Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia or Femurs first?  (Read 3220 times)

Mlncholia

• Visitor
Tibia or Femurs first?
« on: November 24, 2022, 12:32:47 AM »

Proportions wise, which segment do you think is better to lengthen first?

RealLostSoul

Re: Tibia or Femurs first?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 01:06:55 PM »

It all depends on how much you do and want but for proportions femurs is much better. Especially if you want <8cm

Mlncholia

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 05:14:22 PM »

It all depends on how much you do and want but for proportions femurs is much better. Especially if you want <8cm
I would go for 5-6cm, since I have limited time. I am still confused because people keep saying that tibias are better for proportions than femurs

Harry1309

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2022, 05:02:00 AM »

It depends on your current proportions but a surgeon will help you make the decision during the pre operative planning. But as a general for men its Femurs and Women its Tibias

RealLostSoul

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 12:41:08 AM »

It depends on your current proportions but a surgeon will help you make the decision during the pre operative planning. But as a general for men its Femurs and Women its Tibias

This is nonsense.
5-6cm won‘t fk anyones proportions up, ever.

In femur you probably won‘t notice a difference visually. With tibia your knee height will be pushed up quite a bit giving a visually longer leggy look.
All depends on your preference man but 5-6cm on femur is very safe so I would probably go with that.

Uchiha

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 03:36:08 PM »

tibia better cosmetically. long femurs will make your legs look shorter
LON Tibia With Dr. Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=80803.0
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

RealLostSoul

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 05:43:13 PM »

tibia better cosmetically. long femurs will make your legs look shorter

Wtf hahaha😂😂😂

(Agree cosmetically tibia looks better but femur gives more height, that‘s what it‘s all about😅)

Werewolf

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2023, 09:52:33 PM »

Wtf hahaha😂😂😂

(Agree cosmetically tibia looks better but femur gives more height, that‘s what it‘s all about😅)

Extending the femur gives you maximum height, but your kneecaps go down, which makes it look like you're short. It will look very funny, especially if you have short tibias or if you overextend the femur.
I wouldn't make a femur for an extra 2-3 cm of height.
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

RealLostSoul

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2023, 11:46:17 PM »

Extending the femur gives you maximum height, but your kneecaps go down, which makes it look like you're short. It will look very funny, especially if you have short tibias or if you overextend the femur.
I wouldn't make a femur for an extra 2-3 cm of height.

Sorry but this is the funniest most ridiculous thing I ever read here. Considering I did femurs and can tell you, no the kneecap doesn‘t go down and it doesn‘t make you look shorter (wtf😂). Your legs look longer visually and you lol taller than you are.
I would say the only thing is that while sitting your leg length is hidden and with tibia you would look taller while sitting but well.

Werewolf

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2023, 01:23:50 PM »

Sorry but this is the funniest most ridiculous thing I ever read here. Considering I did femurs and can tell you, no the kneecap doesn‘t go down and it doesn‘t make you look shorter (wtf😂). Your legs look longer visually and you lol taller than you are.
I would say the only thing is that while sitting your leg length is hidden and with tibia you would look taller while sitting but well.
How many cm did you stretch? If you have extended 8-9 cm, it will most likely lead to a bad appearance. Most people don't mind looking bad and aim to be higher. There are people who extend 8-9 cm from the femur, find these diaries and examine the picture videos and you will understand what I mean. What I said is not funny. Why are you trying to persuade me? I don't agree with you and I won't be.
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

RealLostSoul

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2023, 04:36:30 PM »

How many cm did you stretch? If you have extended 8-9 cm, it will most likely lead to a bad appearance. Most people don't mind looking bad and aim to be higher. There are people who extend 8-9 cm from the femur, find these diaries and examine the picture videos and you will understand what I mean. What I said is not funny. Why are you trying to persuade me? I don't agree with you and I won't be.

No “most likely”… I look great to me and nobody irl really notices it which is baffling even to me. Dude I have been on this and the old forum since 2017. So I definitely know what I am talking about. I have seen hundreds of LL people. Guys that did 4cm and guys that did up to almost 12cm on femur. I have seen people irl that did LL and I can tell you out of all of them 99% look fine regardless of the length. You may disagree with that but honestly I don’t care. Proportions for aesthetics is the least of all problems LL offers and in my opinion those that obsess too much with that just try to find a reason not to do it, which in the end is probably for the better because only those that really suffer with height should do the surgery to begin with since it is so extreme.

To me what you said is very silly because you literally said lengthening your femurs makes you look shorter. Sorry but this is just beyond any reasonable thought haha.
Just so you know; it does not, and your tibia is not going to look shorter if you do femur.

Werewolf

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2023, 05:08:41 PM »

No “most likely”… I look great to me and nobody irl really notices it which is baffling even to me. Dude I have been on this and the old forum since 2017. So I definitely know what I am talking about. I have seen hundreds of LL people. Guys that did 4cm and guys that did up to almost 12cm on femur. I have seen people irl that did LL and I can tell you out of all of them 99% look fine regardless of the length. You may disagree with that but honestly I don’t care. Proportions for aesthetics is the least of all problems LL offers and in my opinion those that obsess too much with that just try to find a reason not to do it, which in the end is probably for the better because only those that really suffer with height should do the surgery to begin with since it is so extreme.

To me what you said is very silly because you literally said lengthening your femurs makes you look shorter. Sorry but this is just beyond any reasonable thought haha.
Just so you know; it does not, and your tibia is not going to look shorter if you do femur.
What you said is very silly. I don't care how many years you've been on the forum. Where is the evidence of the surgery? Send me a photo then instead of trying to convince me here. Aesthetic proportions are important. People do this to be tall and look natural. There are no people obsessed with it. Most people do tibia cosmetically. Most reputable surgeons don't do a lon femur.

Just so you know; The tibia are more cosmetic and raise the kneecaps, making you look taller. The femur is not recommended cosmetically. It is expensive and reputable surgeons do not operate externally. It will also look funny if your legs are even and you extend your femur. There are lots of pictures in this forum.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2023, 03:30:41 AM »

What you said is very silly. I don't care how many years you've been on the forum. Where is the evidence of the surgery? Send me a photo then instead of trying to convince me here. Aesthetic proportions are important. People do this to be tall and look natural. There are no people obsessed with it. Most people do tibia cosmetically. Most reputable surgeons don't do a lon femur.

Just so you know; The tibia are more cosmetic and raise the kneecaps, making you look taller. The femur is not recommended cosmetically. It is expensive and reputable surgeons do not operate externally. It will also look funny if your legs are even and you extend your femur. There are lots of pictures in this forum.

Sending you a photo of what? You said everyone that did 8+cm looks  , the burden of proof lays upon the person making a claim thus YOU need to proof ME this statement to be correct. Not the other way around.

I certainly did not do this to look or be “natural“. Nothing with this surgery is natural and no matter how good any ratios may be, you won’t be “natural” your new height but it’s your new height. That’s just the way it is. Sacrificing your health to be taller is extreme enough, so any proportions topic will be out of your mind once you do it.

Wrong causality you assumed there. Most people do tibia because it’s offered with LON (cheap option) at many different low budget places. LON femur is bad that’s true but for internal methods (far superior by a miles degree) it’s cheaper and safer than tibia internal. But I guess you just researched turkey/india and places like that else you would know 🤷‍♂️.

I can only repeat myself. Having longer lower legs only really makes you “look” much taller when sitting. That’s the only thing I would agree with but the rest of your statements is just nonsense and crap. Sorry but people that read this in the future can choose who to believe: someone that did LL themselves and spent a long time on here (obviously) or some new user that registered a few days ago making bizarre statements. 8)

Also if you just want to “look” taller loose weight!! Best option and much more healthier than doing this. Slim legs look taller, but this is all about being taller smh. Anyways, I am done arguing here.

e:/
Ok you know what bc I have seen those recently and feeling like it may be fitting here I will link 2 videos where you can see how it looks and I want to proof with those that the statement of tibia appearing shorter than before femur LL is false

For the second one you need to skip a bit into the video where they show a picture from the profile view of the entire body.
(Also I don’t want to recommend this institute with sharing those videos, just wanted to show that you definitely not look “shorter” by any stretch)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 03:51:52 AM by RealLostSoul »

Werewolf

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2023, 09:51:11 AM »

Sending you a photo of what?
Butcher Halil's videos are nice. These people wear loose t-shirts, I guess you have bad eyes. Those who stretch the femur always wear loose t-shirts so that their waist angles are not obvious. Also dot below the kneecaps. I'll ignore you now, write as much as you want, I don't care. Femur makes you look short and you have tiny tibias.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2023, 01:43:23 PM »

Butcher Halil's videos are nice. These people wear loose t-shirts, I guess you have bad eyes. Those who stretch the femur always wear loose t-shirts so that their waist angles are not obvious. Also dot below the kneecaps. I'll ignore you now, write as much as you want, I don't care. Femur makes you look short and you have tiny tibias.

Wow you are childish and toxic. I guess it’s better to stop it here.
Last thing I say is obviously if you don’t want to wear normal clothing (these guys wear the literal same normal clothing before and after xD) but a slip tanga like this guy after femur maybe it’s indeed a bad idea. But having tiny femur and long tibia in some cases can look equally as awful and like stilts when nked.

Bye.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2023, 04:59:04 PM »

Proportions wise, which segment do you think is better to lengthen first?

Femur for obvious reasons.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

JON SNOW

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2023, 03:09:57 AM »

Agree it looks disproportionate imo

if I remember correctly that patient made 11-12 cm,  don't remember the name of the doctor but it was in Berlin

I wonder how it would look with 6-7 cm

Robert Adam

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2024, 11:15:16 AM »

Does the quadrilateral, lengthen by 1mm / 0.75mm per day (femur/tibia)? or only 0.75 mm / 0.5 mm per day?

Kintaeryos

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2024, 04:34:24 PM »

This is nonsense.
5-6cm won‘t fk anyones proportions up, ever.

In femur you probably won‘t notice a difference visually. With tibia your knee height will be pushed up quite a bit giving a visually longer leggy look.
All depends on your preference man but 5-6cm on femur is very safe so I would probably go with that.
Yeah I used to be on the tibias look better camp but after looking at a few morphs, 5-6 cm look more normal for femurs than tibias, like the after is more similar to the before.

Rellec

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2024, 07:05:47 PM »

Yeah tibias totally look better lol. If you exceed 5cm tibs and 8 femur either one will look bad. Just don't be greedy. 7cm on the femurs if one doesn't have really short tibias will never look bad

Temoc

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 10:04:09 PM »

Femur scars are also less visible. Except if you go around in speedos
Pages: [1]   Go Up