Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Wannabetaller staff sell my address  (Read 3103 times)

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

Wannabetaller staff sell my address
« on: August 14, 2023, 05:32:23 PM »

This happened in October 2022.Because I had conflicts with the shill of wannabetaller(seven/nicolle/Liu Haoxuan), It's the same guy, but he has three names, he likes to change names and use pseudonyms,sometimes even the surname will use a fake surname,his real name in passport is Liu Haoxuan,he publicly wanted to buy my addressinformation to hit me, and the company's internal staff(Mr.yusuf)contacted him to sell my residential address.The shill of WannaBeTaller in Türkiye said on March 14 that the operating fee had risen and he could not afford the operation. A month later, he began to share the operation process in WBT's consulting group (after too many patients were exposed in the group, he was dismissed by the group leader) and began to write the operation diary on Weibo. Everyone is not stupid for whatever reason or purpose! Saying nothing without asking where to do it, in fact, a series of obvious actions are promoting for WBT and still pretending to be foolish! This dog has always quarreled with others in Türkiye which immediately caused public anger! Later on, He did many frustrating and sick things in the circle! In order to promote WBT and not have enough cultural level, He asked other patients to write Weibo copywriting for me! Clearly in agony, Weibo deliberately writes with ease and ease! Later, the leg of the patient who helped him write Weibo copywriting also had an accident, and his Weibo stopped! It is said that he also wrote on the website and is still broadcasting live at the youtube. It's really amazing! Still live streaming! He said that he didn't care about how rich he was. In fact, he has been so crazy in advertising since he just came to Türkiye without surgery, Is this something done by wealthy people?

This dog has always quarreled with others in Türkiye from time to time. I don't know where the confidence comes from. Do you think that you are superior to others? what a mentally American .He is a native Chinese, and he doesn't even know a word of English, but he keeps proclaiming how much he loves America and hates China. He is ashamed of his own country, ethnicity and mother tongue.  His plan is to smuggle to the United States soon and obtain American identity. You're always going to fight people! Living in a hotel with someone like this is not always a threat to one's life and safety?! Because I exposed his ugly face and so he kept saying that he would never return to China in his lifetime and he would pay a lot of money to buy my address information, break my leg, and make me a missing person! It's really scary. Damn WBT even sold my personal information and address to this dog. If it weren't for my boyfriend being with me all the time, I would have been killed by him.And also he returned to Turkey for treatment in June this year because he had lengthening too fast lead to a nonunion., when the shill of wbt(seven/nicolle/Liu Haoxuan) was in the marin princess hotel, he stole other female patient room card from the front desk and forced his way into her room, it can be seen how poor the security measures of the hotel that the company cooperated with before.

Abcdefu

• Visitor
Re: Wannabetaller staff sell my address
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 04:56:49 AM »

So  fkin crazy
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 08:03:55 AM by Abcdefu »

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 08:25:40 AM »

This happened in October 2022.Because I had conflicts with the shill of wannabetaller(seven/nicolle/Liu Haoxuan), It's the same guy, but he has three names, he likes to change names and use pseudonyms,sometimes even the surname will use a fake surname,his real name in passport is Liu Haoxuan,he publicly wanted to buy my addressinformation to hit me, and the company's internal staff(Mr.yusuf)contacted him to sell my residential address.The shill of WannaBeTaller in Türkiye said on March 14 that the operating fee had risen and he could not afford the operation. A month later, he began to share the operation process in WBT's consulting group (after too many patients were exposed in the group, he was dismissed by the group leader) and began to write the operation diary on Weibo. Everyone is not stupid for whatever reason or purpose! Saying nothing without asking where to do it, in fact, a series of obvious actions are promoting for WBT and still pretending to be foolish! This dog has always quarreled with others in Türkiye which immediately caused public anger! Later on, He did many frustrating and sick things in the circle! In order to promote WBT and not have enough cultural level, He asked other patients to write Weibo copywriting for me! Clearly in agony, Weibo deliberately writes with ease and ease! Later, the leg of the patient who helped him write Weibo copywriting also had an accident, and his Weibo stopped! It is said that he also wrote on the website and is still broadcasting live at the youtube. It's really amazing! Still live streaming! He said that he didn't care about how rich he was. In fact, he has been so crazy in advertising since he just came to Türkiye without surgery, Is this something done by wealthy people?

This dog has always quarreled with others in Türkiye from time to time. I don't know where the confidence comes from. Do you think that you are superior to others? what a mentally American .He is a native Chinese, and he doesn't even know a word of English, but he keeps proclaiming how much he loves America and hates China. He is ashamed of his own country, ethnicity and mother tongue.  His plan is to smuggle to the United States soon and obtain American identity. You're always going to fight people! Living in a hotel with someone like this is not always a threat to one's life and safety?! Because I exposed his ugly face and so he kept saying that he would never return to China in his lifetime and he would pay a lot of money to buy my address information, break my leg, and make me a missing person! It's really scary. Damn WBT even sold my personal information and address to this dog. If it weren't for my boyfriend being with me all the time, I would have been killed by him.And also he returned to Turkey for treatment in June this year because he had lengthening too fast lead to a nonunion., when the shill of wbt(seven/nicolle/Liu Haoxuan) was in the marin princess hotel, he stole other female patient room card from the front desk and forced his way into her room, it can be seen how poor the security measures of the hotel that the company cooperated with before.

I should be ashamed of myself for taking this claim seriously and answering it! You know that none of our staff sells either your or anybody's address and personal information for money, but you are accusing us of doing so based on a correspondence you had with a person whose personal information you really disclosed once upon a time. I have advised you in old forum threads not to deviate from the focus and to fight by focusing on your real victimhood. I see you didn't listen to me. If your address had actually been sold to this person, and if that person wasn't bluffing while threatening you, your boyfriend probably wouldn't be able to stop him. Involving the company in your personal conflict and unfairly slandering the company will not benefit your cause, which you believe is justified. It is also very babyish for accounts like "abcdfe" to take your whistle and compete to raise it like a flag. "abcdfe" is either you or someone who entered the match on your behalf.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 08:26:54 AM »

So  fkin crazy

(As I was typing the answer, "abcdfe" deleted 99% of her/his long and crazy post and edited it, leaving a first sentence. I think she/he realized that her expressions might raise suspicion. Just as I thought.)

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 10:17:15 AM »

I should be ashamed of myself for taking this claim seriously and answering it! You know that none of our staff sells either your or anybody's address and personal information for money, but you are accusing us of doing so based on a correspondence you had with a person whose personal information you really disclosed once upon a time. I have advised you in old forum threads not to deviate from the focus and to fight by focusing on your real victimhood. I see you didn't listen to me. If your address had actually been sold to this person, and if that person wasn't bluffing while threatening you, your boyfriend probably wouldn't be able to stop him. Involving the company in your personal conflict and unfairly slandering the company will not benefit your cause, which you believe is justified. It is also very babyish for accounts like "abcdfe" to take your whistle and compete to raise it like a flag. "abcdfe" is either you or someone who entered the match on your behalf.
Seven said that your employee (Yusuf) proactively contacted him to sell.He is so proud of that,he thinks his money does attract people.Is it Seven lying, or you?

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2023, 11:46:31 AM »

If your address had actually been sold to this person, and if that person wasn't bluffing while threatening you, your boyfriend probably wouldn't be able to stop him.
Are you kidding me?my boyfriend is a people with normal bodily functions,seven did lengthening surgery.”if that person wasn't bluffing while threatening you, your boyfriend probably wouldn't be able to stop him.”Do you think this statement is logical?And my boyfriend is russian, even if Seven didn't have surgery, my boyfriend still has a natural physical advantage than him.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2023, 01:09:20 PM »

Are you kidding me?my boyfriend is a people with normal bodily functions,seven did lengthening surgery.”if that person wasn't bluffing while threatening you, your boyfriend probably wouldn't be able to stop him.”Do you think this statement is logical?And my boyfriend is russian, even if Seven didn't have surgery, my boyfriend still has a natural physical advantage than him.

Of course, I'm not even going to argue this funny and childish claim with you.
So you're saying that a man with a broken leg paid much money in vain to get the address of a patient with a strong Russian boyfriend? Okay, it is reasonable!

As I said before, you are harming your aims and the victimhood that you are trying to defend here with these ridiculous scribblings.
In my opinion continue to struggle in your other titles, at least it has a more logical basis.

NailedLegs

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2023, 02:45:09 AM »

I think a lot of the context is missing, and the translations make it harder to understand.

But my takeaway from this is...just more drama from Turkey lol. How many times do people need to be told to stop going to Turkey? Lol.
"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!"

Current LL plan:
QLL in Early 2025 using the PRECICE nail with Dr. Birkholtz.
4cm tibia, 4cm femur. One year later, re-break for another 4+4. 167cm -> 175cm -> 183cm

shortisnotfun

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2023, 03:53:19 PM »

I would recommend putting this into ChatGPT and trying to properly make it legible, because the English translation is extremely hard to follow and understand for native English speakers.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2023, 01:16:50 PM »

???????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????
?????????????????????????????
??????????????

YOUNGandSTRONG

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2023, 01:26:50 PM »

this looks like a soap opera, not to mention the lack of context lol
A handsome boy who just wants to be tall

Aiming for Betzbone at Becker/Betz Institute.

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2023, 01:53:35 PM »

A soap opera? No, no, soap operas don't dare to act like that. I also saw another post stating that Wannarmesaller has also experienced incidents of killings and sexual assault. Do any soap opera dare to act like this?

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2023, 10:59:17 AM »

A soap opera? No, no, soap operas don't dare to act like that. I also saw another post stating that Wannarmesaller has also experienced incidents of killings and sxxual assault. Do any soap opera dare to act like this?

"I also saw another post stating that Wannarmesaller has experienced murder and sexual assault." No you didn't see that coincidentally! Don't attribute this to coincidence! You just tried to slander someone of the same nationality as you over an incident that the company is also a victim of! The fact that this person has changed his nickname(Ibxslbds>qwerdfb) in your other posts and support you meanless also shows this. (Hey qwerdfb, I mean, Ilxslbds! I see your post is occupied by emojis and question marks. above! No need to use question marks and ferly emoji so much! You already know all the scenarios of soap opera!)
It was the company itself that was trying to settle a quarrel/fight between four people of the same nationality in the most appropriate way. However, despite all the dedication and help of the company, they misused this forum in collaboration with other shameless people to shamelessly blame the company. I think this is more soap opera than your childish claims above. Fortunately, smart and prudent people are aware of your childish soap operas.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2023, 11:37:03 AM »

Wannabetaller : ”the female patient who experienced it accused the other patient of the act, while the accused patient denied such actions.’’ He denied ? hahaha? then who’s this on the video ?hahahahahaha remember your company is wannabetaller not wannabeliar :P :P :P

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2023, 12:08:25 PM »

Wannabetaller : ”the female patient who experienced it accused the other patient of the act, while the accused patient denied such actions.’’ He denied ? hahaha? then who’s this on the video ?hahahahahaha remember your company is wannabetaller not wannabeliar :P :P :P

You did not share this video with me when the case arise. You did not mention it in the statements taken in the presence of lawyers at the police station. But you keep posting on forums, even though you know that forums are not a place to punish a crime. The purpose is not to stand up to an alleged harassment, but to defame the company over this claim. We're an official company, and we can't raid people's rooms and threaten them to confess like you did. Of course you know that, but your aim is to defame the company in an inappropriate and unreasonable way.It's nice to know that I won't let this happen although it takes a lot of my time.

Zhixiang Chen

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2023, 12:16:06 PM »

I'll fk your whole family. Hurry up and delete the video, otherwise I'll rape and kill your whole family

I am ZHIXIANG CHEN, a man who is tall, handsome, noble Londoner with good genes. Doubtlessly,girls like mature men like me, more attractive.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2023, 12:33:34 PM »

I'll fk your whole family. Hurry up and delete the video, otherwise I'll rape and kill your whole family
kill me ? Come on, I'm at the days hotel right now, come and kill me, who kill who? :-X

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2023, 07:00:28 PM »

The purpose is not to stand up to an alleged harassment, but to defame the company over this claim. We're an official company, and we can't raid people's rooms and threaten them to confess like you did. Of course you know that, but your aim is to defame the company in an inappropriate and unreasonable way.It's nice to know that I won't let this happen although it takes a lot of my time.
Please provide evidence for your claim! Did you see me breaking into his room? Did you see me threatening him? Take out your evidence to prove that I threatened him. Didn't he voluntarily admit it? How did I become a threat to him? You have violated the law by defaming me after seeing and hearing his voluntary confession. I request that you apologize to me and delete your defamatory remarks, as your defamation has caused great trauma to my heart or I will tell my lawyer to sue you and your company for defamation. 

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2023, 11:44:16 PM »

Please provide evidence for your claim! Did you see me breaking into his room? Did you see me threatening him? Take out your evidence to prove that I threatened him. Didn't he voluntarily admit it? How did I become a threat to him? You have violated the law by defaming me after seeing and hearing his voluntary confession. I request that you apologize to me and delete your defamatory remarks, as your defamation has caused great trauma to my heart or I will tell my lawyer to sue you and your company for defamation.

The best evidence is that you did not present this video as evidence to either the official authorities or the company during the investigation stage at the police station and the indictment stage at the prosecutor's office. The best proof is that you use this video to defame the company on this forum.

With the proofs provided to us, we are nearing the end of our own investigation. Once we are sure of the legality of these proofs, we will act. If we realize that we cannot use these proofs in an official and legal way, that will not stop us and we will not hesitate to take our own initiative. From our point of view , we will base the persuasiveness of the evidence and talk back to anyone who responds maliciously to all the sacrifices of the company by participating in this ugly smear campaign, even though the company has gifted them a healthy process and close attention. I will deal with this myself personally. Although I am currently on leave, I follow the process very closely and tightishly . I will be less or no active on this forum until our investigation is complete.

It is in your best interest if you instruct your lawyer to file a lawsuit against us for defaming you. Maybe justice will be served in the courtrooms, no need for our harsh response and everyone will get what they deserve.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2023, 03:10:25 AM »

The best evidence is that you did not present this video as evidence to either the official authorities or the company during the investigation stage at the police station and the indictment stage at the prosecutor's office. The best proof is that you use this video to defame the company on this forum.

With the proofs provided to us, we are nearing the end of our own investigation. Once we are sure of the legality of these proofs, we will act. If we realize that we cannot use these proofs in an official and legal way, that will not stop us and we will not hesitate to take our own initiative. From our point of view , we will base the persuasiveness of the evidence and talk back to anyone who responds maliciously to all the sacrifices of the company by participating in this ugly smear campaign, even though the company has gifted them a healthy process and close attention. I will deal with this myself personally. Although I am currently on leave, I follow the process very closely and tightishly . I will be less or no active on this forum until our investigation is complete.

It is in your best interest if you instruct your lawyer to file a lawsuit against us for defaming you. Maybe justice will be served in the courtrooms, no need for our harsh response and everyone will get what they deserve.
The investigation stage at the police station and the indictment stage at the prosecutor's office?  Sorry, I didn't know about these stages. Why would I slander you and what benefits would it bring me? It's you who said the rapist didn't admit it, but I just refuted it. Is this defamation? The evidence you presented is like dog  , perfunctory and illogical. If it weren't for you lying and denying what the rapist did first, I wouldn't have posted a video on a forum to refute your remarks. It's entirely because you started the matter first, not because I wanted to defame you. It's because you're lying, and I can't stand it anymore.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2023, 03:10:56 AM »

So you can't provide any evidence to prove that I threatened him? But your defamation of me has been recorded on the forum, wait for the lawyer's letter, WannarBeLiar!!!

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2023, 03:15:15 AM »

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2023, 03:17:12 AM »

WBT, open your dog's eyes wide and take a look. The rapists have already admitted that he is voluntary. If your eyes are useless, you can donate them to those in need. Don't waste them
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 03:49:18 AM by qwerdfb »

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2023, 03:21:07 AM »

I suspect that the rapist gave WBT a lot of money and asked them to help cover up the crime. The best evidence is that WBT has been helping the rapist get away with the crime. Even when the rapist voluntarily admitted the crime, they are still shifting the topic, which can protect the company's reputation and receive money from the rapist, achieving two goals in one fell swoop.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2023, 03:23:47 AM »

And I don't have anything to defame the company. I didn't want to get involved in this matter at all, but the company has been covering up and lying, which makes me look down. Post this video will not bring me any benefits. The purpose of the company's actions is clear to everyone. They slandered me just to help the rapist get away with the crime, not to damage the company's reputation, and continue to attract other patients. The motivation and purpose are very obvious.

v5

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2023, 04:44:11 AM »

This is crazy! I browsed the entire forum since 2020, WBT has been destroying so many patients. After that, They switched doctors to evade responsibility. Until now, they have changed more than three doctors, that is just what I have seen.  It is obvious that WBT is not an honest company.

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2023, 05:35:32 AM »

Haha, what did I see? WBT asked for evidence on the one hand, and when someone else showed it, they said it was coercion, which made me laugh to death
The meaning is that I raped your mother, but you filmed a video of me raping your mother, and I said you forced me. I'm not guilty, you're guilty
  "we are not crying"  ;D ;D ;D

NOC

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2023, 10:14:15 AM »

A chinese girl sexually assaulted twice by two different people at WannaBeTaller and officials of WannaBeTaller threatened the people who shared it on forum with lawsuit.. wow man..

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2023, 02:54:09 PM »

everyone will get what they deserve.
"everyone will get what they deserve." Well said, you and your unscrupulous boss should go to death to comfort the patients who have been maimed by you!

Perfect_Operation

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2023, 02:39:45 PM »

I am the protagonist in the post. Look at the effect of my twice LL.I'm tall and handsome now. I am the universe handsome future super Internet celebrity Liu Haoxuan! Every time I live in youtube, there are girls lining up to have sxx with me.

Welcome to follow my WEIBO
https://www.weibo.com/u/6035378564

thatwlstdude

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2023, 04:56:51 AM »

Lmfao. Maybe people should stop talking   on the internet if they can’t defend themselves 😂. But in all seriousness… I’m gonna go elsewhere and not wbt. Better safe than sorry
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up