendable
>impressive

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71235.0

5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

akali

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2022, 08:30:09 AM »

I think you are just here to backbite people and it's disrespectful. I saw your posts and replies and almost all of them is discouraging people who wants to do this surgery. Please don't do this.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2022, 06:29:42 PM »

I think you are just here to backbite people and it's disrespectful. I saw your posts and replies and almost all of them is discouraging people who wants to do this surgery. Please don't do this.

He is definitely a character. I appreciate him trying to make those issues aware. But it is interesting that he went to get LL in a third world country (Vietnam).

4cm

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2022, 07:07:00 PM »

He doesn’t like bad doctors it’s all, and he doesn’t like fake dairies.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2022, 07:26:38 PM »

He doesn’t like bad doctors it’s all, and he doesn’t like fake dairies.

I don't believe this is a fake diary. And toxicity like this will further destroy this forum. Peace.

boklecrt

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2022, 01:48:12 AM »

either post direct quotes of posts ive done that allegedly discourage people to do LL or gtfo

He is definitely a character. I appreciate him trying to make those issues aware. But it is interesting that he went to get LL in a third world country (Vietnam).

when people say "dont do LL in third world countries or you'll end up maimed", it just means india

vietnam is the regional center for limb lengthening of the entire south east asia, patients travel from the countries around it to do it in vietnam, with the vast majority of patients being treated with LON on tibias i.e. massive experience

i had my surgery in a well equipped and modern international hospital, and had my 4 month long stay in a nice clean apartment on the 14th floor of a highrise - in tropical locations the height of the building where you live is of extreme importance because mosquitoes cannot fly more than about 25-50 feet

also had all my needs met, being brought breakfast lunch and dinner at exact time every day, having my bedsheets changed once a week, floors washed daily, taken to xrays, having helpers at all times present in the apartment during the day, 24/7 available doctors assistant on the phone if i need it, my food orders brought to my room etc etc

i paid 20k usd for this, which covers all complications to be fixed free of charge

now compare that to the following scenario:

you get LL with rozbruch in New York for 130k, then 1 month in you accidentally put too much weight on it and bend your precice. whats next? a new surgery to remove the old nail and put a new one in - extra cost 100k

thanks, first world
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

shortisnotfun

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2022, 01:57:25 AM »

either post direct quotes of posts ive done that allegedly discourage people to do LL or gtfo

when people say "dont do LL in third world countries or you'll end up maimed", it just means india

vietnam is the regional center for limb lengthening of the entire south east asia, patients travel from the countries around it to do it in vietnam, with the vast majority of patients being treated with LON on tibias i.e. massive experience

i had my surgery in a well equipped and modern international hospital, and had my 4 month long stay in a nice clean apartment on the 14th floor of a highrise - in tropical locations the height of the building where you live is of extreme importance because mosquitoes cannot fly more than about 25-50 feet

also had all my needs met, being brought breakfast lunch and dinner at exact time every day, having my bedsheets changed once a week, floors washed daily, taken to xrays, having helpers at all times present in the apartment during the day, 24/7 available doctors assistant on the phone if i need it, my food orders brought to my room etc etc

i paid 20k usd for this, which covers all complications to be fixed free of charge

now compare that to the following scenario:

you get LL with rozbruch in New York for 130k, then 1 month in you accidentally put too much weight on it and bend your precice. whats next? a new surgery to remove the old nail and put a new one in - extra cost 100k

thanks, first world

I'm not against you going to any third world country to do this. In fact, if I was going to do LL, I wouldn't do it in the USA due to how ridiculous health care costs are. The USA does have a great medical system, but it's only for the rich.

I guess the main complaint with you is how utterly toxic you are.

KingsRule

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2022, 04:53:52 PM »

Hello everyone. First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of updates on the diary I was really unmotivated after going back home and haven’t really done much.
I went back home on the 15th of august. The flight home was long af 20 hours or so. I’d recommend anyone going on flights longer than 10 hours to upgrade their seats this really made everything much more comfortable for me. Set me back a small fortune but was worth it haha.

As for the actual recovery itself I’m doing great physically. My walking is great I can walk easily without crutches or any sort of support. When I go outside I keep a foldable cane with me just so when I get tired I can pull it out and have better balance. My left leg is weaker but more flexible than my right.

My knee bending is more than 90 degrees in both my legs I’m not sure the exact amount. After removal it was really bad and I had to do exercises to get it back to normal again. I’m not going to an actual physiotherapist but rather just do exercises on my own. I can do all my routines like normal.

I will be providing videos soon just for the a**holes on here that call everything fake.

Unfortunately tho I don’t really think I cured my height neurosis after doing this. I constantly regret not squeezing out a few cms. At 5’8 I’m still on the shorter side and it kills me knowing I put in so much effort to have this sh*tty height. Some guys are so lucky they walk in the centre being 5’8 and leave 6’0 and never have to worry about height again. I don’t think I’ll do another surgery because i don’t want any more scars on my legs or do I want to pay another 30k but maybe I’ll change my mind later.

For guys doing this make sure you do enough where you feel comfortable knowing you won’t stress about height anymore.

I sometimes like to wear 1.5 inch insoles just to be a little taller but I know this is really bad psychologically because it’ll make me even more depressed when I go back to my normal height. I guess I’ll just have to accept that I have exhausted all my options and maybe that’ll put me at peace.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2022, 04:54:42 PM »

Thank you KingsRule for your Diary. Can you give us your IG or something so we can ask you direct questions? Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you again.
Sorry for not responding bro. Shoot me a dm I’ll provide contact info.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2022, 04:56:21 PM »

Everyone’s experiences are different. I feel for those who had complications and wish them the best. I can only speak for myself when I say I had no issues with LLT and therefore I’d recommend them.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

KingsRule

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2022, 12:20:15 AM »

Update. 9 weeks after frame removal.
Ok so I’m almost 100% back to normal day to day activities. This includes walking long distances, going up and down stairs, using the washroom, going to the gym etc. THIS DOES NOT Include athletic activities. At my pace or recovery and the conservative amount I lengthened I believe I can achieve minimum 90% of my athletic abilities but that will take up to 2 years.

My last post I said 5’8 was a bad height and I was still depressed about my height. Honestly I don’t think I was in the right frame of mind when I said that. Will I ever be the tallest in the room? No but that’s fine it’s not a terrible height with good footwear I can pass as an average heighted person.

For my recovery I used SARMS to regain a lot of muscle mass in fact I probably am in the best shape of my life aesthetically. I really recommend it for those who are worried, dude you just broke your own legs and had rods inserted im sure sarms aren’t too much compared to that.

Now the question a lot on this forum are probably wondering… dating. Well I have a few dates in the next couple of weeks. I already feel more confident heading into them. I’m no longer worried about my height going into the date and if I want I can wear lifts and be even taller than the 5’8 they usually see me at. It’s a game changer for sure.

The only downside are the terrible scars but I can live with those. At the end of the day I have literally no regrets and am glad I did this at the age of 21. I can now live the rest of my life at ease with a height that’s neither good nor bad just okay. For anyone considering please do it stop suffering and just get this out of the way.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short

Petersburglength

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2022, 08:39:02 PM »

Hi Kingsrule!

Thank you for the diary, very good information and it’s been great to read. I do have a few questions:

1.) What SARMS are you taking? Did you take them during lengthening?

2.) Any recommendations for someone preparing to go to Buldu?

3.) How was the mental challenge of going to Turkey to lengthen? I have spend a month abroad at most and man it can really get to you lol

4.) How bad are your scars? If you are comfortable, can you share pictures?

5.) How did you work up the money to do this surgery?

6.) Did you take time off of work or school for this?

hope you keep updating man! fantastic diary

KingsRule

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2022, 05:51:12 AM »

Hi Kingsrule!

Thank you for the diary, very good information and it’s been great to read. I do have a few questions:

1.) What SARMS are you taking? Did you take them during lengthening?

2.) Any recommendations for someone preparing to go to Buldu?

3.) How was the mental challenge of going to Turkey to lengthen? I have spend a month abroad at most and man it can really get to you lol

4.) How bad are your scars? If you are comfortable, can you share pictures?

5.) How did you work up the money to do this surgery?

6.) Did you take time off of work or school for this?

hope you keep updating man! fantastic diary

Hey bro.
First I used LGD 4033. It basically lets you recover from previous workouts faster and builds muscle faster.
Buldu is a good surgeon dw. Don’t do more than a 1mm per day no matter what they say. You’ll get tight and your recovery will be longer. If I stayed at 1mm a day I’d be much further in my recovery rn.

Mentally it was really tough. Many days I broke down emotionally. You gotta really have your mind set on your goal and that you have to do this no matter what.

With leg hair scars are fine if I shave they look pretty weird kinda cool I guess? Haha

I was fortunate enough to be in a good financial situation where I could pay for the surgery myself without any loans.

I did the surgery in the summer and transitioned to online classes for recovery during the first semester.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up