Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: grew with lon tibia in vietnam  (Read 2978 times)

Beemer m3

grew with lon tibia in vietnam
« on: December 19, 2023, 04:57:59 AM »

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84745.0

here is my old thread that i want to continue with a new subject.
today i was thinking of driving and how my right leg gets alot of blood rushing down my foot when i sit. i was wonder if this is going to affect me when im sitting n driving. probably have to stop every 20 mins to massage my foot from all the blood flow. my right foot has a problem with the nerve . i got a light numb feeling on top of my foot. not sure how long thats gonna go away but i heard in 6 months.

I feel pretty weak standing up n walking the first 7 steps. feels like 40%
this is gonna suck when i start driving again for work. hopefully my energy gets back up in a month or two.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

Beemer m3

Re: grew with lon tibia in vietnam
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 01:00:57 AM »

i am feeling alot of muscle tightness on my calf. not sure what else i need to do. i just bought this to help my dorsiflexion ballerina foot. https://www.ebay.com/itm/176100119204
i usually feel it in the morning and when i stand at a fully straight position my ballerina feet is preventing that.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

LLwarrior

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 11:59:31 PM »

Did you end the lengthening phase?

Beemer m3

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 03:48:28 AM »

yeah i did. im 8 weeks out after frame removal. my back is having alot of pain rn. im trying to stretch it out and it doesnt go away. im slowly practicing walking without crutches. i tried going up a step and it seem like i need to lift more weights on my knees. i can barely go up lol but with crutches its easy.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 01:45:54 AM »

just saw a guy got his nail removed but one of his fibula didnt connect together which is strange. not sure whats going on there. all his other bone looks healed up though. lucky on my last xray there was light bone almost connected on my fibula. i started smoking cannabis concentrates again after 6 weeks of bone consolidating. hopefully im still bone healing because i get alot of nutrients everyday. i dont smoke cigarettes though so thats a plus.
will get a x ray in 2 months when i find a place. they cost so much compare to vietnam. its like $20 for a xray over there.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Sigma

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 02:05:45 PM »

Doing CLL in countries like Vietnam is madness...
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Beemer m3

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2023, 10:03:32 PM »

the doctor was quite busy. he knows what he is doing. ilizarov has been here for 20 yrs plus. nothing wrong with it. just a matter of choice. if i had money of course i would of done it in las vegas. im still burning through cash like mad everyday without a job. had i went to turkey and did it. my family would be wondering why i would be going there . i have no intentions going there. so going to vietnam was a great decision for me.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 12:07:07 PM »

Doing CLL in countries like Vietnam is madness...
fk off
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Sigma

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2023, 12:46:08 PM »

fk off
A Vietnamese butcher doctor is trying to find customers. classic fake diaries, with only x-ray pictures, I can even claim that I had surgery and the surgery was on Mars.  I just want you to know "Nobody is interested in the country of Vietnam and its doctors" I would rather be in Africa than have surgery in Vietnam. Ilizarov and Vietnam in 2024. pathetic... Also, if you really had surgery, where are your pictures and videos? I'm not talking about xray images. You are like giotikas and betz fake diaries...

Hobbit99

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2023, 10:57:22 PM »

A Vietnamese butcher doctor is trying to find customers. classic fake diaries, with only x-ray pictures, I can even claim that I had surgery and the surgery was on Mars.  I just want you to know "Nobody is interested in the country of Vietnam and its doctors" I would rather be in Africa than have surgery in Vietnam. Ilizarov and Vietnam in 2024. pathetic... Also, if you really had surgery, where are your pictures and videos? I'm not talking about xray images. You are like giotikas and betz fake diaries...

you’re too harsh
ilizarov is the cheapest option especially if you don’t want to go to a third world country

and

I don’t think he ‘s fake otherwise he would only speak good things about the surgery
Currently lenghtening Tibia with Ilizarov method By Alexander Kirienko in Italy

162cm -> 168 cm goal

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84798.msg270786#msg270786

Beemer m3

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2023, 11:29:29 PM »

Fk off bro. U keep dreaming about ur surgery. The doctors waiting for u. U going to Asia to do surgery when its available in the US. Stop comparing me and your doctor. I can tell u no one gives a   about ur rude comments of ilizarov and 2024. 100 more patients will still be doing it. Because hes a skilled doctor. This has been around for 20 plus yrs. It's not gonna disappear . And I can tell u ur favorite doctor still does ilizarov .
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

babygirl

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2023, 11:31:09 AM »

Hey beemer...

Can you describe how do you feel now? Any issues? How can you walk? Do you feel hopeful about recovery?
1.84m. | That's 6' and ½ inch.
Researching limb shortening.

Hldrive

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2023, 05:18:59 PM »

the doctor was quite busy. he knows what he is doing. ilizarov has been here for 20 yrs plus. nothing wrong with it. just a matter of choice. if i had money of course i would of done it in las vegas. im still burning through cash like mad everyday without a job. had i went to turkey and did it. my family would be wondering why i would be going there . i have no intentions going there. so going to vietnam was a great decision for me.
This kind of surgery was being done in Vietnam way before it was as popular as it is right now.

All diaries can be faked, even from popular doctors. Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Perhaps he just wanted to share his experience. If you think it's fake then don't use the forum, as many diaries look like this.

babygirl

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2023, 12:29:24 AM »

Fk off bro. U keep dreaming about ur surgery. The doctors waiting for u. U going to Asia to do surgery when its available in the US. Stop comparing me and your doctor. I can tell u no one gives a   about ur rude comments of ilizarov and 2024. 100 more patients will still be doing it. Because hes a skilled doctor. This has been around for 20 plus yrs. It's not gonna disappear . And I can tell u ur favorite doctor still does ilizarov .

Can we get an update in your diary?
1.84m. | That's 6' and ½ inch.
Researching limb shortening.

Beemer m3

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2023, 02:02:51 AM »

today is 2 months after frame removal . i can walk without crutches after warming up from walking around with crutches. i dont do it often because my gait waddles so i use crutches. i can walk with 1 crutch as it helps with the gait too. i started driving again and picking up my own food. using only 1 crutch to walk in and carry the food with the other arm.
i just do alot of stuff over and over at night my calf muscles sometime is tight. my ankles feel tight most time at night time.
i use the angle board with a chair and sit closely with bend knees and put weights on above my knee to stretch my calf muscles. after i then use the angle board and extend my leg while sitting and put weights on above my knees to stretch out my knee.

i use this rolling chair https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJDSC94C?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
bought 2 . one in the bathroom and one to use around the house. when in the morning i dont feel the need to stand. i also use it to walk around sometimes it help with one hand on it.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Hobbit99

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2023, 03:18:04 PM »

today is 2 months after frame removal . i can walk without crutches after warming up from walking around with crutches. i dont do it often because my gait waddles so i use crutches. i can walk with 1 crutch as it helps with the gait too. i started driving again and picking up my own food. using only 1 crutch to walk in and carry the food with the other arm.
i just do alot of stuff over and over at night my calf muscles sometime is tight. my ankles feel tight most time at night time.
i use the angle board with a chair and sit closely with bend knees and put weights on above my knee to stretch my calf muscles. after i then use the angle board and extend my leg while sitting and put weights on above my knees to stretch out my knee.

i use this rolling chair https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJDSC94C?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
bought 2 . one in the bathroom and one to use around the house. when in the morning i dont feel the need to stand. i also use it to walk around sometimes it help with one hand on it.

seems good
can you stand straight?
Currently lenghtening Tibia with Ilizarov method By Alexander Kirienko in Italy

162cm -> 168 cm goal

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84798.msg270786#msg270786

Beemer m3

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2023, 05:59:46 AM »

i can stand but having problem being fully straight. when i walk im waddling. still need pt to be fully stretched  out. my left achilles feel like its being stretched out as of late. i need to reduce my pt so i dont do anything bad to it.
i feel it burn when im pushing a shopping cart and adding some weights to it.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Hldrive

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2023, 01:51:01 PM »

Beemer have you heard anything about negative cases in Vietnam?
This user claims to have been butchered there but didn't share the doctor or any details.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22968

Beemer m3

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2023, 03:07:15 AM »

sound like the guy had problems on his femur in ho chi minh . my doctor only does tibia lengthening. theres not much info about that hospital so i chose not to go there. i had some one come in to clean my pins. sometimes it hurt because my skin was tearing a bit and it was kind of annoying at times because it was every 2 days.
i also got a partial refund on my account because i didnt stay the entire time. they gave me cash because i didnt really want to deal with direct deposit.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2024, 05:29:45 AM »

its 10 weeks now and my knee is kind of stiff eveytime i sit and stand. its just not a good feeling at all. i can walk after warming up without crutches but my gait is really bad. i hope to fix my gait within end of februrary because i need to get back to work or apply for uber taxi. i dont walk as much around the neighbor lately because its been raining and when its not it gets sunny.
i had a close call one time walking and moving too fast. i think my locking nail could have bended but after looking at my old xray its locked tight so i hope it didnt. also the nail is really bother some under my knee. its been like that for 2 months already.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Sigma

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2024, 12:06:03 PM »

I really wonder, does anyone believe this fake diary? Let me write a fake diary right away. I had surgery in Vietnam and grew 100 cm. Vietnamese doctors even performed my surgery in a zero-gravity environment so that I would not suffer ahahaha But I'm sorry, I can't send pictures and videos, you will only believe my posts because you are a fool who believes everything you read LMAO It's surprising that there are even doctors in a country like Vietnam, ahaha, and these people are trying to advertise this new butcher doctor.

Beemer m3

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2024, 09:43:00 PM »

U must be a retard coming into my post all the time when I told u to fk off. U truly are a forum troll. U don't want my diary to be posted then fine that's on U. But I will continue writing. Keep up the negatively. It's what u are. I ask u stop writing on here. If u want my pictures so bad then why don't u search for it. I've posted a picture before.

U are the only person on this forum who keeps up writing negative comments of doctors and my diary. Do something for once. Where's the moderator when u need one.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2024, 09:52:55 PM »

I'm just writing my own diary and being called fake about it. Trying to defend myself from a forum troll. This the life of limb lengthening or what. If u don't like my post don't write nasty comments. It's already bad out here for a limb lengthener.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2024, 10:48:49 PM »

after some research i find myself having pretty good accommodation compare to the U.S. doctors. first i would have to look for a house airbnb to stay at for 3 to 4 months not knowing i would get kicked out. buy a wheelchair n crutches. then i would have to arrange for PT as some doctors dont provide it for you. i paid for everything here in vietnam. a high end apartment and 2 hrs of PT 5 days a week. got a caretaker, got food made for me. the doctor all provided me. xray is included. all the nurses were young staff at the hospital . i would of stayed longer in the hospital. it would be something to think about because overall i didnt know what to do if i had done it in the U.S. would of taken longer to think about.
precice max is nice and something to think about in the future but at 80k+ i dont know. i would be taller than most my friends. i would be 5'11 at that point. dunno would probably only be worth it if i had a great job attached to it n a nice gf. maybe when im 40+ . there seem to be alot of LL after 40+ .
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

wes07

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2024, 03:20:16 AM »

what's the name of the doctor and what city did you perform the surgery? what's the cost of the surgery and the cost of the accommodation and everything else?

Beemer m3

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2024, 07:28:23 AM »

dr doan in vietnam hanoi. cost was 25k for everything for 4 month stay. add like $60 per day or something like that.

lately i been working out for 2 hrs n rest n work out again a little less n stretch n so on for the whole day. seem like my ballerina foot on my left side is coming back when i rest for like 2 hrs. when i rest for 2 hrs i stand up and i get the full stiffness and then i need to warm up again to start all over. the muscle contracts really bad. from what dr paley say on his website i need 6 hrs of pt every day. so i would think 8 months of 6 hr pt from start to finish is alot of work haha. i wasnt ready for this. i guess the younger u r the stronger u are.

im like 176.5cm with my shoes morning height but still feel short by another 5 cm. i guess my body didnt grow just my legs that went up making me look small. should be ok for now i guess. alot of actors are this height. or i should come up with an excuse to go greece athens for precice 2.2 or south korea haha.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2024, 07:14:06 AM »

going to describe how im feeling today 3 months after frame removal. looking at my scars and its alot. didnt realize that but it should disappear in a year. i think its the iodine staining my skin. hopefully it goes away.  my left ankle is stiff and sometimes curve back to the original . while its not bad i can feel my foot curve back and i get a small lift from the feet ( ballerina feet) my right foot is fine while i did have it, its pretty much fixed. my left foot only has ballerina feet for 10 mins after i do some stretching it goes away. my right foot has some nerve damage still on my top foot. feels like pins n needles. just an annoyance not much of it.
im aiming to go back to work in 2 weeks . just light work doing doordash. its gonna be a pain finding the apartments when im lost. i usually dont walk that much only around the house . i am in so much debt now. i need to work again. starting april my apr goes from 7% to 25% . so i need to do something about that quick.

thinking of doing femurs if i have the chance. i usually take long breaks at work. so maybe in 2 yrs after a long hard work . i want to remove my nails first and have my nerve damage heal up before i do some more lengthening. my choice is dr beckers and staying in germany . germany would be a great place to stay long term n get to know the area. my estimate 49k surgery 8k hotel stay n 6k food cost. maybe need a caretaker? maybe start practicing my angle  and how to click lol.
by that time precice max would be everywhere by then. i heard afa lengthening mentioning they will have it soon. so the prices is gonna be so cheap. gonna be busy everyone is gonna do their surgery.

rn im kind of breaking out on my forehead. not sure whats happening.
im taking a viagra like substance to help with healing. i hear it promotes bone growth so im taking that. gives me energy. i kind of dont like it because it gives me alot of facial hair but it helps with the bone thing.

i watch alot of movies and i recommend this korean movie " men of plastic " its about a doctor getting famous for doing surgeries" haha it reminds me of this surgery.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Hldrive

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2024, 07:23:47 PM »

im taking a viagra like substance to help with healing. i hear it promotes bone growth so im taking that. gives me energy. i kind of dont like it because it gives me alot of facial hair but it helps with the bone thing.

What are you actually taking? Are you taking a peptide or is it something else?

Beemer m3

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2024, 10:22:41 AM »

chinese medicine to try to gain a few cm. its called icariin 98. derived from horny goat weed. i also have peptides hexarelin and ghrp-6 but i havent used that in awhile. im sure it will help with recovery. i feel i dont need to take these anymore to try to gain height . rather then live a little longer. only to speed recovery while i smoke weed lol. it kinda makes ur head bigger if anything.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2024, 06:31:40 AM »

my back been hurting since i been walking without a cane. when i wake up i can feel my back bending. nothing is improving just my bones i guess.
been thinking about precice max and how its going to cost me an estimate 100k. im just going to wait until the end of the yr to see bitcoin going up and withdraw that. it sounds like a pipe dream but theres no other way to make this surgery happen lol.  i just want to get it over with but i have nerve damage on top of my foot and want to resolve that before i lengthen more on my legs. hopefully when i lengthen my femurs i dont get nerve damage or even reaggravate my nerve damage . also i want to avoid 3 surgeries. i just got approved for a 15 month 0 apr credit card so its helping me alot while i recover but even then its maxed out. i can imagine going to las vegas or henderson nv and finding a caretaker and staying for 2.5 months. cutting my itb . just the little bits . currently my tendons feels pain after walking then sitting down. i can feel the pain and soreness on the tendons.
as for pt im doing squats with done bells , step ups, bending the ankle on high ledges. doing the same thing everyday. just switching up exercises. 
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

dark_gumbi

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 08:30:14 AM »

what rate did you lengthen at?
160cm - M

LON tibia 2024 (6-7cm)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up